The After Time Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Call me dear, I am going to put the cows in and drop some hay for them may be a long night. I was finishing and the drops were falling as I seen the girls coming at a hurried pace got they looked beautiful watching their tits bounce and seeing the gap in their legs where their legs meet their pussy.

I went to the garage and was putting on a tarp over the wagon just in case the roof leaked and picked up a few buckets and took them in the house.

Eggs were just coming off the stove and Fran put them on our plates with two fresh bread rolls. Gina said, "You two just rising?"

Fran said, "We have been up for a bit," I was sitting in the overstuff chair and Fran was walking to sit beside me and Gina said, "Your ass is as red as your pussy lips."

Fran said, "My husband was just pointing out some of my duties as his wife."

Gina said, "Looks like he got his point across."

Felling her ass with her free hand she said, "He most certainly did." And she sat on the arm of the chair. Mona was between my legs as usual the thunder and lightning started and Mona got up went over and got her shot gun loaded it and sat on her bed gun at the door.

Chapter 12

"Good wife, Mona look after us." "Yes my wonderful master." Girls why don't you take two buckets upstairs and check for leaks and make sure all the windows are locked. They went upstairs and Brenda came down and said, "I am not sure but I think I seen two guys in the field with guns they were down by the stream."

Mona got off her bed went behind the head and pumped a shell into her gun I grabbed the 306 went to the bedroom window upstairs I shoved a pillow on my shoulder and pulled the gun tight. Sure enough I seen one guy with his gun out zigzagging toward us.

I eased the window open enough for the scope to see mom had Gladice gun a 306 also brand new by the looks of it. I told Brenda, "Make sure she uses a pull through that before she fires it."

She left and five minutes she was back and I said, "Tell mom I will take the black hat in five, four, three, two, one." wham, wham and wham again a red hat stood wham the pillow worked we waited seen no more movement then about five minutes later another crawling from the brook wham we both fired same time.

Boom I heard from downstairs boom and boom, Mona let go with her shotgun Brenda went to the top of the stairs said, "Two guys kicked in the door," I grabbed my 9mm run to the stairs ,one guy had his hand over his head looked like his shoulder was blown off bang, and bang, and bang I fired center mass killing him.

Outside the door a man lay dead bang into his head I put a shot the guy outside also had a broad head into him. Cindy had fired one off to. Mona was shaken but she was reloaded and in guard position again.

Mom hollered down seems secure here I yelled same here I picked up my 308 and rain gear said I am moving to the field Mona grabbed a coat and was behind now. We reached the black hat, bang into his head the red hat same both were dead got down by the stream there was a blood trail I went low and followed it before the rain washed it away we got close and could hear a girl crying and a man lying on the ground he was still moving. Wham with the 308 to the head he was done.

There was a women tied face all bruised skinny as a rake, and a younger girl in not much better shape.

"Mona strip him leave him for the bears. Girl how many was there she was shaking. I pointed my 9mm I am not joking." The little girl said, "There are five did you get them all." "Yes this is the last." She kicked him the bastards raped us waiting to take your place."

"How long you been here?"

"Since last night they said they were waiting for the rain." She kicked him again.

"Where are you from?" they said nothing and the little girl said, "Your Mona Wayne?"

"How do you know my sister?"

"Scott this is Rene' from school Rene' Baxter."

"Mom this is Mona and Scott Wayne from school," she just fell to the ground crying. I untied their knees and said, "Look I am taking you to our home but I must leave you tied or you might get shot."

Half way up the hill was two more we stripped their bodies nude Mona said, "They got a bigger cock than you master."

"Thanks smart ass, just what I needed to here."

"Tell you what, when we put them in the garage tonight you and the girls can play with their cocks might even get hard for you to ride." "Oh gross," Mona said.

At the house we took them inside and I said, "Leave them tied until I get back. Come on my slut for other cocks."

"Mona just smiled and next they heard the tractor Betty said, "You got working machinery. Janice said, "Please be quiet until master gets back."

"That boy your master?"

