The Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," I said, hitting the 'Download' button, "I just need to update the database then we'll set up a login to the personnel database."

"Thanks."

"No, it's the least I can do after the dinner last night," I said, determined not to turn my head and stare at her legs.

"It was my pleasure, David," she said, her foot brushing against my calf.

"Do you always work so late into the evening?"

"I like to work hard. I like to play hard as well," she said, smiling coyly as she slipped off one of her shiny red stilettoes.

"It'll take a couple of minutes to update," I said, my throat dry as I watched her stockinged foot slide up over my leg.

"However will we pass the time?" she teased, as she stroked me with her foot.

"Come on, I don't think that's wise," I whispered, glancing at the closed door, my hands still hovering over the keyboard as I watched her foot sliding up over my leg.

"What?" she said innocently.

"That," I said, staring down at her foot, as she playfully described circles on my thighs with her toes.

"It's just a bit of harmless fun," she insisted.

I wasn't sure what to do: get up and escape her office? Try to reason with her? In the end, I did nothing, just knelt there watching her stockinged foot slide up and down my thigh.

"Fiona, we shouldn't, not here, anyone could come in," I said, shifting uncomfortably as my cock stirred, pressing uncomfortably against my trousers.

"What's the matter, don't you like it? It looks like you're enjoying it," she said, smiling as she eyed the growing bulge in my trousers.

"Please," I gasped as she ran her toes along the solid ridge.

I grasped her calf, and looked up at her. Her cool green eyes glinted mischievously behind her glasses, challenging me. Two could play that game I thought to myself as I slowly slid my hand up over her leg, exploring the silky texture of the sheer nylon. Then up over her knee, inching beneath the hem of her dove grey skirt, our eyes still locked in our dangerous game, daring her to give in first.

Outside the door, the buzz of conversation and ringing 'phones faded into the distance as I slid my hand beneath her skirt, my cock straining against the taut cotton of my black trousers as I reached the top of her stockings.

I kept expecting her to stop me, but she held my gaze, her scarlet lips parting, a barely audible sigh escaping as I slid my fingertips along the lace of her stocking tops, exploring the patterned texture. She shifted position, leaning back and parting her legs a little. She moaned encouragingly as I took the opportunity to slide my hand further between her silky thighs, feeling the heat of her bare skin. All the while, her foot was stroking my straining prick under the taut cotton, up and down, up and down, until it bulged lewdly.

"Undo your belt, David," she said breathlessly, making me groan by tracing the outline of my prick with her toes.

"No, we can't," I insisted, but even as I spoke I couldn't resist sliding my hand a little higher, my cock swelling further as I encountered the thin, slightly damp cotton of her panties.

"I want to see you. Unzip your trousers," she insisted, fixing me with her piercing jade green eyes. She was obviously a woman used to getting her own way, and her confident tone of authority compelled me to use my free hand to tug at my belt, fumbling with the buckle as the adrenaline surged around my body making my fingers tremble.

At that moment, there was a knock on the door. Instinctively, my hand shot out from under her skirt and I turned back to her laptop. Beside me, Fiona quickly sat up, tugging her skirt down over her knees demurely as she slipped her shoe back on just before Terry swept into the office.

"Sorry, hope I'm not interrupting anything important," he said.

"Not really, David was just going to show me something, but it can wait till later," Fiona said.

"Right, the personnel system," Terry said, glancing at the laptop. "Have you sorted her access yet?"

"Yes, I've just about finished," I said, my voice dry and hoarse. "Fiona, if you just run the install program when it prompts you, you should be able to access the personnel system. If you let me have a password, a mixture of numbers and letters I'll set you up a login when I get back to my desk."

"Okay, you can set my password to this..., "she said, scribbling on her pad, then tearing a corner off, folding it neatly in two and handing it to me.

"Thanks," I said, stuffing it into my pocket as I made a hasty exit.

"I see David's helping you out," I heard Terry say as I closed the door behind me.

"Oh yes, he's been very accommodating. In all sorts of ways," I heard Fiona explain.

