Adventures of Sultry Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cool night air felt wonderfully refreshing after the hot and passionate day they'd had. They felt it relaxing and calming them with every breath they took. They took a shortcut down a back alley that ran behind the local liquor store. Halfway down the alley they heard a scared voice yelled out "What the fuck!" then there was a loud slam. Moments later a young man walked down the alley carrying a 24 pack of beer in one hand and a grip of cash in the other. His hands looked strange, slimy and purple. He stared lustily at the girls and walked steadily towards them. Blair stepped defensively in front of Martha and tried to talk him down.

"Listen buddy, you don't want to mess with us. Just let us go on our way and you go on yours. Neil has always been a jerk to me, so I don't care that you robbed his store. Let's just forget about each other and call it a night."

The man had other plans in mind. He reached his fingers out toward Blair. They grew longer and thicker as they stretched and expanded into large slimy tentacles. Blair pictured her carnelian earrings in her mind's eye and focused on that image. She wasn't wearing those earrings, but if she spoke the incantation loudly and powerfully, she would still be able to invoke the magic.

"Feel the fire, embrace the flammmgfph"

Blair was cut off mid sentence as a tentacle shot forwards and penetrated her mouth. She bit down, hard, and swatted at a second tentacle that was reaching towards Martha. The tentacle in her mouth did not withdraw. It just wiggled and thrust in deeper. The tentacle she swatted wrapped around her hand and pulled it up into the air.

Fortunately she'd bought Martha enough time to invoke her ward. A third tentacle flew past Blair on the other side and deflected off Martha's shield. Martha was safe, for now, but Blair was in trouble. All ten tentacles were working together to restrain her. She could hardly move, and with her mouth full she couldn't invoke any spells. A tentacle had slithered under her panties and was probing against her ass. Another went up her shirt and squeezed her perky breasts.

Blair hated the fact that she was incredibly aroused right now. She wanted to immolate this creep, but all she could do was moan out in pleasure as the tentacles fucked her mouth, ass, and tits. A fourth tentacle rubbed against her crotch and wrapped around her growing erection. The sensations felt irresistibly erotic despite the fact that it grossed her out and pissed her off. It felt like her body was betraying her as she fought to keep her mind from succumbing to the pleasure.

Martha panicked for just a moment before realizing that she could save Blair. She had heard Blair starting to cast a spell. Maybe they could turn this fight around if she could get that tentacle out of Blair's mouth. She reached for her pocket knife, and leapt forwards, slashing and stabbing. Her plan eventually worked, but it angered the tentacle man. He started smashing against her shield. His tentacles hit much harder than the dice she had been up against earlier.

WHAM! BAM! CRASH! Three rapid fire concussive strikes made a massive crack in her defenses. Adrenaline and desperation had amplified the power of her shield, but she couldn't hold on for long. She was feeling lightheaded and her vision was blurry. Through all that she managed to keep stabbing at the tentacle invading Blair's mouth.

When Blair saw Martha charge into the fray, she knew that she had found the perfect crime fighting partner. She tried to reach out and help, but she was helplessly immobile and cut off from her magic. The relentless rubbing and fucking was blanking out her mind with pleasure. When she realized which tentacle Martha was attacking, she focused on the mental image of her earrings. She needed to be ready the moment she could speak, but the overwhelming pleasure was making it hard to concentrate.

WHACK! SMACK! Martha staggered backwards, barely able to see, barely able to think. Her shield was practically falling apart, and her exhausted mind was at its limit. She stabbed down one final time, then BOOM! A heavy blow fractured her shield into a thousand tiny pieces. The last thing she heard before losing consciousness was Blair loudly chanting.

"Feel the fire, embrace the flame, Hestia I call your name."

A pair of tentacles caught Martha before she could collapse to the pavement. One wrapped around her wrists, holding them tight above her head. Another wrapped around chest and began squeezing her ample breasts. Three more tentacles quickly followed, penetrating her ass, pussy, and mouth. They thrust in and out, in and out, violating every hole and filling her up so completely. She couldn't do a thing, couldn't move a muscle. All she could do was hang, suspended in the air, as the slimy tentacles relentlessly fucked all her holes.

The worst part was how her body responded to being violated. Her nipples were erect and her pussy was dripping wet. She was horny like a bitch in heat. It felt so good to be helpless and used like a mindless fucktoy. Her eyes drifted shut as she surrendered to the pleasure. That's when she noticed the vibrating tendrils of purple light all around her. That vibrating energy was sending waves of pure pleasure through her body.

"That's it." Cooed the tentacle man. "Give in to the pleasure of my touch. You can't fight against it. Soon you will realize that you don't want to fight against it. All you want to do is feel my- Oh God it Burns!"

Sultry Girl superheated her hands and grabbed hold of two tentacles. She didn't let go until she'd severed clean through. Then she found more tentacles to grab. In less than a minute she had her arms and legs free. Four of his tentacles were hanging limply to the side, another five were busy with Martha. The last one was lashing out at Sultry Girl, trying to hold her at bay. She dodge to the side, then countered with a fiery punch that left the tentacle lying limp.

She charged forward, intending to either knock out the tentacle man or force him to let go of Martha. He reached out with four of the tentacles and tried to restrain her, but she coated her body in flames and the tentacles recoiled in pain. She ducked down under two striking tentacles, then leaped up with a flaming kick. Two tentacles interceded to block the kick, and both of them fell flaccid to the floor. Tentacle man had had enough. He threw Martha high into the air and said "Catch!" then he turned and sprinted down the alley.

Sultry Girl ran to catch Martha, and realized that she had a moment before her falling friend would land. She formed a ball of fire in her fist, then punched swiftly, sending the fireball flying towards her fleeing foe. Blair caught her friend just as the fireball caught the tentacle man. She gently laid Martha on the ground, then walked over to finish off the tentacle fiend. He was badly burned and knocked out cold. She decided to just turn him over to the cops and collect any reward out for his apprehension.

...

When Martha woke up, she was sitting at the table at the center of the Spiral Noodle Thai. Blair sat across from her, wearing an outfit that look singed and torn. The moment she could speak she said.

"Oh my Goddess, You're Sultry Girl! And that's twice now you've saved my life."

"I am indeed," Blair replied. "And I seem to recall you saving my life tonight. Would you like to be my sidekick?"

***

Thanks for reading the third chapter of the Adventures of Sultry Girl. I feel like these past two chapters were a great way to portray Blair and Martha's developing relationship, and fun way to show what Blair's life looks like outside of fighting crime. That said, I plan to focus more on the Super Hero action in the future.

For those of you wondering about the colorful lights Martha saw, it's because of her own unique magical talent. I won't explain exactly how it works until later chapters, but I will say that it's similar to the way gyo allows you to see nen. If you understood that reference, high five for knowing one of my favorite anime.

12