The Adventures of Sue: Next Door Neighbor

Story Info
Wife finds herself attracted to the new Neighbors.
25.9k words
4.32
127.1k
122
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This story deals with Cuckolding, Interracial, and impregnation. Please do not continue if any of these subjects offend you. This is a work of fiction, meant to be enjoyed. Please click back if this does not suit your style.

In a fantasy, there are no STD's, and pregnancies become nothing once you stop reading. Sorry it is so long. I get carried away with the details.

*****

It all started last month when my husband John was assigned the swing shift at work. He went from working days for the last 5 years at his job to working the 6pm to 2am shift. He knew it meant that I would have time on my hands, but it was a promotion to supervisor and the bonus that came with that shift was well worth it.

My husband and I have an "understanding" if you will. We have been married for 8 years and have 2 children. After our second child, I opted for an IUD to keep me from getting pregnant and so he didn't have to get the snip. They say it is good for 10 years and can be removed at any time if we decide to have another kid. It also allows me to explore my wild side.

I have been cuckolding my husband for the last 2 years. It only happens about once a month, and I don't see anyone regularly and I always make them wear condoms. I have a couple sex clubs I can choose from in the area that are safe and clean. I have become friends with the bouncers and they make sure no one gets carried away so I feel safe there. My husband isn't a fan of this lifestyle I have chosen, but he looks the other way.

He knew his new schedule would allow me more freedom, and we discussed it in earnest before he took the position. Before, he was home with the kids and if anything bad did happen, he would be able to come "rescue" me, but with him working, he wouldn't have that luxury. I promised him I wouldn't go anywhere but my usual places and that I never went home with anyone, and I never would. He was as happy as he could be with that once I promised him.

Last month, our next door neighbors moved out. They had been renting the house for the past 2 years. They were finally in a position to buy their own house. We were so happy for them that we threw them a party. We all had a great time, and we even got to meet some of the other neighbors in our neighborhood.

The next week they moved out. I figured they would be busy, so I hadn't been bothering them much. Last week a moving van pulled up into the driveway of their house. I watched as they moved all their furniture into the house. I started wondering if they were gay.

They had really nice furnishings and both of the guys were very well built. One was Caucasian, about 6 foot 2 and looked like he worked out a lot. The other was black, bald, and stood about 6 foot 5. He wasn't as built as the other guy, but his muscles stretched his shirt out very nicely. I wanted to go over an introduce myself, but figured I would wait until they were all moved in.

As I sat there watching them, I felt my pussy start to get wet. I ran my hand up my nightie and started rubbing my breasts through the thin material of the nightie I wore to bed last night. I started squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples. I was so glad we opted for the house with the big picture window in the front. I insisted on placing the couch in front of it. It was really paying off.

I sat there rubbing my nipples as they exited the house and headed for the truck. I could see the sweat dripping off of them and hoped they would have to start stripping down soon. I started picturing their bodies dripping sweat as they pumped their long hard cocks deep inside of me.

My hand started sliding down the soft material until I felt a jolt and I was now rubbing my pussy through the nightie and my satin thong. I could feel my clit enlarging through the thin material. I looked back out the window and saw the black guy had removed his shirt and was carrying a large box. The muscles in his arms were very defined. He looked very sexy carrying the box into the house.

The nightie had ridden up and I was now rubbing my pussy through my panties. I started rubbing my clit even harder. I could feel the material rubbing against my ass and sliding between my lips. I could feel my bare lips as I continued to rub my clit harder and harder. I grabbed the thin material and pulled it to the side.

I slid 2 fingers deep inside my wet pussy, then started to gently caress my asshole with my other finger. I could feel myself approaching an orgasm. Just before I did, I looked outside and saw both guys standing by the truck, looking this way. Neither of them had their shirts on and I could swear they wear looking right at me. I closed my eyes and felt my pussy spasm around my fingers as I picture each one of them taking turns with me. I arched my back and threw my head back as I felt the most intense orgasmic wave crash all over me.

