Adventures of Sultry Girl Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane was bent over, with her tits above Blair's crotch. The unbalanced fighter was desperately trying to shift her lower body into a stable position for launching a double counter attack. She had bent over too far forwards and Mistress Crimson held her fast by the neck. They grappled for control, grabbing at each other's arms and shoving roughly as Martha quickly closed in to strike.

Martha didn't know whether she needed to actually touch Jane's head or not, nor whether a simple strike would actually hit it's mark against such a foe. She was approaching from behind, but all that meant was that Jane's entire body was between Martha and her target.

"She's going to try to kick me aside," Martha realized just in time to act instinctively. She leapt over the sweeping kick and landed sprawled upon Jane's back. Her right hand clung to a knot on Jane's shibari dress and her left hand grabbed Jane's Hair. She straddled Jane's hips and clung tight as she chanted her spell again and again.

"Presence of mind and force of will, let your thoughts be calm and still" Martha projected her energy into Jane's head, willing the spell of mental clarity into the deception delegate's brainwashed brain.

Jane thrashed and wiggled and screamed as four years of erased memories and hypnotic programming flashed before her mind. Her true self had been in a deep hypnotic sleep for all this time and only awoken for just a few moments on three occasions. Each time she had believed that she was back in the past, that no time had passed since the explosion. Now she realized with a clear mind that all those years had passed her by, in thoughtless obedience to an evil man whom she despised.

All of those memories returning at once became overwhelming and Jane collapsed down on top of Blair. Bondage Jane was at her limit. She had exhausted herself quite thoroughly, protecting her face from Blair's fiery tits and accelerating herself for the final blow. Not to mention the vampiric bite that was draining the last of her strength away. She collapsed into a helpless heap and dreamed a frantic dream of fighting desperately to regain control of her deeply conditioned mind.

Blair lay blissed out down below Jane, oblivious to the deception delegate's struggles, oblivious even to the weight of another person pressing down. She was trapped in her own little world of being brainwashed into obedience. Trapped by the voice in her ear and the cock in her lips that kept on spewing out deliciously mind numbing cum that took her thoughts away and gave her no choice but to obey and embrace the brainwashing suggestions.

"The bimbo blows bubbles in the park. Blank trance now. Your mind obeys. You love to obey. You need to sink deep and obey every time that the bimbo blows bubbles in the park. Drop deeper obey. You need to obey."

The voices went on and on, lulling the unconscious witch deeper down into hazy dreamy trancy bliss and repeating endlessly to ensure that she would accept the hypnotic trigger and suggestions.

"Cockdrunk fuckdoll aroused by obedience," The irresistible voices went on. "Deep trance now. The bimbo blows bubbles in the park makes you obey and drop deeper into cockdrunk fuckdoll trance. I love to obey. I need to be brainwashed. The bimbo blows bubbles in the park. Drop deeper. You need to obey. You crave to be brainwa-"

The voices went quiet suddenly and the cock pulled out of her eager lips. The cock craved slut leaned up and tried desperately to keep sucking down that wonderfully addictive cum, but her legs were tied and there was something heavy on her crotch. She opened her eyes to search for the cock and opened her mouth to beg to be filled again.

A pair of soft warm lips, Martha's lips, met Blair's before she could say a word. There was something magical about that kiss that woke Blair's mind and made her feel mentally aware and powerful. A mantra echoed in her mind and she realized that her lover had saved her from almost certain brainwashing with her own spell of mental clarity.

"Presence of mind and force of will, let my thoughts be calm and still."

The more she repeated it the more it made her feel awake, alert, aware, and mentally powerful enough to resist and shrug off any unwanted hypnotic conditioning.

Meanwhile Tanya was desperately piercing through the rope with a needle.

"Wake up Sultry Girl," The Crimson Mistress said over the sound of several dozen approaching footsteps in the adjoining room. "It's not over yet."

12