The Afternoons of Ann Ch. 02

Story Info
I'm probably the rarest kind of woman you will ever know...
2.8k words
4.46
48.4k
29

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our little time together on the sofa, Tommy called me every day for the rest of the week. I took his calls and listened for the most part, but after the second time I had to tell him,

"Tommy, this isn't a boyfriend/girlfriend thing. It's not like that. That's not what's going on."

I sensed that Tommy didn't understand. His only experience up until that point was the high school scene – holding hands, making out in cars. That was his point of view on dealing with the relationship.

"You'd better come over here," I told him. The only way to explain it would be to show him.

To get ready for this afternoon's activities I shaved my pussy. Sitting on the toilet, I first used a scissors and comb to trim it down. Then I lathered up and carefully shaved, guiding myself with a hand mirror.

First I went for the 'landing strip' look; a narrow strip cropped down to no more than a 1/4", shaved completely bald from the clit on down. Hands on hips, I inspected my work in the mirror. Hmmm . . .

I decided to go a little further. Seated back on the toilet, I shaved it down to a little Hitler's mustache 'down there'. That was cute, but I felt I still wasn't there.

Then I shaved it down to an abbreviated little tuft of fur. Now I was getting somewhere.

Then I said 'to hell with it' and shaved my pussy completely bald. Because I was careful and washed and trimmed my pussy hair down before I'd started shaving and used a fresh razor blade, it was real smooth down there, no nubs. I rubbed in some lotion and went to put on some lingerie.

To suit the absolutely minimalist look down there, and to show it off, I chose a black lace bra and a pair of thigh-hi's and heels. That was it. No panties.

One last look at myself in the mirror. Bald as a billiard ball 'down there' and smooth as a baby's ass. I slapped on some glossy, ruby red lipstick – to advertise my specialty, right? Now I was ready for my teenage lover.

I pulled on a black silk mini-kimono and went downstairs to wait for Tommy to arrive.

Tommy was happy to see me. My eyes went straight to his jeans. He was VERY happy to see me. I took by the hand and pulled him inside before greeting him properly.

Tommy put his hands on my hips and pressed his body against me as we kissed. I could feel his hardness pressing against my mound as his hands went around to hold my ass. Tommy's a good kisser; we kissed long, slow and lovingly. It's a good thing I wasn't wearing any panties because I was getting wetter by the second.

Finally I broke the kiss – my heart was going pitter-patter – whew! I took Tommy by the hand and we went to the little breakfast nook off the kitchen. I got him a coke and sat down. When I crossed my legs the black silk mini-kimono parted and the tops of my thigh-hi's were visible.

We held hands at the table, like a pair of teenagers on a date at the malt shop or something. Except that I'm a fully grown woman, of course, dressed in black lingerie and showing some cleavage. I'm quite sure that none of the teenage girls Tommy ever dated dolled up like this for him.

"It's like this, Tommy," I started. "It's not just the age difference between you and me. I'm also married, of course."

Tommy squirmed a bit.

"What this is about is me. My needs. Let me put it this way: I'm probably the rarest kind of woman you will ever know in your life, Tommy."

Poor kid was really squirming now. I stood up, walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water because I needed to burn off this incredible nervous energy that was making my heart beat like a jack hammer. When I came back towards the nook I paused in the little entranceway, put my arm up against the wall and with the other hand I undid the sash to my kimono and let it fall open.

Tommy's jaw dropped when he saw my bald pussy.

"I'm a female pervert, Tommy," I said, smiling sweetly. Tommy's eyes were glued to my 'vertical smile'. "You're my boy toy, for me to play with."

An explanation is in order, not only for Tommy. I have a past that even my husband is not aware of. Dan knows I was married before, of course, but he has no idea of how things were for me in that relationship, and before.

Well, to begin with, I was a sexual superfreak when I was in college. Soon after I lost my virginity in my first years, my boyfriend of the time 'shared' me with his roommate. I didn't mind, I was all for it. I'd read about sexual adventures in my father's Penthouse magazines and I wanted to experience wild sex for myself.

Two cocks are better than one, right?

At one point I had four boyfriends, and I would rotate between them. If one of them called and wanted to go out with me, but I had something going on with the other, I'd tell him, No, not Thursday night, I'll be with Tom, or Dick, or Harry, or whoever . . .