As I felt myself calming down, I opened my eyes and looked back outside. They were both gone. I decided I needed to get up and go shower and get ready for the day. I couldn't believe I had just masturbated to our new gay neighbors.

I went about my business for the next few days, but on Saturday, I went out into the yard in a short little sundress. I only had a couple hours to get some chores done before having to go to the store. As I was sitting there, one of our new neighbors came out of the house wearing running shorts, and a tight tank top. He waved to me and I waved back. I sat there as he came over to me.

"I'm Larry, Your new neighbor."

I started to stand up, but I lost my balance. I started falling forward, ending up with my ass up the air and my dress up over my ass, showing my ass and my tiny yellow thong to our new neighbor. I rolled over and quickly covered myself. He reached out with his hand and offered to help me out. I was a little embarrassed at the thought of showing myself off like that, but he was gay anyways, so it really shouldn't matter, I thought.

Once on my feet I thanked him then introduced myself. "I'm Peggy. My Husband John is sleeping. I'm so embarrassed you had to meet me this way."

"Nothing I haven't seen before," He tried to reassure me of. "My roommate Bill and I just moved in. This neighborhood seems really nice."

"We like it," I said. Roommate, sure, I thought. "What do you and your roommate do?" I asked.

"We have a small startup Internet business that we run out of the house. Most of the stuff we moved in is for the business. We decided to move in together to save money for the business until we can afford a nice office somewhere. We will try to keep it quiet for you and your husband."

"Oh, that's a smart idea. I hope the business takes off." I said.

"So far it's going really well. We have been running it for a couple moths now, and every month we are blowing away our sales forecasts. This year could be a good one." He answered. "I have to get going, gotta get my morning run in before it gets too hot. We are having a small get-together tonight for some clients and friends. You and your husband are more than welcome to come over. "I will explain more of what we do then."

"Thanks, but my husband works tonight and I have to take care of the kids."

"You are welcome to come over anyways, if you can."

"Thanks, I'll try." I said.

He shook my hand and turned to leave. "You do have a great ass, by the way." He said under his breath.

I blushed a little and turned to my garden. I turned to look as he started on his jog. "Damn he had a nice ass," I thought. "Maybe they really are roommates. Did I really flash my bare ass to our neighbor?" I felt my cheeks blush as I sat down to resume my gardening.

I could feel my panties getting damp the more I thought about them just being roommates. I could go from one room to the other, and still be home in time for my husband. I giggled a little to myself as I thought about taking one after another deep inside of me. I was really getting turned on. I wanted to do something about it, but looked at the time.

My husband and I had some shopping to do. He had asked if we could get him some new clothes for his new position. I had agreed and we had set a date for today. After I finished gardening, I went upstairs, woke my husband and jumped into the shower. Just as I was finishing up, my husband walked into the bathroom. He asked me not to turn off the water as he opened the shower door and walked in. I felt his hands on my back and a gentle kiss on my neck.

I arched my back and pressed my ass against his semi-hard cock. I felt it slide up between my cheeks. I started rubbing my ass up and down his growing cock as he continued kissing my neck and rubbing my breasts. I raised up onto my tiptoes as I felt him kneel down slightly until his cock slid between my legs.

I felt the tip of his cock press against my opening. I pushed back and felt his cock slide deep inside of me. I heard him let out a sigh as I felt his abdomen make contact with my ass. He let go of my breasts, ran his hands along my sides until I felt his hands grip my waist. He started thrusting his big hard cock deep inside of me as I bent over into the water.

I reached down between my legs as I imagined one of my neighbors behind me, fucking me from behind. I imagined looking between my legs and seeing a big hard bare black cock sliding deep inside of my pussy. I felt my fingers trace my clit, then start rubbing it as I felt my orgasm approach. I arched my back and whispered, "Cum deep inside of me!"

I felt the cock inside of me start to grow and pulse as I felt my orgasm crash over me. "Fuck, That feels fantastic. Don't stop!" I said.

"Oh My God, you feel wonderful. I'm gonna cum deep inside of you." I heard my husband whisper.

