The Adventures of Roxy Rocket! Ch. 06

Story Info
Two halves of Roxy's life finally collide.
5.5k words
4.67
4.9k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters appear in this story that are property of DC comics. I have used them in honor of the comic series and admiration for the characters. All other characters are original creations of the author. This story is original, though makes mention of events that happened in the DC Universe. This story contains adult material of a sexual nature. If it is illegal for you to view such material, turn back now. This work is property of the author. Do not post this on any other site or use it for personal gain. It is for entertainment purposes only. Thank you.

_____________________

For weeks Roxy Rocket trained with the Batman. Every day. There was a point where she considered getting back into crime just to get arrested and get away from the slave driver that was her trainer. Eventually, she broke past that feeling. She started to feel herself get stronger, faster, and became a better fighter. Though she didn't train every hour of the day. The time she wasn't spent getting exhausted by Batman, Sapphie or Batwoman were wearing her out. Not that she minded. Though neither had met, Roxy made sure to tell Sapphie about Batwoman every chance she got. She would describe, in vivid detail, the ways in which they pleasured each other. Though they rarely needed one, these stories were the catalyst that made for an even better session between Roxy and Sapphie. While she wanted to tell Batwoman about Sapphie, the opportunity for discussion never came up. Roxy would always be minding her own business when the redheaded hero would show up, purely for sex. They communicated just fine in this way.

It was yet another day of Roxy's training. The training continued in the warehouse where it started, and always with Batman as her partner - though she wished he'd be more than just a partner in the sparring category. Today, however, something was different. While she wasn't alone in the warehouse, she didn't see Batman anywhere. Instead, coming from the shadows, were a dozen surly and unsavory types. Their various weapons glinted in what little light was available in the building. Roxy had to hide her smirk. For the time being, anyway.

"Look at here, boys," said the largest of the grinning thugs. "Someone ordered some entertainment for us," he examined, licking his chops while his one good eye looked Roxy up and down. "To celebrate us getting our old hangout back." The men were forming a circle around the unarmed woman, clenching their fists and raising their pipes, chains, knives, and bats for her to get a good look at.

Judging by their aggressive stances and eagerness to show off their weapons, Roxy assumed they didn't really think she was a stripper sent to dance for them. They didn't seem to mind how she got there. They were just hoping for a good time.Only one who's going to have a good time is me,Roxy thought. Her eyes scanned each member of the gang that came around her. She took in all the necessary information. Who looked the weakest. Who had the worst footing. Who gripped their weapon the softest. Who looked the largest. Who looked the angriest. All necessary notes to know where to start first. The biggest issue, at that moment, was the distance they were keeping. This wasn't like a street brawl, where she knew one of them would rush her first, which she needed in order to get started. So, she reasoned, she'd have to get one of them to come to her.

"Boys, I hate to disappoint you, but I'm no hired girl for the evening," she began, turning around slowly to address them all as well as get more information she would need later. "I must confess, though, you all are a handsome bunch. And, well," she paused for a shy giggle, "I'll admit, I've had fantasies like this." This got them confused, off their game, and thinking more with their dicks than their heads. "To be taken and used by a bunch of bad boys, pumping their big, hard, cocks inside of me," she elaborated on, making sure to stress the dirty words. Roxy watched their faces turn from anger and into lust. With them at their peak, Roxy decided it was almost time to act. She brought herself to her knees, panting and thrusting her chest out. "And I want you to be the first one to make my dreams come true." She pointed at the biggest, roughest, looking thug in the group, beckoning him over with a curl of that same finger that singled him out.

He set his weapon down, which Roxy didn't expect but was happy to have happen. His fingers were already working his fly down as he approached, and his comrades cheered him on. Roxy licked her lips. She began to slowly massage her tits firmly, demonstrating their ripe fullness. She wanted him stupider, more aroused, and less aware of what was coming for him. She gave a fake gasp at the sight of his cock flopping out of his pants, as if she had become overcome with even more desire. "It's so big!" she cooed. "I don't know if I'm going to be able to fit it inside of me," she said with a worried tone. Her hand gripped it at its base and stroked softly. Big brown eyes stared up at the grinning man, counting the gold teeth in his smile and wondering if she would be able to get them all out.

