The After Party Ch. 04

Story Info
White girl goes public.
2.7k words
4.46
105.8k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 12/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc followed Aimee into the bathroom. He saw her pert ass disappear behind the shower curtain and he smiled as he thought about the next position he wanted to try. Pushing back the black curtain, he stepped into the tub and smiled down at the pretty white girl standing underneath the spray. She grinned back and held out the bottle of body wash to him.

"Wanna wash me?" she said, almost whispering it.

He just nodded and grabbed the washcloth from the edge of the tub. Aimee turned around, her back and rounded ass almost brushing against his chest. He filled the cloth with the soap and started to massage her shoulders, slowly working his way down to the small of her back. She reached up and pulled her hair over her right shoulder, arching a little under the firm pressure of his hands. Marc moved the wet rag down over her left asscheek, then slid it over to the right one, squeezing the firm flesh gently beneath his palm. Aimee moaned and let her head fall back as his massage worked lower. Now his hands were stroking up and down her thighs, teasing around her the bottom of her ass, making her spread her legs slightly. Easing the wash cloth between her thighs, he casually brushed it over her slit making her tremble beneath his strong hands. Before she could get into it, he dropped to his knees and finished cleansing her legs, running his palm over the muscles in her calves and around her ankles.

Marc placed his hands on her hips and turned her around so that his face was level with the smooth skin of her tummy. He kissed her navel and then stood up, rubbing her flesh slowly with the soapy cotton. He washed her neck and then her shoulders. Lifting Aimee's right arm, he soaped it up from shoulder to fingertip, then repeated the process with the left arm. He could feel her shaking beneath his hands as he began soaping her breasts, careful to avoid the erect nipples. Lingering there only long enough to tease, he washed her curved belly and then began on her legs. He ignored her fat little pussy with the cloth, but as he kneeled in front of her to wash her feet, he blew on the lips gently.

Above him, Aimee gasped and another tremor passed through her body. She looked down and saw Marc had grown hard from the sensuous cleansing of her body. She gripped his biceps and pulled on him until he was standing tall in front of her. She ran her palms down his chest and gripped his cock in her tiny hands. Looking into his eyes, she began jerking him off slowly, her wet palms sliding up and down his erection. Marc groaned and allowed her to get him close to exploding before stopping her. He put his hands under her arms and lifted her, pressing her back against the tiles of the shower wall. Aimee was shocked for a moment, but then realized what he wanted. She wrapped her shapely legs around his waist and used her thighs to hold on tight. Her hands clutched his upper arms as he positioned himself at her opening. Even in the shower, he could feel how hot and damp she had become. Gripping her gorgeous ass in his hands he pushed into her, his long thick cock seeming to reach deeper than before in this position.

Aimee cried out and squeezed herself around him as he began sliding in and out of her gripping pussy.

"Mmmmm babygirl, this shit feels so good!" he moaned against her neck as he pumped in and out of her sopping cunt. Her legs tightened around his waist and his fingers dug into the fleshy cheeks of her butt as he fucked her hard. Aimee bit his shoulder as his thrusting intensified, her back and ass sliding up and down against the wall.

As she felt herself beginning to come around his dick once again, she began whimpering. "Oh my god, oh my god, god, oooh shit, shit....Marc, oh Marc....I never knew, I never knew!"

Hearing and feeling Aimee come set him off and he began releasing into her, his thick come filling her up and then oozing back out as she overflowed. When they both were spent, he held her up against the tiles a little longer, her legs still curled around his waist, her face pressed into his shoulder. He finally pulled out of her slowly, and she moaned as she felt herself become empty. He helped her to stand, holding her tight until she regained her balance.

"Damn girl," he said, "I don't know what I'm gonna do with you. We're never getting out of this house!" He laughed and then washed her again, quickly this time, making sure that all signs of the last session were erased. "Go get dressed now Aimee, I'll be out in one minute."

She kissed his chest and then stepped out of the shower, wrapping another towel around her body. She left him to finish his shower and went to the bedroom to dress in the sweatsuit he had tossed to her earlier. When he exited the bathroom, she wasn't in the room. He heard her moving around in the kitchen, so he quickly pulled on his jeans and a red Tommy Hilfiger sweatshirt. Sliding his feet into his Timbalands he went to find the beautiful woman who'd already captured not only his body, but his heart as well.

