The After Time Pt. 02

Story Info
Sex of course, learning the girls how to clean game and shoot.
10.4k words
4.55
9.9k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6

Janice I seen some pheasant in the apple trees I am going to get some for supper. You taking Mona you know she won't let you go alone.

Ok but I am taking Cindy I grabbed the food bag and the cross bow went out gathered the girls to head back to the house and told Cindy we were going after supper. Mona was following quietly behind we got to the apple tree and four pheasants were in the tree I took aim with a practice head and I dropped the first and second the other two took flight I whispered freeze and they landed twenty yards away I shot the back one and then the lead and said, "OK Cindy go fetch them."

"Me you want me to pick them up no way."

"Not only are you going to pick them up your going to clean them."

"Cindy we are a family we live work together."

"But nobody said anything about touching dead animals."

"You had no problem eating the dead animal this morning."

"That's different."

"What's different about it I shot it Janice and I cleaned it we all transported it we all helped skin it now we all enjoy eating it."

Cindy said, "I can't I won't." I went over grabbed her and bent down and put her over my knee and spanked her.

"You bastard, you got no right," whack five more times she was screaming and I said, "You will learn to do as your told."

"I will not touch those birds."

I put her back over my knee, "No please don't."

Whack five more times and said now, "Pick up the birds that is all of our supper."

She went and picked up the birds her ass was glowing red. She came back and I said watch me I will do the first one you will do the other three."

"No way I can't do that I went to grab her she stepped back into the barrel of a shotgun. Cindy freaked and Mona said, "I want supper too and I don't care whether it's the birds or I field dress you meat is meat."

"No way you wouldn't." and she heard the shotgun pump and a shell go in the chamber.

"Oh My god you're serious as piss ran down her leg."

"You bet your ass she is serious we got to be ready and willing to kill because you never know what needs killing. If you can't produce no one is going to carry you give you food you don't earn why should we."

She started to cry and dropped to her knees.

"Show me," and I plucked the bird and then sliced off the head and tail and with my hand pulled out the inside she did it got sick once but did it, "There are you satisfied."

"No, but you should be you just made sure your mother and sisters have food tonight."

She went to put them in the bag and I said, "No we wash them off in the stream as well as your hands."

We were walking across the field when I seen a tail I signaled stop Cindy went to speak and Mona put a hand over her mouth as I raised the bow I fired with the broad head and took down a fox. I reloaded with the second bolt all the while Mona had the shotgun raised at the ready Cindy was just froze like a statue. After we walked up on the fox it was a neck shot killed instantly.

Mona said, "Good job."

Cindy said, "It's a cute fox what so good about it? I pulled the dressing knife out of it sheaf fasted to my leg and stated cleaning.

I said, "Cindy this is the same as a deer only smaller."

Cindy was mad, "Why did you kill the fox?"

Mona said, "Cindy you are my best friend how did you get so stupid."

"Yea best friend you were going to shoot me."

"Not likely with an empty gun I don't think so."

"But you forced me to do that disgusting thing and now I am carrying these dead things and he is gutting a poor defenceless fox."

Mona said, "Do you know what a fox favourite meal is?"

"It is chicken and chicken eggs. Now we feed our chickens we raise them so who deserves the eggs us or this chicken thief?"

"That is the first part second what winter clothing do you and your family got don't you think fox fur will help keep them warm. That is what master is doing getting the hide for clothing."

"There are no stores we have to live off the land or die on it. Your family was about to die on it."

"Mona I don't know if I can do this."

I said, "Cindy I care for you but you must all learn to help out this is just food or clothing nothing more nothing less if a man or women attacks our place we will kill them as easy as those pheasants or this fox we must or they will kill us it is that simple we can't call 911 there isn't any there is only one law survival of the fittest."

"We must be hard, we can't give away or let them take our seeds or provisions we would surely starve, and you know what that feels like. If I have to give you a red ass to get it to sink in so be it."

"Master I am sorry I was thinking of me and not a bigger picture but your hands are strong and my ass can attest to that master."