I thought my wild years would end once I graduated and got married – to my first husband – but somehow things got crazier.

I had an affair - with a married man at work - and right away I regretted it, but somehow I couldn't get out of it. Sean – that was his name – had a strange sort of power over me. He used me as a sexual plaything, totally exploited me.

He made a few passes at me, discrete but obvious. Damn he was good. At the time I thought I could get away with a quickie on the side with a good-looking man, but I fell under his spell.

Sean started using me, making me do all kinds of risky things. He made me strip completely naked, in his office, then he made me give him a blowjob right there in front of ceiling to floor window. The construction workers across the street loved it, they were telling their buddies and pointing. It was utterly humiliating.

But at the same time it was thrilling. Sean would make me give him blowjobs in his car, then I would get out and get in my car and go home to my husband. Later Sean would ask me, 'Did you kiss your husband on the lips?' What he meant of course was, did I kiss him with the mouth that had sucked him off not even thirty minutes before?

Sean was cruel. He'd make me come into his office, then he'd make me open my blouse, expose my tits and give him a blowjob. When he came, he'd cum all over my tits, then he'd have me pull my bra up over all his cum, and I'd have to go all day in the office with his dried cum on my breasts.

Like I said, it was utterly humiliating but I went along with it. I could have walked out of the affair any time I wanted, but I was complicit. There was a certain thrill to the risks we took, and I willingly participated in Sean's perverted games.

Sean liked to humiliate me in front of others. He took me to his friend Bill's house and made me do a slutty striptease in front of his friend. "Would you like a blowjob?" he asked, "She's a total slut, she'll do anything." Bill said 'Hell yeah!' of course and I was ordered to get on my knees and suck him off.

To make it worse, Sean made me look up at both Bill and himself while I was doing it. Looking Sean in the eye while I had his friend's cock in my mouth was especially humiliating.

There's more, a lot more. Over the course of two years I let myself be used by Sean. I was basically as his married slut cumdumpster. He'd make me wear the sluttiest outfits to the office – my husband thought I was really daring in skirts up to here and ankle-strapped heels - but really it was about shame and humiliation.

Whenever possible, Sean would make me get naked. The sharing with Bill soon progressed beyond just blowjobs. He made me bend over and grab my ankles so that he and Bill could inspect my asshole, and yes, that received as much attention as my other holes.

Sean and Bill D-P'd me that afternoon. Sean was up front, we were kissing passionately as his friend Bill shafted me in the ass. Passionate, open-mouthed tongue kisses as both my holes were filled with two hard, hot poles. Bill's hands held my tits, Sean's hands were on my hips. I was cumming from the minute they plugged in, and both men came simultaneously, filling my holes with hot jizz.

As humiliating as the thing was, I'm not ashamed to say I enjoyed it. Maybe not every single moment of it, but I loved living on the edge.

My husband eventually found out. I really think he knew for a long time – it'd be impossible not to – and when he couldn't take it anymore he confronted me. The divorce was amicable, thank God, and we went our separate ways.

I moved. I had to, there was no way I could stay anywhere near Sean. I went back to school, got my master's in education and my teacher's license, and that's how I met my second husband.

My husband is a respected member of the business community and is involved in local politics - conservative – so it really surprised me to find out his kink.

Everyone's got a kink, of course, although most people probably keep theirs suppressed. It turns out my husband's kink is me with other guys. At first I suspected this was because he wanted permission to get some 'strange' on the side, but he's honestly not really interested in that. He loves me, and he loves me with other men.

This all came out one night after we'd left a party that was obviously a swinger event. We left right after the hostess came into the room in a fishnet minidress, high heels, a dog collar and leash and nothing else. I teach high school, and he's got his standing in the community of course, and we can't be seen attending wild parties like this.

We discussed it on the way home. Hubs was surprised to learn I'd be interested in the kind of things that go on at parties like that, and I was just as surprised to learn this turned him on. Later, in bed, we went into this little role-playing game we play. Dan wanted me to call him by his golf buddy's name as I went down on him, and it was having an obvious effect. Like, I sucking and fucking his golf buddy.

The next morning Dan couldn't stop talking about it. It was obvious the thought of sharing me with another man really turned him on. Finally I blurted out, "Honey, do you want me to have . . . affairs . . . with other men?"

