The Adult Hookup Site Couple

Story Info
Meeting a bi curious couple online that he knew growing up.
2.6k words
4.61
30.7k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains male bisexuality so if you don't care for that sort of thing, you may want to pass on this.

*

I'd known Rod and Kay for about 20 years. They were your typical small town farming couple who were now empty nesters. Who would have suspected they had a wild side. I found out about that other side by accident on the Internet on an adult hookup site. I didn't know them very well when we were younger since they were a couple years older than me. I left that town right out of high school. They still live there, and I still visit occasionally.

I was playing around on adult hookup sites, looking at profiles down around my old stomping grounds and was curious if anyone down there was on the sites. I came across a profile that wasn't too far from home and the small picture of Kay was undeniable. Their profile said they lived in a neighboring town some 60 miles away though. I guess you have to try to maintain some level of discretion.

Now, the question was, how do I tell them their secret is out to someone they know. I started messaging them on the site to find out what they were into, and I got a reply that they were primarily into couples. We kept up the dialogue over the next few months and we just sort of clicked. My profile listed my city, which was 200 miles away, so there was no way they could connect me with my real name.

Although they were listed as straight, Rod had some bi fantasies that they were curious about that weren't mentioned on their profile. That was interesting since I had some bi fantasies of my own. When I tried to find out what they were, Kay just wrote that when the time came, it would either just happen naturally, or it wouldn't happen at all.

Finally we set up a time to "meet", next time I was down there. We agreed to meet in a neighboring town 15 miles from their own home town and see how it went. The meeting was later in the evening, so I made the 3 hour drive down and arrived about an hour early. I was nervous but went ahead and ate dinner at the small restaurant. I was the only one there at that hour. They arrived a little after I finished eating and I was nursing a soda. They didn't even seem to notice me and looked a little nervous. Again, it's the small town desire for discretion. They sat in a corner booth and ordered something to drink.

Finally, I got up and went over to them and said hello, and that it has been a few years since I saw them last. I took a seat in the booth next to Kay and started to make the typical small chat and I could tell they really wished I wasn't there right now. I asked if there were waiting for someone and they replied, they were supposed to meet a friend but guessed he couldn't make it. Finally, I reached over and ran my hand over Kay's thigh under the table and said I was supposed to meet some people called, "FarmCouple" (Not their real handle). Both of their eyes got big and Rod just sat there with his mouth open. Kay, burst out laughing.

We chatted for almost an hour, catching up on old times, without even mentioning sex. Since the place was closing, Kay asked me if I'd like to go back to their farm with them. I replied that that would be great. I told them I would follow them out. We met again outside and Kay announced she wanted to ride with me. She walked Rod to his truck and they talked for a bit before he left. She came back over and got in my Durango and I followed behind Rod.

We made more small talk before she moved the conversation towards sex. Although shy in talking about it with me, she was very open about what she asked and what she said. She asked how long I'd been in the lifestyle and I told her I wasn't. This was just me, deciding to finally explore some fantasies I've had for quite a while. She told me they have been in the lifestyle for over 10 years. They hadn't played with anyone new in over a year. She also added that although they had been with many couples and singles over the years, they had never explored Rod's bi fantasies and were both nervous as well as excited about it. She mentioned that seeing him explore that side turned her on as much as him. She also mentioned that if anything made me uncomfortable, to just say the word and it wouldn't go any further. I told her I had a pretty open mind and would follow their lead.

I looked over at her and told her she looked great, as well as delicious. We stayed about a half mile behind Rod since the dirt roads were knocking up quite a bit of dust. I'd been on these roads before, and trust me when I say there is nothing out here. This was truly the sticks. Kay kept looking over and me and finally asked me to pull over because she really had to pee and couldn't hold it any longer.

I pulled over at the entrance to a field and she quickly got out and squatted next to the vehicle. I could hear her peeing and for some reason, my cock started to get hard. When she got back in, she noticed me "adjusting". She just smiled and said it had the same effect on Rod. She reached over and caressed my hard cock through my jeans and we ended up in a deep embrace, kissing and caressing each others body. She undid my belt and unzipped my jeans. Before I knew it, she was licking the entire length of my shaft, pulling the foreskin back and commenting that she hadn't had the opportunity to have one of "these" in years.

After only a few minutes of sucking, she said we better get moving or Rod would be wondering. I replied that we weren't going anywhere until I at least got a taste of her. Without saying anything, she reclined her seat, hiked up her dress, and pulled down her panties. From the dash lights, I could see her pussy lips glistening. Soon, my tongue was dancing all over her pussy, now and then reaching in as deep as it would go. To my surprise, she started to cum, grabbing the back of my head and pulling me tight against her. Then to my even bigger surprise, my mouth was filled with a sweet liquid. I continued to eat her until she breathlessly pushed me away laughing and reminded me that her husband was waiting for us. I composed myself while she pulled up her panties and got back in her seatbelt. I told her she tasted as good as she looked. She looked at me and smiled and told me to just relax about tonight. She would guide me in what to do, if necessary, when the times came.

It was only a few more miles before we got to their farm. Once there, Kay offered me a soda and led me downstairs. They had a large room in the finished basement with a king sized bed and big screen TV. Rod was laying on the bed in his boxers watching some group porn while stroking himself casually. He laughed and asked if we got detoured. Kay walked over and kissed him and he reached under her dress and laughed. It looks like you've already gotten off once tonight, he said.

