The After Time Pt. 01

Story Info
Life of a family after the world shifted.
10.1k words
4.41
17k
16

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prefix

Early in the century around 2015 the world as we knew it was changing. The earth had shifted about 3 degrees on its axis the ozone layer had gaps at the poles pollution was at record high levels.

The have-not countries became the have countries.

The west coast of the USA became a drought area San Diego was the first but in the following years it moved up as far as Washington State. No crops could grow the wheat belt was seriously reduced. The states could no longer feed its people European countries were worse off as they relied heavily on the west to supply grain.

Canada was strained to the max to feed its own with little to spare to the crying, starving world.

Naturally the stock markets crashed people lost everything banks closed no sense repossessing homes no one could afford to buy anything. Fuel became a thing of the past no one but the military and a select few could even get any.

Storms like the world has never scene floods snow fall where no snow ever fell. Freezing winters in Florida oranges and such soon were not in markets. Trucks couldn't get fuel to deliver goods the government did what it could but millions were dying everywhere.

The government started putting people to sleep some sort of cryogenic state. Canada had to close its Borders people from the states were trying to cross it was like Mexico in the late 20th century. Leave it to the government instead of putting people to sleep from the cities they chose small villages. Ours was one and that is where our story begins.

My name is Scott Wayne this story is told mainly from my perspective. My 3 sisters Mona, Brenda were twins age 19 and Joyce age 20. Sharron our mother age 36.

This is a fiction novel any similarities is pure fiction. To my knowledge it has not happened but is not outside the realm looking at today's world.

Chapter 1

There was a small military contingent two communities away and our community was asleep for ten years the year now was 2015. They woke us up because there was little money to pay the military or the staff that looked after us. When they brought us around most of us survived a few didn't make it my father was one that didn't which made me head of the family at 18 years old.

No one told us but this sleep process kept our bodies from aging we gained about one year while we were asleep. They did however do a lot of experiments sleep learning was one so most of us were current with the affairs of the world. We all learned basic farming skills while we slept because there were no grocery stores you grew it bartered it or went without.

We were more fortunate than most we lived on what was called a hobby farm had our own lake teaming with fish all the local berries blueberries raspberries blackberries. We had a couple of goats two cows an old plough horse and a lot of chickens. The military kept close eye on our farm and used it while we slept so nothing was overgrown and most everything was in good shape solar power and mini turbines in the stream provided us with lights. The military family moved on about a week before we came home the Captain came to see us showed all the improvements.

We were still in shock that so much time had passed and no dad that sucked. We had a neighbor about a quarter of a mile away but they moved on years ago and it was just a vacant rundown home it was almost 5 miles away to our neighbours down the road and they had five girls. The Milson girls were all a year and up older than I. There was no more school everybody pretty much spent full time fighting to survive. The good part where we lived was off the beaten path and not in a good grow area so people avoided our area for the better growing area of Annapolis valley.

The military trained us in the use of firearms one had to protect their own property Dad had hunting rifles a 308 with a scope semi automatic and a few 308 bolt actions and a 306 bolt action. They give us three hand guns which we were told to hide each one hide one so the other didn't know along with ammunition.

I had a 22 rifle for hunting rabbits and keep vermin away. A couple of the military guys said they would drop buy as often as they could to make sure we were OK. They give us a florescent green rag to put out on a tree if we got into trouble.

We had no problems in our area but other areas had robbers, rapist and worse. They told Mom that we would all be sterile for at least a year due to the sleep process. This at the time didn't even know what they meant. I thought I was going to be clean for a year and didn't have to bath.

Our days were busy we had to constantly weed and I split wood. One of the problems is that my old clothes didn't fit so mom had to use the material and make shift pants and shirts.

As we had such young bodies I mainly went topless with a skimpy pair of shorts. My sisters were not much better off no top as there was nothing to show yet and shorts of sorts made out of dress material mom her clothes fit her but chose a halter top hold her d cup tits and shorts. Even after four kids she was quite pretty and ten years in the sleeper as we called it did not take away from her beauty.

