The Affair Episode 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"Where do you want me to come?" he asked.

"In my mouth, I want you to come in my mouth," she said.

The sound of her words pushed him over the edge. The scene seemed to play out in slow motion. Brad watched as a thick jet of cum sprayed out of his cock and splattered against his wife's tongue. The she lowered her head and wrapped her lips around his throbbing erection.

"Don't stop, oh, oh, oh, oh," he moaned as he pumped his load into her mouth. Her tongue lashed against the head of his dick and it felt like there was electric current flowing from her mouth to his cock. His knees almost buckled as endorphins flooded into his bloodstream. It suddenly occurred to him that he had shut his eyes. When he opened them again he could not look away from the sight of Charlotte gulping down every drop of cum that flowed out of his dick.

When she was certain he was done she pulled her head back until his dick popped out of her mouth. Despite the somewhat unpleasant taste in her mouth she was still very horny, and wondered what else her husband had planned for her. She was still blindfolded, but she could hear him walking around. It sounded like he was walking back to the bed, her mind fixated on the big black dildo she had seen resting on the mattress. She suspected there were a few other toys, but she remained focused on that one. They had used a vibrator before, but it was much smaller, and he had mostly teased her with it. This time she wanted to be penetrated by the toy. She wanted Brad to see her come with something inside her that wasn't his cock.

Lifting the towel Brad considered his options. Laid out neatly on the bed were the toys he had concealed from her view; a set of nipple clamps, a riding crop, two silver balls and a feather. The nipple clamps were tempting, he imagined clamping the cold steel jaws around her swollen nipples and pulling the amber flesh taut. He scooped them up in his hand. Just before he turned away from the bed he grabbed the dildo. When he set it on the bed it had just been to intimidate Charlotte, but not the idea of pushing it into her sex seemed appealing.

The sound of his approaching footsteps was not very loud, but it echoed in her eager ears. Her arms sagged from fatigue, they dangled from the leather cuffs. She could feel his breath on her neck and wondered what he was planning. Something cold and smooth brushed against her breast. Perhaps the handle of the flogger, she guessed. It pressed into her skin; it wasn't the flogger, the shape was wrong. It felt like metal, so it wasn't the dildo; it must be one of the hidden items. She felt pressure on her nipples and knew what it was in a flash. A quiet moan escaped her lips as the clamps pinched her amber skin. Brad's fascination with her breasts was usually flattering, but sometime it came at the cost of frustration on her part. There was an ache between her legs, she needed to be penetrated, but he was still toying with her breasts. The other clamp pressed against the opposite breast, circling her nipple a few times before he applied it. His hands pressed against the bottom of her tits and lifted them up. That meant he had nothing else in his hands, she wondered if the clamps were the only toy he was going to use.

As he toyed with her breasts he felt his cock begin to swell again. He gently lowered them, then

too his hands away. When she frowned he chucked quietly to himself, then grasped the chain that joined the nipple clamps and lifted it. A grin spread across his face as a low moan escaped her lips. Brad reached down and picked up the dildo.

The clamps pulled on her skin until it was stretched to its limit, and she found it more arousing than expected. Everything about the evening had made her horny, which was a bit of a surprise.

If Brad had told her what he had planned she would have flatly refused. This was not the kind of thing she thought she would enjoy, and certainly not the kind of behavior she expected from her husband. Perhaps part of the thrill was the fact that this seemed very out of character for Brad. Perhaps this wasn't Brad at all, but a twisted doppelganger or secret deranged twin. Whoever it was tugged on the clamps until she lifted her body up as high as she could without getting off her knees. She felt his hand cup her sex and one finger slip into her pussy.

"So wet," he said.

Charlotte wondered if she was supposed to reply. A flurry of responses swam around in her mind but all she could manage was a throaty groan. His hand vanished and a second later she felt something else against her sex. It was cool, smooth and big. The image of the dildo flashed into her mind. The steady pull on the nipple clamps went slack for a moment, then resumed. This time it was pulling down, forcing her onto the sex toy between her legs.