It was like the dam broke. Hubs became immediately hard in his trousers, and he was so grateful – more so than normal – when I sucked his cock, right there in the breakfast nook. The same nook where I was entertaining young Tommy right now, in fact.

Needless to say, Dan and I have to be very discrete how we go about exploring this new side of our marriage.

I let the silk mini-kimono drop to the floor and then turned, giving Tommy a good view of my naked ass. Looking over my shoulder a la Betty Gable, I smacked my asscheek < POP! > "What do you think of Teacher now, Tommy? Do you like my ass?"

My husband says I have a 'tight ass' – I was showing Tommy my dirty, slutty side.

Then I turned back around, approached Tommy and cocked a heel up on a chair so my bald pussy was right in his face.

Tommy - bless his heart - didn't skip a beat. Taking my asscheeks in both hands he buried his face in my slit. I put my hands on the back of his head, ran my fingers through his dark hair and pressed my wet clam against his face.

Oh! His tongue felt divine! I moaned a bit as I ground my dripping wet pussy against his face, and it occurred to me this must be what it's like for a man getting a blowjob from a seated woman. This was a first for me; I never had my pussy licked standing up before.

It didn't take long. My knees started buckling and I came – a little orgasm but quite wet, all over Tommy's face. Then I became too sensitive and I had to gently push him away.

Tommy's face was dripping with my juices. I leaned over and kissed him, long and slow, enjoying the taste of my love juices. I was setting an example; after cumming in your lover's mouth, one should be willing to show their appreciation by kissing that mouth, deeply. Its all about sharing.

Then I took Tommy by the hand. "Come, Tommy, let's sit on the sofa. Its more comfortable there."

My intent was to talk it over a bit - what was going on – but as soon as we got on the sofa we kissed, long slow and lovingly. I finally broke the kiss, "Hang on Cowboy," and reached behind my back to unhook my bra. Together we got Tommy out of his shirt and pulled his trousers down, and it turned into a long, drawn out teenage makeout session.

I let Tommy put his hands all over my body, of course. He was especially fascinated by my bald pussy, and of course I didn't have any problem with him finger-fucking me. At the same time I had my hand in Tommy's tightey-whiteys stroking that big beautiful pole of his.

Tommy asked, "Are we going to . . . have sex . . . Mrs. Morrison?" He was so cute and innocent, it was almost laughable.

"I think it's okay for you to call me Ann, Tommy, when we're both naked like this and you have your finger in my pussy," I said. "And I think we're having sex, actually . . ."

"I meant . . ."

"You mean are we going to fuck?" Tommy seemed to almost wince at my use of this crude language. "No, Tommy, not yet, not today. There's a few things I want to discuss with you before we do that, actually."

Tommy had a kind of puzzled look on his face.

"This isn't about you, Tommy, this is about me. I'm going to let you fuck me, but remember what I said the other day."

"I didn't tell anybody Mrs. Morrison, I swear I didn't say a word, I won't ever say anything, ever, to anyone."

"Oh, that's fine Tommy – and it's Ann, when we're alone at least. What I wanted to talk about is I actually DO want you to tell somebody . . ."

Now Tommy had a really puzzled look on his face.

"Do you have any friends . . . you think you could bring over . . . you know . . .?"

"Well, yeah . . . I guess . . ."

"I want you to bring over one of your friends, and we'll take it from there."

"Okay."

"Good boy. Now there's something I need to explain to you."

I scooted up to a sitting position on the sofa, and put my feet up on either side of me. I grabbed my heels to keep my feet up there – stockings and heels and nothing else, legs wide open, totally wanton.

"Put your hand on my pussy. There. You feel that little nubbin of flesh? That's my clitoris. Right there. Yes."

What he was doing felt divine.

"If you know how to pay attention to the clitoris, with your lips and tongue especially, you will be able to pleasure any woman, and any woman you pleasure that way will absolutely worship you."

And then,

"Oh yes, right there."

My pussy was wetter than wet, I was practically squirting.

We ended up in a sixty-niner that afternoon, Tommy's talented tongue doing a number on my clit and my wet hole. I was cumming all over Tommy's face while I sucked him and sucked him and sucked him and stroked him until he came buckets of white hot lava into my mouth and all over my lips and face.

So much more joyful and pleasurable having an affair with Husband's permission . . .

(To be Continued)