The Affair

Story Info
She & Vanessa give you a night to remember.
1.8k words
3.5
25.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part I

I watched you from my table as you entered the side walk cafe, your stride slow and purposeful. I nodded as our eyes met, affirming that it was me you were to met. After months of planning we had selected a remote quaint area, where no one knew our names, or bothered to glance our way. The bed and breakfast with the outdoor cafe was the perfect place.

Our eyes locked as your crossed the room. Trying to keep my composure, I rose from my chair and reached out my hand as you stood before me. You take my hand in yours and pull me in close and we hug, knowing how anticipated this moment would be. We hugged for what seemed like an eternity, you slowly releasing me with a soft kiss on my forehead. My legs shaking we both sat down, starting to laugh at our own nervousness. A waiter approached the table and we ordered drinks, either one of us too nervous to eat.

We feel into conversation naturally, joking and laughing and making each other smile. An hour has passed quickly as we finished our drinks and decided it was time for what we had been long anticipating. After paying the bill, we walked through the foyer and crossed to the stairs up to the room I had reserved.

The room was nicely decorated with antiques and a king size bed with a mirrored ceiling. We gazed around the room and both began to laugh while we studied the mirrors, you taking me into your arms and kissing me, my legs feeling weak from your touch. Our tongues entwined, we both felt the passion that had been long awaited. Slowly, still kissing, you unbutton my gray top, pushing it off my shoulders onto the floor. I could feel myself tremble as you stared at my breasts under my white lace bra. I reached for your shirt and lifted it off over your head onto the bed, my nails, lightly stroking your chest and back. My hand slowly finds its way to your jeans and one by one I unbutton you, feeling your hardness through the jeans and pushing them down to the floor, as you step out of them. I look up into your smiling eyes as you reach for my skirt and pull if off, exposing the matching white lace thong beneath.

I take your hand and lead you to the bed, letting you know I want you laying on your back across the bed. I walk around to the other side and bend over to kiss you, while your hands find my head and pull my lips to yours. You never heard Vanessa, my best friend enter the room.

Kissing passionately, un-aware of Vanessa's presence, you feel your hard throbbing cock being consumed by Vanessa's mouth. Knowing it couldn't possibly be me, you broke from our kiss and looked down to see beautiful Vanessa licking your cock. You glanced back at me with a look of approval and pull me over your head, so my pussy is in your face. I feel your tongue plunge into me, my pussy already wet. My lips met Vanessa's as we kissed and both played with your cock, our free hand groping at each other breasts. I could feel how turned on you were as you licked and tongued my wet pussy.

Vanessa licking and sucking on your balls as I sucked the precum from your cock, sharing it with Vanessa, our tongues meeting and lusting for more. Vanessa and I traded places. I wanted her to experience the exquisite touch of your expert tongue. I continued to lick your cock, and taking my tongue up to your ass, making you nice and wet so I could penetrate with my finger. I could hear you moaning with the pleasure it brought. I could feel you were ready to cum, so as you continued to work on Vanessa, I climbed up and lowered my wet pussy, sliding down the length of your cock. Rocking, I could feel you deep inside of me. The passion rising in all of us, all ready for what would seem one big organism. At the next moment, my screams were echoed by Vanessa's, both a feverish pitch as we came, our bodies racked with spasms. I heard you let out a moan and I felt your cum enter me, over and over. Finally, overcome with exhaustion, we fell onto the bed in a heap, resting and anticipating what would happen next.

Part II

We slept for what seemed like hours, me awakening first, I quietly got out of bed and went in to take a shower, letting you two rest in quiet slumber.

The feel of the spray hitting my back felt good as I put my head under the shower and stood letting it pelt me with eyes closed. My sharp intake of breath brought me back to reality, as I looked down to see Vanessa's tongue entering my pussy, never hearing her enter the shower. She looked up and smiled then continued to eat my wetness. I propped one foot up on the side of the tub to make her access to my pussy non-restrained. Her hands rubbing the inside of my thighs as she sucked on me, licking my hard clit and thrusting her tongue deep inside. I leaned my body over hers and began to massage her breasts, her nipples hardening to my touch. Enjoying the feel of my hands on her made her thrust her tongue deeper inside, bringing me to new heights of awareness. I knew she loved the taste of my cum, as she smiled at me when I let loose in her mouth, sucking long and hard, as spasms racked my body.