"Oh I'll make it fit, baby cakes," the thick voiced brute promised the woman he saw no threat in.

"Do you promise to be gentle?" Roxy asked sweetly and innocently.

"You got it, toots," he insincerely promised, knowing full well he'd go back on it the second his member touched any of her orifices. He was all set to piston in and out of her and let his boys have their way with her when he was done. If she was still sane enough afterward, he considered keeping her with them.

"Cause I won't be," Roxy sincerely promised, her tone making a sudden and drastic shift from playful bimbo to sinister badass. Her grip tightened around his cock, keeping him from pulling away. She began to uppercut him into his testicles over and over and over again. She didn't stop until she heard someone run to his aid.

As soon as she felt the second target was close enough, she hopped up onto her feet and swept her leg in his direction, knocking him on his ass. Next came one of the thugs she had noted had a weak grip.Perfect,she thought. A decisive strike to his forearm forced him to drop the chain-wrapped bat, Roxy catching it before it hit the ground. The fluidity of her motion continued. Once she gripped the handle of the bat, she immediately swung it around to hit the next approaching criminal.

By now all the goons were rushing in, and Roxy couldn't be happier. A mix of punches, kicks, and bat hits sent many of them flying back. A few stayed down, but more than a couple got back up to finish her. After she had knocked the bat into the back of one goon who was about to get up, the stolen weapon shattered. She stood between a man rushing toward her with a knife and the man she supposed was their boss, who was still recovering from the brutal strikes she delivered to his balls. With a leap, she pressed one foot onto the man's chest and pushed off just after kicking him hard in the chin, with her other foot, sending him onto his back. She landed on the boss's shoulders, her legs wrapped around his neck and squeezed tightly. As he began to reach up to hit her, she shifted her weight so he went hurdling to the ground.

The same thighs he was hoping to have wrapped around his waist later, were now wrapped around his head and squeezing tighter and tighter. The last sound he heard before his vision blurred and he fell unconscious was the sound of this woman's laughter and, he swore, moaning. He would live, and while he didn't know it, it was through the grace of Batman's teachings. Had she not met him, Roxy would have most likely killed several if not all of the goons. Not for any sadistic reason. More that she wouldn't have seen a reason to hold back, and would have gone too far. Most likely she would have completely suffocated the thug between her legs or snapped his neck the same way.

Only two things would have broken Roxy out of her post fight trance: the sight of a naked woman ready to receive her, or the sound of the Batman entering the vicinity. Though she of course would have preferred the former, she was happy with the reality of the latter. He dropped down amidst the groaning and unconscious men and rose up as he loved to do. After wiping the sweat from her brow, Roxy unsaddled herself from the man's head and approached the Bat.

"'Bout time you showed up," she scolded. "You should have seen me, I was amazing. I-" she paused when she realized the reality of the situation. "Wait, you were here the whole time, weren't you?" she confidently theorized. His silence told her everything she needed to know. "I knew it! Oh man, just when training was getting boring, you crank up the volume! Come here you!" She showed her appreciation by leaping against him, wrapping her arms behind his head and planting a firm kiss on his lips.

Roxy had never really enjoyed kissing men. Primarily because she wasn't attracted to any (aside from Batman), but also because they didn't have the soft and sweet quality that the ladies did. She had to admit, in that moment, the rough feeling of his stubbing scraping against her face, it did a number on her. It was not to be, however, which she should have realized, when Batman grabbed her by the waist and pulled her away, setting her back on her feet before scolding her with just a glare and a grimace.

"Ah geez, not this again," Roxy said, frustrated and exhausted that he still had no interest in being with her in that way. "Look, after a fight like that, I get worked up, y'know? Especially since I had to hold back, so I could respect your number one rule. I need an outlet!"

"So fight me," he offered.

"Not the f-word I was thinking of," she teased. When he took his stance, still clad in his armor, she knew he was very serious. Up until that point, had always fought her without his gauntlets, cape, belt, and chest armor. Roxy had looked forward to this, and without further delay, leaped at him ready to attack.

