The Affair

Story Info
A passionate affair between two Swedes.
2.3k words
3.74
7.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as the door had clicked shut, she was on top of him, pulling him closer to her. He pressed her hard against the wall, his hands gliding expertly up her smooth thighs, pushing her dress up. She kissed him fiercely, her tongue dancing over his, her lips twirling in a duet with his own.

Her fair skin was soft against the coarse stubble of his chin, and the coarseness sent electricity across her skin; she felt her sense heighten, as she kissed her lover.

Her hands clawed at his back, holding him tightly against her; holding herself tight against the wall. He pulled away from her kiss, and gently bit her lip, pulling on it delicately with his teeth, staring into her eyes.

"Fuck me, Sven." She said, just as he brought his mouth down ruthlessly on hers.

Sven slid her dress further up her legs, and past her hips. He felt her legs tighten around his own, as she unbuttoned his shirt, but she didn't take her lips off his.

When his chest was exposed, she broke their kiss, and planted her own on his collarbone. He enjoyed that; having her face nuzzled into his shoulder. He gently bit her ear, and he felt a shiver of excitement run down her spine. Without warning, she tore his shirt from his shoulders, and let it fall. It seemed to float, and catch the air as it gracefully spiralled to the carpet. Sven found it a beautiful sight.

Yvonne, for that was her name, pushed him onto the bed. She went to crawl on top of him, but he grinned, and held her off him.

"Take off your dress." He said softly, his gaze resting on her half exposed panties. Yvonne returned the smile, and sensually took a shoulder strap off one shoulder. It didn't fall far; the curve of her breast prevented that.

Her dress didn't fall when the other strap was gone either. Yvonne merely grinned, and started to move her hips, as her hands slipped behind her, and worked on the zip. He wondered how many times she had done that dance for Kurt -- but he quickly shook the thought from his mind.

Once the dress was free, she leapt on him, her lips pressing against his own. His mouth pushed back against the relentless assault he was receiving, and his hands toyed with her buttocks.

"Yvonne..." He said, feeling her own hand at the bulge in his pants. "What about Kurt?"

She stopped kissing his neck, and stared at him.

"Do you not want me Sven?" She said. Hey eyes burned with lust, and a bead of saliva was slowly sliding out from the corner of her mouth. She was beautiful. That was true.

"I want you Yvonne." He said. "I fucking want you. But is this right?" Yvonne grinned.

"I don't know, is it?" She said, letting her bra fall onto his chest, her breasts bouncing free. Oh, fuck. It was right. She was right.... He sucked on one of her nipples, while his hand played with the other breast; massaging it, squeezing it, giving it a slap. He slapped it again, harder, leaving a delicate pink mark. He watched it bounced, and he slapped it again, harder still!

Yvonne let out a moan of pleasure, and he responded by pulling on her nipples, one with his fingers, one with his teeth. She groaned again, and he stopped sucking, pushing her head down onto his own.

They kissed once more. He held her head tightly, and felt her hands slid down to his crotch. He felt his belt being undone, and he stopped kissing. Yvonne grinned at him, and planted gentle kisses on his collarbone, while she unzipped his pants.

Within seconds she had pulled them off, and nothing was in the way of his member, but his briefs. She pulled them off too, in one swift motion.

Staring into his eyes, and smiling seductively, she crawled down, dragging her fingernails gently across the muscle of his chest and stomach. Her touch was electrifying, and Sven uttered a guttural moan when her lips closed around him. She took the entire length of his rock hard cock in her throat, looking into his eyes all the way. After a few seconds she gagged and came back up, rivulets of saliva running down his length, beads of saliva dripping from her lips and tongue onto him.

She swirled her tongue around the head, and went down again. Sven's fingers wormed into her hair, and he gently held her head. She slid down for a third time, and held herself there as she gagged. With each gag he could feel her throat tighten. She came back up, grinning madly, before sucking on the tip. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked; she didn't deepthroat this time, merely elegantly lapping up his desire.

When she went deep for a fourth time, his fingers tightened, and he almost came. He pushed her off before he did., hurling her onto her back. He didn't care about foreplay anymore; he wanted her to groan and moan and squeal and scream. He didn't bother with teasing her, he merely tore off her panties and buried his face in her crotch. Yvonne squirmed, and let out a high pitched giggle. His tongue danced in her sex, as he explored her. His nose rested on a neatly trimmed landing strip. Usually; hair turned him off, but this made Yvonne even more alluring. Sucking on her clit, he looked her in the eyes. She stared back at him, but she was on the verge of cracking. He slid his tongue deeper inside her, and her eyes rolled back; her back arched, and she grabbed his head and forced it further between her legs.

Kurt didn't do this to her, he bet. Yvonne squealed in pleasure, and her legs squeezed his head. With a guttural moan, she came; bucking her hips wildly. He felt her juices flow onto his cheeks. Her hand still weakly head his head in place, as she collapsed back onto the bed, her breathing ragged.

"Thankyou, Sven." She said.

"The pleasure is all mine." Sven said smiling. He flipped her onto her back, and planted kisses on her spine and shoulder blades. Yvonne felt the tip of his moist cock gently brush her thigh.

"Fuck me Sven." She said, getting on to her hands and knees. She needed this man to take her, and she didn't care if she had to beg. "Please fuck me. Take me; ravish me; Sven, please"

Yvonne heard him laugh, and then she felt him thrust inside her, and she jolted forward. At first his thrusts were hard and deep, but slow. With each one, her body was jerked forward slightly, and she let out a grunt of pleasure. She felt his fingers worm into her hair, and Sven pulled her head back. Her back arched and her breasts bounced as they were suddenly lifted up by the unexpected curve of her spine. It was painful, but it was perfect; she loved it. Kurt never did this to her.

