The Affair Continues Ch. 2

Story Info
Dawn and Eric play in the park.
996 words
4.1
12.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dawn looked at Eric as he awkwardly pulled his pants up, fastening them and tightening his belt. Dawn could only chuckle at his movements, being a bit stiff due to the feeling still running rampant through his body. Eric was smiling broadly, as a good blowjob was something that he enjoyed, and a little public sex made it all the more fun. Checking himself to make sure he didn't look to disheveled, Eric took Dawn's hand, and they made their way up the small hill to the path of the park. Eric expected that the evening would end soon, as he knew he had gotten what made him happy, and Dawn wasn't complaining either.

They made there way around the park to a spot near the river, where you could see many of the pleasure boats, the marina, and the small riverside cafe where they had lunch before rekindling their affair. They looked out, pondering to themselves, when Dawn announced her intentions. " I will not leave this park until I can have you again." spoke Dawn, as she seductively started to lick her lips. Eric's eyes nearly fell out of his head, when he replied," And how do you think that will happen?"

Dawn turned to him, looking up into his eyes with a devilish grin on her face, "Are you forgetting my lack of panties?!" All Eric could do was smile, and look out at the river, wondering how, and where, they would pull this off. He was coming to the realization that Dawn definitely wanted his sexual favors as much as he wanted hers, and was willing to give all that he had to make her, and himself, happy.

Twenty five minutes had passed since they hiked out of their little hiding place, and they walked around the park in the dark, talking about each other's spouses, their jobs, wants, likes, dislikes, and everything else, until Dawn stopped for a moment, and motioned Eric down a path that ended under some trees. Dawn had scouted the park well, knowing that they would hear anybody coming down the path, and be able to straighten themselves out so that they wouldn't be caught. Reaching the bench, Dawn unzipped Eric's khaki's, and feeling around, was able to push his underwear out of the way, and reveal Eric's slick and semi erect tool. She gently rubbed it, causing the wanted reaction, and the two of them sat on the bench and started to make out like a pair of newlyweds. Dawn started to give those silky satin kisses, while caressing Eric's member. Eric did al he could as the blood started to rush towards his loins, returning all of her kisses as sweetly and as passionately as possible.

Feeling him reach near total erection, Dawn stood for a moment, straddling Eric's lap, and with a guiding hand, she slowly sat in his lap facing him, positioning the tip of Eric's cock right at the lips of her now swollen vaginal lips. Dawn started to rock slowly, allowing her own juices, which had been lubricating her for some time, to let the head of Eric's cock slip past the entrance, and glide into her, giving that feeling of warmth she was craving. Slowly, she rocked back and forth, getting Eric deeper into her each time, and with each thrust that she was controlling, the warmth started to build into what she had come to the park for that night.

Eric started to grip her tighter, and began to time Dawn's rocking, moving in unison, feeling himself become rigid, ,and enjoying the feeling of being inside Dawn once again. Dawn began to rock faster, and Eric kept pace as she constantly drove him deeper inside of her, pushing both of them closer to the brink. Dawn started moving faster with each moment, and Eric wasn't going to stop her. The constant slamming into his lap was putting him close to going over the edge for the second time that night, something that didn't happen often, but was extremely enjoyable when it did happen.

Dawn stopped without notice, and stood up, leaving Eric's wet and slick member feeling what felt like a frozen wind. Dawn walked behind the bench as Eric stood up, and she smiled, telling him "Get behind me, and get busy." Dawn was taking control, and Eric was all to happy to do as she said. Lifting her skirt, he revealed her cute ass, but he was concentrating on something else. He slipped the head of his cock back in, and slowly pushed it in as far as it would go. Leaning over, he whispered to Dawn, " Here it comes." Eric started to move in and out of Dawn in a constantly increasing pace, until all you could hear was the muffled sound of their bodies slapping together, Dawn pressed against the bench to steady herself, and Eric held onto her hips as he fucked her as hard as he could.

Eric could feel the brink on it's way when Dawn cried out in pleasure loud enough to wake the dead. Eric grunted loudly, and came for a second time in the park that night. Both of them were now tired, sweaty, and well satisfied. Eric quickly lost his erection, and fell out of Dawn's hot little love hole. The two of them made their way to the park bench, Eric having to stuff himself back into his underwear, and Dawn using some of her tissue brought for this moment, to help clean up anything that may have spilled out.

They sat on the bench for another 15 minutes, looking at the darkness, without saying a word to each other. The still night air had cooled some, and they knew that it was time to leave the park, leave each other, leave this peacefulness that they shared together. They also knew that they would see each other again, and when they did, the peacefulness would return.