I pulled Vanessa to her feet, as we em-braced and our tongues met, kissing passionately while the pelting from the shower continued. Our hands finding each others breasts and exploring one anthers body. I looked up to see you entering the shower, behind Vanessa, who was not aware of your presence. You winked at me as I spread Vanessa's legs apart with my feet as you went down and started to tongue her ass and on to her pussy. She seemed to melt at your touch. Our tongues searching each others mouth, I slowly moved my mouth to her breasts and sucked on them, tenderly biting each nipple. Flicking each nipple with my tongue, as your tongue continued to probe her pussy. Your hands enveloping her body. I went down to my knees, my hands caressing her flat stomach, as our tongues met, both of us sucking and lapping at her wetness, begging for more. It didn't take long for Vanessa to release herself to us, both of us sharing the delicate wetness that flowed from her.

Vanessa turned as you stood, you taking her into your arms and sharing the taste of her pussy. It was finally your turn.

We put you in between us, knowing we both wanted to share everything about you. You came to me with knowing, thanking eyes, that you had loved every minute of this so far, and didn't want it to end. You're passionate kiss and caress confirmed it all. The shower was hitting your chest as I worked my way down the front of you kissing and licking as I went. Vanessa was doing the same from the back. I could feel your legs tremble as I went down on your hard throbbing cock, sucking you into my mouth, Vanessa tonguing your ass at the same time. I tongued my way down to your balls, as did Vanessa, out tongues meeting and both felt the arousal it had caused. We both wanted to consume you. Your cock, so rock hard, I could feel the veins pulsating as I once again took you into my mouth as Vanessa slowly inserted her finger into your wet ass. Slowly, she moved her finger around touching areas, making you moan out loud, as I moved my hands up and down your thighs, massaging your cum filled balls. The ecstasy filling you, you grabbed my head and pulled it in hard, sending your cock deep into my throat as I felt you release the long thick stream of cum, savoring you as I sucked and swallowed. Your moans filled our ears with ecstasy and pleasure.

Could we, or would we, ever want to stop this passion.

Part III

The moonlight cast a shadow upon Vanessa as she sat in the chair in the beautifully constructed Gazebo. Quietly she sat watching the waves crash against the cliff below. The moon so bright, glimmering on the water. Her long dark hair, framing her face, made her look even more beautiful than before. Her facial features were striking as well as alluring. Almost as though she sensed my presence, she slowly turned as I approached. She reached out her hand to me as I took it and stood behind her.

Slowly, I started to massage her shoulders and neck, the feel of her skin, making me tingle as she responded to my touch, placing her hands on mine as I moved my hands to her beautiful breasts. I could feel her nipples hardening to my touch as I bent and kissed her neck. The feel of her nipples, as I squeezed them brought on a sense of arousal. I could feel my own wetness penetrate my thong. Moving my hands down her belly, I moved around in front of her and knelt down and took one breast in my mouth as I massaged the other. I could hear her soft, sensual moans as I sucked hard on her nipple, taking it between my teeth. Her hands pulled my head up, our lips meeting, our tongues probing the inside of each others mouth. The passion it stirred was incredible. I knew I had to taste her sweet pussy. I slowly worked my way back down her chest, my tongue licking her stomach, my hands moving over her breasts, and down to her ass. Pulling her to the edge of the chair, I spread her legs wide. Slowly I started to lick up the length of her legs and thighs, pausing as I went. I could see Vanessa parting her pussy lips for my tongue to enter. I placed my thumb on her hardening clit and inserted my tongue deep into her wet gleaming pussy, licking and sucking the juice that flowed from within. My hands on her ass, pulling her harder toward me, stretching my tongue deeply inward. The silence of the night was no more, as her screams and moans echoed, her body racked with spasms, her juices once again flowing into my mouth. Exhausted, her head fell back to see u standing there, your cock expelling streams of cum onto her face.