Adventures of Sultry Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
The Illuionist's Spell.
4.4k words
4.47
8.7k
4

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/14/2021
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trigger Warning: There is a graphic kidnap and rape scene near the beginning of this chapter. Fortunately a superhero shows up to intervene.

Trance Warning: Every chapter is designed to entrance the reader. This chapter has some pretty strong suggestions about feeling pleasure when sucking Master's cock, and feeling pleasure just from knowing that you're a good girl for Master.

Chapter 4: The Illusionist's Spell

Sultry girl was pinned down by a gang of hardened criminals. Literally, hardened criminals. Their gang name is the hardened criminals because they all take Viagra and other male enhancement pills before hitting the streets for a night of looting, fighting, and raping. They were exactly the kind of trash that Sultry Girl wanted to clean up from the Metro city streets. It didn't hurt that the leader of the gang, Hard Don, had an impressive bounty on his head.

Earlier in the evening Blair witnessed them on the streets. They kidnapped a trio off young ladies who had stumbled out of a nightclub and were waiting for a taxi. The hardened criminals pulled up on their bikes and surrounded the girls. They knocked them out cold and rode off with three nubile playthings.

The taxi arrived moments later. Blair got in and said "Follow those bikers!" The driver was hesitant at first. These really didn't look like the kind of people you want to get caught following. Twenty minutes later they arrived at an abandoned warehouse near the Southside docks. Blair left a generous tip, and the taxi sped off into the night.

"Feel the fire, embrace the flame. Oh Hestia I call your name. Eternal hearth burning so bright, grant me your sacred fiery might."

"Fire and water, earth, and air, gather around me and prepare, to shield my form from hurt and pain, until I'm safe and sound again."

Sultry Girl invoked her spells, then stepped quietly up to the warehouse doors. They were wide open, and she was easily able to sneak inside. Unbeknownst to her, an invisible stalker followed along. Cheshire wasn't truly invisible. He used an illusion to constantly change his appearance and blend in perfectly with his surroundings. The functionally invisible illusionist had been tracking the hardened criminals and hitched a ride on the top of Blair's taxi. He followed Blair deep into the hardened criminals' hideout.

In a back room of the warehouse, Sultry Girl saw a sight that simultaneously disgusted and aroused her. The captive girls were stripped naked, and the criminals were taking turns fucking them from every direction. One of the girls was kneeling on the ground, with her hands tied behind her back. Semen, tears, and runny makeup coated her face. A fat man was standing in front of her, vigorously fucking her throat.

Another girl lay spread eagle on the bed with a man on top of her thrusting into her cunt. His hands were around her neck. She appeared to be drifting in and out of consciousness. She woke up and began to scream, but was hardly able to make a sound. "Be quiet whore!" He said, choking her out again.

The third girl was bent over a couch. A muscular man was pounding her ass while another man fucked her face. She wore a pained expression. "Take it you fucking slut," said the man who was balls deep in her ass. If this had been a consensual scene at the dungeon, Blair probably would have kept watching and touched herself. She'd be reaching under her clothing to pinch her nipples, and rub her growing erection.

Instead, she charged in and struck quickly. She landed a flying jump kick on the fat man's chest, and sent him flying back into the man on the bed. Then she knocked out the men on the couch with a pair of fiery punches. She told the girls to run, and lost sight of them as they sprinted away. They just disappeared, like thoughts stolen from a hypnotized mind. One moment they were there, and then the next moment they were gone. Poof! Vanished! She had no time to worry about them. She needed to focus completely on the battle at hand.

That's when the gunfire started. With a name like the hardened criminals she was expecting some kind of phallic blunt weaponry. But no, they had guns. Couldn't they be a little more creative than that?

BANG! POP! Blair's ward was powerful enough to deflect bullets, but it put a massive strain on her magical energy. She felt dazed and dizzy as she stumbled into the next room and hid behind an overturned table. Two criminals followed her inside. She made sure that they screamed out in fiery anguish.

That must have deterred them, she thought, incorrectly. Nobody followed her in for several minutes, but the gunfire continued. There was only one way out of the room, and it would almost certainly lead her into a hailstorm of bullets. At least she had some time to focus and recuperate. She was simultaneously sad and glad that Martha wasn't here. Having an ally in this fight would be incredibly helpful. However, she would hate to put her lover in danger.