--

I grabbed an A4 notepad as I passed my desk, using it to shield my crotch as I quickly made my way to the toilet, hoping no-one would notice my erection still straining rudely against my trousers. Once safely ensconced in a cubicle I quickly unfastened my thin black leather belt then eased my trousers and grey shorts down over my hips. I grunted as my cock sprung free, the shaft angry and red, the tip bulbous and swollen, glistening with my juices. I couldn't resist teasing my straining cock, using my fingertips to paint the clear fluid along my shaft, tracing the pulsing veins as my shaft throbbed hotly.

I raised the fingers of my other hand to my nose, sniffing at them delicately, her distinctly feminine scent still lingering there. I closed my eyes as I inhaled deeply, imagining all the things we could have done as I stroked my rock hard prick. It felt so good as I wrapped my fingers around my throbbing shaft, imagining Fiona bent over her desk, her sensible office skirt pulled up, her panties stretched between her knees. Her voice urging me on as I eagerly pressed the swollen purple head against the tight entrance of her sweet pussy, hearing her strangled gasp as I eased my cock smoothly inside her clasping lips. Then giving her what she needed, sinking deep inside her sweet pussy, my hand clasped over her mouth to suppress her moans of pleasure as just outside the door my colleagues went about their daily business unaware. I began caressing myself with long, powerful strokes, my fingers gliding over my slick turgid prick as I imagined the sweet, velvety embrace of her pussy.

The sound of footsteps on the tiled floor just outside my cubicle brought me crashing back to reality. What was I doing? Christ, this woman was driving me crazy. I took a deep breath and began mopping at my sticky cock with toilet paper. It took several minutes of thinking about the list of priority two bugs that I still needed to assign before I could get my cock back under control and safely stashed away in my office trousers. At the wash basin, I splashed some water on my face and told my reflection to pull himself together.

Gwen gave me a knowing look when I got back to my desk, her arched eyebrow speaking volumes. Wisely, she didn't say anything as I quickly unlocked my PC and got on with my work.

It was only later that I remembered that I'd promised to set Fiona up with a login to the personnel system. I fished around in my pocket until I found the scrap of paper. It read: "Please use this as my password: Room207_8pm. See you later, x."

--

"Nice room," I said politely as she invited me in. The hotel was quite traditional outside, with ivy creeping over stone walls and a circular gravel car park surrounding a large fountain, but her room was quite modern and spacious, tastefully painted in shades of grey and cream, with several pictures of the local wildlife on the walls. The large picture window had a great view of the parkland and the evening sunlight slanted through it casting a bright, skewed rectangle of light on the conspicuously large bed.

I'd raced over, fighting my way through the evening traffic, kidding myself that I'd be strong enough to tell her that I had a girlfriend and this really wasn't a good idea. But now hesitated, realising I wasn't sure what to do next, and there was an awkward moment where we stood looking at each other. Luckily, Fiona took the initiative.

"Alone at last, perhaps we should finish what we started earlier," she said as she wrapped her slender arms around my neck and pressed her warm body against me. I watched as she twisted her head sideways, closing her eyes as she pressed her soft lips against mine. I closed my eyes too, lost in the subtle aroma of her perfume and the heat of her body as she kissed me passionately, her tongue darting inside my mouth.

As we kissed, I slid my hands over her back, feeling the ridge of her bra strap through her white silk blouse, then lower cupping her firm yet soft buttocks through her grey skirt. My cock swelled as I pulled her hips tight against mine, and she wriggled deliciously, enjoying it as much as me.

All the while, she kissed me passionately, sucking at my bottom lip, gently closing her teeth around it and biting down until she drew a gasp of pain from me.

"You're such a bad boy making me all hot and bothered at the office earlier," she said breathlessly as she broke our kiss, and started to unbutton my pale blue cotton shirt.

I resisted the temptation to point out that she started it and instead helped her unfasten the buttons.

"Very nice," she whispered as she yanked it open and ran her hands over my bare skin, testing the firm contours of my chest and my trim stomach. I'm not a complete fitness freak, but I do like to keep myself in shape, mainly through running and swimming and my muscles are modest but well-defined beneath my lean skin.

Sliding her hands back up, she firmly grasped my shoulders and manoeuvred me so that I was next to the bed. She kissed me passionately once more then with the gentlest of pushes, I felt my legs bump against the mattress before I sat down heavily.

"Get your shoes and socks off," she ordered as she took off her glasses and quickly stripped out of her blouse, exposing gorgeously perky boobs encased in a lacy white bra.