"I can't" she protested, " it's too big." It was a bit of a white lie, but she didn't want to admit that her reluctance was more about being embarrassed than the size of the toy. Only recently has she allowed Brad to watch her masturbate. At first she felt humiliated, but his enthusiastic response encouraged her to do it again. She still found it a bit embarrassing. The toy added a new dimension to the experience, and she wasn't sure what to think.

"It looks like a perfect fit to me," he replied, giving the chain a slight yank.

Charlotte swallowed her embarrassment and slowly lowered her body. She felt the dildo stretching her labia apart. She wondered if this is what the threesome would be like. Would Brad want to watch her get penetrated by another man?

"Are you going to come for me?" he asked.

"Is that allowed?" she replied.

"Yes, in fact I insist," he answered.

As she sank down onto the rigid shaft she felt his thumb brush against her clit. He pulled up on the chain, and she began to rise.

"That's it, I want to see you fuck this thing,"

This time she didn't wait for him to pull on the nipple clams, instead she began to ride up and down on the big black dildo. Each time it sank into her pussy she felt his thumb pressing into her soft flesh. Sometimes he pressed on her clit, and sometimes he just rubbed her labia. She wondered if his cock was hard again, but that thought slipped away as the warm tingle between her legs began to spread. As her climax began to build so did her confidence that she would be able to participate in the threesome that was only days away. She imagined the scene again, but this time Brad wasn't tied up and forced to watch her with another man. Instead he was standing beside her as she fucked the other man cowgirl style, his throbbing erection inches from her lips and begging for attention.

The toy was sliding in and out of her pussy quite easily, allowing him to relax his grip a bit. Brad extended his pointer fingers so that it slipped between the cheeks of her ass. He knew it was unlikely that she would ever let him fuck her in the ass, but he could not resist pushing her limits. As she continued to ride up and down he wondered if she even noticed he was playing with her ass.

The blindfold had gone from blessing to curse and back to blessing again. At first she appreciated the way it disconnected her from what was happening, much like the story of the ostrich sticking its head in the sand. At first the idea of being tied up caused her to cringe, but once her eyes were covered she began to enjoy it. Later she wished she could see Brad towering over her, his chest bare and his hand gripping the flogger. Now she was glad her eyes were still covered, it made it easier to imagine the threesome she would soon be a part of. The clamps pulled against her nipples again, it felt like Brad was pulling the chain away from her body instead of up or down. The tension increased when the dildo was barely touching her, and then slacked off as she lowered her body onto the toy. Once it was buried deep inside her pussy he pulled the chain taut again. She imagined Brad in front of her, watching as she rode another man's cock reverse cowgirl.

"So big," she moaned as the phallus filled her vagina. It was certainly bigger than Brad's cock, she wondered if the man that would complete her threesome would be as long and thick as the toy was. It wasn't just the size of the was turning her on, but the way he was using it on her. He could have just shoved it into her pussy, but instead he made her fuck it. As her arousal increased she took the initiative, eagerly riding up and down on the dildo, leaning back so that the clamps tugged on her nipples as the toy completely filled her sex. The icing on the cake was the way Brad touched her. His thumb brushed against her clit each time she sank down on to the dildo. The light pressure he applied left her wanting more, and each time she went down she tried to take in a little more of the fake cock, hoping he would mash his thumb against her clit and send her over the edge, but each time he stopped just short of what she wanted.

The size of the toy was something Brad had carefully considered. It was bigger than his own cock for a reason; he hoped it would inoculate him against any feeling of jealousy or inadequacy if the other party in the threesome turned out to have a huge dick. He wanted to know what would feel like to fuck Charlotte after her pussy had been wrecked by a big, hard cock. The way her labia stretched around the dildo was a bit intimidating, and part of him wondered if she would even be able to feel his cock when he fucked her later. Now was not the time to evaluate his decision, the sight in front of him had captured his full attention. Seeing his wife fucking the dildo made his cock ache to be inside her. He wanted to see her come. Later he would wonder if his desire to watch his wife climax with the toy made him a voyeur or cuckold, but now was not the time to analyze his desires. It was time to make his wife come.

"Don't stop, don't stop," she moaned. She was so close to orgasm she could practically taste it.

If he would just press down a bit harder on her clit she would be in nirvana. "Please let me come, please, please..."