Gladice put a gag on her she fought it violently. She couldn't figure out all these nude girls and this young kid being called master. Soon she heard the tractor return and the garage open. They walked in laid five assault rifles and about 500 rounds of ammo. They stripped the other two bodies and Mona played with their cocks and said, "They are bigger master." I said, "I will see how red your ass can get if you don't smarten up."

"Yes my master."

"Inside." I said, "Take this jackets and hang them on the line let the blood wash out of them but check all pockets find out who the fuck these guys are."

"Mympp, Mympp," said Betty and as I took my rain gear off showing I was nude and they both looked at my cock.

"Rene', who are these people."

"One of them was x military and he was stationed here and new about this place when he came to town. He knew my father worked in the assessor's office when he told them nothing they shot him and my brother."

"They brought us here last night and they all had turns with us even though we are on our period." My face cringed.

"They were waiting for the rain to take over this place."

The x army guy said, "His two buddies were killed in the city. He was the only one that new of this paradise, as he called it."

"Who still lives in town?"

"Not many a few like us on the outskirts had small gardens and some had chickens we traded but even so it wasn't much. So you have nothing to go back to?"

"No not really."

"Take the gag out and untie them."Betty said why did you gag me you had no right."

Whack I slapped her face I said, "Listen up I don't know where you think you are but this place is top secret that's why no one in town knows of it.

I was part of the sleep program it killed my father and I was in a sleep learning program so yea I got a young body but skilled in many things the deal is no one can leave here."

"You mean were prisoners?"

"I mean we are all prisoners, we can have a good life here but if people found out we would be like you were in town."

"You're alive right now because your daughter knows us although in the before time she was a snobby bitch and it is easy to see where that trait comes from."

"I'd rather go live my meagre existence than be insulted like this."

Mona is turning her shot gun from the door to the chair.

This is not missed by Rene' she said, "Mom you bitch, shut up I lost my father, my brother and now were being offered life and you want to bitch and end up in the grave with those men." Betty sees the shotgun turned at her.

"Holly crapp you would kill us?"

I said, "In a new York minute to protect the family." Crack boom and the sky lit up and my 9mm was out and Mona turned to the door. Janice said, "Easy guys it was just lightning, I holstered my gun but Mona stayed focused on the door. It was getting dark and I sent Cindy upstairs to use the scope for a final sweep ten minutes she came down and asid, "All clear."

Betty said, "Can you support two more?" I looked at mom and Gladice they nodded. "Yes," and I said, "Food wise no problem sleep wise it will be crowded."

"Ok your part of the family now" "First off mom said, "Betty, Rene', strip and you four get a shower before you catch a cold."

"Joyce dig out the fry pan let's get some food on. Betty said, "You want us to shower with him." Rene' said, "Why not he's kind of cute." we walked in the bathroom I turned on the shower and the LED lights. Rene said, "You got hot water and lights?"

She stripped in a second and was under the hot water Betty was more reserved but stripped and went in Mona soaped me up and I her then we soaped Betty and René up, nothing sexual they have enough to process.

We got out had one towel we all used to dry off Betty went to pick up her clothes and I opened the hamper she reluctantly through them in René' just did and we walked into the kitchen where venison was frying fresh bread on the table a tomato on each plate.

They sat down to eat mowed down the tomatoes and buttered the bread and ate a half of a loaf when two big venison stakes were put on their plates. We put a glass of milk for each and the teakettle went off.

Cindy, Mona, and I sat down Fran serve my tea and a fresh roll while Gladice and Janice served the rest.

"Where did you, how do you?" Betty was trying to say.

"Betty, Rene" the dynamics of this family is simple there is one man here and the rest of us are girls he is the one that will in time get us pregnant so we well have offspring to help when we get old."

"You mean he has had sex with all of you including you Janice."

"All of us including me because of the sleep he can get us pregnant and our kids will be fine so incest does not apply plus the law here is his law he is the master of this household."

"All but two and that may happen this evening they were sickly like you and master wouldn't let them do anything until they were well again. He is our master and our husband."

"I just lost my husband I am not sure I can be with another man." Rene said, "I am sure I can, looking at me with a gleam in her eye." Fran said, "So my honeymoon is over already my husband." "My wife, if I don't take your sister Gina I am afraid she may cut my balls off"

Gina said, "Master you got that right."