We were a few months now and settled into a routine we got up this morning early before the heat of the summer and had little to do so the girls said, "We were going fishing and maybe a dip. Mom said, "Joyce you're in charge and be back for supper. We made some sandwiches and took some water off we went I had two fish hooks and some twine. We were walking twenty minutes back to the lake on the back side of our property. It was a gorgeous day and as usual the girls kept their eye on me as I walked and whispered a lot to themselves.

It was a really warm day and when we got to the lake I got my lines set and went out to the dark spot in the water shaded by the trees and in no time had a half dozen foot long trout.

I went back and the girls were swimming I staked the fish in the water and then took off my sneakers and dove in off the rock. We splashed around a bit then they kept dunking me and seemed to be moving their hands over my parts a lot.

When we got out we went under the shade of a tree and Joyce said, "We were going to play a game.

It was funny we used to play all the time when dad was alive in the before time but here I was 18 years old in this young body along with my 19 and twenty year old sisters.

"Great been a while,"I said. Joyce grabbed my arms and put them behind my back and used her shoe lace to tie my wrist.

"Now you're our prisoner Scott," Mona said.

Brenda said, "Our prisoner don't wear clothes," and she pulled down his shorts.

"Hey you can't do that," whack on his ass, "Quite prisoner."

"Ouch that hurt."

"Then follow orders and resign yourself to the fact that we can do as we please." Mona grabbed my cock and jerked it and it got hard and my face turned red they weren't supposed to see me like this. Joyce still holding me from behind said, "Look at Scott he got a hard on," and Mona and Brenda took turns jerking me and playing with my balls.

As much as I squirmed it felt good but I was embarrassed. This is the first time someone made me hard I used to wake up in the morning with it hard but it would go away but this was different.

Joyce was at my head and she was straddling it and as I looked up I could see a wet spot and a smell I thought she was going to pee on me.

Mona and Brenda took turns stroking me and then they would stop pull my cock down to my legs let it go like a slingshot it would bounce up and slap my stomach. I would let out a hurt grown and they would laugh. Brenda was sitting on my legs and as she made my dick slap against me she said, "We are your masters from now on."

When I said no she slapped my dick around and pulled it down to my legs and let it slap back against my stomach. I soon said, "Yes you are my masters.

Joyce said, "it worked just like the magazine said it would."

They jerked me till I felt a fluid come out of my cock and they were using their fingers and putting this stuff in my mouth to eat when I tried to refuse they squeezed my balls and I quickly did as they ask.

They didn't stop there they kept going and made me hard again. The spot on Joyce pants was bigger now and she stood up and took her shorts off and I was looking at her glistening cunt.

She straddled my face and then she said, "Lick it lick my cunt," I just kept my mouth shut and someone squeezed my balls. I quickly started licking and found it wasn't a bad taste. Joyce started moaning like I had heard mom some nights.

Soon Joyce was screaming and moving her cunt back and forth feeling her cunt in my nose about the same time I was producing more fluid. And of course Mona cupped it in her hand and made me lick it clean.

Mona took off her shorts and she straddled my face and I automatically started to lick her cunt. Brenda got me hard again and she took her shorts off and started grinding her cunt on my cock God it felt good I was licking and moaning they were moaning and I shot more liquid onto my stomach and Brenda kept going and I stayed hard as she started flapping around like a fish as did Mona. It was getting late time to go home. We untied Scott and said, "Did you enjoy yourself slave."

"Yes masters, that was a fun game."

Joyce said, "From now on you do what we say when we say and you may get more."

We went for a quick dip we were all nude and when we got out I went to put my shorts on they said, "You can dry as we walk. We want to watch that hanging dick swing in the air and that cute ass of yours walk now get."

I was excited somehow that my sisters thought I was cute and they wanted to watch my dick bounce as we walked. Just about to the house they give me my shorts. Every day we made some excuse go pick berries and swim whatever and the said to eat them out that is what the magazine said.

