The Aftermath Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire shifted suddenly, beginning to wake up. David quickly escaped into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. She heard the door shut behind her. Claire lifted her head from the pillow, looking at her own exposed body and then to the bathroom door. She knew that he had to have noticed her exposed body, but for how long?

David sat down on the toilet seat and pulled his cock out. Eyes closed, stroking himself while envisioning her. He was completely hard within seconds. David stroked faster, feeling himself nearing orgasm. He exploded, cum rolling down over his fingers. He stood up, turned on the sink faucet and washed his hand off. Lifting his head, David looked at himself in the mirror. He couldn't believe he just came thinking about his little sister. But it felt amazing.

David turned off the faucet, dried his hand and was about to exit the bathroom, but he remembered the drawing. Reaching in his pocket, he pulled out the jumbled up paper and tossed it into the toilet, flushing it down. He exited the bathroom. Claire stood in the kitchen, wearing the same olive green mini dress that she had on the day they sheltered in the bunker.

"Good morning," she said turning to him, smiling.

"Good morning," he replied back. "About last night... I'm sorry, I--"

"No, I'm sorry, for hitting you," she interrupted, "Can we just forget everything?"

"Sure," he replied, surprised at how quickly she forgave him.

The two of them searched for something palatable in the pantry and began cooking breakfast together. They joked around with one another and laughed. They didn't know it would be their last morning together, locked away in the bomb shelter under their grandfather's shed.

Part IV

David and Claire laid in their beds. David was drawing in his notebook again. Claire was writing in her diary that she started after the first week. It was past midnight and both of them were growing tired. The light overhead suddenly flickered on and off but eventually settled. They both watched, concerned.

"David," Claire started.

"Hm?" said David, returning to his drawing.

"When are we going to go outside?" she asked, closing her diary and facing him.

"When it's safe," he replied vaguely.

"Which is when?" asked Claire.

"I'm not sure...," he answered, closing his notebook as well.

"A month? A year? Never?" she continued.

"I don't know, Claire," said David, unable to answer her question.

The light flickered again, longer this time, until it finally shut off. They were in the dark. The low hum of the generator from the other room ceased. David grabbed the flashlight from under his pillow and shined it at the ceiling, then the door to the generator. He rose from the bed, walked over to the generator room and opened the door. The generator wasn't running. David shined the flashlight over the fuel gauge. Empty.

"David!?" Claire called out, concerned.

"It's dead...," replied David.

"What do you mean it's dead?" asked Claire, panic setting in.

"There's no fuel. It's empty," said David, closing the generator room and standing the flashlight up on the kitchen counter to dimly light the room.

"What are we going to do!?" she asked, fear on her face. She started pacing, her mind racing with worry.

"Calm down Claire," instructed David, grabbing her shoulders to face him. "We're going to be fine."

"Fine? Fine!? We can't go up there! We don't know if it's safe! We're going to die--" she shouted at him, but was interrupted by David pulling her into a tight hug.

"I'll take care of you. We are going to be okay. I promise," whispered David, embracing his sister. Claire slowly relaxed into his arms. Her head against his chest, she could hear his heart beating. She closed her eyes and savored the moment, squeezing tighter. After a while, David slowly released her. Claire stood close and looked up at her brother. They were inches apart. Claire looked deep into David's eyes, then at his lips. She wanted him to kiss her. David shared the thought.

"Um...," he started, letting go and turning away from her. "We should get some sleep and figure out what we're going to do in the morning. Alright?"

"Alright...," Claire agreed, still fantasizing about a kiss.

The two laid down in their beds, restless. Their thoughts were all over the place. Concerns about what to do now that the generator was empty. Questions about their recent feelings and whether it was mutual. Eventually, they both drifted to sleep.

Part V

David woke up suddenly. His eyes slowly opened, although there was still only darkness. Darkness and breathing. Not his own, but Claire's. She was breathing heavily in the silent, dark room. David briefly wondered if something was wrong. Was she having trouble breathing? He was about to call to her just before a soft moan broke the silence. David froze. He wondered if he heard clearly. He held his breath, listening intently. Another soft whimper confirmed his suspicions. His little sister was touching herself.

David felt awkward, as if he was intruding on her. He closed his eyes again and laid there silently, trying to fall asleep, but every ten to twenty heartbeats were broken by another moan. David's thoughts focused on Claire, images appearing behind his closed eyes. He recalled earlier that morning, Claire's nearly naked body exposed to him. Her nipple peeking out from her bra. The way her panties cut halfway across her smooth, round cheeks before being swallowed between them. The way the little butterfly on the front recessed slightly between her lips.

David's cock stirred as he replayed the images in his head. Claire's soft moaning continued. David silently inched his hand down into his pants to pull out his half hard cock. He began stroking slowly and silently, extrapolating the memories while Claire's moans brought the thoughts to life.

David stroked his cock as it hardened between his fingers... He imagined pulling those white panties over Claire's smooth legs. Spreading her legs apart. Positioning himself between them. Pressing into her... David slid his hand up and down his hard cock, teasing the edge of the head while taking Claire in his mind.