The sound of her begging for an orgasm made his cock rock hard. If she had been lying down he would have tossed the dildo aside and finished her off with his cock, but the way she was tied up made that impossible. He rammed the dildo between her legs, pressing his thumb against her clit and his finger against her perineum.

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck! Yes! Ahhhh!" she screamed as endorphins flooded through her body. She pulled on the restraints as her orgasm peaked. A few small items fell off the dresser and the drawer slipped out a few inches. Suddenly she felt exhausted. She felt him kissed her gently on the lips. The dildo was gone, she did not recall him pulling it out, but her sex felt oddly empty.

Brad removed the blindfold and watched her blink as her eyes adjusted from total darkness to the dim light of the bedroom. He unclipped the wrist restraints from the dresser and pulled her to her feet. It was time for the second part of the test. He wanted to see if she would be ready for more sex.

Charlotte wasn't sure if she felt woozy because of the intense orgasm she had just experienced, or because getting to it had been so exhausting. Her arms ached from being in the restraints for so long, and her pussy was sore from being stretched beyond what she was used to. With a stumbling gait she let Brad lead her to the bed. It suddenly occurred to her that he probably wanted to fuck her, that she was going to have sex... again. That's what the threesome would be like, having one hard cock inside her, and then when the first one had filled her pussy with cum she would get fucked again.

Brad watched her crawl onto the bed, then gave her a shove and she rolled on to her back. He quickly attached the restraints on her wrists to straps that wrapped around the bed's headboard. Once her arms were secure he wrapped leather cuffs around her ankles, leaving her spread eagle on the bed. He picked up the riding crop and touched the tip against her ass.

"Up," he commanded. When she complied he stuffed a pillow under her ass, raising her hips off the bed.

"What's that for?" she asked.

"You will find out soon enough," he replied, then slapped her buttock with the riding crop. The tip meandered along her torso, skirting the edge of her breast. Finally it came to rest on her jaw.

"Open your mouth."

It took a few moments for her exhausted and confused mind to make sense of the words. From the moment she climbed onto the bed a flurry of images had been swirling in her head. What else did Brad have planned for her? What he going to fuck her with a toy again? Would she feel the sting of the flogger on her naked body? She glanced over at him. His cock was hard again, and she imagined him straddling her and shoving his erection into her mouth once more. With a bit of trepidation she parted her lips. He held his hand above her face and something dripped out of his clenched fist. Ice cold drops of watch splashed against her tongue. She breathed a sigh of relief and relaxed her aching jaw. Brad's hand moved, and the water dripped down on to her chin, then her throat. She felt the riding crop slap against the side of her breast.

Each time he struck one of her tits with the riding crop the force of the blow rippled through her breast. Seeing her tits always excited him, although not as much as touching them did. Best of all was when she touched them. The idea of leaving one of her hands free so he would watch Charlotte play with her tits had crossed his mind, but he decided against it. It was better to have her fully restrained. There would be other opportunities to watch her caress her breasts and tug on her swollen nipples. He wondered if seeing another man's hands on Charlotte's breasts would be as arousing. Brad contemplated the lengths he would go to in order to obligate his wife and his mistress to play with each other's tits. An impatient moan from Charlotte brought him back to the present. There would be time to fantasize about the threesome with Sherry and Charlotte later; right now his wife deserved his full attention.

The water dripping off the ice Brad held in his closed fist was falling on to her breast now. Each new drop was a bit closer to her swollen nipples. She wondered if it would feel any colder when it splashed against the sensitive amber flesh that topped her breast. She glanced over at him again. His throbbing erection had not wavered. Turning away from him she closed her eyes. In her opinion cocks should be felt and not seen. She wondered what he planned on doing to her. The obvious answer was sex, but he had been full of surprises tonight. Perhaps he would just slide his cock between her breasts and tit-fuck her until he came. She stopped contemplating her fate when the first drop of icy water finally landed on her nipple. It sent a shiver down her spine. She noticed he was lowering his hand. His fingers moved, exposing the chunk of ice he was holding. It pressed against her breast and he traced a circled on her skin, leaving a wet trail that spiraled inward. At the same time the tip of the riding crop moved down her body. She had been vaguely aware of how Brad had positioned her body when he tied her to the bed, but now she felt exposed with her legs spread wide and her battered pussy on display.