Now he was pulling on her hair, his thrusts increased in speed, his cock easily lubricated by her earlier come. She heard him grunt and groan as he fucked her. It was bestial and beautiful; the two lovers tangled in an animalistic embrace. She pushed back against his cock, the soft skin of her arse bouncing against his hips. He fucked her deep and hard.

In that moment, nothing mattered. Not her job, not her husband -- especially not her husband. All that mattered was herself and Sven, and the ecstatic bliss she was feeling.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...FUCK." She screamed, as she was taken by him. She felt him give her arse a hard slap. And another. The stinging of her arse only added to her pleasure. She knew her cheek would be red and the thought of being spanked only aroused her further -- if that was even possible.

God, this was hot! She felt herself about to come again, and he must have felt it, for he let go of her hair, and holding her, lay on his back, so she was now on top of him.

"Ride me." He commanded, and boy, did she oblige! She grinded her hips against his, teasing him. He looked up at her, eyes blazing with pure lust. She sat up on her thighs, and started to bounce, her whole body jolting as she dropped down his shaft, letting it slide as deep as she wanted it.

Sven grunted and she saw his hands grip the sheets tight. Biting her lip sensually, she looked at him, willing him to know that she was giving him this pleasure, and nobody else. She wanted him to know that she was his; and he was hers.

Letting go of the sheets, he grabbed her breasts -- one in each hand; and squeezed tightly. Taken aback by this sudden sensation, Yvonne tried to speak, but all that came out was a high pitched squeak. She grasped his hands with her own, and held them on her breasts as she straddled his cock.

He let go of her breasts, and they bounced as they fell back into their regular position, the skin red from the tight grip of his hands. With a laugh, Yvonne slapped them together, enjoying the loud sound they made as they clapped together. She was proud of her breasts -- two of her best assets if she did say so herself; 32G and all natural, they were a gorgeous contrast from the slender curves of the rest of her body, and her long slim legs.

She slapped them again, and grinned. She could tell that it made him even hornier -- and that made her hornier. She leant down, until she was pressing her stomach against his; her breasts pressed against his chest. She knew he could feel how hard her nipples were -- it would be an easy distinction against the soft flesh of her breasts.

She was so close to him she could feel his hot breath on her skin; the stubble of his chin against her cheek.

"Take me again, soldier." She said sensually, seductively whispering into his ear. Eagerly, he obliged, thrusting his pelvis, driving his rock hard cock deep inside her.

Yvonne let out a low groan of pleasure, and felt Sven's hands on her arse. He massaged her rump, his fingers deliciously digging into her arse -- spreading the soft, round cheeks, and letting them fall back into place while his member speared into her, sliding in and out. She was dripping wet, and she could feel the damp hair on at his crotch -- damp with sweat and her come, mingle with her own moist hair.

She let out a gasp when he spanked her arse. When he spanked it a second time; she came, emitting a loud squeal of pleasure, her fingers clawing at the sheets. Her entire body quivered, from the tip of her head to her toes.

"Yvonne." He grunted. It was the only word she was able to make out; the rest of his words were swallowed by a deep, low groan. She could hear his breathing in her ear, it was rapid and he was almost panting, but still he thrusted deep inside her.

His thrusts got slower and jerkier, and Yvonne knew was happening. She leapt off him, not wanting him to finish inside her, and knelt on the ground next to the bed.

"Come on my face Sven." She ordered. "Make me yours."

Quickly standing up, Sven obliged, stroking his rock hard member. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, but was surprised when he thrust his cock all the way down her throat. She tried to breathe, but he held her head there, and let out a harsh, bestial grunt as his hot come filled her throat, before collapsing onto the bed, breathing heavily.

She gagged, and her throat rejected his semen, filling her mouth with it. It trickled out of the corners of her mouth, down her chin, and dripped onto her breasts. Taking deep breaths, Yvonne swallowed the come that was in her mouth, before her tongue darted out and cleaned her chin. She didn't care about the come that was on her breasts.

She climbed onto the bed next to Sven, and kissed his limp cock, before climbing on top of him. She could feel how wet her sex was, and slid her hand down onto it.

He watched her while she masturbated on top of him, her fingers rubbing her clit in circles.

"Thankyou Sven." She said, biting her lip. He smiled and his fingers crept into her hair, pulling her head back. She groaned and grinned, sliding two fingers deep inside herself.

"No problem." He said, kissing her collarbone as he held her head back. She furiously fingered herself, the movement of her arm causing her breasts to bobble uncontrollably. He slid a finger from his free hand into her mouth, and she eagerly sucked on it. A second finger joined the first, to match the two fingers she had in her pussy.

Finally, she came for the final time, her who body bucking against his hand holding her head in place. Her eyes rolled back in her skull, and saliva drooled from her lips as Sven removed his fingers.

Once she had recovered, he let her go, and she collapsed onto his chest, breathing heavily.

"Sven..." she said breathlessly. He smiled at her.

"Yes?"

"I'm your whore." She said softly, staring at his chest. "I'm your little whore." She swirled a finger around his nipple, and planted her hand on his chest. "I'm your whore and I love you." She said.

"I know." He said, his own hand massaging her side. She felt a safe, warm, comfort resting in the nook, between his chest and his strong arm.

He kissed her forehead, leaving a delicate moist patch. "I love you too." He said, and the two lovers lay there, together in each other's arms, and their little world was complete.