We did work hard and made sure we got the berries as that was our food supply for the winter. A couple of guys from the military would drop by every month and bring with them some rationed food like flour and a citric fruit. They would stay a couple of days and slept in moms room from the moans and the magazine we knew what she was doing. The guys helped us build a green house in the back of the house there we grew an orange tree and a tomatoes and even a mini banana tree don't ask me where the military guys got it but they did.

Chapter 2

Fall was coming on and we picked all kinds of berries and Joyce said, "Today were going to try something new." She had me lay down she straddled my face and said lick me and make me cum and then she bent forward to my dick in her mouth and started bobbing up and down. My god it felt great I never felt anything like it and she sucked on it licked the spongy part with her tongue.

She was moaning heavy as I licked her but she was moaning on my dick soon I was shooting my liquid and she was screaming as well she swung around and kissed me swapping the fluid with me.

Brenda and Mona were shocked you actually sucked his cock off and made him cum. That was the first time I heard that I cum I thought it was just the girls. Also cock sounded better than dick somehow to.

The days were getting shorter and Mom had made me long pants the girls were being taught how to sew and were part of making my clothes.

Mona and Brenda had a double bed and slept together. Joyce had a double bed and I slept with her she told mom it was for body warmth. Mom if she suspected anything kept it to herself.

Many a night I would be between her legs eating her out and Joyce would bite into the pillow to muffle her screams. She also taught me to finger her in what was called a G spot according to the magazine.

Mona and Brenda got the benefit when I went to the barn to milk the cows or collect eggs. It was now fall we collected the apples we had a dozen apple trees. We collected all the apples left a few by the big tree about 100 yards out and from the upstairs window I waited and the doe came out just after light I waited and then the buck came out one shot and the buck was down and the doe took off but the next morning the doe was back and we got her to.

Mom and I stripped our clothes first time I seen her big tits and her hair around her cunt I stripped and naturally got hard.

"Scott we can wash blood off our bodies but not our clothes. Besides I hear you guys upstairs so you're not seeing anything new and you are the man of the house."

We got down to the business at hand and we field dressed them the girls were made to watch they got sick but were told this is life to survive we must be strong.

We were all taught to shoot we must protect what is ours and that may mean putting a bullet into a two legged animal. I cut the sex organ off the buck and said, "Here Brenda you can play with this see if you can get it hard."

Mom said nothing she just kept cutting and when she bent over I seen the glisten look around her cunt. Brenda said, "Oh your gross you just wait."

I sent the girls for water in buckets so we could wash the dear out in the field didn't want the blood scent around the garage.

They just looked at me their slave ordering them around. They looked to Mom and she just said, "Your brother has just grown up he is the bread winner of our family he is the man of our house now so if you want to eat you best do as he says."

In that moment I realized what Mom was saying. Mom was squatted over by the deer cutting the skin away from its neck I put my two bloody fingers in my mouth and cleaned them and without warning slid my hand up moms leg to her wet cunt and inserted my two fingers.

She looked at me shocked, "What are you doing Scott?"

"I am taking care of one of my females as my fingers started to finger her G spot. You were dripping watching me as I was hard looking at you."

Mom moaned and said, "Scott you can't I am your mother." As I pumped my fingers in and out, her juices running down my hand, I said, "You are a female in my home and I must take care of all of you in whatever way you need and right now you need this."

The girls were coming back with the water and Mom said, "Please Scott stop the girls will see."

"They may as well see now so there is no misunderstanding and be truthful do you want me to stop?"

"No my Scott I don't want you to stop and she was moaning loudly and cumming as the girls arrived and they just watched in shock.

"Joyce said Scott what are you doing?" I turned to Mom panting on the ground and I said, "Female answer her."

Mom said, "Girls Scott is the head of our household now."

Joyce interrupted and said, "No way, he is our slave, we own him."

Mom said, "You girls may as well learn early this is a man's world even in this after time your father is gone. Scott here has taking his place and more. Look at the muscles he is developing he is becoming stronger than all of us and soon will be. He has taking on the responsibility of making sure there is food for us to eat allowing us to live.

No Joyce your games of playing can continue if he chooses but he is now in control of this family, not me but him."

