The Aftermath

Story Info
All Janine & David wanted was to go home and make love.
3.4k words
3.33
28.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janine and her husband David have just left a party tonight. They are in a hurry to get home and make love to each other. They shouldn't be driving after drinking but they live nearby and decide to chance the short drive home; but, it turns out to be a very short drive...

Author's Note: (Janine's thoughts areItalicized)

I awoke with a start.

Where am I? What is this bright light? I can't close my eyes. Oh my god, I can't close my eyes! Am I paralyzed? I can't move! Why can't I move? Please move that light!

Christ Iam paralyzed! Ahhhhh... Calm down Janine, think this through. I remember David and I in the car after the party and then the bright lights. Yes, the bright lights, headlights, another car. We had an accident. He must've hit us. Then what? Did I black out? David, where's David?

I need to see David. Oh my eyes are so dry, can't anyone give me some drops?

"David. David." She tries to yell.

I can't hear myself speak. "DAVID!"I can't talk; I can't move my mouth or my eyes but I can see. That's a good thing. I can still see.

That light is so bright, why aren't my eyes watering?

I feel the cold underneath me and around me. I feel naked. I can't move. Goddamit! I can't move. Will somebody please check on me? Where are the nurses? Where is the Doctor?

The car wreck! That must've done this to me. I hope David is OK. What if he's not? I have no relatives here. I need to call them, or, they need to call them. Maybe they already have.

Can't I have a blanket? Someone please cover me...

Voices! I hear voices. And shoe steps. Yes! Someone is coming. Thank you. Yes! I will tell them what happened. They will tell me what happened.

"Yah, that restaurant is a haven for E-coli. Don't go there or you'll be puking all night long."

Nurses?

"That would be a perfect ending to my date with Linda, hah. Let me kiss you good night, uh, wait a minute 'til I go and throw-up."

They are talking about food, and dates? What about me? I'm the patient here. Take care of me damn you!

"Boy, too bad you didn't get a chance to take this one on a date." He bends over her face and looks into her eyes studying her.

Help me. Help me. Mmm, he's a handsome, young man but he needs to fix his hair and shave. What am I doing? I must be delirious.

"Yah! Look at those big fuckin' tits and they're natural too" as his buddy squeezes one hard with his gloved hand and pinches the nipple."

"What are you doin' man?"

Ouch! That hurt! What the fuck are you doing you pig? How dare you!

"Nice fuckin' bush too. Nothin' like a thick furry bush to sink your nose into while you lap away at a nice wet pussy" his buddy says.

"You always did like 'em hairy. Not me. I like 'em smooth as a baby's bottom. No hair to get in the way. Leaves 'em slick like butter."

"Slick until the next day and the stubble slices you up real good." They both laugh.

David likes me natural. Fuck you!

"But just feel it. It's so soft like a fluffy cottontail and it's dense." He reaches between her legs and palms her pubes with his latex covered hand, discretely wiggling his fingers between her thighs pressing them against here pussy lips.

You bastard! You wait until David finds out. Get your fucking hand off my cunt you fuck! These guys are unethical scumbags for nurses. Wait until I report this to the hospital administration for taking advantage of a paralyzed woman.

"No man. I'll pass on the feel. Ya know, you're one sick bastard. If I didn't know any better I'd think you were down there bangin' these chicks."

Is this how all men talk? Don't they have any consideration for the patient? I can hear you two, you know and I see you too. Can't you wet my eyes? They're shrinking 'cause they're so dry.

"Get the sheet and cover her. We can't take her down the hall naked."

"Huh, huh. Yah. Who wants to see a naked dead chick. Huh, huh."

Hey. I can't see. Why'd you pricks cover my head? I'm moving. Where the hell are they taking me?

What did he say? Dead chick? I'm not dead you perverts! What chart are you reading? Where are they taking me. I'm not fuckin' dead! I'm in a coma or something can't you see in my chart?

"Did ya hear about Dr. Webber?"

"What about 'em?

