The Affair

Story Info
Sometimes forbidden fruit is the sweetest.
1.1k words
3.86
9.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not a true story, but something about the forbidden fruit is undeniable...

I hadn't seen her since high school, and even then I didn't think she noticed me, so the friend request on Facebook was a pleasant surprise. Memories came flooding back of those hot spring days when I'd sit on the bleachers and watch her in track and field, her olive skin glowing in the sun (many's the time I'd rush home to my bedroom and concoct my own private fantasies).

20 years and she'd filled out a bit with a few kids, but she still looked fantastic. Even better than before; a real woman. We got to chatting a bit and caught up; kicking myself repeatedly when she said she was a fan of my little rock band that I'd started back in the day. Still, she looked like she had a good life with her family and the conversation was innocent. Then little hints started cropping up: She'd had a long day, was tired of making decisions... I was sure that I was definitely reading too much into it and my perverted mind was looking for any reason to bring back the old fantasies of tying her to my bed in her old track short-shorts and tanktop. I hinted back with jokes about 50 Shades and "cracking the whip," but she didn't seem to pick up what I was putting down. Until one day when she suddenly chose to confide, "My husband isn't dominant at all." I chose not to push it as it sounded like a bad day, but I also filed it away in the memory bank. It would be so wrong to get into this conversation with a married woman, much less do anything about it... not to mention the fact that she lived across the country... but the thought still brought out something new in me. Something forbidden.

We were both busy for a few months and suddenly she texted me to say she was in town. Needless to say I dropped everything (after acting cool and pretending I had to clear my calendar, of course) and met her in a restaurant downtown. I arrived first and she arrived in a lacy black sleeveless short dress. I somehow must have made decent conversation despite my initial stunned reaction, because she invited me back to her hotel room to look at the yearbook and reminisce.

"There's no yearbook," I thought... and wondered if we should go through with this.

"There's actually a yearbook," I corrected myself as we arrived at the room. We sat next to each other on the bed like a couple of teenagers and scrolled through the pages. I had such a fun time strolling down memory lane I almost forgot about her toned legs under the yearbook on her lap. Then the book closed and exposed her thigh as her dress had ridden up a bit. She turned the book lengthwise to cover and we both felt an awkward silence.

"So... you tired?"

"Nope. Why, are you?"

"Not at all."

My God, it WAS like being back in high school.

"So what now?" she asked.

"You're asking what I want to do now?" I brushed strands of her brown hair from her neck.

"Yes."

"You're asking me to... decide what happens now." I took the book from her lap; my first decisive gesture. I could tell it excited her.

"Yes."

Her right leg went to cross over her left and I gently stopped it, placing it back where it was. My second decisive gesture, only now I was deciding what she did with her body. She tried to hide it as I stared straight into her eyes, but I picked up on her breath quickening. I took her chin in my hand and kissed her. Our tongues played while my hand explored her thigh. She reached to unbutton my shirt and I grabbed her wrists by dominant instinct.

Oh shit, her wedding ring. Should we be doing this? Of course not. But something about that thought excited me even more. I could almost have stopped right then and there, but the way her doe eyes looked at me, the way she whispered, "What are you going to do to me?" I could tell she needed it as badly as I did. To be controlled as much as I wanted to control.

I slipped off the ring. "As long as this is off... anything I want." I set the ring in clear view on the bedside table. "Understood?" She nodded and offered her lips to mine again. As we kissed, she reached up several times to touch me, but I wouldn't allow it. I felt that part of her that takes charge every day slip away. When I felt she was ready, I removed my tie and blindfolded her. Then I stood, took her by the hand, and led her to the center of the room.

I left her and sat on the bed, making her wait and wonder. She eventually started to say something and I quieted her with a "shh." I loved watching her bite her lip and the way her tiny fists clenched and unclenched nervously.

"Strip."

She almost jumped at the word. I could sense her thinking, then she began to unzip...

"Slowly. Very slowly."

I was captivated as she deliberately slid the dress from her shapely figure and moved her hips it moved down her body, revealing a silky lace bra and thong.

"Turn."

She turned for me, revealing her toned back and oh, so spankable ass.

"Stop."

I stood up and let her hear every step as I approached her from behind, circling around my prize and ending up behind her again, savoring every second.

"Mmm..." I growled in her ear... watching goose bumps raise on her arms. I touched her as I pleased while I whispered and kissed her ears. "I remember watching you on the track."

"You... watched me?"

"You know I did. You know every guy did. You liked it."

"Yes. I did."

"I used to fantasize about running after you. Catching you."

I could see her nipples growing under her bra.

"...and?"

"Tying your arms to my bed. Then your legs." I held her wrists.

"And you struggling. Fighting. The more you struggle the more aroused I become."

She began to wriggle, as if playing out the story for me.

"Then...?"

"Then dripping ice on your body."

The words were turning her on as much as my touch; maybe even moreso.

"On a hot day... just like today," I continued.

"You have me now," she whispered. "I'll do anything you say."

"That's right." She jumped as I slapped her ass. "There's an ice machine in the hallway." I dragged myself away. "Don't move."

I cracked open the door and looked at her, then the ring on the table. She'd have one last chance to change her mind before I returned and took that choice away for good...