The Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still wasn't really sure what I was doing but I tried different things, letting myself be guided by her body and her voice, which rose in pitch and volume as I found the sweetest spots, urging me to explore further.

"Oh God, that's so good," she groaned loudly, spreading her inflamed outer lips with her fingers, encouraging me to lap at her livid pink inner folds and explore the sticky depths between. Her pussy was as ripe as an exotic fruit, and I licked and sucked at her juices passionately, sometimes twisting my head sideways to better access her sweet folds. I was rewarded with loud groans of pleasure as I used my tongue to circle the little pulsing pink pearl of her clit.

"Yes, just like that, just like that," she urged, spreading the moist, pink folds with two trembling fingers as I flicked it with the very tip of my tongue.

I'm not sure if it was my technique or the fact that Fiona must still have been very aroused from our naughty games in the office earlier. Perhaps it was the fact that I was helpless, unable to stop her using me to satisfy her body however she wanted me to but whatever the reason, she was soon writhing happily on the bed, her breath rasping in her throat as I eagerly pleasured her.

"Yes, yes," she gasped, her fingers tangled in my hair, her hips arching off the bed, my head pressed tightly against her hot, wet pussy as she neared her peak, my cheeks and lips smeared with the musky juices that spilled from her hot, wet centre.

I looked briefly in the mirror opposite, I could see that she was lying back on the bed now, her eyes squeezed shut, her knees raised and wide apart, her feet pointed, emphasizing the length of her slender legs. A look of intense concentration was etched on her pretty face as the pressure started to build.

"Don't stop, just like that," she pleaded, tugging my head back as her wet fingers strummed her clit, her legs spread even wider as I licked and licked, making deliciously wet, slurping noises

One hand was clutching tightly at the sheets, her knuckles white, whilst the other was painfully tugging my hair, pulling my face tight against her soaking wet pussy as her voice became higher and higher pitched, her breathing more and more laboured, her body writhing feverishly. I struggled to breath as I licked and sucked at her hungrily until, finally, I felt her body go rigid in a brief moment of silence and stillness before the storm broke.

"Yes, yes!" she screamed, arching her back, her head tilted back, mouth wide open as she savoured her orgasm, her hand firmly pulling my head even tighter against her bucking body, my mouth pressed tightly against her convulsing pussy.

Her orgasm seemed to last for minutes but finally, the pressure eased on the back of my head. I remained kneeling on the floor, gently kissing the warm skin of her trembling thighs watching her chest rise and fall, as she slowly returned to reality.

"That was so good, maybe you'll get to have another go later," she said, smiling as she finished binding my wrists to the wooden headboard then pulling at my knees until I was stretched out on the huge bed, naked and helpless once more, my arms trapped above my head.

Of course when she'd untied my wrists I'd wanted to throw her on the bed and fuck her until we were both raw and exhausted but something about her attitude made it clear that she that she knew exactly what she wanted and was determined she'd have it, with or without my co-operation, so it seemed easier to go along with the woman who was now effectively my boss. I'd never been particularly attracted to dominant women but there was definitely something about Fiona that drove me crazy.

"You know what I wanted to do this afternoon when we were talking to Helen?" she said, trailing her fingers over my chest, my stomach, the inside of my thighs.

I shook my head, whimpering slightly as I felt her bright pink fingernails raking the inside of my thighs then dragging across my achingly swollen balls. I heard myself whimper as she dug them into the tender flesh, her cool green eyes examining my face.

"I wanted to pretend to leave the meeting, then quietly come back in and kneel under the desk where she couldn't see me then unzip your trousers and pull out this lovely big dick," she continued. My cock was quite hard again now, lying flat against my stomach and I couldn't suppress a low moan as she ran a fingernail along the full length tracing one of the thick, pulsing veins from the root to the glistening tip.

"You're such a bad influence," I gasped, straining my neck muscles as I watched her wrap her slender fingers around my thick shaft and begin to gently stroke and caress me until I was as hard as I can remember.

"I am. I'm such a bad girl. I wanted to kneel there, stroking your lovely hard dick while Helen rattled on about her SLAs. Watching your face turn red as I rubbed you, seeing if I could make you lose your composure, make you moan," she teased, smiling and showing her sharp little white teeth.

"Christ, I don't think I'd have lasted long," I moaned, enjoying the feel of her soft fingers smoothly stroking my cock, up and down, up and down, as the delicious ripples of pleasure flowed through my helpless body.

"Maybe, maybe not. You know what else I would have done though?" she asked, extracting another gasp of pleasure from me as she squeezed me a little tighter.

"Oh God," I groaned as I watched her lean forward, her boobs swaying a little as she used the tip of her pointed little pink tongue to tickle the ultra-sensitive spot on the underside of the swollen purple head as I writhed restlessly my wrists straining against the tightly knotted tie.

"You want me to take you in my mouth?" she asked rhetorically as I felt her plump lips kissing my fat cock.

"Oh God, yes," I groaned as she teased me.

I've been with my girlfriend for seven years now and I can't remember the last time she gave me a blowjob. So as Fiona wrapped her plump lips around my shaft and slowly drew me into her delightfully warm, wet mouth I groaned loudly, savouring the intense, rippling sensations that surged through my body, thrilling me to my core.

"Mmmm," she moaned, a low growl of satisfaction from somewhere deep in her throat as her head began to bob up and down, her glossy pink lips stretched tightly around my fat shaft.

"Yes, yes," I cried, rolling happily on the bed as far as my bonds allowed and already feeling the warning signs of my impending orgasm as she expertly sucked at me and her agile tongue swirled around the engorged tip.

"Imagine poor old Helen, wondering what was going on as you wriggled and moaned!" she giggled, as her hand slid up and down my shaft, now slick with her saliva. She was moving her hand faster now, roughly yanking at my stiff cock, working me harder and harder as my breath rasped hotly in my throat.

The thought of trying to keep my cool in the office whilst Fiona crouched between my legs and sucked hungrily at my engorged cock sent me over the edge.

"Oh God!" I shouted as I came loudly and explosively, my long-awaited orgasm bursting through me, as I felt my semen splash hotly over my stomach and thighs, my body convulsing as the sublime pleasure washed over me.

As I came back to earth I heard Fiona laughing, a bright, tinkling sound.

"Well, well, I think you needed that more than me," she said, grinning as she leant forward, her boobs brushing against my lips as she checked my bonds. "Have you ever had a woman sit on your face before?"

"No," I replied, my voice muffled as I obediently sucked at one of her boobs, flicking my tongue across one of her plump nipples.

"Well, David, if you're going to be my personal assistant, it's another skill you're going to need to develop," she said as she wriggled up over my prone body until she was sitting astride my chest.

12