The Adventures of Roxy Rocket! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember - huh," she huffed after the word, her breath catching in her throat before she could continue her sentence, "not to, mmm, not to bite too hard on my, ah AH, my tattoos. I don't want you scaring them up," she warned. Roxy had a habit of getting carried away, so Sapphie would often need to remind her of the few rules she had. Not about to let Roxy think she was no-fun, she reached down to grab two big handfuls of her ass. She really does have the best ass, Sapphie thought. Big, but not obnoxiously so. Firm, but soft where it counts. I can't wait to eat it all up. Sapphie always admired Roxy's breasts, but she was never envious of them. She was happy with her tiny titties, they had plenty of advantages and Roxy seemed to enjoy them just fine. She always wanted Roxy's ass for herself, though. Sapphie knew she was no slouch in that department herself, but Roxy's was something she cherished and craved. She had spent countless nights, for even more hours, with that ass on her face.

Unable to wait any longer, she began to tear at the fabric of the pants. It was more difficult than ripping her cheap tank top open, but she had done this enough to know where the seams were and how best to twist her hands and dig in her nails to break the stitching and start pulling it apart. Sapphie looked down Roxy's back, while she chewed on her shoulder, when she heard the delightful ripping. That juicy pear was thrusting back through the pants, and Sapphie kept pulling away until it was completely bare for her. No bra, and panties to match, she thought to herself, forming a smirk on her lips.

The moan was deep but muffled with Sapphie's flesh in her mouth. The feeling of having the pants rip in passion was wonderful, but still she had to scold her friend for doing so. "Those pants aint cheap, Sapphie."

"So steal another pair," she weakly squeaked out as Roxy twisted her nipples in punishment.

"I told you, I'm becoming a hero, can't steal anymore!" she purred with a mix of pleasure and pain when Sapphie did the same to her brown nipples.

"Then I'll give you money to buy some. Fucking hell."

"Paying me for sex? You think I'm a whore?" Roxy asked, fake offended and staring at her with lustful, big, brown, eyes.

"I know you're a whore," Sapphire replied, matching her gaze with icy orbs, filled with desire.

"Bitch," she spat.

"Fucker," she countered.

"I'm about to be," she finished before thrusting her tongue back into Sapphie's mouth.

When the kiss broke, both women started to lower to their knees, but halted and rose back up when they saw the other had the same idea. "Where are you going?" Roxy asked.

"To eat your pussy, of course," Sapphie said, starting to lower again.

Roxy brought her back up and pinned her to the wall. "Oh no you don't, I'm eating your pussy out first."

"My pants aren't even off yet!" she reasoned.

"Whose fault is that?" Roxy accused.

"Yours!" Sapphie reminded. "I took off your pants."

"Barely!" Roxy criticized. "You just ripped the seat out," she reminded her of, reaching back to slap her bare ass. "But the rest of the pants are still on, dumb-dumb."

"Good enough for me," Sapphie said with a smirk. "I can get to where I need to be with just that." Sapphie started to lower herself again, but was once again pushed back up against the wall.

"Nuh uh, I'm the one who just got out of prison, I get to go down on you, first," Roxy said sternly. "And besides, remember what I said about being the dominant one?"

"A hotly debated issue," Sapphie said with a huff.

"Very hot," Roxy purred. "But still a fact."

Sapphie didn't want to argue the point anymore. It's not like she was going to have to do anything terrible. She was about to get eaten out, after all. She just really missed the taste of Roxy's pussy, that was all. "Fine, fine, get on with it."

Roxy gave a happy squeal and kissed her sweetly on the lips. Dropping to her knees, Roxy was now at level with her target, but she still had to take off those gaudy pants. She didn't tear at these, at least not in a way that left damage. She just pulled down the zipper after undoing the button, and yanked them down her legs. Ah, she remarked to herself. More artwork. Sapphire's legs were covered in tattoos, just like her arms. They weren't completely covered, neither arms nor legs, but there was more ink than there was bare flesh. Aw, no panties, she thought. Wanted to rip those off with my teeth. Still, less time I have to wait until I get that cunt in my mouth.

