The Adventures of Ted and Mark Ch. 02

Story Info
The Poker Game.
917 words
4
21.7k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Background: Mark and I are active, vibrant retirees in our mid 60s. We enjoy many activities, both together and separately. Each of us has a "Bucket List" of things we want to do. We are alone, but we aren't lonely. Even though neither of us has close ties to our families, we don't let that stop us from living our lives.

You might think of us as Doc Blanchard and Glenn Davis, the Army running backs of the mid 1940s. He is "Mr. Outside", and I'm "Mr. Inside". Mark enjoys outside activities, and I relish indoor events.

Both of us loved our wives, and were faithful to them during our marriages. We honor their memories. We miss them, but we know they would have wanted us to take advantage of the opportunities presented to us. Neither one of us wants to remarry. Carpe Diem.

The sun dipped below the horizon, painting the clouds with hues of red, orange and pink. An owl hooted, signaling the beginning of his nightly hunt.

As I followed Mark inside, I checked out his body. He kept himself in good shape. He was about six-foot with wide shoulders, and had a nice butt.

My dick pulsed and drooled as I wondered what he was like naked.

Mark headed for his game room, turned on the light over his poker table and sat down.

"Let's play a little Strip Showdown," he said, motioning me to a seat two away from his.

He picked up the deck of cards from the center of the table and began shuffling them.

"First, a few house rules. The game is Strip Showdown. Only one article of clothing is at stake for each hand. The loser will strip the winner, slowly.

"Agreed?"

I nodded.

"Cut for deal."

I turned a jack of diamonds. Mark flipped a queen of spades.

He leaned forward, smiling as he dealt each of us five cards face down.

"Looks like it's my night," he said. "We show at the same time."

His ace of clubs beat my seven of hearts. The next cards were Mark ten of clubs, mine a ten of spades. The third for Mark, an eight of diamonds, mine a seven of spades.

"Maybe not," I grinned. "My pair of sevens have you now."

"For now."

We flipped the fourth cards. Mark's was a two of diamonds, mine a six of hearts. The final card for Mark was an ace of diamonds, mine a king of clubs.

"Right sandal, here," he patted the seat between us.

Mark won the second hand, queen high. I won the third hand with a pair of jacks. Mark's left sandal joined my pair in the seat. "This is starting to get interesting," Mark smiled.

"It started to get interesting when we finished the second bottle of Chianti," I replied.

I dealt the fourth hand, winning it with three fives.

"Showtime," Mark said, as he dealt the fifth hand. He collected his cards and flipped them over. Fanning them revealed a an eight high club flush.

He laughed. "Beat that."

I turned my cards spreading out two pairs, nines and fours.

"Shirt" Mark beamed and patted the seat.

I lifted my tee shirt over my shoulders and added it to the pile.

Mark reached over and pinched my left nipple while pulling and twisting it. My dick throbbed and drooled, as he let his hand drop to my soaked lap. He rubbed and squeezed my dick through my boxers.

He winked. "Looks like you're going to be giving me a massage first."

"It's not over, yet," I said.

I quickly dealt and lost the sixth hand, ten high to Mark's king high.

Mark leaned back and leered at me, as I slowly removed my shorts. My dick poked through the opening of my boxers, hard and pulsing.

Now, I sat next to my best friend wearing only my soaking wet boxers. The next hand could have me naked before him.

The seventh hand came down to the last card. Before we turned the last card, a two of hearts, king of hearts, jack of hearts, nine of hearts was spread in front of Mark.

I looked down at my four cards displayed on the green felt, a ten of diamonds, a seven of clubs, an eight of spades, a ten of clubs. Excitement and anticipation filled the room.

Mark and I stared directly at each other, as we flipped the last card.

"King of spades," Mark said loudly, slapping his hand down on the table. "Kings beat your tens."

He leaned back in his seat, rubbing his hands together.

He motioned for me to stand directly in front of him as I removed my boxers. He tweaked and pinched my nipples, played with my foreskin, dick and balls for several minutes, and my ass when I turned around.

Mark stood up and continued to fondle my dick and balls. He released them as I pulled his shirt over his head. He pumped and squeezed my dick before I knelt in front of him to slowly remove his shorts and boxers.

He brushed his throbbing, drooling circumcised dick across my lips. He left a trail of precum on my lips.

"Are you ready to pay off your debt?" He laughed and winked. "I know I'm ready"

We headed toward the bedroom. He stopped by the bathroom for a towel, before spreading it on his bed and laying face down on it.

To be contined...The Massage.