Mona said, "I would hug you but I can't we are too close to the woods smell of this carcass will bring more predators we must hurry and leave this place." You see his bow it's got a broad head that's a killing head not a practice head for birds."

"I reloaded and now have number two shot in here which will bring down a small bear but not a big one. We heard thrashing in the woods and I started yelling everybody yell top of your lungs keep it going I am almost done here." I finished with the hide and I said, "Let's go walk don't run and I kept looking back soon two bears were fighting over the carcass.

We arrived back at the yard and we went to the pump and washed the birds off and the hide Mona took the birds to the house Cindy went to the garage and helped me stretch and hang the hide. I slapped her ass lightly she said, "Ouch that still hurts."

"Good you will do as your told quicker next time." Yes master as I took a bit of lime and sprinkled it around the pump to kill any scent.

In the house Janice and Joyce were preparing the pheasants.

We went to the shower, there the blood was cleaned off us and Cindy kissed me and said, "I am sorry I was such a baby." I kissed her back and fingered her pussy and said are you ready for more blood" she slapped my shoulder and said, "Yes big white hunter."

I carried her to the bed she grabbed a towel as I carried her I laughed when she showed me I dropped her on the bed laid the towel out and she laid on it and spread her legs. I started sucking her toes and then moved up her clit to her inner thigh her pussy was glistening and I blew on her pussy and started down her other leg and she moaned please I want you I moved up stated sucking on a nipple and twisting the other,

"Please Scott, my master take me please." I moved back down and started licking her pussy and her clit as I sunk a finger in to find her G spot which was just inside hr pussy she started to cum so I moved up and entered her to her hymen and she wrapped her legs around my ass and pulled me in through her hymen as she was cumming she didn't stop she was thrashing and saying, "Fuck me master make me yours I fucked her through two more orgasms she tightened her muscles around my cock wow she was tight she came screaming as we came together and after we were done I laid on top kissing her and she was kissing me back.

Finally she got up with me and we staggered to the shower cleaned off and went to the kitchen and Mona said, "You are women now?"

"Yes master's women."Melody came over isn't master a fantastic lover. Gladice looked over and smiled, "Looks like master has taking another one."

"Jealous?" Janice said.

"A little I guess I can't wait to have a cock inside me again."

"Yes sit there and peel the potatoes and cut out the seed part with a slice of potato. "Master says we need more and well plant next week."

We were eating supper and I said, "Slave Cindy who cleaned the pheasant?"

"I did master."

Gladice looked shocked and said, "No way you can't look at a dead thing let alone clean it."

Mona said, "It's true and she got the red ass to prove it."

Cindy was beaming said, "Yes it is what we all have to do and master will teach us we must all learn to hunt and kill to be ready if the day ever comes to kill even two legged vermin."

Most of Gladice family said, "No way never," and Cindy and I smiled.

I said, "I got a question for you if your baby needed milk and someone came to take the cow would you let him and let your baby die?"

"No we would stop him," I said, "How would you do that say please mister don't take the cow, he would rape and kill you. There is only one way one shot one kill It's is that simple."

"For a young man you got a cold heart," Gladice said.

"Absolutely not if word got out what was here how long before we were mobbed. Your family was starving what would of you do if you knew this was here and your kids were starving. You would have stolen anything you could have to feed your family, and we know each other."

Gladice sat quite knowing what I said was true.

"Gladice I am not blaming you, if roles were reversed I would have done the same, we are animals unfortunately."

"We have got a chance at life here for ourselves and our children, but if word leaks out what is here we will have a war on our hands. The only way is death to whoever comes here it is as simple as that. You and I know there is no reason for anybody to be on this back road."

Gladice said, "If that was the case why did you save us."

"Because in the before time we were friends and in the now time we have another seven killers to protect what is ours."

Janice said, "Scott is 100% right look at it from an objective point of view there is no law we are our own law. People would kill in a heartbeat to have what we have. When was the last time any of you had a mango, or a banana. What is it worth out there today? We can remain healthy we got game fish and can grow all we need."