The blue-head gave a shuddering exhale of breath, the last bit catching in her mouth. It was pushed out with a long and sensual moan. All in reaction to Roxy throwing her lips immediately around her dripping snatch. She really couldn't wait, Sapphie thought confidently. Quite an ego boost for that tatted up pyrotechnic.

The rocketeer counted each ring hanging from Sapphie's folds. Two on either fold, just how she remembered them. Roxy often encouraged her to get her clit pierced too. But I like making you look for it, she would always reply. As if I can't find it immediately, Roxy thought upon recalling the memory. Sure enough, there it was, where it always was. The only delicate touch Roxy ever took to sex was with the clit. Roxy liked to play rough, but Sapphie had stopped her numerous times because she got too rough with her clit. It was far too sensitive for Roxy's onslaught. With that in mind, she rapidly flicked the tip of her tongue against it.

The leg with the tattoos of the vines, her favorite Skeleton Warrior, the name of the movie where she nearly burned the same leg off due to her a faulty flare she had set up, and many others, lifted up and wrapped behind Roxy's head. She pulled her in closer, not wanting her to pull away for a second. For added insurance, she reached down with one hand to grab the back of her head and push her in deeper.

Her hands reached up to play with Sapphie's small breasts. Roxy enjoyed those tits, she really did. They were perfect on the lithe woman. She also really enjoyed big tits. And medium ones. Hell, all shapes and sizes. She flicked at her nipples, causing a clicking sound from the nail and the stud hitting. It was muffled to one ear as there was an inked thigh pressing against it. The juices were flowing more readily now. She wasn't just lapping up the dew that had formed on her outer lips. Roxy readily gulped down every drop.

Sapphie came three times, rapid fire, one overlapping just as the other was about to finish. Her wobbly leg was pushed aside from the back of Roxy's head. Roxy's hands held to her hips, making sure she didn't fall down due to weak knees. Sapphie had always been multi-orgasmic. Well, ever since she met Roxy. Once she got steady, she watched Roxy stand up, wipe her face clean, licking her fingers clean from that, and saunter over to the nearest table.

She made sure to exaggerate the sway in her hips, as she knew how much Sapphie liked her ass. She didn't need to seduce her any further, but why not go for more, she thought (about everything). Roxy pressed her belly and breasts onto the dirty table, and inhaled the sweet scent of motor oil and grease in the shop, some of which was dirtying up her skin at that moment. Her ass was left out for Sapphie to claim whenever she pleased, though she had better hurry up, Roxy thought.

Sapphie only took a moment's pause because she had to admire that rear for a bit longer than usual. It's been too long, she noted in her mind. Her knees slid and scraped against the hard concrete floor after nearly diving face-first into Roxy's crack. She would start with her pussy, lifting Roxy's hips up with her hands so she could get a better angle at the slit.

Roxy groaned and moaned and bit into the arm where she rested her head. She had to admit, it would have been better if she had her tongue stud in, but the passion, from being finally reunited, made up for it, and then some. She bit more into her arm, drawing a bit of blood, and that helped her just enough go over the edge, splashing Sapphie's jaw with a sticky mess. Neither girl thought they were done yet, though.

Ms. Song elevated her mouth a bit more to meet with Roxy's taboo hole. Her hands massaged those tender cheeks, and spanked them hard in between rubs. Sapphie loved the feeling of an ass cheek shaking slightly against her face, while she was buried between them. The tip of her tongue worked in circles, clockwise and counter, and up and down in rapid movements. Then the tip of her finger entered so as to make enough room for her tongue to probe further.

"Oh, fuck!" Roxy shouted, eyes rolling into the back of her head. "That's it, eat my ass, you slut. Fucking eat it!" She commanded, as if Sapphie needed to be told to do so. Her hips rotated and shook, grinding that ass Sapphie loved so much into her moaning and laughing face.

