The Adventures of The Hellcat Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda walked slowly around Hellcat, and dropped to her knee in between Hellcat's pulled up legs. She leaned forward, her eyes locked on Hellcat's pulsating sex. She leaned forward slowly, her tongue extended, and slowly slid it torturously between Hellcat's swollen lips.

Hellcat threw her head back and let loose a throaty moan. She was so close, but Amanda wasn't bringing her all the way. She was teasing Hellcat even more, keeping her just on the edge, no further. Hellcat opened her eyes, ready to beg, but her eyes were filled with the vision of equally aroused pussy just inches above her face. The sweet scent of Jan's sex assaulted her and all Hellcat could do was moan in desperation.

"I said you'd get a treat, didn't I?"

"Yesss."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Fashionista."

"Are you going to be a good little sex kitten, and lick The Fashionista's pussy?"

"Yes Fashionista."

"Say it!"

"Yes Fashionista. I'll be a good little sex kitten and lick your pussy."

With that, Jan lowered her dripping cunt onto Hellcat's face with a wicked laugh, and began grinding roughly onto her. Hellcat instantly stretched her tongue out, sliding it into Jan's sweet tasting cunt.

"Mannequin. Keep her motivated."

As Hellcat desperately tongue fucked Jan, she could feel Amanda's wickedly teasing tongue giving her brief flicks in her hypersensitive clit. Hellcat emitted a serious of tortured squeals as she was kept on the very edge or release.

"Mmmm, Kitten, your tongue is perfect." Said Jan as she shifted her position slightly over Hellcat. "Now be a dear and lick my clit. Take it between your lips, flick it rapidly, and make The Fashionista cum."

Hellcat did as she was told. She could feel Jan's desire dripping down her own face as she slid her lips over Jan's exposed clit, and slid her tongue over it. She could feel Jan tense and quiver around her, and heard her throaty moan turn into a cry of pleasure as Hellcat's tongue began to dance over it rapidly.

"Yes, that's it. You're being so good, Kitten. So very good for The Fashionista. I'm going to let Amanda please you more, but you're not allowed to cum until I tell you. Do not cum, Kitten. I'm commanding you not to cum until I tell you to do so."

A moment later, Hellcat felt Amanda assault her pussy with everything she had, and was overwhelmed. Amanda's lips sucked tightly on Hellcat's pulsing clit and her tongue swirled around it from all sides, flicking it roughly. She felt Amanda roughly pummel her with two fingers, one slightly hooked as it stroked along her g-spot with every swift stroke.

Hellcat squealed wildly, completely losing herself in the tumult of pleasure which assaulted every sense she possessed. All at once, she could hear Jan screaming in the throes of pleasure as the orgasm washed over her, and almost before she was done screaming, she had rose to her feet.

"Mannequin, enough." She said, breathlessly, and immediately, Amanda rose to her feet, leaving Hellcat on the floor as a quivering trembling mess. Hellcat spun around, prepared to beg if she had to, but Jan stopped her before she could even get a word out.

"Silence Kitten. Don't speak. Position 4."

Immediately, without thought, Hellcat kneeled before Jan, her knees bent outward, and her hands behind her head, and her heaving breasts thrust outward on display. Her body trembled uncontrollably from the built up tension. She held her breath, she dared not breathe, otherwise the sheer force of will keeping her orgasm at bay might fade, and she'd fail The Fashionista.

"That was so very good, Kitten." Said Jan, adjusting her skirt. "I think you'll be a wonderful addition to our family. Amanda, let's give her some privacy." And with that, they walked to the door of the tank. Hellcat's heart sank with the realisation that they were going to leave her like this, but then Jan spoke.

"Oh, and Kitten." Hellcat looked up at her submissively. "Cum. Now."

Hellcat threw back her head as her world exploded in ecstasy. She let loose an ear shattering scream as every ounce of tension in her body exploded into the most mind blowing orgasm over her life. She was overwhelmed as little ripples of electricity course through her body like a tsunami and shook her too her core. She saw stars dancing before her eyes as she felt her mind fading in the bliss. She never heard the door to the tank shut, so lost in rapture was she. She felt as though she was going to black out when...

Lights, scent, voices, nothing.

"Wake up, sleep head"

Hellcat stirred from her apparent sleep and got to her feet. "Sorry, I must've fallen asleep or something" Hellcat checked herself out, and there was no signs of anything wrong. No signs that anything had happened. Her hair wasn't messed up. There were no telling scents in the air. It had been a dream. Just a strange and intensely erotic dream. She had been thinking her libido had just been over active because of her recent changes, but this was getting out of hand. She had to do something about this.

"Yes, you must have. I understand you probably work nights, but you really do need to take care of yourself, Hellcat. Go into a fight drowsy, and you could get seriously hurt."

"Yeah, I think you're right. Can I come out now?"

The door to the chamber opened, and Hellcat walked back out into the room to see Jan sitting at a computer. Hellcat walked up and peeked over her shoulder, seeing a 3D rendering of what would become her new professional costume.

"This is just a basic design. I think you'll love how it turns out. It'll be made with a new super-age fabric will blow your tights off. ...Whenever you decide to put them on again."

Hellcat just then realised she was still undressed. She became angry with herself on several different levels at that moment. Firstly, that she was out of it enough to not realise she was standing around naked. Secondly, that it didn't seem to upset her much when it was brought to her attention. Finally, because she wasn't looking for her clothes, she was standing around looking dumb while she was trying to figure out what she should do about it. Hellcat decided that she desperately needed a nap.

"Your tights are on the hanger, next to the measuring tube. You can go ahead and get dressed, sweetie."

Thankful that at least Jan's brain was still working, Hellcat went over to the chamber and began getting dressed. "You said you'd have it ready tomorrow?"

"That's right. Amanda is measuring and sectioning off the cloth now. We'll map out the dye patterns when she gets back, then dye it and let it dry overnight. Tomorrow morning I'll section it out then sew it up. I should have it ready in the afternoon. I'll ring you up to come in and do a final fitting, and then you'll be on your way."

"Jan, I can't thank you enough for doing this for me."

"Oh, don't be silly. I'm excited to do it! This isn't an altruistic act on my part; anyway, you're going to be my billboard. People will look at you and say 'She looks amazing!' and you'll say 'It's all thanks to Jan Flynn!'"

Hellcat laughed. "That sounds like a good deal to me."

Hellcat made her pleasant goodbyes and took another incredibly awkward trip down the lift, where she was finally able to travel home in her preferred method. Leaping across rooftops. While running, she thought on her recent behaviour. She was a young and healthy woman, with the sex drive that can be expected from a young and healthy woman, but since her recent change, things had been spiralling out of control.