"Yes, do it, Cum for me. Fill me up. Fill my pussy up with your cum." I said as I imagined my black neighbor filling my pussy up with cum.

"Oh God, here it comes."

I arched my back and pressed my ass back as I felt his cock pulse and spurt it's potent load deep inside of me. When I felt him spray me with the last jets, I pulled forward, turned around, wrapped my arms around his neck, and kissed him deeply.

"That felt fantastic." I said.

"So did you," he replied as he kissed me deeper.

"The neighbors are having a little get-together tonight. Mind if I go?"

"You mean the gay ones that just moved in? No, not at all." He said.

I thought about telling him that they weren't gay, but decided not to after the fun I just had...

We got dressed, him in his jeans and t-shirt, me in a red sundress and matching red thong and bra. I rounded out the look with some 4 inch strappy sandals. We went to a couple stores, then to the mall. While he was looking for clothes, I made my way to the lingerie department. I picked out some new thigh highs, a new garter belt and a matching crotchless pair of panties and bra. They were emerald green and thought they would look great with my emerald green dress I planned on wearing tonight.

I paid for my stuff, then put the bag in my oversized purse. I then went back to see what my husband had found. I made him try everything on, then picked what I liked the best. As we were walking to the cashier, I noticed an emerald green silk nightie. I grabbed it off the rack and added it to my husband's pile. He didn't even blink about it.

Before we went home, we dropped off the kids for the night at my mom's house. She asked to keep them all night long, which I didn't mind at all. I told her we would be by around 11am tomorrow to get them. She told us not to rush over. We thanked her and headed home.

That evening, I started getting the happy butterflies in my stomach. I planned on flirting then coming home when my husband got off work and fucking him silly in my new lingerie. I happily made us dinner, then followed him into the bedroom to talk to him while he changed. I made him try on all the pants and shirts we had bought him, then picked out the best outfit. I then walked to my closet and pulled out my emerald green dress to show him what I was going to wear.

When he was all set to go, I walked him to the door and kissed him goodnight. I leaned in and whispered, "I might have a surprise for you when you get home. Have a great night at work."

"I can't wait to get home and find out what that surprise is. I Love You!"

"I love you too!" I said then closed the door as he walked away.

I walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed. I reached into my purse and pulled the small bag out of it. I pulled the tags off the naughty lingerie I had bought and laid it out on the bed. I then stripped off my dress, panties and bra and headed for the shower.

After showering and shaving, I emerged from the bathroom. I grabbed the panties and slid them on, then grabbed the bra. I put the garter belt on, then pulled out the stockings. They were real silk stockings. They were dark and had the seam up the back. I slipped my long legs into them then attached the garters to them to keep them in place.

I then went back to the bathroom and did my makeup. The whole time I was doing my makeup, I could feel the air caressing my bare pussy. It was really turning me on. When I put down the brush for the last time, I ran my fingers between my legs, feeling my moist lips sticking out beyond the open crotch.

I brushed past my clit and felt my opening. I was soaking wet. I slid 2 then 3 fingers deep inside of me. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a total slut and I loved it. If only my new friend could see me, I thought. I heard a car pull up, followed by another. I reluctantly pulled my fingers out of my pussy and walked into the bedroom. I looked out the window and saw a couple guys walking up to the door. They were younger and just as fit as my neighbors. I decided I needed to finish getting ready and get over there.

I walked back into the bathroom and started fixing my hair. I added some extensions, then curled the ends, and teased the top until I was happy with it. I then went into the bedroom and grabbed the dress off the hanger.

I unzipped the dress, and stepped into it. I could feel it sliding up my legs against the material of my stockings. The feeling was making me tingle. My pussy was getting even wetter. I slipped it over my shoulders then pulled the side zipper up. I slipped into my 4" nude stilettos then walked to the mirror and looked at myself.

The dress had a slit up the side to mid-thigh. I stuck my leg through it and could just make out the lace top of the stocking. Damn, I looked like I was a high priced hooker. "I wonder if anyone will proposition me" I thought then laughed. I grabbed my matching clutch then headed for the door.