The two brawled for a short time. Roxy was moving furiously and swiftly. Batman could only counter and defend himself, not truly throwing any punches of his own. She was like a force of nature. Batman thought perhaps she really did get wound up after a fight, and this was the outlet she needed. At least, that's what he hoped. The fight carried on to the outside after she swung herself from a horizontal bar and kicked him through a first floor window. Before he could recover, the weight of Roxy landed upon him with a thud.

Roxy straddled his hips, and Batman assumed she was still in fight mode. When she managed to steal another kiss from him, he knew better. She rubbed her body up against his, wishing it was skin to skin but she would take what she would get in that moment. Legs squeezed tight against his body to keep herself locked against him. Roxy didn't want to be thrown off any time soon. For a moment, she swore she felt him kiss her back, but she had to go and ruin it by pressing her luck and pushing her tongue between his lips, meeting with rows of teeth firmly pressed together.

Batman unlocked the lusty woman from his body and let her lie on the ground while he stood up. He was mad that she had still pressed for more than what their relationship was, but madder at himself that he had let her get that far. It was true, he had let her kiss him a bit longer than he should have allowed. He could have bucked her off before their lips even met. Hell, he could have stopped her from kissing him that first time moments ago. But he didn't. He needed to redirect her energy and he needed to do it before she got hurt.

The sweaty woman stood up, more frustrated than before. Partly because Batman stopped her, but it was more that her outlet had been closed again. Sure she wanted Batman, badly, but at that moment any port in a storm would due. So long as it was either curvy and soft or, well, Batman.

"Ugh, I told you!" she said with more frustrated than last time. "I need an outlet!"

"Notthatone," he replied, hoping to make it even more clear, this time that he would not allow such behavior to continue.

"But it's so fun!" she half sobbed, sounding like a dejected teenager who was told they couldn't go out at night.

"Is that what you would do after all your stunts and heists?" he asked, hoping the answer would be no. That way, he could get her to fall back on that, to realize that she didn't need sex after violence. It was a dangerous combination, he had found.

Roxy shrugged. "Mostly. Either that or work on my rocket," she revealed. "Centered me, I guess." While sex had been a great outlet for releasing her pent up energy, working on her rocket allowed it to dissipate rather than needing to be shot out of her and into some lover.

Batman thought for a moment, and realized it was his only option. He still didn't think she was ready to have her rocket back again, but hopefully by the time she would finish working on a new one, he would think otherwise. "Then you need to start working on a new rocket."

"Yes!" Roxy shouted, jumping for joy. She almost leaped at Batman again, ready to kiss him. His body language reminded her that that was not a road that would lead anywhere, however. So instead she focused on the future rather than the present. "Alright, I'll need some parts, and they won't be easy to get. Hmm," she thought aloud. "I don't think you want me stealing them..." She paused to look for his reaction, just in case he was open to the idea. Clearly, he wasn't. "...So definitely no stealing then." Roxy went back to thinking of a more legal solution before being given one by Batman.

"I'll supply you with the parts," he promised.

"Really? Oh, Bats, you really are the best!" This time she felt he deserved a kiss, though it was only one on his cheek to show her appreciation. She was surprised he even allowed that much. She licked her lips, briefly, after pulling back. The sting of stubble pressed, albeit briefly, against her lips left a delightful and soft numbness when she pulled her lips back.

"Go home. I'll come by your shop tomorrow." Convinced he had found a workable solution for Roxy's urges, he turned back toward the warehouse to start arresting and collecting the criminals.

Roxy watched him bind all the criminals. She wished he would use those cuffs on her, though not in order to take her to jail, this time.Tomorrow, huh?she thought.Well that's all well and good for tomorrow, but I still need an outlet for today.Leaving Batman to his clean up, Roxy turned and headed back to the Real Ratchet, hoping to find either Sapphie or Batwoman there so she could let out her pent-up energy. Otherwise, she'd have to break another toy doing so.

_____________________

When Sapphie pulled herself from under the car was she working on, sitting up to greet Roxy, she had no idea her friend would have that kind of lust in her eyes. Sapphie figured she had a 50/50 shot of Roxy coming in ready to bang, though probably more since she knew she'd be coming off of her training at this hour. She just had no idea the intensity she would see in her friend's eyes. "Hey Rox, how was- whoa." She cut herself off when she saw Rox immediately lick her chops at the sight of her.