I quickly slipped off my black leather shoes and my grey socks, my heart racing as I watched her unzip her skirt. With a sexy wriggle of her hips, it slid down over her legs, pooling around her ankles. I had a second or two to ogle her hot body, her lacy white underwear contrasting with her dark thigh-high stockings before she pounced on me and suddenly we were rolling about on the king-sized bed, a joyous tangle of arms and legs.

I managed to roll on top, drawing a contented moan from her as I kissed her neck and tugged roughly at her bra until one of her boobs popped out. It was lovely and round, a little larger than my girlfriend's and tipped with a stubby pink nipple. I couldn't resist drawing it into my mouth and flicking it with the tip of my tongue until it was hard and swollen, as she groaned loudly.

"You're such a bad boy," she repeated, wriggling happily as she reached behind her to undo the clasp, easing the bra from her arms.

I was thoroughly enjoying nuzzling her breasts and sucking at her engorged nipples when she shifted her weight, rolling over so that she was on top and roughly tugging at my trousers and shorts. I helped her by lifting my hips and she gave a throaty moan, her olive green eyes sparkling intensely as my cock sprung free. I'm not going to pretend I'm huge but my cock is quite long and thicker than average, with a slight upward curve.

Fiona grinned happily, making me moan as she wrapped her slim fingers around my thick shaft and slowly stroked me up and down until I was as hard as a rock. I slid a hand down over her body tugging impatiently at her knickers but she had other ideas.

Grasping my wrists, she pinned my hands next to my head as she sat astride my hips.

"Maybe I should punish you for being so bad," she said as her hips undulated, the moist lace of her panties sliding against my swollen, ready-to-explode cock.

"Please, don't play games," I gasped as she rode me, her hips rocking back and forth, only a thin layer of lace preventing my straining cock slipping inside her sweet pussy.

"But I like games, David," she said, her glossy pink lips curling into a teasing grin as I tried to wriggle free.

She was surprisingly strong, but I managed to catch her off balance, rolling back over on top of her. Her breasts were squeezed against my chest, her hard nipples digging into my skin as I roughly tugged at her skimpy white panties.

"Yes!" I gasped victoriously as I yanked them off her legs and tossed them into a corner.

She tried to roll back on top again, our naked bodies sliding and grinding against one another, but after a brief struggle I grasped one of her wrists, pinning her back against the bed as I rolled on top, my body sinking into the warm valley between her thighs. Impatiently, I grabbed my cock and directed it between her thighs, the engorged head rubbing against her pussy as we continued to struggle to be on top.

My cock felt thick and heavy, and we both moaned loudly as I eased the first couple of inches inside her tight, velvety lips, savouring the snug fit. I felt her nails dig into my shoulders as I pushed a little deeper, drawing an excited gasp from her, half pain, half pleasure, as her pussy stretched to accommodate the substantial girth of my swollen cock.

"Yes! Yes!" she squealed happily as I began to slowly ease myself in and out, loving the feel of its clasping wetness.

I would normally start off with long, slow strokes, gradually building to a climax but Fiona had made me so hot, I immediately began to fuck her with short, sharp strokes, enjoying her helpless sobs, wanting to punish her for all her teasing. I grasped her wrists, pinning her hands against the pillow as I pounded her roughly, forcing a series of excited squeals from her lips.

"That's it, fuck me!" she gasped, wrapping her legs around my waist, her feet bumping against my buttocks as they bobbed up and down.

"You feel so tight," I panted, feeling the walls of her pussy rippling and squeezing my fat cock.

"Come on, fuck me hard! Give it to me!" she demanded, pulling her hands free then raking her sharp fingernails along my back.

We writhed passionately on the bed, or naked limbs entwined. It was so feral, it felt more like wrestling than fucking, our sweaty bodies slapping against each other as we struggled towards mutual pleasure.

I was just beginning to feel my orgasm approach when she skilfully flipped me, rolling over once more so that she was astride my thighs.

"I'm the boss, remember?" she panted, smiling triumphantly. She placed one hand flat on my heaving chest, the other around my throat as she began to fuck me hard, growling like a cougar in heat as she rode me. I was probably strong enough to throw her off but it was so sexy and hot watching her use me to satisfy herself that I just lay there and watched my glistening cock disappearing deep inside her as she writhed and twisted and clawed at my flesh like a wild animal. My muscles burned and my hot breath whistled in and out of my mouth as our passionate, sweaty bodies slapped together.