Who gives a fuck you morons? Maybe that's my doctor. Dr. Webber will take care of me. Get this fuckin' sheet off my eyes. God! It's scratching my eyes. (sob)

"Ole Doc Webber's wife divorced him a few years back. She apparently found that the big ole black snake hangin' between her auto mechanic's legs was more satisfying than the old guy's dried up prune and left town with him. The Doc was devastated and decided he'd prove to himself that still had life left in the ole limp biscuit."

Here we go again with the smut. I'm here and I'm certain you two have made a mistake. If you'd get your heads out of your asses you'd see that. Can't you guys talk about anything else?

"Yah! She knows us bruthas is built for fuckin'. What'd he do then? Try to kill her?"

"He told her adios and tried to even the score by dating some young chicks. But the younger females couldn't warm up to the old fart and the women that were interested in him reminded him of his ex-wife 'cause they was old as him."

Come on! Aren't we there yet? Please get this cover off of me and read my chart. You'll see. You guys are wrong. Dead wrong.

"The Doc was too proud, or tight, to hire a ho. He worked at this welfare clinic downtown and would get these reliefer chicks to go down on his old cock in exchange for prescriptions. Well somebody squealed and they shut him down."

My god! That sick old fart!

"No shit? That old guy must've had the shiniest knob in town 'cause that clinic is full of booty. White trash, fine, black mommas and some pretty hot Spanish ho's too. I'd like to..."

"This is the end of the trail for me. Let me help you get her on the table. 1-2-3. There."

Table?

"Take it easy and quite touchin' the bodies, man. I mean, do what you're supposed to and quit fuckin' around or you'll be lookin' for another job when you get caught. The Doc should be down in about an hour."

Good. We're here. Now the doctor will set things straight. Now please get this cover off of me.

"I's just fuckin' with ya. See ya and thanks." He pulls off the sheet and removes the sheet from underneath her.

Holy shit this bed is cold! It feels like metal and where's my gown? Put a gown on me or are ya going to gawk at me some more?

Singing, "It's just, you and me bay-ay-ay-ay-bee..."

Great! Now he's singing. Where's the doctor?

"It's just you and me baby an' a whole hour to get to know each other" he says leaning over her face and talking to her.

Boy you are one ugly summa-na-bitch and black to boot. What the fuck did you have for lunch you stanky bastard? Brush your teeth and get me the doctor. I wish I could scream or even move a finger. Give this moron some kind of sign. Maybe I can move my eyes.

"Time to get you cleaned up and pretty."

Did you see that? Look here! Did you see my eye twitch? Look here you dumbass! There, did you see my eye? Look, here, dammit! I am alive! I am alive, I just can't move. Maybe my eyes are so dry they aren't moving. I have to do something. Where's that doctor?

"There. Don't want you to catch a cold. You know what they say, 'cold hands, warm heart.'Hah! I made a funny."

What a dick!

What is that? Sounds like water and metal tinkling together. Oh! That water is so nice and warm. It feels so good. Yes. He's cleaning me for my bed. I bet I'm dirty after coming out of that car wreck. Watch your hands you little pervert. Can't say I can blame you though soaping up my tits. They are nice if I do say so myself but they're off limits to you.

"Wish I had a set of these to play with all day. Guess I do for now. Fuckin' awesome tits lady. Momma done fed you right. Wooo! You makin' Jack's big ole stick hard. You are a naughty lil' girl." He continually squeezes and kneads her breasts as his hands slide over them with the soap. The large mountains of flesh are still pliant as he pushes them together to marvel at her enormous cleavage. Her nipples are dark cherry in color and have become distended due to the cool air. He can't resist giving them both a pinch.

Uhhh. I can't stand it when that sick little bastard tweaks my nipples it sends a shudder down my spine. Yah, a shudder! That's it! Did you see me shudder! Do it again. Oh! Did you see that? I had-to-have-moved-dam-it! Do it again. Wow, that one made me jump! Did you see that?

"Hey lil' lady. You just settle down and let nature take its course. I know ole Jack is quite handy with the ladies but I didn't know I could make a cold one jump. Damn I mus' be good."

He noticed! Thank god he noticed! I have to show the doctor and I'll be out of this place in no time.