It wasn't entirely her training that had put her into the agitated sexual state. The sight of Sapphie, in overalls and a white t-shirt, her skin and clothes stained with oil and grease, glistening with sweat, it all cranked up Roxy's arousal way past where the needle was supposed to stop. The moment she made it onto her feet, Roxy had pushed the short-haired woman onto her back, lying on the hood of the car she was working on.

Sapphie wrapped a leg behind Roxy while Roxy straddled Sapphie's other thigh. Their lips were in a fury of pressed, slippery, plump flesh. Roxy wanted to taste each of Sapphie's piercings as if it were her first time. She wanted to squeeze her humble breasts and bury her face in her inviting pussy. Roxy wanted to remind herself of why she preferred women over men, why she didn't need the Batman to fuck her because she got to fuck Sapphie.

The car rocked on the supports that kept it off the ground. A thudding sound infrequently bounced through the room when their bodies pressed too hard into the hood of the car. Grease was being smeared off Sapphie and left on Roxy's exploring hands. Once they started to get more aggressive, when lips were bit and nails were pressed into flesh, Roxy was ready to take them to a softer area. In her planned flurry of passion, she didn't want to accidentally drop either of them back onto something sharp and fatal.

Roxy knocked the door open to her bedroom, still holding Sapphie in her arms. She wouldn't have seen the woman on the mattress had she not opened her eyes for that brief instant to find said bed. Roxy stopped her furious kissing, leaving Sapphie puckering he lips at the air for a second before opening her eyes to see the uninvited guest in her lover's bedroom. It took her a moment to realize there was one extra person in the room than she had planned, and the woman on the bed, with red flushing against her white skin, covered up her nudity with her cape. "Happy birthday to me," Roxy said, still surprised by the present left for her.

"Oh, oh my god!" she panicked, trying not to look at the two women as she scrambled off the bed. "I-I thought it was just you here, Roxy, in the garage, working. I wanted to- oh god, this is bad." Batwoman looked around for her clothes. She hadn't scattered them about the room, but in her state she couldn't even remember what color her costume was. She did know that she wished her cowl was bigger to cover up her blushing, and that her cape felt all together too small in that moment.

Once the surprise had faded, Roxy afforded herself a laugh. "Whoa now, beautiful," she said to Batwoman, trying to calm her down and let her know she had nothing to be embarrassed about. After all, she had a body that both Roxy and Sapphie would kill to have. "Don't you go nowhere. I got a lot of pent up energy and I could use another set of hands to work the pressure valve." Batwoman and Sapphie had never been in the same room together. Roxy didn't know if that was planned on Batwoman's part, but she was glad that, if it was, it finally fell apart.

Batwoman thought for a moment, examining the other woman. She was certainly pretty. No, she thought. Pretty is for women in sundresses and flowers in their hair. This woman was hot, she admitted to herself. Still, Roxy was intimidating enough as it was. Being with her and this strange woman was more than her heart could take. "No, no this is too much, I don't think I-" She was cut off before she could finish her protest.

"Tell ya what," Roxy started to propose, stepping away from Sapphie to stand an equal distance between her and Batwoman, though she gave her full attention to the latter. "You can leave, if you're uncomfortable, or you can stay and watch. Though, I'd love it if you joined in, if ya feel up to it, that is." Roxy could tell Sapphie was on board when her pierced lips pressed against the small of her neck, and her ringed hands slithered their way around her hips and under her shirt, drifting across Roxy's toned tummy.

The tall redhead backed away from the couple as their world narrowed to just them, falling onto the bed with Roxy on top. She collected her clothes, looking up every so often in response to a particularly throaty moan or high pitched squeal of delight. Batwoman decided she would get dressed out in the garage, nearing the door to do so. However, she couldn't pull her attention away. They were so engrossed in each other, she felt so perverted looking in on them, as if they had no idea she was there. She decided that perhaps she would take a seat in the arm chair near the door.

12