"Oh God, I'm close, so close, don't you dare cum yet," she gasped as she happily bounced up and down, her head thrown back, her ample boobs jiggling as she impaled herself on my straining prick. I watched her lick her fingers, one hand sliding between her hot thighs and tickling her swollen clit and the other plucking at her stiff nipples as her cries became more and more desperate as she teetered on the edge of pleasure.

"That's it, that's it!" she yelped as I watched her wet fingers flying over her clit as she fucked me harder and harder till with a final squeal she was there, sobbing happily as her pussy spasmed around my ready-to-explode cock.

As she collapsed forward onto my chest breathlessly, still shaking with the aftershocks, I grasped her hips and with a final flurry of thrusts I was there too, bright sparks of light exploding behind my eyelids as a delicious climax ripped through my spent body as I felt my hot semen shooting deep inside her as she moaned contentedly, her lips next to my ear.

"God, I so needed that," she said breathlessly, when she'd finally rolled off me.

"Me too," I confessed, sitting on the edge of her bed as I looked for my clothes. "I've had a raging hard-on since I left your office this afternoon."

"Are you staying for a bit, or are you off back to your girlfriend?" she said, running a hand through her long, red hair, sweeping it away from her sticky forehead.

"You know I've got a girlfriend?" I said, surprised.

"David, it's my job to know these things," she said, barely glancing back as she rolled off the bed and padded across the carpet towards the bathroom.

--

I didn't see Fiona again until the next week, which gave me some time to think over what had happened. In the end, I'd concluded that it was just one of those things, a brief rush of passion with a sexy woman who I happened to work with, something to be ashamed of but nothing more.

It was a quiet Monday morning and I was trying to figure out why it had taken Nitin so long to fix a routine bug in the purchase ledger. I liked Nitin, he was a hard worker and his heart was in the right place. His code was always neat, well-structured and compliant with our coding guidelines. But I had to keep explaining that I couldn't afford to have him to spend several days rewriting whole programs for routine maintenance fixes when we had a growing list of outstanding high priority bugs.

"But look, the code's so much cleaner and it runs more quickly now," he protested.

"Yes, but this is legacy software, we're moving all our customers onto a newer product by the end of the year, so nobody cares if it's slightly quicker. I just need you to fix this bug and move onto the next one so I we can hit our turnover targets," I explained patiently, and not for the first time.

As I finished, I noticed him looking over my shoulder and turned to find Terry hovering over us.

I quite like our head of R&D, he's straight-talking with a gentle sense of humour. His pudgy middle-aged body was stuffed into a pin-striped suit which looked slightly too small, his belly spilling over the top of his belt. He was known for his brightly-coloured ties, and today he was wearing a garish yellow-and-green striped number over his white shirt.

"Hope I'm not interrupting," he said apologetically.

"Not at all, what can I do for you?"

"Can I have a quick word, David?" he said, motioning towards his office.

"Morning," said Fiona as we entered, turning to look at us, her green eyes magnified by her black-framed glasses.

"Hi," I said casually, smiling over at her. She was sitting on the edge of Terry's desk, her heels just about touching the floor. She looked cool and chic in a clinging, creamy blouse that emphasized her perky boobs, her shapely legs crossed beneath a knee-length, mint green skirt. I had a brief flashback to when I'd last seen her, naked and breathless in her hotel room, her skin flushed, her auburn hair in disarray, her long limbs entwined with mine. I quickly forced it from my mind and tried to concentrate as Terry spoke.

"Have a seat, David," Terry said as he sank into his black executive leather chair. "Now then, I just wanted to thank you for all the work you've been doing for Fiona here. She's been telling me how friendly you've been, how you've really gone out of your way to make her feel welcome."

"Oh, no problem," I said, wondering where this was going.

"No, no, don't be modest, Fiona tells me you gave up an evening to have dinner at her hotel last week."

I nodded, trying to look calm, but underneath I felt a surge of panic. Had Terry found out about us? Was he about to lecture us on the dangers of workplace relationships?

"Really, it's no problem," I said, glancing over at her for clues.