"Yah, jus' let ole Jack warm you up for the grand finale. Let me get you nice an' clean before we start to play. Oopps, can't forget your special place. Let me get down there an' take a look see." He steps to the end of the table and eases her legs apart to spray the water onto Janine's crotch. He soaps up his gloved hands and proceeds to work her furry muff into a lather.

Haven't you had enough? You act like you've never been close to a woman's body.

"That is one fine lookin' pussy. I bet your husband was up in that 3 times a day. Whoooeyy!" He works the lather into the folds of her vagina lips, pushing them back to expose her erect clit. He rubs it in a circular motion as it pushes back against his finger.

Oh what a hog! That fucker is enjoying himself. Oh, my I feel that. Can't he have any decency for a paralyzed patient? (sob) What is wrong with people? Ohh that feels good, dammit. I don't want it too feel good. Not from this pig. Don't you have a girlfriend? Where is that fucking doctor? How can that feel good when I'm in this state? Aren't there other nurses besides him?

"Let me rinse that off an' get a better look. Oh yah that is one meaty set of lips and look at that big ol' clitty. Bet your husband loved to suck on that fat thing. Just like a lil' cock." He took his other hand and gave her clit a flick with his finger and her body tensed as an erotic jolt coursed through her. He began to slide the hood covering her clit back and forth enjoying the sight.

"Them nerves of yours must still be wired. Probably from some heavy drugs. You doin' drugs little lady? Naughty, naughty." He slid a wet finger inside her vagina. Her wetness and the remnants of the soap and water made a squishing sound.

"I never did drugs you sick fuck. Stop fingering me and look at my chart. We were drinking and that's all!"

"Well maybe you'll like this." He withdrew his finger and picked up her legs by the ankles. With the water acting as a lubricant he slid her body down the cold metal table towards him placing her feet in the stirrups.

What the hell are you doing? Jesus Christ I am not here for your amusement. What do you think I am, a rag doll?

Her sex was fully exposed as he knelt down level with her crotch. "Since you all nice and clean it would be a shame to let that sweet pussy go to waste."

He moved towards her bottom stiffly spreading her legs as far as they would go.

What the hell does he think he's doing? Oh no!

His thumbs spread open her sex as his mouth moved closer until he was within tongue's reach. His wet, pink appendage pointedly touched her exposed clit sending a jolt through her body.

"Well I guess I am magic after all."

Yes! That's it. Did you feel me? I am alive in here. I can feel your depraved fucking tongue you sick fuck! Do it again. Oh yah. Did you feel me?

"You are one hot lady. Your body's so hot it still wants more even now. Let Mr. J take care of that nasty reflex." He began to lick between her legs in earnest parting her stiffening flesh and delving deeper. She was luke warm but he didn't care. No more than any of the other times he'd done it.

He tugged on her labia with his teeth an buried his tongue as deep as he could, "Gotta get you all wet inside for Mr. J's boom stick."

Can you feel me? That's it, keep doin' it. Lick me you sick fuck. Feel my body twitch. I am alive, I am alive dammit! This is sick. What am I doing?

"Damn woman, I swear you getting' wet all on your own. Must be Mr. J's expertise. Damn you sure do got a nice little pussy here. Wonder how many have been her before me? I bet you give it up all the time. Mmmm you taste sweet. I did a nice job cleanin' you up. Maybe your husband would like to join us. He should be 'round here somewhere too."

David. Oh David, I'm sorry. I feel like I'm cheating but I have to. It's my only chance to let this sick pervert know I'm alive. I wish you knew where I was. I love how you took care of me. Yes, that's how I can do it. I'll pretend it's you my love. If I pretend it's you then I won't feel guilty. He has to know, mmmm David. Yes David. That sounds nice. (sob) I love you David, mmmm...

"Sweet momma, you sure are warmin' up to me. Hah, I'm a real comedian. You almost as cold as that table."

Shut up! Just shut up! Get back to what you were doing.

Yes David, that's it. Keep your hot tongue against my button. I love how you suck on it and make it so hard. I feel so hot for you. My kitty's on fire for you David. Lick me David, oh eat me. Make me cum hard. Like never before. (sob) Make him know I exist. Ahhh, yah that's good David. I'm so close David. Can you bring me off David? Huh?