Aimee was leaning against his counter, drinking a glass of apple juice. She smiled at him shyly as he entered the room. Offering him the glass, he took it from her and finished drinking the amber liquid.

"You ready for breakfast, baby?" he asked, placing the cup in the sink.

"Can we go to my girl's house first? I want to let them know I'm ok."

"That's cool, lets just go. I'm starving." Marc grabbed her hand, entwining his long fingers with her smaller ones. They left the apartment and he helped her into the car. She gave him directions to her friend Tara's house. Within fifteen minutes, they had pulled up outside of her condo. Aimee took a deep breath and met Marc at the bottom of the stairs leading to Tara's door. She went first, him following behind her as her voluptous ass swayed in front of him. He couldn't resist giving it a small swat as she rang the doorbell.

Aimee looked over her shoulder and winked, then turned back around as Tara's door swung open.

"Aimee! Where the hell have you been? Dammit, girl, Keith's been calling here all fucking morn...." Tara's harsh voice trailed off as Aimee moved to the side so she could see Marc behind her. "Oh, hi there. Didn't know you were with her. Thanks for bringing her home and showing her a good night. I'm sure we'll see you around."

Marc frowned, but before he could say anything, Aimee interjected. "T, I'm not coming to stay. I just wanted to let you know that I'm ok. Marc and I are going to breakfast and I'll call you later on, alright girl?" Tara's eyes opened wide and her mouth dropped as she realized that her friend was serious.

"But, Aims, what about Keith? Don't you think you should call him?"

"I don't want to talk to him now or ever. And you and I will discuss things later. Right now I'm going to eat. After last night, I'm starving." she retorted, looking at Marc and winking. Tara didn't get the joke, but apparently he did because he leaned over and kissed Aimee on the mouth. Tara gasped and opened her mouth to chastise her friend, but before she could Aimee had turned and was leading Marc back to his Honda. Over her shoulder, she called to Tara, "Tell my dad I'll be over later if he calls, and that I'm ok. Don't you tell him anything else." With that she closed the door of Marc's car and they took off. Tara stared after them for a minute, still unsure if she'd really seen what she thought she had.

In the car, Marc stayed silent as he drove them to the diner for breakfast. They went in holding hands, and the hostess glanced at this as she led them to a booth far in the back corner of the dining room. Aimee didn't notice, but Marc took note of the disapproving glances coming from some of the restaurants patrons. Aimee slid into the booth first and Marc followed, pressing his hard thigh against her soft one. She smiled and kissed his cheek as the hostess dropped the menus on the tabletop. She mumbled something under her breath as she strode away.

"What did she say?" asked Aimee, frowning in the hostess's direction.

"Nothing important babygirl, nothing important." Marc began looking over the menu, his anger barely held in check. Finally the waitress came and took their order, the whole time not meeting either of their gazes. They sat and talked for a minute and then Aimee excused herself to go to the bathroom.

Once there she stared at herself in the mirror. She didn't know what was happening to her. Just the other day, if someone had told her that she would be rid of keith and that she'd be having hot sex with a black man, she would have laughed at them. Now, as she looked into her own eyes, she couldn't understand what had changed. Her dad was a racist prick and although he had tried to teach Aimee to be the same, he never quite won her over. But she had never dated an African American either. How her dad would react was something she didn't want to think about. Hell, she thought to herself, he hasn't asked me to "date" him. He's only fucked me. She smiled and then decided that she'd think about this later. As she opened the door to the bathroom, Marc was standing there in front of it. He pushed his way in and then closed the door behind him. Snapping the lock in place, he advanced on her, want burning in his dark eyes.

Aimee backed away slowly, wanting him suddenly too, but knowing that they were in a public bathroom and would be heard. She started to say "No Marc we......" but his mouth cut her words off. His lips pressed onto hers as her back ran into the wall. His hands roamed her body freely, grasping her breasts in his palms and squeezing them, causing her to gasp under his kiss. Marc moved his mouth to her neck and suckled gently his teeth biting at her softly. Aimee moaned and let her head fall back, her throat more accessible to him now. He lifted her hoody at the hem and pulled it swiftly over her head. He tossed it behind him, leaving her standing in white sweat pants and a black bra. He licked her cleavage and then quickly sucked a nipple into his mouth through the lace of her bra. Aimee shook as his hands forced the elastic of the sweatpants over her ass, then allowing it to drop to her ankles. She hadn't put her thong back on so now she was bared to him, her pussy wet already.

