The Affair Continues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel him deeply insider her and was nearly ready to come again, she reached between her legs and rubbed her clit as he was fucking her.

"Fuck, I'm going to, come!" Sam groaned out and he came just as he finished saying it. As he came, so did Jess and she screamed out at the intensity that this second orgasm brought. Sam groaned as felt Jess's cunt tighten around his cock as he came inside her. When it had passed he carefully pulled away.

They both collapsed beside each other on the bed, their sweaty bodies glistened in the low lighting of the hotel room. It was a few minutes before either of them could speak, their minds were blank and their bodies were spent.

"Champagne?" Sam finally managed to say.

"Yeah." Jess replied, half sighing the word.

Sam didn't move.

"That was, well, that was amazing actually." Sam said.

"Yeah, it was." Jess replied.

They were both thinking the same thought; how were they supposed to go back to their lives after this. Sam couldn't imagine going back to Sarah now, not after this and Jess couldn't imagine not spending time with Sam again and she really couldn't imagine not fucking him again. That is what would happen though, that's what would have to happen.

"Jess, I..." Sam started.

"I know Sam, don't say it, it's ok." Jess interrupted him.

Sam didn't say it, nothing he said would help right now. The only thing he could do was to leave Sarah, but was he really willing do to that? No, he wasn't. He knew that Jess wouldn't want to be his mistress, she wouldn't stand for that.

"Just pour the champagne." Jess said sleepily as she closed her eyes.

Sam decided it was too late to have the champagne now; instead he pulled the big hotel duvet around them and put his arms around Jess and brought her closer to him. She cuddled into his chest and drifted off to sleep. Sam felt so comfortable next to her and loved feeling her whole naked body next to his. Could he leave Sarah? He thought about that evening and how Jess and him had really connected, not just in bed but also earlier that evening too. He remembered how well they had gotten on in London when they used to work together, but was he just chasing something he couldn't have and that made it exciting. His mind was fuzzy and he felt exhausted, he wasn't going to think of the answers tonight so soon fell asleep next to Jess.

12