Claire reached further down with her middle and ring fingers, sliding them inside herself... She imagined herself swapping places with Sylvia. She envisioned herself on her knees in front of David, looking up at him with her lips wrapped around his cock. She pictured him laying her on her back, pressing his head between her legs and licking her clit... Claire pulled her soaked fingers from her pussy, rubbing the wetness over her clit. She raised her other hand to her left breast, cupping and squeezing it as she rubbed her clit.

"David..." Claire softly moaned.

David froze. He thought he was caught. He grasped for a way to explain himself. He said nothing and expected her to be appalled and disgusted with him.

"David..." she moaned, slightly louder this time, her pitch climbing at the end of his name.

David couldn't believe what he was hearing. Claire wasn't calling out to him. She was moaning his name while touching herself. David tightened his grip around his cock, applying more pressure as he stroked. A quick grunt escaped him. The noises from Claire ceased. David froze, remaining completely still.

"David?" She called out.

He didn't answer. His heart pounded in his chest.

"David, are you awake?" She called again, waiting for a response. None came.

A long moment of silence passed as Claire waited for any sign that her brother was awake. She was terrified that he may have heard her. Terrified what he would think and the abhorrence he would have towards her if he knew how she felt. But the thought of being caught stirred even more desire in her. After a while, Claire returned to her pleasure.

Her moans continued. David's heart was pounding. That time he really was almost caught. But he couldn't stop. After Claire's suspicions calmed and her moans returned, David joined as well.

Claire used her pussy to wet her fingers and clit once more. She began rubbing, more excited than before. She imagined a scenario where David catches her but somehow likes it. Claire ran her wet fingertips faster over her clit. The pleasure built up inside of her.

David pressed his other fingers against the base of his cock as he continued to stroke. His cock throbbed between his fingers. Claire felt it coming. Pressure building as she continued flicking her fingers over her clit. Her breathing became shaky as she arched her back. Claire's muscles began to tighten and spasm. She moaned as she came and pleasure took over her body. David exploded, cum jolting into the air from his pulsating cock towards Claire's direction.

Claire breathed heavily, sweat on her brow as she laid there soaking in the pleasure. David quietly tucked his still throbbing cock back into his pants, doing his best to control his breathing. He laid there completely silent. Some time passed and he soon slipped into slumber again.

Claire reached down and pulled her panties up. She slipped the pants back on and pulled the blanket over her. As she did, her hand grazed a wet spot on her arm. Confused, Claire swept her finger over the liquid, bringing it to her nose. She sniffed but could only smell her own scent lingering on her fingers. She slowly licked her finger. She recognized the taste immediately.

Claire turned to face David in the darkness, remaining silent as her thoughts raced. She wondered if she was losing her mind. She laid down, letting her mind wander and mull over the idea. Claire slipped into sleep thinking about her brother and the taste.

Part VI

Claire woke up to David shuffling around the room, the flash light in his hand beaming about. She sat up slowly, rubbing her eyes before focusing on David. He was shoving cans of food from the pantry into what appeared to be his pillow case.

"What are you doing?" she asked, still half asleep.

"Getting ready," he answered, continuing to pack items away.

"What? Ready for what?" replied Claire, throwing off her blanket and rising to her feet.

"To leave," said David firmly.

"Leave!? We can't leave David. We don't know if it's safe," she argued, moving towards her brother.

"We can't stay here forever Claire," started David, raising his voice. "There's no more power. We can't cook without power. Eventually the batteries will run out, or the food, or both. We aren't going to wait down here and starve to death in the dark waiting for help," he finished, turning to face his little sister in the dim light.

"But, what if the air is toxic? What if we go out there and die?" She asked, stepping closer, now standing in front of him.

"It's been over a month. If it's not safe by now then it won't ever be," he said, his voice softening. "I need you to trust me again, like you did the day we came down here," insisted David, grabbing her hands and holding them together between his. They looked at each other for a moment, hoping the other would yield.

"I do trust you David. Fine. We'll leave," she conceded. David smiled softly and then pulled her into his arms. She pressed her head against him and wrapped her arms tightly around him. They embraced each other for some time.

The two of them finished gathering any of the things that they thought they should bring. The list consisted of mostly food, blankets, and Claire's diary. They gathered themselves and stood in front of the locked metal door.

"Ready?" asked David, looking down at his sister next to him, holding her hand.

"Ready," Claire acknowledged, gently squeezing his hand.

David unlocked the first door, holding his breath while slowly pushing the door open. He pointed the flashlight ahead of them, illuminating the staircase. David stepped forward cautiously, Claire following behind him. They continued holding hands as they ascended the stairs and stopped at the hatch.

David turned to look at Claire. She stared back at him. Their hearts were racing. David leaned in towards her, pressing his lips against hers. Claire squeezed his hand and locked her lips with his. They held the kiss for a long time and then finally parted.

They gazed into each other's eyes a moment longer, hearts pounding, before David turned back to the hatch. He slowly rotated the wheel and unlocked the hatch. He raised it open, a cool draft flowing in past them. They slowly stepped out into the crisp breeze of Fall, breathing in deeply the musky-sweet smell of decomposing leaves.

The shed was in shambles around them. They stepped outside of the shed and gasped. Parts of the roof of their home had caved in and windows shattered. David and Claire turned to each other, fear on their faces, still holding hands. David squeezed Claire's hand and she squeezed in return. They began walking towards their destroyed home.

12