She wouldn't see Martha again for several days. The two of them agreed that Martha needed time, space, and a clear head before making the decision about becoming her sidekick. Those thoughts were an unnecessary distraction, so she pushed them from her head. Sultry Girl had more important things to focus on at the moment. She counted seventeen hardened criminals in the warehouse, and only defeated six of them. What she needed was some kind of distraction that would help her take them out one at a time without the risk of heavy gunfire. All she had to work with was her shield, her fire, and the contents of an abandoned office.

That's when the cat showed up. "You're in quite the pickle," It meowed at her. "Do you always charge headfirst into danger without a plan? It's a good thing I was here to make sure those girls escaped and to rescue your impetuous ass."

Sultry Girl just stared dumbfounded at the jet black cat. It stared back at her with unblinking light blue eyes. She didn't know what to think, so she blurted out the only thing she could think of.

"You, ah, um. You're a kitty,"

"Not really," the kitty replied, "but you can believe that for the moment. Most people call me Cheshire. That's because they only see what I want them to see. The kitty standing before you is just as real as the illusion of you that's running around in the rafters distracting the hardened criminals."

Cheshire paused for a moment, and waited for her to nod in understanding before continuing. "They will soon realize my trick, so we had better make this quick. I offer you a binding deal, sealed with a kiss to make it real."

"Binding deal? kiss?" Sultry Girl asked, not quite sure what was going on. "Explain yourself cat!"

"I'll win this fight against your foes, and save you from your deadly woes. We'll split the bounty evenly and this night you belong to me." Cheshire stated. "You will do everything I ask, each fighting move and sexy task. Enthralled by me you shall remain, until the sun doth rise again."

"That's um, an interesting proposal." Said Sultry Girl. "But what's to stop you from asking me for my half of the bounty? Can you promise that you won't harm me, or make me harm anyone other than these asshats we're fighting? What's to stop you from asking me to extend your control eternally?"

"I won't ask you for your money or your secrets." Cheshire Replied "I'll only control your body and your magic. We won't leave this warehouse until sunrise tomorrow, at which point you will walk away from this deal unharmed and unchanged. If at any point I ask you to do anything that violates the deal, pushes your limits, or manipulates your trust, you will not feel compelled to obey. Otherwise, you will mindlessly obey my every command until the sun rises tomorrow. Do you accept?"

Sultry Girl hesitated for a moment. Out in the warehouse a gruff voice growled angrily "Hold your fire men! That's some kind of trick of light. Your bullets are passing right through her. Spread out and search the warehouse. Whoever captures this bitch gets first dibs on her ass."

"Very well Cheshire," She said hastily. "I accept your deal."

Sultry Girl felt a presence approaching her. A hand she couldn't see took hold of her hand and pulled her to her feet. An invisible pair of lips brushed against hers as Cheshire embraced her and pulled her deep into a kiss. She closed her eyes and gave herself over to his power as his tongue explored her mouth. When she opened her eyes again the world was covered in a psychedelic layer of hazy colors. Cheshire dashed away, but she could hear his voice whispering in her ear.

"I'll provide intel and distractions. You just listen to my voice and do as you are told. Stay vigilant. Two men are approaching." Sultry girl could see the men approaching. They looked like cloudy red silhouettes on the other side of the wall. "Pick up that table and be ready to throw it at the doorway. Three, two, one, throw!" She hurled the table through the air just in time to clobber the pair of gangsters.

"Good girl," Cheshire whispered in her ear. Something about the way he said it filled her with pride and pleasure. Her mind melted just a little. She wanted to be a good girl.

"Following my commands makes you feel aroused, but that won't inhibit your ability to fight. Now get into the next room quickly and be ready to throw a fireball at the doorway. The moment it explodes you're going to run into my illusory cloud of smoke. Three, two, one, fire!"

A trio of men approached the door with guns drawn. They got off six shots at Sultry Girl before a fiery explosion blasted them backwards. CRACK! SNAP! Two bullets deflected off her shield and the others went wide. She felt momentarily stunned, but her body moved on its own, dashing towards the door.