The ice cube finally touched against her nipple and she drew a sharp breath as the icy cold sucked the heat out of her body. Rivulets of cold water ran down her breasts as he circled her nipple with the ice. Brad was crouched down, staring at the crinkled skin and watching the ice melt.

"C...c...cold" she stuttered. Her nipple was beginning to sting. He pulled the ice away and wrapped his lips around the chilled amber bud. His mouth felt like fire. At the same time the time of the riding crop slapped against the inside of her thigh.

Brad dropped the chunk of ice on the bed. He wasn't done with it, but lacked the flexibility and dexterity to use it the way he wanted to. He eagerly planted kisses all over his wife's breast while he moved the riding crop closer and closer to her sex. The temptation to stroke his cock was impossible to resist, and caused him to forget that holding the ice had made is hand quite chilly. The moment his icy fingers touched his cock he pulled his hand away. It was like getting a hand job from the undead.

Brad's lips were moving down her body and he was using the riding crop like a saw, rubbing the ribbed shaft over her clit and against her mons. Despite what he done to her with the dildo she wanted to be penetrated again, she wanted his cock inside her. His tongue circled her navel and something brushed against the neatly trimmed patch of hair above her sex. She kept her eyes closed and tried to guess was it was. Perhaps it was his fingers, or maybe the handle of the riding crop. Seconds later she knew both her guesses were wrong. The pressure increased and her skin temperature decreased as he pressed the chunk of ice against her sex. Charlotte squealed as he rubbed it against her thighs and tried to squirm out of the restraints. She tried to imagine what it would feel like to have something so cold against the sensitive skin of her sex.

Brad planted himself between Charlotte's legs and took a look at her well fucked pussy. The ice was melting quickly has he moved it in an arc starting on her inner thigh, plowing through her pubic hair and briefly pausing on her other thigh before repeating the process. Melting water streamed into the folds of her labia, making her pussy even wetter. When the ice was reduced to a mere sliver he discarded it and lowered his head. Parts of Charlotte's sex were actually cold, which was logical, but still caught him by surprise.

In contrast to the ice Brad's tongue felt soft and warm as he delicately probed her sex. She felt his fingers on her breast, and they too provide welcome warmth. It seemed like he was holding back, his normal technique was to bury his face between her legs and force his tongue into her sex, usually accompanied by at least one finger. The time he gently lapped at her labia and planted soft kisses on her clit. She could feel another climax building, but this one was more of a slow burn instead of the firestorm she has experienced when he fucked her with the dildo.

It was a constant battle to maintain his pace. It was against his instinct to go so slow and be so gentle, but he was under very specific instructions. Brad did not question Sherry when she explained exactly how he should perform oral sex on his wife. There was no doubt in his mind that she had a reason, and it would be revealed soon enough. The relaxed pace allowed him to noticed some subtle characteristics of Charlotte's pussy that were lost with his usually bull in a china shop technique. Some parts were much smoother than others. He teased at her clit with his tongue and grinned when she tried to raise her hips up against his face. The restraints didn't give her much leeway, but he appreciated the effort she made.

The instructions had also covered how he was supposed to play with her tits. He was allowed to be a bit rougher. Pinching and tugging on her nipples was allowed, something he took full advantage of, but the rest of her breast was to be handled gently. Grabbing her entire breast in his hand and crushing it was not allowed. He wondered if Sherry was trying to tell him what she wanted, or if this was part of a bigger plan. At the moment it did not matter. The advice appeared to be well founded based on the way his wife was writhing and moaning.

For a brief moment Charlotte though she might get bored with the languid pace of Brad's lovemaking, but her concerns were unfounded. She briefly wondered if his new technique this was his way of preparing her for the threesome. Most likely their guest would have his own methods, and they would differ from Brad's way of pleasuring her. The analysis of his actions was overcome as her climax continued to build. His hands moved up and down her body, sometimes spreading her labia apart so he could press his tongue inside her sex, and sometimes caressing her breast and tugging on her aching nipples.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers