The Affair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, well, that was quite a surprise," she said as I felt her naked breasts press against my back in the confined space. "A pleasant surprise though. I didn't know you had it in you, tiger."

"Listen, Fiona, I really should be getting back now," I said, as I rubbed shower gel into my sweaty skin.

"Of course, I just thought I'd help you wash your back," she said innocently, taking the bottle from me.

I relaxed as her soft yet strong hands worked the green gel into my shoulders and back. I groaned contentedly as her soft hands massaged my neck and shoulders then worked her way around to my chest then down over my stomach. I closed my eyes and leant heavily against the tiled wall, my arousal growing as I felt her lips kiss my neck, and her soapy hands worked her way down over my taut stomach muscles. I gasped as her crimson nails tweaked one of my nipples.

"I really do have to go," I protested as I watched her hands sliding over my thighs, still aching and tired from our intense fucking. My cock slowly started to thicken and swell as she stroked the inside of my thighs.

"I'm not stopping you," she giggled as she gently caressed my balls and we both watched as my cock slowly saluted the seductive touch of her soft fingers.

Of course, she couldn't resist teasing me, her hand working the rich white lather over my stomach and thighs and balls as my cock thickened and twitched, demanding her attention.

"Oh God," I moaned and looking down, I watched helplessly as she used her deft, teasing fingers to spread the soapy lather along its growing length, slowly easing the foreskin back, my cock head purple and engorged. I shivered hotly as she slowly stroked me up and down, exploring the length and thickness of my shaft.

"I just want to make sure that lovely cock is nice and clean for your girlfriend," she said as I felt her hand grasp my chin, twisting my head towards hers as she kissed me passionately. My moans were muffled as her tongue slipped inside my mouth and she continued to massage my rock hard prick.

"It feels so good," I panted as the water streamed over my quivering body, running in thick rivulets down over my chest and stomach. My legs were a little wobbly now and I leant heavily against the wall, my arms straight, hands pressed against the white tiles. I stood helplessly as her teeth nipped at my shoulder whilst she wrapped her fingers around me, using her thumb to massage my almost painfully hard cock head.

"Spread your legs," she ordered as she tapped at my ankles with her feet, squeezing my buttocks with her free hand. I moaned loudly as I felt her soapy fingers sliding smoothly between my cheeks, stroking my perineum, her nails lightly scratching my balls.

"Wider," she insisted, still jerking my cock as I shuffled my feet a little wider and her fingers explored the sensitive, forbidden cleft between my buttocks.

"No," I gasped as I felt her circling my bum-hole with a fingertip.

"You fucked me, so now I get to fuck you," she said as I felt her slippery finger ease inside my virgin anus. It felt wrong, but so good as she penetrated my tight hole and I heard myself panting loudly as her hand began to stroke my prick hard and fast.

"This is what I wanted to do in the bar earlier, stroke this lovely cock under the table. Make you come all over your nice suit trousers. Imagine all those people sipping their wine and wondering why you looked so hot," she said with a wicked laugh, moving faster now as I neared the point of no return.

"Oh God," I gasped as my feelings started to spiral out of control, standing on tiptoes, all my muscles clenched as I felt her push her finger deeper into my tight anus.

She began to jerk me hard now, her lips next to my ear, telling me all the dirty things she wanted to do with me, until I could take no more and I came with a loud groan, my hot semen splashing onto the white tiles, spilling from me in long, pearly ribbons as my body vibrated with pure pleasure.

"Good boy," she purred as she gently squeezed my softening dick, milking the last few drops of cum from me. I watched them splash between my bare feet and swirl away into the drain as I slowly sank to my knees.

--

Of course, that wasn't quite the end of the evening. Fiona insisted that I return the favour before I left, so I'd finished my evening with her in a very familiar position: on my knees, licking and kissing her inner thighs as the hot water streamed over us. Fiona leant back against the tiles, one hand tangled in my wet hair, the other plucking at her slippery nipples with soapy fingers and telling me where to lick until eventually she climaxed with a loud squeal, her thighs camped tightly around my head. By the time, I made it home it was nearly nine o'clock.

I knew something was wrong as soon as I opened the front door. Jackie was standing right there waiting, her arms folded, her eyes reddened as if she'd been crying. I noticed movement behind her, as her best friend Alice, quickly disappeared out into the kitchen.

"What's going on? Who is she?" Jackie asked.

I stood there lamely for a few seconds wondering what to say, the flowers I'd stopped to buy at the petrol station hanging limply from my hand.

"I don't know..." I started to say.

"Don't fucking lie to me! Who is she? Is it that tart from work? Is that who you've been fucking?" she shouted. "You remember my old school friend, Maggie? Know where she's been working for the last two weeks? On reception at the Manor Hotel. She's seen you, all those evenings you've been 'working late'."

"Come on, Jackie, let's sit down and talk about this like..."

"No, that's it! It's fucking over, you lying shit. Get out!"

"Listen, I'm sorry, alright? I'm..."

"Get out and don't come back!" she screamed, pushing a small suitcase into my hands and bundling me back out of the door.

As I stumbled back out into the cool night air, I heard the door slam behind me. What on earth was I going to do now?

12