I walked next door and went up to their porch. I rang the doorbell, then waited nervously for someone to answer it. When the door opened, I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me. Larry, the guy I had flashed earlier, I mean met earlier, was standing there. He had jeans and a button down shirt on. The jeans and shirt were very tight and could almost make out his package and abbs. He looked amazing.

He reached out his hand and took mine. He leaned in to kiss my hand, then said "You look amazing! I forgot to tell you it was semi-casual, but I think you look beautiful in that dress."

I started thinking, "I wonder if he is trying to picture me out of the dress as well," but just said "Thank you. I can change if you want me to?"

"No, please don't. You look fantastic." He said as I felt his eyes drop all the way to my feet then back up. Please come in.

I walked through the door. They had done a fantastic job of decorating the front room. We turned the corner into the family room and every mouth dropped to the floor. There were about 5 guys standing around talking and drinking, but when they saw me, the room fell silent.

I asked Larry if any other girls were coming, and he said most of his friends were too busy with the start-up right now to have anything serious. He then explained they had all met at the gym, pooled their money together for a new type of workout program that they could sell, and were all more interested in getting this off the ground.

I was walked around and introduced to each of the guys. They were all very polite and shook my hand or kissed my hand. They recited their names to me in turn, but I couldn't remember everybody. I knew Larry, and finally met Bill, and there was a Joe and a Gary, but that was all I could remember.

We made our way into the kitchen and I felt every pair of eyes trained on my ass as I swayed through the room. Larry offered me a drink, and proceeded to pour me a very expensive wine. We walked back into the main room and he found us a place to sit. We sat and chatted for a while.

When my glass was empty, he offered to go get me more. He stood up, grabbed my glass, then stood frozen for a couple seconds. I think he got a glimpse up my dress. I had been sitting there enjoying our conversation and had started getting relaxed. My legs were parted slightly and the slit had ridden up, exposing my garters and a tiny glimpse of my green panties. I tried to cover myself, but the dress was caught under my leg. I raised it, exposing the opening in my panties and finally was able to fix it.

I felt very embarrassed, but he didn't say anything. I looked down and could clearly make out a bulge in his pants. He looked up and our eyes met. He smiled at me then leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

I kissed him back. When he broke the kiss, he leaned over to my ear and asked, "Does your husband know you dress like that when he isn't around?"

I looked at him and nodded, "yes he does. We have an understanding."

"Does this mean that you are available?"

"For what?" I asked.

"For anything?" He asked as he placed his hand high up on my thigh.

"I could be. Depends on what you have in mind, but I definitely need another drink before we continue this conversation." I answered.

He winked at me, then started walking away. I felt his hand trail across my thigh and along my side until he was no longer within reach.

I started breathing heavy and all sorts of scenarios started running through my head. I could feel myself getting a little tipsy off the glass of wine, which made the scenarios even more naughty. I thought about this morning, imagining his big hard black cock being deep inside of me when my husband came. I could feel my pussy getting really wet.

A slight tap on my shoulder brought me back from my dream. Bill came over and started talking to me while Larry was getting me another glass. He asked me a couple questions, but kept his hand on my bare shoulder the whole time. I felt my legs part slightly, and saw him glance down between my legs.

"You are quite stunning, I must say," He said. "Your husband is a very lucky man."

"Yes he is, thank you." I said back. I could feel my muscles begin to relax more and my leg continued to slide down, causing the slit to ride higher, exposing my stocking tops. I heard my phone buzz and reached for my purse.

I looked down into my purse as I felt my head spinning a little. I grabbed my phone and clicked it on.

"Hope you are having fun. I might be late coming home, there is a huge problem and I have to stay here until it is fixed. I love you."

I started typing, "I am. They are all very nice. I will still have your surprise when you get home. Just wake me up." I hit send then dropped my phone into my purse. Just then I looked up and Larry was setting the glasses on the table. Bill excused himself and Larry and I picked back up where we had left off.

He reached across the table and grabbed my hand. He held it firmly in his as he looked into my eyes. It felt as though he was looking into my soul. "So how is that possible?" He asked.