The Affair of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard the zip of his jeans being pulled down and jerked in shock as he rubbed the tip across her cheek. The manacle at her throat made it difficult for her to see.

"Stick out your tongue." She did as she was told and he rubbed the tip of his cock over her tongue dripping pre-cum onto the tip. Then he moved away.

She jerked as she felt something hard being dragged up her stomach and over a sensitive nipple. He dangled it above her face to see. The ball gag.

"Open up." He said softly. She did and he placed it in her mouth, then slightly lifted her head as he tied it. He moved down to her legs.

Placing his hands under her knees he lifted her legs up and against her stomach. She felt the tip of his cock at her hole, then he moved away. Trying to lift her head, the cold manacle at her throat, she was confused. He moved to her head.

"Forgot something." He chuckled and showed her the blindfold. She shivered as he fastened it over her eyes. With everything black out by the blindfold and fastened to the table she felt the true meaning of being at a man's mercy.

She felt her legs being lifted again, the tip of his cock at her pussy. He entered her in one hard thrust. He thrust hard into her, then pulled out slow. She felt him thrust hard into her again, his hips slamming against her ass cheeks. Slowly out. Hard in. She could not shout and her moans were muffled, the gag masking the sounds she made. With each thrust the steel manacle at her throat chaffed her. She felt herself peeking fast, her body having been made sensitive by the vibrating dildo earlier. The pleasure built inside of her. She neared her peek.

He pulled out and thrust hard into her ass hole. She could not scream. Her orgasm near, he thrust fast and hard into her ass. She fell over. The waves of pleasure were wonderful. She would have been screaming so loudly the neighbours would have heard if it was not for the gag. Every wave was replaced with another, then another. He fucked her ass fast and hard. She saw stars behind the blindfold as she struggled for breath as yet another wave washed over her quivering body. He moaned and his cock pulsated in her ass. Cum filled her ass and she felt him collapse on top of her, breathing heavily. He pulled out slowly and released her legs from his hold.

The blindfold came off and then the gag. She gasped for breath more easily. He released the manacles at her throat and wrist, then he was helping her up. She sat on the table and he wrapped his arms tenderly around her.

"You ok?" He asked concern in his voice. She looked up at him and smiled.

"I am fine. That was the best cum ever." He laughed and held her closer, smoothing her hair. "By the way I think we should replace the blue carpets. Um...what are...um...?" She looked around to where the items were on the floor that she had not recognised. He chuckled.

"Next time. When we have more time. I promised our son a bedtime story and the babysitter is costing us a fortune." She smiled at him and he looked tenderly down at her. "I love you my darling. Now put your wedding ring back on. I like others to know you are mine my darling wife." She giggled and obeyed anticipating next time already...

12