"Good girl," she heard Cheshire say, and she felt a warm arousing feeling growing in her nether regions. She could see four red silhouettes with guns drawn approaching through the smoke. "Head left, duck down, and stay close to the wall. Move slowly and wait for you chance to strike. From here on out you're going to think of my words as your thoughts, and act on them instantly without realizing I've spoken."

The gangsters opened fire blindly into the cloud. BANG! BANG! POP! Three more bullets impacted Sultry Girl's spell. Her mind was so exhausted that she could hardly think. Fortunately she didn't need to think right now. She only needed to listen and obey. She lunged forward and took out the first gunmen with a powerful gut punch. Then she picked him up and hurled him at the gangster to her right. His gun sprayed wildly, taking out the other two criminals in the illusory cloud of smoke.

Sultry Girl felt very pleased with herself and knew that her actions were pleasing Cheshire. That thought got her so incredibly turned on. She couldn't wait to end this fight and start the fun part of the night. Only the leader was left now, but Don was a tough and clever fighter. Where was he hiding? She cautiously peaked around the corner.

CHOOM! a shotgun blast fractionated her shield and knocked her onto her ass. Her eyes slipped shut and her muscles stopped responding, even to Cheshire's commands. Hard Don casually strolled forwards, whistling and reloading.

"Any last words?" He said, bringing his shotgun to bear.

"Drop it," Said Cheshire. Then a ring of swords appeared around Don's neck.

"Your illusions don't fool me anymore," said Don. He stepped right through the blades and shoved the barrel of his shotgun into the mouth of an illusory copy of Sultry Girl. There was a deafening blast followed by a shower of illusory blood and brains. Don realized he'd been tricked, then he groaned and fell to the floor. Cheshire swung a lead pipe into the back of his head.

...

Sometime later Blair woke up feeling pliant and aroused. The world was spinning, and still coated in a layer of psychedelic colors. She wondered how long she'd been asleep. That shotgun blast had knocked her out cold. She had strange feeling of deja vu.

"You're finally up." Exclaimed Cheshire. "I was beginning to worry that you would sleep there all night. No need to worry about the hardened criminals. They won't be waking up any time soon. Even if they do, my magic will drop them right back down the moment they open their eyes. We've still got several hours until sunrise do you remember our deal?"

Yes Master, Blair thought. Was that really her thought, or was she just distracted by the hazy layer of colors that made her feel so loopy and suggestible. Yes Master, she thought again.

"Yes Master," She replied, and her body shuddered with pleasure. Without thinking about it she stripped off her clothing and knelt down on the floor.

"Good girl," said Cheshire. "I wasn't sure whether you could hear me while you slept, but it appears that my suggestions took root in your mind. Now tell me. What would you like to do?"

"Suck Master's cock," Blair thought, and then said without hesitation. She was filled with an intense desire to beg for what she wanted. Blair wondered briefly why she would beg for such a thing. It must be those psychedelic colors, she realized. They were fogging her mind and making her question her devotion to her master. Of course she wanted to beg. "Oh please Master, please can I suck your cock? This mindless slut needs to feel your throbbing manhood in her mouth. Oh please let me taste you Master."

"Good Girl," He said, standing directly in front of her."You can suck my cock any time I want. And I want you to suck it right now, nice and deep."

Blair leaned forwards and wrapped her lips around Master's cock. She swirled her tongue around the tip, teasing him before taking it deep. She took a deep breath and sank all the way down to the base. The tip of his erection rubbed against the back of her throat as she bobbed up and down. She breathed deeply through her nose and suppressed her gag reflex as she pleasured Master's cock with her throat, lips, and tongue.

Pleasing her master was making Blair feel so very aroused. It also made her feel a warm tingling sensation on her cock. She was feeling all the pleasure that Master was feeling, amplified threefold. It was like a soft and wonderful pair of lips was sucking her just like she was sucking Master. The pleasure blanked out every thought from her mind. Every thought except one.

Each time her lips sank down onto his cock, it reminded her of how good it felt to please her master. Each time she remembered how good it felt to please her master, she instinctively took his cock deep into her mouth. She was caught in an endless loop of pleasure and obedience.

"Good girl," said Cheshire "You love the pleasure you feel when you suck Master's cock. Don't you?"

"Yemph Mamphter," Said Blair, without removing her lips from his cock. She tried to pull back to speak, but her lips sank back down all on their own the moment she thought about pleasing her master. The heat in her loins was so intense now. Her cock was aching for release as her head bobbed mindlessly up and down.

"You've been such a good girl for me." said Cheshire "I think it's time to reward you for your obedience."

I'm a good girl for Master. The thought echoed in her mind and amplified Blair's arousal. I'm a good girl for Master. Her pleasure and arousal doubled each time she thought it. I'm a good girl for Master. His cock felt so good in her mouth and his words felt so good in her mind. I'm a good girl for Master. She couldn't hold back any more. She was going to cum, just from the pleasure of sucking her Master's cock. I'm a good girl for Master. She knew that speaking those words would make them true, and make her body erupt in orgasmic pleasure.

"Impha gooph girmphor Mamphter," Said Blair. Her entire body convulsed in pleasure as she was overwhelmed by a thought shattering orgasm. The pleasure was so intense that she could do nothing but moan and shake. Her head kept moving on its own, instinctively bobbing up and down on Master's cock despite her complete loss of motor control. I'm a good girl for Master, she thought, when she realized how well trained her body was to serve him.

I'm a good girl for Master. That thought doubled her pleasure again, brining her to impossible new heights. I'm a good girl for Master. She realized that it wasn't just her body that was trained. Her mind was trained to serve her Master. A second orgasm swept through her body, completely overpowering her mind when that realization hit her. She lost track of time as she continued suck Master's cock. Nothing else existed beyond her Master and this never-ending orgasm of pleasure and obedience.

Master's cock began to throb and twitch, then a powerful blast of thick salty semen filled Blair's mouth. She continued sucking as Master filled her mouth with cum. "Stop" she thought, as he pulled out, "tell Master what you are."

"I'm a good girl for Master," said Blair, as the cum dribbled down her chin.

"Yes you are," said Cheshire "Now sleep."

Blair collapsed to the floor and Cheshire laid down beside her. He gently cuddled against her and whispered into her ear as she slowly drifted off to sleep. "Let the memory of this evening fade into the back of your mind. When you wake up you will remember nothing after that shotgun blast, then you will fall even deeper into my illusion."

Cheshire cleaned up the mess, checked in on the criminals, and gave Blair another set of illusory clothes to take off when she woke. This evening was going very well indeed. Blair was eagerly accepting her programming. She was blissfully unaware of how many times she had woken and fallen back into his spell.

...

Sometime later Blair woke up feeling pliant and aroused. The world was spinning, and still coated in a layer of psychedelic colors. She wondered how long she'd been asleep. That shotgun blast had knocked her out cold. She had strange feeling of deja vu.

"You're finally up." Exclaimed Cheshire. "I was beginning to worry that you would sleep there all night. No need to worry about the hardened criminals. They won't be waking up any time soon. Even if they do, my magic will drop them right back down the moment they open their eyes. We've still got several hours until sunrise. Do you remember our deal?"

Yes Master, Blair thought. Was that really her thought, or was she just distracted by the hazy layer of colors that made her feel so loopy and suggestible. Yes Master, she thought again.

"Yes Master," She replied, and her body shuddered with pleasure. Without thinking about it she stripped off her clothing and knelt down on the floor.

"Good girl," said Cheshire. This was the fourth time that he had woken Blair this way. He decided that she had thoroughly learned her lesson about the pleasure of sucking his cock. It was time to move on to other pleasures. "I wasn't sure whether you could hear me while you slept, but it appears that my suggestions took root in your mind. Now tell me. What would you like to do?"

"Please fuck me Master," Blair thought, then said without hesitation. "This mindless slut needs to feel her Master's cock thrusting in and out of her ass. Oh please Master, fuck me please. I need to feel you inside me."

"Bend over the couch and present your ass for Master." Cheshire commanded. He slapped her ass, once on each cheek, and watched it jiggle seductively. "Whose ass is this? Who does it belong to? Who does your body belong to?"

12