Roxy's friend was rubbing her own clit with rapid circles. Then Roxy stood up. Sapphie felt hands on the back of her head, pushing her in deeper. She knew to take a deep breath before she was smothered. Now she worked her nub harder, and matched the speed with her other hand on Roxy's clit. Sapphie didn't have a taste for death-teasing thrills like Roxy did, but there was something there. It really showed during sex, though. One of her favorite things to do was to be smothered in Roxy's ass until she was nearly out of breath. A few times in the past she passed out, but she would always wake up to a panicked and apologetic Roxy. She never minded, though. She felt safe with Roxy. She would never hurt her, and should anything happen, Roxy knew how to tend to injuries. Stunt woman, after all.

While Roxy kept one hand on the back of Sapphie's head, her other massaged her heavy, grease-stained breast. She could feel Sapphie start to struggle now, but she knew just when she should let up. In the past, rarely, she would get too into it and hold on too long, just because she was so close to cumming, but she had perfected the technique (she hoped) by now. Roxy was confident about her ability in most things, but when it came to this, she was always a bit nervous she might go too far. Roxy was willing to die for the greatest high, though she would never tell Sapphie that, but she wasn't willing at all to let Sapphie go before her time.

Sapphie began to drool, dripping off her pointed chin and onto her inscribed chest. She had already cum, causing her to spasm and shake, and so now she was focused on getting Roxy to do the same. Her hands clawed at her ass, squeezing and then dragging her nails down to create red marks that would take some time to go away. Just as she began to lose her grip on her last ounce of air, she felt Roxy cum.

Roxy let her friend go, her panting matching that of Sapphie's heavy inhales of breaths. Once both women had filled their lungs, Roxy looked back at the spread-legged punk on the floor and smiled wickedly. Her pants were yanked down, with some resistance given their snug fit, and then kicked aside. Both completely naked, Roxy crawled over to her bare lover and met her dirty mouth with her hungry one.

After cleaning out each other's mouths of any remaining juices, left now only with saliva, Roxy moved herself from straddling her hips to straddling her thigh. Sapphie moved that leg up against Roxy's heat, feeling it get wet from contact. Roxy wasn't at a good angle to do the same, so instead she just fingered her. Not that Sapphie seemed to complain, what with her listing off all the curse words she knew.

With enough strength finally returned to her, Sapphie was able to flip Roxy over onto her back, and now the bomber could grind her thigh between the punk's legs. Sapphie didn't have a spare hand to offer her box, though, as both were too occupied on Roxy's breasts. Squeezing crudely and wantingly, pulling at her nipples and getting grease all over her palms. Black hand prints would be found on Roxy's ass after they rolled over again and Sapphie started to squeeze her juicy pear.

Eventually both women aimed their genitalia at each other and grinded them against one another. Roxy wailed while Sapphie howled. Roxy moaned while Sapphie groaned. Roxy called her a slut and Sapphie called her a nympho. The insults kept coming, but the words that got them both to cum was the yelling of "I fucking love you" from both of them at the same time.

Sapphire "Sapphie" Song and Roxanne "Roxy" Sutton lay together, naked, sweaty, dirty, and cuddling on the floor. Limbs still entangled, both wanting the other pressed against them as much as possible. They sweetly kissed each other, finding scrapes and bite marks and reddened spots to kiss and lick tenderly, as if to heal each other. Soon they just lay on top of each other, resting without sleeping.

"So, you're giving up your wicked ways to become a hero," Sapphire summarized.

"Just the criminal ways," Roxy clarified. "I'll still be wicked in every other way," she reassured.

"Good, good," Sapphire said with relief. "And you're gonna train under the god damn Batman to do it, eh?"

"So he said," Roxy agreed. She couldn't be certain he'd uphold his promise, but he hadn't broken his word (of the few he actually said) yet.

"When do you start training?" Sapphie inquired.

"Now," Batman answered for Roxy.

12