The Afternoon Paper Boy Ch. 05

Story Info
Jimmy gets off while neighbor is sun bathing.
1.5k words
4.46
50.3k
1
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 02/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigjon2
bigjon2
14 Followers

Jimmy got out of his parent's Caravan and immediately glanced to the right into his neighbor's yard. The temperature this June day was in the 80's and his new neighbor, Valerie, was known to sunbath. This was not a normal sun bather. Sure, she spread out a towel on the ground or lay on the chaise lounge like any normal bather, but her body and what she wore made her unique.

Sure enough she was there on the chaise lounge. Jimmy didn't want to stare because he was afraid that if he did, she would notice, and the views of her fantastic bod would no longer exist. She usually wore a two piece blue patterned suit that she amply filled. Jimmy estimated that up top she must have been at least a 38D and downstairs she was a 36. In between her breasts and her hips was a beautifully toned body – a runner's body that Jimmy had drooled over since she moved in. He has used fantasies of her for numerous jack offs. He imagined that she had large puffy areoles and large nipples.

Fantasizing about her was far better than fantasizing about his sisters as she was bigger, older, sexier, and not incest. He wouldn't be caught with his tool in his hand and his pants down. That thought – being caught jacking off - brought on an instant hard on. A sister catching as he spurted cum was a new idea. How would she handle it? Who would she tell?

The new neighbor, Valerie, had become Jimmy's newest obsession. Every time he put out the dog, or worked in the yard, or picked up the paper he thought about her and looked over into the yard in the hopes of seeing her. He made an extra effort to look into the windows of the house, hoping to catch sight of her, clothed or unclothed. He stared in her direction though the bedroom window which overlooked her house and yard every time he entered his room. He looked up at her study window when he let out the dog.

Sometimes at night he stripped off his pants and went out on his upstairs back porch. IN the darkness he would stroke himself. Initally he would cup his testicles with the fingers and palm of his right hand while stroking his shaft with his thumb. He would look over the railing to her house and yard and imagine that she was looking at him from one of the windows. As his erection grew he would slide his left hand under his shirt and touch his nipples and his breasts. He would add saliva to his palm and continue to stroke, working the tip of his penis. He would squeeze his nipple at the same time that he would spurt cum over his belly or the ground below. All the time he did this he thought of her. Her large breasts. Her nipples. Her mons covered in hair.

Valerie was magnificent in all forms of attire. In a business suit headed to work she commanded the attention of both men and women. In casual clothes her ass and her bust made them lather. And Jimmy was a young man with desires and fantasies and a need to be exposed and to look.

His room was opposite her study. Late at night he could see her working on her computer through her blinds. Sometimes as she sat there looking at the screen Jimmy would casually strip naked and walk around his room looking for a change of clothes. His erection would be pronounced. At other times Jimmy enter the room, make sure the door was closed, and then slowly strip in front of the window, turn out the lights, and jack off while standing, watching her. He would stand there and excite himself, touching himself, stroking his penis, slowly feeling his body then pinching his nipples. He would open the dresser drawer for his lubricant and would put some on the tip of his penis and stroke. Sometimes he would put some on this left hand and while he stroke to ejaculation he would slide a finger up his anus and push on his prostrate. Jimmy would turn to the window and his cum would fly in her direction.

Today, however, she was laying on her back, sunning herself. Jimmy went in the back door of the house and upstairs into his room. As he passed the living room he noticed that his sister had two friends, Leah and Eboni, over. Jimmy concluded that they were just sitting on the couch discussing "girl things". This was of no interest to him. Jimmy quickly said hello to them, skipped up the stairs, and shut his room door. Once in his room he headed to the window.

She was magnificent. Long dark hair pinned up, 5'4", and 120 pounds of sheer beauty and sexiness. Jimmy was transfixed as she reached to her side and began to apply sun tan lotion to her stomach. She squirted the white lotion in the center of her stomach and slowly spread it out in a circular fashion over her midriff. Each circle was slowly created in oil and then equally as slowly rubbed in. Jimmy noticed that as she did this her hips moved.

Valerie next applied oil to her legs. She squirted oil into her left hand, rubbed the palms together and began at the toes. Using both hands she moved up her left leg, covering both the inner and outer parts of her leg, and adding additionally oil as she needed it. This stopped when she reached the bottom edge of the suit. With her left hand she began to rub her inner thigh. To Jimmy's amazed looks she used her pointer finger to rub the bottom edge of her suit. And then the finger disappeared into the folds of her pussy. She was rubbing her pussy lips while catching rays. Jimmy pushed down his jeans and began to rub his penis head against the palm of his hand.

Before Valerie applied lotion to right leg, she took three fingers and slowly and gently stroked her pussy under her suit. Jimmy was fully erect and hot and continued to stroke his penis head against the palm of his left hand.

Valerie again squirted oil into her left hand, rubbed the palms together and began at the toes. Using both hands she moved up her right leg, covering both the inner and outer parts of her leg, and adding additionally oil as she needed it. Again, this stopped when she reached the bottom edge of the suit. With her right hand she began to rub her inner thigh. To Jimmy's amazed looks she again used her pointer finger to rub the bottom edge of her suit. And then the finger disappeared into to suit and into the folds of her pussy.

Jimmy stood at the window, looking down at his fantasy woman and continued to stroke himself. He could not remember being this hard before.

Valerie withdrew her hand from her suit bottom and she took three fingers and slowly and gently stroked her pussy under her suit. She kept doing this – moving up and down the front of her suit with her three fingers, pressing on her pussy, then moving her hand and placing her pointer finger under the suit and into the folds of her pussy, for several minutes. Jimmy could see that her face was flushed and that her stomach was moving up and down more rapidly.

Valerie stopped and spread lotion on to her hand again. She didn't place both hands together this time. She placed her right hand on left shoulder and rubbed the oil in. She then rubbed oil in on her left arm. She did the same to her right shoulder and arm with her left hand. All of this was done in a very sensuous manner. Slowly. It was as if she wanted to tantalize the young man. Jimmy kept stroking his penis. Then to Jimmy's amazement, she reached her right arm into her left bra cup and took out her breast entirely. She bent her head down and began to lick at her nipple.

Jimmy felt the ejaculation welling up. He wanted to hold on as long as he could. What Valerie did next was beyond his greatest fantasy. While still licking her long, erect nipple she shoved her left hand down the front of her bikini bottom. Jimmy could see the top of the thick black hair that covered her pussy. She was masturbating, too!

And at that moment two things happened. Jimmy spurted a long line of thick white cum into the air seconds after his sister's friend, Eboni opened his room door. Eboni stopped and stared at Jimmy, who was staring out the window, pumping his fist up and down, spurting and spurting cum into the air – the best orgasm he ever had experienced.

bigjon2
bigjon2
14 Followers