Marc fumbled with the snap of his jeans, finally getting it undone. Holding her shoulder with one hand, he pushed his pants down to his ankles, his hardness springing out, already fully erect. He spun her around and placed her palms on the wall. Using her waist he pulled her backward until she was bent completely over, her hands bracing her against the concrete of the tiny bathroom. He used his feet to kick her legs apart further and she gasped at the roughness. Aimee could feel him sliding the fleshy head of his cock up and down her soaked slit, teasing over her clit. She turned her head and bit her arm as he rammed into her, his dick filling her to capacity. She tried not to call out as he began pumping into her, his hips hitting her ass and causing it to jiggle as he fucked into her at full speed. Aimee could hear their skin slapping together as he kept thrusting harder and harder. She needed to spread her legs farther but the pants around her ankles kept her from it. Her feet moved restlessly, struggling to free her left foot from the tangled sweats. It finally pulled loose and she took the opportunity to place her foot on the edge of the toilet seat, her wet pussy spreading open farther. This allowed him to go in deeper, the head of his cock brushing her cervix as he kept up the punishing rhythm.

Marc used one hand to grab her hair and pull it backward. Her mouth let go of her arm and now she had no way to quiet her cries.

"Oooh Marc, oh god baby, oh my god, that feels so fucking....so damned good, oh shit!" She called out repeatedly as his shaft slammed home over and over again.

"Tell them how much you love this black dick, babygirl. Tell them how much you want it in you."

"Oh my god Marc, baby, I want it, I want it, I want that big black dick, baby....Oooooh don't stop giving me that dick, that black dick....oooh shit I'm going to come!"

"That's it baby, that's it! Come all over this big black dick, it's yours babygirl, all yours." Marc yelled as Aimee's pussy began spasming around his hard black cock. He placed the palm of his left hand under her raised thigh and lifted it higher, her foot leaving the seat of the commode. Her pussy tightened even more the higher he lifted her leg. She screamed as he began thrusting not only harder but faster. He was close to coming and wanted her to come again with him.

He used his right hand to reach around and squeeze her clit, then began rubbing it in time with his thrusts. Immediately she began to come again and so did he, his cock throbbing inside her as he shot off.

"Tell me to come inside you baby, tell me you want my black come inside of you."

Aimee listened to him and began panting, "I want your come god I want that come, fill me up fill me up, oh god Marc, come in me!" He finally stopped moving his penis slowly softening inside her wet pussy. He slid it out and then let go of her and backed away. She stayed in the bent over position for a minute, and he took the opportunity to stare at her full ass and gaping pussy. His come leaked out slowly and he could see her thighs twitch as it dripped over her clit. Aimee bent over and pulled the sweat pants up over her bare bottom and then turned to face him. Her face was flushed and her hair tangled where he'd pulled it.

"Why'd you do that?" she whispered. looking at him in shock. "Was it so that they could hear me?"

Marc swallowed and silently handed her shirt to her. He watched as she slipped it on and then stared at him, waiting for an answer.

"Yes, it was because of that." he said, glaring at her. "I was sick of their whispers and stares. So I decided to give them what they wanted. A show. I only hope they enjoyed it as much as we did."

She grimaced and pushed past him. Flinging the door open she strode out, her head held high as she marched past the tables full of white people. All of them stared at her, most of their expressions unreadable, others full of disgust, anger, and incredulity. She ignored them and left the restaurant, her brisk pace taking her past Marc's car and back up the road toward Tara's place. She glanced once over her shoulder and when she didn't see him following, she stopped. Part of her was glad and told her to keep walking, that he wasn't worth it. But the other half, the sleeping side he had awoken, clamored for her to return to him. Aimee stood in the center of the sidewalk, unable to decide.

When she saw the Accord pull out of the parking lot and drive off in the opposite direction, she realized she'd waited too long. Her decision had been made for her.

To be continued.....