Chapter 7

Gladice shook her head in agreement, "Yes master it is a new world and you are the head of ours we will all learn what we must to survive and protect what's ours"

Bridget said, "You just want us girls all to yourselves."

Mona was on her feet ready to fight and I said, "Easy my Mona she has a right to view her opinion."

Gladice said, "How could you say such a thing. These people saved your life all our lives."

"Yes he did to become his slaves to do his bidding."

"Bridget, what would you do if your head of the family what would you do." "I wouldn't kill the first person that come along."

"Ah huh lets go back to the lake you were there with no protections you had no gear to fish with if you managed to catch one which would of been a miracle look what would of happened on the way out you and your two sisters would be dead. That simple dead because your wisdom didn't take protection."

"Did you notice today we shot the pheasants did you watch what was going on or were you not paying attention did you see the bears on the edge of the field wanting to attack."

"Well no I wasn't watching."

"Why, you're so smart as head of the family why would you not watch and help protect us or your sister. Did you see the fox or were you manicuring your nails?"

"No I don't know what I was doing."

"Well as head of the family shouldn't you have been watching for dangers at least to tell someone?"

Tears were forming in her eyes. "You want to lead this family go ahead be responsible for us all. Make sure were safe our lives every one in your hands when you were in the yard did you not see Mona with her shotgun protecting you will you think of that every time someone goes out that door what about someone waiting in the bushes to kidnap one of us are you constantly thinking of that as the leader you must and a thousand other could of's, but you go ahead take charge and if you let someone go we or most of us die what do you say I am sorry six feet under is a long way to shout." Bridget was crying now.

I got up and walked into my room. About 10 minutes latter Mom came in and said, "Son I know you got all this weight on your shoulders those young girls up to this point were innocent to the world you just opened their eyes to it."

"Bridget is sorry for what she said, she just had no idea." At that moment Bridgett was in the door way and said, "Master, may I come in?" I waved her in and mom said, "I will leave you two alone."

Bridget was fighting back the tears and said, "Scott my master I had no idea all the stuff you are carrying every minute of every day. I was selfish and thinking one way."

I put my fingers up to her lips and said, "Shish I am sorry I didn't mean to trouble you with all I must contend with."

I hugged her and she kissed me passionately and went down and sucked my cock and I said panting, "You don't have to do this."

"I know that is why I am doing it. This is my choice and she took my cock in her mouth and started humming and soon I cum in her mouth and she said, "Not bad for my first blow job."

I tickled her and said, "Not bad at all my deer."

We got up and walked to the kitchen the girls all had an uneasy feeling about them and I seen this and said, "Family I am sorry I blew up I will do my best to look after our safety we are secure so far from a populated area but we still need to be vigilant to our surroundings. Hey for all I know there could be nobody in the town and a few families like us scattered around just living on their own."

"The good part is we are even out of gunshot range as far as sound goes so let's not worry I will get you all trained down the road."

We had supper and things got back to normal. Cindy went with me and got used to cleaning game and then taught her to kill with the cross bow by midsummer she was using a 308 with the scope.

Gladice was feeling much better and one morning I woke up and she was in my bed we 69 each other and then we fucked like rabbits for over two hours after our shower we went to the kitchen and Melody laughed and said, "Look who was riding the horse" and Gladice turned red.

I said, "And maybe with practice you may be as good," she turned red and left the room. Gladice said, "That was mean." I said, "What she said to you was mean."

About 10 minutes later Melody came down with Bridget and said, "Why did you hurt her feelings?"

I said, "Simple she hurt Gladice feelings.

Gladice for the first time in over a year made love only to come out and get insulted by her daughter of course I am going to strike back."

"If I wasn't so wore out from this lovely women I would have put Melody across my lap."

Melody said, "I am sorry master I didn't mean anything by it."

I said, "Don't apologize to me say it to Gladice." They did and they hugged each other and I made Melody sit on my lap and I whispered she was one of the better love makers here."

Beaming she floated across the room. That night I slept with Janice and Mona of course she curled up on the bottom of the bed I whispered to mom "What do I do with her she is like a shadow. I told Mona I love her to but I need my privacy with my other women she got up pulled a blanket out off the closet and curled up on the closet floor."