For tonight Betty and Rene' you will sleep in their bed somewhere upstairs somebody will show you. Mona came over and slipped me two rings, she said, I stripped them from those men," I kissed her and she melted into my arms.

Gladice cleared the table and said bring out the radio she took the rechargeable batteries and put them in the radio.

Front and center you three.

You're up Scott. "I Scott Wayne take you Freda McNally to be one of my wedded wives to have and to hold from this day forward. I promise to love you with all that I am I promise to equal share you with all my wives I love you Freda. Please accept me as your husband?"

"I Freda McNally accept you as my husband. I understand you have many wives and except that as long as you have time for me. I love you my master, my husband."

"With that I slipped one of the rings on her finger and as a borrowed ring I thee wed you my love." The applause happened Freda stepped to the side and Gina stood beside me as I repeated similar vows and she did the same and then the waltz or the wedding song which I split between Gina and Freda.

Janice put on the song 'Bridge Over Trouble Water,' and Freda and I started dancing. About half way and Gina moved in. When the song ended I had each in an arm walked into the bedroom and Janice shut the door and said, "This is their private time."

Chapter 13

We went to bed and I made passionate love all night to Gina then Freda. When daylight broke we were asleep in each other's arms I decide to fuck Gina while fingering Freda they both screamed as the awoke and cum together.

I jumped over to Freda and finger Gina to another orgasm as I shot my load into Freda. Gina went between Freda legs and was licking her pussy getting my cum it made me hard enough to fuck Gina and I cum with her again. We both rolled over and we headed for the shower. They showered me I didn't use my hands at all. We went to go out and they said, "We can't go out yet," and I said, "Why not?"

They said, "We don't have red asses. You gave our sister a red ass." "That is because she didn't know the rules she thought I should cook and serve her.

"Gina said, "And rightly so," "Ok Gina over my lap," whack five times she was yelling, "I do a lot around here, you cook and serve me." whack three more time, "Yes master I understand," and she stands tears running down her cheek and grin ear to ear.

I did the same to Freda she was bawling it stung so bad and she said, "Yes my master I will always serve you." and out they went with their red cunt lips and there shiny red asses. They went to the stove and put on venison fries and eggs even some toast on the stove.

Everybody smelt the deer meat and came bounding down the stairs and I said, "Mrs. Gina and Mrs. Freda Wayne are cooking their husband his first breakfast, good morning Mrs. Fran Wayne."

Fran went to the stove with another fry pan and started on pans of deer fries for everybody Fran said, "I see your ass got a nice glow," "Yes my sister we also now know who cooks for our husband." Fran just looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. Betty and Rene' came down with Janice and Gladice and I said, "How do you feel this morning Betty and Rene'?"

"Better last few days were like a nightmare and I had dreams of her blowing my head off all night."

I just smiled and said, "Looks like my wife Mrs Fran Wayne is cooking for you guys. My Mrs. Gina and Freda Wayne are cooking my first breakfast." They looked at their red asses and said, "You beat them?"

Fran said, "That was to let us know who cooks and who doesn't in our marriage we now know,"

Freda rubbing her ass and smiling, "Do we ever know."

Freda filled my plate Gina poured my orange juice and then started filling other glasses on the table Rene' said, "It isn't real, its powder?" She tasted it, "It's real!"

After breakfast I put the bucket on the tractor and went across the street and dug a hole about four feet deep and fifteen feet long I went back put the bodies in the bucket and dumped them on the hole and covered them. I went back to the house as they were finishing breakfast and Betty said, "What were you up to," and I said, "Burying the garbage."

She thought for a minute and then it hit her. "Just like that huh." "Yes Betty just like that. The only thing important is this family we are the world, man has gone to hell in a hand basket we are it. Outside here is a potential animal. We will survive and our children will survive because of us."

"You seen what those men did to your family they killed them without remorse and when they got done with you they would of killed you."

"This is our life, we must be ever vigilant and make the best we can for ourselves."

Betty said, "You are right of course it is just a hard pill to swallow." "Betty it becomes easier with time."

