The After Party

Story Info
He gets a surprise that really gives a surprise.
2.8k words
4.54
150k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drewriter
drewriter
52 Followers

I awoke to an empty and very messy apartment. The last thing I could remember was the half dozen strippers and the ten guys who were here enjoying them. It was a bachelor party I would not soon forget even if my impending marriage didn't last. Well that wasn't entirely true because I had already forgotten most of last night dalliances. Alcohol of course contributed to that greatly. As strange as it may seem I was certain I had a good time but couldn't remember what it was that I did. The sun streamed in through the glass doors with the beam falling about a foot short of my bed. I sat up and rubbed my eyes sliding my feet out from under the down comforter bringing them to rest on the cold wood floor. I massaged my temple to ease the headache that started as soon as I sat up.

From my bed I could see the living room was in disarray. Empty and half-full beer bottles, paper cups and champagne glasses were lined up on the mantle piece. Some were placed on the stereo rack or the TV stand. Still others were stacked up on the table next to the bottles of rum and the empty 2 liter bottles of coke. Looking at all that liquor reminded my bladder that there was pressure there that had to be relieved. I got up headed to the bathroom and looked down to see my cock bouncing happily as I walked. One thing was for sure whatever it was that I did last night I had to be naked to do it.

I reached the bathroom and relieved myself. I washed my hands and face in that order then I brushed my teeth to get rid of the stale taste of beer and whatever I had eaten last night. I decided I would shower then clean up a little after all I had a wedding to go to in six hours. After my shower I toweled off, wrapped it around my waist and made my way back to my bedroom. I went into my dresser pulled out my boxers and turned to make up my bed. Something startled me causing my breath to shorten and made me take a step back. A leg was protruding from under my comforter. That's the problem with a California king bed two people can be in it and never touch each other.

The leg was bent at a 45 degree angle showing half a butt cheek, her thigh, calf and foot. From looking at the toes I could tell she had recently gotten a pedicure. From the svelte calf and toned thigh. I could tell she was a thoroughbred probably worked out often. My best man had evidently hooked me up with something special last night. He knew I was a picky guy and would have only chosen the best of the best.

Ok think, I said to myself. You have a stripper lying naked in your bed on the day you are supposed to get married. Get rid of her! My mind screamed at me. I figured that would be the logical thing to do. Then again my mind countered you have a stripper in your house the day you are supposed to get married. Get rid of her tactfully. She could show up unannounced one day and really, really ruin your day.

I sat down next to where I thought her head might be and said good morning. The covers began to curl in on itself until it revealed top of her head. She had dirty blond hair and I could see her complexion was honey almond but I refused to pass judgment until I saw her entire face. A few seconds later I was staring at the most gorgeous pair of green eyes I had ever seen. Her face was stunning. Her lips were ripe and plump. Not full but plump. She only pulled the sheet down to her neck to reveal her face. But now I desperately wanted to see the rest of her.

"Good Morning." she answered back.

"Would you like some breakfast?" I asked.

She eyed me up and down and a wicked smile crossed her face.

"I sure do." She said, licking her luscious lips. "How about more of that thick dick and a load of hot cum to go." Her eyes had settled on my penis which was now poking out from my boxers. I was semi-erect when I saw her face. Now as she sat up revealing two magnificent '34B' cup breasts I began to get fully engorged.

I crawled up on the bed my cock pointing directly at her. She reached under my balls grabbed my ass and pulled my cock into her mouth. She moved down the entire length of cock pulling me in by inches using only her lips. Once I was completely in her mouth she slid her head back and forth wagging her tongue on the underside of my dick as she did so. She removed me from her mouth with a smacking sound then grabbed my cock and pressed it firmly up against my belly. She started at my balls then slowly worked her way up taking her time to slowly lick both the sides, then underneath before working her way to the top. There she held the head of my cock to her lips then pushed out a wad of spit that slid perfectly down the center of my thickness until it settled in my pubic hair. The she sucked just the head into her mouth alternately sucking hard then soft then hard then soft. Slobbering all over it making sure she teased the part where the shaft and the head met. My headache was gone but my head was still swimming only this time it was in ecstasy.

