Adventures of Sultry Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Martha felt like she was floating an endless sea of ecstasy. Her hips bucked up and down as Blair's fingers dove deeper and deeper. She moaned and cried as waves of pleasure rolled over her body, each one more powerful than the last. The overwhelming pleasure deepened her submission to her Mistress, and the deeper submission caused even greater pleasure. That greater pleasure deepened her submission further in an infinite cycle that continued until she knew nothing but endless pleasure through mindless submission. Her moans and screams grew louder as her orgasm stretched on for what felt like an eternity.

Several minutes later Blair slowed down her thrusting fingers as Martha's orgasm slowly subsided. She slid off of the exhausted slut and cuddled up next to Martha on the bed. She gently stroked and ran her fingers through Martha's hair.

"I'm going to end my spell in a minute." She whispered into Martha's ear. "Just take it slow and give your mind the time as it needs to wake up. You can lay here with me for as long as you like, and when you're ready we'll rejoin the party."

Blair paused for a moment, then spoke with mystical intensity "Let the spell be ended."

The glow around Blair's earrings faded away and they looked like normal stones again. The woman in the crimson dress got up from the couch and walked over to the bed. She had watched the scene with wonder and excitement. Blair's spell had affected her in a very different way, enhancing her own secret desires. She whispered sweetly into Blair's ear.

"You're magic is most impressive. When I see something I want, I use my power to take it. I'm going to make you mine, Sultry Girl."

The woman walked away and disappeared into the crowd of kinksters. Blair didn't see her again at that party, but she had a uneasy feeling that they would meet again soon.

12