"Well that's enough of that. You must have juice in reserve lady. I ain't never had one so wet before."

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! You fucking little prick fuck! Why did you stop?

"I swear your face is gettin' flushed Mr. J is so good. Now lets see how ya like this."

I hear a zipper. Oh David I can't hold back I have to let him know I'm alive.

"Damn girl you are clampin' up. Didn't think you were that cold. Let me help you out a little." He took 2 fingers from each hand and pushed them inside her and then pulled her vaginal walls apart in preparation to drive his penis in.

Owwwww... Oh my god that hurt. Can't you be a little gentle you bastard? I'll do it but you need to take your time.

"Lady, you are in for a treat 'cause there's a full moon out tonight and I feel like Superman. I am made of steel and I am fully charged. Fuck! My cock looks extra big tonight." He pressed its large, black head against her labia and forced its girth inside.

Holy fuck what are you putting in me, your arm? Can't you feel my pussy squeezing you. Holy shit he's big. Ahhhhh that big thing hurts.

The further he pushed it in the more he spread the stiff flesh apart.

"Fuck lady! I sure am glad you are wet inside cause I'm feedin' you all my dark meat tonight. Yah that's as tight as a virgin teen. I bet Davey never filled you out like that. Scrawny lil' white boys can't compare to Mr. J."

Oh David. Yes (sob) my sweet David. That's you I feel inside me. You are so sweet and hard. It does feel good now David. You can go ahead and have you way with me David. That's it. Make Mommy cum for Daddy. Make Mommy (sob) cum for this man. He has to feel me bucking against him David. (sob) I feel disloyal but that hard cock feels good. I want to cum so he feels me squeeze him David. He'll have to know I'm alive then. He'll just have to.

"Yah bitch. Take it! Take it! Take my big black cock inside. Let me have those tits. Mmm they are fuckin' nice. Maybe I'll soap them up again and fuck 'em. Do you like pearl necklaces? Bet you do bitch. Bet you'd rather have it on your face though, huh? Big ole thick, white, creamy load all up on your lips. Hot fuckin' lips."

That's it David I'm getting' off on his cock. For you David. For you.

"I'm gettin' close you slut. Wish you could take over and ride me hard. Set down on my pole and feel it way up inside you. Bet you'd like that, impalin' yourself on my stick. Bet-you-would."

David I'm cumming. God forgive me I'm cumming, David. David.... Oh that feels so good I can feel the heat. Do you feel it?

"Baby I'm gonna pump you so full I'm gonna have to clean you up again. Ngghhh that's good. Oh yah. I wish you could feel that hot cum.

I do. I do you sick pig. David help me. I feel it so he must feel me too. So hot and thick in me David. Oh David, love me...

"Oh yah. Shit, look at ya. Cum everywhere you slut. Can't you hold it in? Wow you are hot lady and I just can't get enough of that body." He climbed up onto the table and straddled her groin. His cock was still drooling as he wiped it in her thick bush. His white semen glistened as it clung to her dark pubes while he rubbed in deeper with the head of his penis.

Oh David will it ever end? I'm feeling so sleepy David. He didn't notice. My pussy's so hot. I guess I am not meant to be alive. So hot. I tried David but no one cares. No one can hear me. No one can feel me. No one cares...My eyes, I can't see anymore....

Janine slowly drifted off as her mind quieted for good; but, not before she heard the doors to the morgue burst open.

"Doctor, there she is. Oh my god! What are you doing to her?" the nurse exclaimed.

The orderly sat frozen atop Janine's cold body; his cock in hand, dripping semen and a look of shock on his petrified face. He scrambled off the table to his feet adjusting his clothes as he ran out the door past the trauma team. He wouldn't get far though as security later found him hidden in the corner of the laundry room and his fate was sealed forever.

"Doctor! I'm afraid she's dead. There's no pulse."

"Oh my lord. If those dumb bastards..! If we only had found her in time" he replied.

The other nurse read the chart, "(gasp) Oh my! Here's the problem doctor. Oh my god. This isn't Janine Carter's chart!"

I love you David...