I said, "Mona and Brenda go to the shed and bring back the wood wagon. Mom and I severed the head and I sawed of the antlers." Joyce still dumb founded with what was happening and said, "Why did you do that?"

Mom said, "Joyce like all animals they have a mating season and when deer do it's called rutting they mark their territory with their scent and when another buck crosses into that area they fight. A deer's hearing is acute and by Scott hitting the antlers together will draw in more bucks."

Joyce looked and said, "You new this?"

I said, "No I was going to fasten them to your pretty head and let you walk around the field nude figured that would get every buck around here after your ass."

Mom just laughed and Joyce turned red. Joyce said, "You think I am pretty."

"Yes I got four pretty women to look after as best I can."

She went to hug me and I stopped her, "You best get rid of your clothes put them with ours."

"What you want me to strip?"

"Yes unless you plan on getting blood stains on your pants. Or you plan on me and mom alone to lift this deer." She quickly stripped and I seen that nice slit that I have licked so many times before.

Mona and Brenda returned and seen Joyce naked and Mona said, "What is this."

Joyce said smartly, "Our master ordered me to strip."

The girls looked bewildered. I said, "Brenda pick up our clothes put them in the buckets Mona steady the wagon as we loaded the deer." Mona and Brenda pulled the wagon while mom and Joyce were steadying the wagon on the side and pushing while I had the rifle slung over my shoulder and was pushing the cart from behind. We pulled into the old garage and I slung the rope pulley and hung the dear mom and I carefully skinned it. The skin stretched the skins they would make warm clothing.

We went in the house and were warming ourselves by the fire and I was feeling Joyce's ass and she just looked and I said you girls all did well out there today. Joyce went to get her clothes on and I said, "We are home in the house I don't see any need to wear out our clothes.

Mona said, "You want us to run around naked?"

I said I can't for the life of me see why not we all seen each other I am the only different one I got a cock but you have all seen it.

Mom said, "He is a male for sure." Brenda said, "But Mom."

Mom said, "He is head of this household unless you want to argue that point we do as he says."

Reluctantly Brenda and Mona stripped. In the kitchen we had a big wood stove it even had a part that heated water. The wood box was getting low and the girls were about to put the heart and liver on. Brenda went out to the garden for some onions and some pole beans I went and dug up some potatoes and brought them in and went back for wood and filled the wood box.

I had a hard on coming back in from the cold and mom said, "We should get the blood off us," so we left Mona and Brenda to make supper while Joyce, mom and I went to the master shower which was huge it was a small room with mutable heads so water sprayed from everywhere.

In the shower mom started soaping me up and Joyce as I started soaping both of them Joyce was getting raised tits and her nipples were sensitive as I played with them she moaned she went to grab my cock but mom beat her to it I was playing with moms huge tits to and decided to suck on them causing her to moan.

We played for a half hour and I got them both off by fingering their G spots and mom jerked me off and tasted my cum saying mm that was good.

Brenda called in and said supper was ready we dried off and went to eat. I was now told by mom to take the head of the table a place that was left vacant since the before time.

I felt uncomfortable and Mom said, "You are what you are son. You have supplied this family with the meat to carry us throughout the winter. When you and your sisters were sawing wood it was you, always, on one side of the saw at all times providing the strength to get the job done. It was you that chopped 100% of the wood to keep us warm. Your now 19 years old even though you have that young body you are the provider making you the head of this family and you are sitting in your rightful spot."

The girls acknowledged what mom was saying and realized there game of being master was reversed Scott was the head of the family.

After supper which was delicious mom and Joyce got up to do the dishes. Mona and Brenda went to help I got up and took each of them by the hand and led them over to the overstuffed chair that was dads I sat in it and had them stand on each side as I started to finger their pussy.

"Please Scott, not here in front of mom."

I said, "She is a female and like you I will take care of her too. There is no need of secrets what we are doing is natural. May be in the before time it was incest but no more. It is us forever, we don't get out of here, there are no schools, we don't want people to know were here and we are far off the traveled path. This is our life now."