"Now because of your presents my time table has moved up. Family now that we are together we need to expedite the miller house move, and we can't miss our blueberry season."

Betty said, "We missed that, please explain." "Well I am going to move that house here and make it part of ours." "You're going to do what?"

"You heard me but we now have to move fast and hope I make no mistakes. OK I need the hammers and big chisels you girls collect all the chains and ropes." Within in three days I had it all disconnected and cribbed up.

We had rolled poles under it and use the 40 ton bottle jack we moved the house six inches at a time one week work, dawn to dark had the house to our front yard I used the back hoe to level the spot moved the chicken coop outside pen and a day later we started moving it in.

When we got it in spot we went up and got all the cinder blocks and put them together we had two bags of cement and I got the corners done and a few extra carefully we lowered the home and cut a 4 foot wide hallway connecting the house.

Most of the girls were out berry picking. I continued on the house by the end of the fourth week it was done furnace and all it give us five more bedrooms and a huge living room anther wood stove for heat I used the tractor tow to bring in dirt and backfill the house. I spent another week putting on the finishing touches.

Betty and Rene' were fit and well they were out picking berries and when they all came home I said, "Today we move some beds," the old beds from the miller place were aired out, the doubles, one pair from each room was set up next door, and the millers had two salvageable beds and a crib. I was exhausted drained beyond belief I never worked so hard in my life, I could not have sex if I wanted to.

The girls were happy to have a room and a bureau. They were all over me couldn't believe it could be done yet there it was I spent the next week picking up lumber putting back the chicken coop I then took more relaxing time with my spices and window box seedlings.

We left Betty and Rene' mom, Gladice, Joyce, and Brenda, upstairs Gina, Freda, Fran, moved next door along with Melody, Patricia, Cindy, Bridget, and Judy.

We left both kitchen tables in our kitchen made it central point.

I started chopping wood my muscles were sore but felt good. The next day Cindy, Mona and I went hunting we got 8 pheasants that day and a couple partridge and a duck. The apples were getting ripe only a week or so from there harvest.

We harvested the corn used the horse and wagon to bring it in we cut the wheat and hay with a CY and within a week had in the barn or in the garage.

I came in one afternoon and I seen the radio out with the Cd. I was sent to the shower Mona came in and bathed me she said, "You have grown so much including this," and she grabbed my cock. I also noticed the girls getting bigger nicer looking breast but I was just to wore out to do anything.

We had squash, a bear roast, potatoes, and all the fixings for supper. After supper I had my tea and then Janice said, "Scott Wayne to the floor."

I stood up and Janice said, "Betty McNally to the floor."

You could have dropped me with that one. Someone slipped a ring in my hand and the wedding song started to play and then it stopped and I was asked to say my vows which I did and Betty said hers she said, "I will love you always accept you as my husband and the other girls as your wives also my love and devotion for you shall never die."

I placed the ring on her finger it was her previous wedding band and I said, "With this ring I thee wed with all that I am and will be I will love you and my other wives equally."

She said the same and the wedding song played as we waltzed around the room with the applause. Then the Hank Snow song came on with this ring I thee wed I vow I love you truly as I escorted my wife to the bedroom. We kissed and she said, "Master, I belong here I belong to you," and she sobbed into my shoulder.

I said, "This is a night of joy my wife, my love," we lay in bed and I played with her tits with one hand and her pussy with the other she cum and squirted I thought she peed herself but she said, "She had did it once before it is cum called squirting you are very special to make that happen."

I moved down and started licking her clit and fucking her with my finger she came and went into an orgasmic stated I moved up bit he nipple and pulled on it she moaned as I entered her she was tight for not being a virgin.

She said in my ear, "It has been years since she had sex," and I thought I felt resistance and I looked down had blood on my cock I reached over grabbed a towel and put it under her ass I said, "I didn't know it could grow back?" "Only after years," she said.

"So you're my virgin wife?"

"Yes my husband," and we fucked for hours finally I cum and cum hard she had cum countless time and she did as I exploded my cream into her pussy walls.

We laid there kissing she was playing with my cock I played with her tits and said, "Let's shower I could use a tea," we showered and went to the kitchen.