I did all I could not to cum. The spit that pooled at the base of my dick wasn't going to waste. The stripper lubed her had with what was dripping down my balls and began to jerk and suck me at the same time. I grabbed the back of her head and began to fuck her mouth hard. After two or three long strokes I knew I would erupt. I tried to warn her as I started to release but couldn't get the words out. My hips spasmed wildly as I released a torrent of cum. She clamped her lips over my cock and ihaled my semen. She sucked and sucked as if her life depended on it. Cum ran from her lips down the corner of her mouth and dripped onto her breasts covering them in white goo. I held on to the headrest to keep my balance.

"You made a mess on tits. Lick them clean!" she commanded.

I massaged my cum into her breast rubbing it over the nipple and areola before taking the tit into my mouth. I licked my cum off of it making sure I sucked and bit on her nipples during the process.

"Ooh you got me so hot you fucking bastard" she whispered. "Are you gonna make me cum too. I want to cum so bad."

She pulled my head away from her breast and looked directly into my eyes. "You gonna' make me cum?"

It was more like she was telling than asking and that forcefulness excited me. She kissed me with her mouth still dripping my cum.

"Make me cum" she said one last time before lying back on the bed. I reached down and ripped the covers away and froze at what I saw. This woman had perfect 34b's a size 24 waist that rested below a 4 pack of muscle and a cock almost the same length and girth of mine staring me in the face.

"What's wrong?" she asked. "You didn't have any problems last night! Suck it bitch!"

I couldn't remember what I did last night but alcohol definitely played a role. What excuse would I have now other than the fact that I wanted to taste it. I was appalled and turned on at the same time. I took the cock into my mouth sucking it the way I would a lollipop. I went over her bulbous head first then down the sides. I was also trying to emulate what had been done to me. Her hips began to come off the bed to meet my mouth.

"That's a good boy, yes papi. Suck it. Like that. Si papi!"

I hadn't notice before but did now that she was of Hispanic origin.

"Like that papi si, si!!" she continued.

I spat on her cock swirling the spit with my tongue down the sides. I held the base of her cock and slapped it over my lips and cheek. Kissing it, sucking it, licking it, worshipping it.

"Put a finger in my ass papi." She instructed. So I inserted one finger. "Put another one in." I inserted a second. I was amazed at how effortlessly my fingers slid in. I began to finger fuck her ass while I combo jerked and sucked her cock.

"I wanna cum inside your culo chulo."

Before I could really respond she jumped up and flipped me on my back. Her hand shot to the underside of my knees and she pressed them to the side and back exposing and opening up my ass at the same time. Her tongue darted to my balls first she lifted one then the other with her tongue. Then it slid down to the area that separated my balls from my ass. She sucked only that area alone applied a little pressure and my cock started springing back to life. Finally she worked her way down into my asshole. Her tongue flicked over the rim then darted in and out of my ass.

"You like how I tongue fuck your ass?"

"Yes. Oh god yess!!" I hissed.

"You gonna let me fuck your ass?"

"Yes." I responded again.

"You wouldn't let me fuck your sweet ass drunk but you'll let me do it sober? Right!"

"Yes, I want to feel your cock inside my ass."

After each question and response she would dive into my ass. She licked it, spit in it and sucked it so good I thought I would cum on myself. She took the time to kiss each cheek. Then she put the flat of her tongue at my anal opening and licked up and down. The she switched to using just the tip of her tongue. Her hands now each held a cheek and were spreading me apart so she could get good and deep.

"I'm gonna fuck your virgin ass."

With that said she got off her stomach onto her knees. Then she spat on her cock several times.

"Take a deep breath she told me and when I go in let it out slowly."