The room was only dimly lit from the television and very warm from the wood burning stove. Kay quickly undressed as Rod simply discarded his boxers. I noticed Rod's cock was a little over seven inches and thick, similar to mine. The only real difference was that he was circumcised and had a large bulbous head. I followed suit and crawled up on the bed beside Kay. Rod and I started sucking on her breasts, both rubbing and playing with her pussy. She had both hands busy with our cocks. After a little while, Rod raised up and moved on top of Kay, sliding his cock all the way inside of her with one slow thrust. I continued to suck on her breasts as Rod kissed her while they fucked. She had very large, hard nipples which were perfect for sucking. When they broke the kiss, Kay whispered to me that she wanted to suck my cock. I rose up and fed Kay my hard cock, which she accepted readily. It wasn't long before she stopped and was whispering to Rod. She took my cock back into her mouth and I felt a new tongue licking my shaft while she sucked the head. They took turns sucking me. It felt wonderful.

Before long, Rod indicated that we switch positions. Soon, my cock entered her slick pussy. I could feel her pussy muscles caress my cock as we kissed. Our deep kissing was interrupted when Rod slid his cock between out mouths. Kay and I both started licking his cock and shaft. It was a strange feeling to lick a cock for the first time but the new scent and taste but very erotic and stimulating. It felt great when I started taking him deeper and deeper in my mouth. Finally he said he was getting too close and pulled away from us. I too was getting close to cumming as well so I backed off and withdrew to rest.

After a few minutes, Kay turned around and got into a 69 with me, with her on top. She was sucking me while grinding her pussy down against my mouth, moaning in pleasure. I was teasing her clit with my tongue when Rod got behind her and slowly shoved his cock deep inside her pussy an inch at a time from behind. He would thrust for a while and them pull his cock out and direct it towards my mouth, where I would suck it until he replaced it in her pussy again. Out of nowhere, Kay growled and came. She squirted so heavily that her juices squirted from around the sides of Rods cock all over my face as well as into my mouth.

Just as Kay's orgasm subsided, Rod started thrusting harder and faster into Kay. With his own yell, I could feel the pulsing of his cock on my tongue as he shot stream after stream inside Kay's pussy. I was surprised at the volume. He just held his cock deep inside her for a while before pulling out of her pussy and into my mouth. He shot one last stream into my mouth and I tasted his cum before swallowing. It was different but had a pleasant favor. At that point it wouldn't have mattered what it tasted like, I would have enjoyed it. Rod rolled off and Kay sat up and planted her pussy firmly on my mouth. I stuck my tongue as deep into her pussy as I could and was rewarded by a gushing of Rods cum into my mouth. It was as thick as syrup. Kay tightened her muscles and pushed everything else inside her, into my mouth. I wasn't surprised at all when Kay came, and a few seconds later, squirted, adding her own juices to my mouth as well.

I hadn't cum yet but it was time for a break. We got some drinks and returned to the bed, watching the porn on the screen. I'd never been with a woman who squirted before and was instantly addicted. Before long, Kay laid spread eagle in the bed with me feasting on her pussy again. Rod left the room for a while and returned a little while later and got behind me. He started to play with my ass, as I licked his wife's pussy. It was all feeling great. I felt some lube on my ass and soon after, felt his finger sliding into me. It hurt some at first but it wasn't long before it felt comfortable. Rod continued to add more and more lube until I'm sure I was a mess back there.

Kay whispered down to me to just relax my ass muscles and keep them relaxed. I suspected what was coming. When the head of Rod's cock penetrated my ass, it felt enormous and painful. I was on the verge of telling him to stop when Kay once again told me to just relax. I did as she said and the head pulled out as Rod put more lube on my ass and his cock. When he reinserted the head this time it wasn't as painful and I felt him go deeper. It wasn't too long until he was all the way in and he just remained still, waiting for me to get used to the size. I could feel his balls resting against my ass. My own cock had gone soft during this but I continued to eat Kay.

After time, I felt Rod slowly thrusting in and out of my ass until it started to feel good. As it felt better and better, my cock started to get hard again. Kay pulled me up to kiss her and guided my now hard cock to her pussy. As I started to thrust into her, on the back stroke, my ass was penetrated deeper again and again by Rod's cock. We finally got into a rhythm and nothing had ever felt so good to me. When I felt Rods intensity increase even more, I could feel the pulsing and throbbing of his cock in my ass as he yelled and unloaded deep inside me. I thought he would never stop cumming as I felt wave after wave of his orgasm. That set off Kay and she started to cum again, literally milking my cock with her pussy while I felt her own juices squirting out the sides of her pussy around my cock. I couldn't hold out any longer and my own cock started to shoot load after load deep inside her.

When Rod finally withdrew from my ass and I rolled off of Kay, she looked at Rod and crooked her finger to him. He lowered himself to her flooded pussy and licked her clean of my cum. She encouraged him by telling him to eat ever drop. I don't think there was a chance of him missing any at that point.

We all showered together and Kay was too sore to fuck anymore but Rod and I were both hard again. We all three took turns sucking cocks until Rod and I were both ready to shoot. Rod came first, deep in my mouth and I savored the taste before swallowing. I don't know what to compare the taste to but knew I'd want more from now on. Kay wanted me to shoot on their face while they were kissing so I quickly obliged them. After shooting my own load, they licked it off each other's faces.

By now, we were all spent for the night. All three of us spent the night sleeping together in the big bed with a strong scent of cum, pussy and sex in the air. It was just the beginning of a great weekend.