Mom said, "Like me she is a total sub. Her sole job in life is to serve and protect you."

"And you are my other sub which I like." I twisted her nipple until I seen her face twinge and said, "Ride me," and she said, "Yes my master," she climbed on top her pussy was soaked and she fucked me.

Then I said, "You cannot cum without my permission," a few minutes later "Master may I cum?"

"No you may not slut fuck me some more and I want to feel those muscles around my cock." She tried harder I could see the joy and the pain in her eyes and I said, "That's enough slut give me a blow job," and without question no matter how much she wanted to cum she slid off me and down taking my cock into her hot mouth.

She done her best to please me she sucked me licked my knob and bobbed up and down I came hard in her mouth she sucked me dry and she went to lay beside me and I said, "Slut you best get me hard I have not finished fucking you."

With that she was on her knees working on her masters cock, Janice sucked my balls and gently stroked my cock and after a while brought it back to life every once in a while I would twist a nipple and she would work all the harder.

Once I was sufficiently hard she mounted me and started to fuck her tits bouncing as she went. I said, "Whose slut are you?" she didn't answer I twisted her nipple, "I am you slut your whore master," I figured why not lets push it. "Whose property are you." Without hesitation I am your property master you own me."

Fine then you lean back with my cock in you and finger your clit make yourself cum with your master's cock in you. She did and within minutes she came and I could feel the lovely cunt muscles closing around my cock. She was told to do it again my cock was soaked and I thought this is the best time to try it.

I rolled her over got some juice off her soaked pussy and smeared it around her rose but and then penetrated a finger in her ass she squealed with delight, "Oh my master I am yours" I started fucking her with two fingers and she was squirming I pulled my cock out of her cunt pulled my fingers out and replaced it with my cock and started fucking her ass she cum again and again and said, "Master how did you know I needed that I am you property forever master I love you."

As I fucked her ass her muscles were so much tighter. Finally I cum the second time deep into her ass, as we kissed and tongue different than any feeling so far.

Slut let's get a shower or you will be licking up my cum all night as it drips out your ass. We decided to get a cup of tea we expended a lot of fluids on that round.

In the kitchen was Bridget sitting at the table looking out at the moon. The moon was bright and I could see she either was crying or had been.

"Slut put on the tea,"

"Yes my most wonderful master I went and snuggled next to Bridget she rested her golden hair on my shoulder she was whimpering and I said, "Your home you're safe with us Bridget."

"I know," she said, "and that's why I feel so bad for what I said today I can't get it off my chest."

"Darling it is such a pretty chest for you to be sad you got those puffy breast and big nipples."

"They are yours my master all of me whenever you will take me I belong to you my master."

I immediately started playing with her tits and twisting her nipples making them rise and hard she lifted her head looked in my eyes and said, "Take me master."

I said I just finished a marathon with my slut it will be awhile before you can wake him up she felt down and sure enough I was flaccid. The tea was ready we sat at the table I was squeezed between these two women.

Bridget said, "I need you to make a women out of this foolish girl," and she started whimpering again. we finished our tea and Janice said, "I am going up to see Gladice."

I said, "Listen slut you're in my bed tonight with this gorgeous girl and you're to get her off before I go to sleep, and in the morning you best make sure she is on my pole."

"Yes my master," Bridget looked at me and said, "She is your mother." Janice said, "No I am a sub and he is my true master."

I said,"Bridget the more you degrade a sub the better they like it feel her cunt." She hesitated and I said, "For god's sake," and took her hand to her sopping pussy and I said, "See what I mean?"

Slut tell Bridget here who owns you."

"Master owns me I am his slut his whore his property to do with as he pleases I belong to him."

Bridget just looked in my eyes with passion and I said, "Slut eat her out." Janice went between her legs Bridget said, "No don't I am not that way."

I kissed her and said, "We all enjoy sex this is part of it lay back and enjoy." as we kissed Janice did her magic and Bridget was cumming within minutes we broke our kiss Bridget was panting, "Oh my God Oh my God it was fantastic master."