She had one hand on the back of my thigh keeping my leg pressed back while the other positioned her cock at the entrance of my ass. She spat again this time in my ass then began to guide the head in. As instructed I began to exhale. She was filling me up and it hurt and felt good at the same time. There was a buildup of pressure then it was gone when she pulled back a little. Then she pressed forward again filling my ass with her cock.

"I'm in." she told me. "Your ass feels so good on my cock. It's so fucking tight." With that she pulled her hips back and rocked them forward. Slowly at first then as she loosened me up more she picked up the pace. I looked up at her as she fucked me her face contorted in ecstasy. I was turned on by the fact that it was my ass that was making her feel so good. I could tell she was fighting to keep from cumming but now I wondered what it felt like to have someone cum inside you. I began bouncing off the bed to meet her cock with my ass. One of her hand held my cock but she wasn't really jerking me. It was more like she was holding on to it while my up and down motion made her jerk it.

"I'm going to cum." she said. With that she collapsed on top of me wrapped her hands under my thighs lifting my ass off the bed and spreading it wide open. I could feel her cock get rigid then I felt the warm spurts of jism as it was released into my ass. Her sexy hips thrashed wildly slamming into my ass pounding me, hurting me making me want more of her and then she suddenly stopped.

We both lay there panting. My cock pressed between both our stomachs. Her cock slipped out my ass and a warm trickle of cum followed. My cock was now fully hard and I needed release. She slid off me onto her stomach. I rolled on top of her. Wordlessly she arched her back pushing her ass into the air. I positioned my cock at the pucker of her ass and it slid in without much effort. I didn't move at first just so I could savor the feeling. Then she began the up and down motion sinking her hips to the bed then shoving her ass back up to my cock.

"Stop teasing me, cabrone! Fuck me papi! Fuck my ass!"

She didn't have to tell me twice. I pulled her up into doggy position and began to hammer away at her ass lustily. I spread her cheeks to watch my cock enter her fleshy ass and made the cheeks ripple. I pulled my cock all the way out to watch her ass gape then slid it back in. I pulled back to watch as her balls swayed back and forth with my vigorous onslaught. I reached around to fondled her cock and felt it was still slick with her cum. I pulled my hand from her cock and licked off what was there. Her ass was better than any pussy I had ever been in.

"I want to ride you." She told me.

I pulled out and lay down on my back on the bed. She squatted over top of me. Her cock hung there as she slowly lowered herself down on my awaiting dick. She actually squatted down so far her balls lightly touched my stomach. She began bouncing holding my hands for balance but after a few hard strokes fell onto her knees. So now she was riding me like a normal woman would. She rocked her hips back and forth on my cock. One hand rubbed her dick against my stomach while the other tweaked her nipples.

"Aiiee!! You feel so fucking good inside me!"

I held onto her hips rocking her back and forth on my cock. Then her sphincter tightened around my cock then released and then tightened again. I looked down to see the first stream of cum shoot from her penis onto my stomach up to my chest. This was followed by a second rope of cum that shot out hitting me in almost the same spot. Her ass clamped down and began to coax the cum out of my cock.

Seeing her cum like that brought me to the edge. My dick was aching for release. I pushed myself as far down into the bed as it would allow me before slamming my cock back up into her. The stripper sat up straight throwing her head back and grinded her ass into me as I began to unloaded my hot offering inside of her. Her ass muscles gripped my cock and milked me for all it was worth. With each release of cum her ass got wetter and felt even better. My hips rose off the bed again and again shoving my dick as far as it could possibly go inside her. Sweat rolled from our bodies as she collapsed on top of me and kissed me. We kissed each other feverishly tasting one another. I was just catching my breath when she slid off me and began to lick my cock clean. She slurped at the head, smacking her lips each time my cock came out of her mouth. She licked my stomach and my chest cleaning her cum from my body. She did this and watching her I began to get aroused again.

"So," I asked. "Did you enjoy your breakfast?"

"Can I have some more?" she asked with a devilish smile.

I looked over at the clock and figured why not. I still had five hours left to kill.

drewriter
drewriter
52 Followers