The Afternoons of Ann Ch. 05

Story Info
We thought it was just harmless "office sex"...
1.9k words
4.01
35.6k
12

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The events of the previous chapters describe the recent experiences of my lovely husband and I. As a result of our new explorations, we are experiencing a renewed sense of excitement to our sex lives. It's like everything is new again.

About six months ago, we were guests at a dinner evening that was obviously a sex party, although at first I was not aware of this. When the hostess left the room and returned in a fishnet minidress, heels, a dog-collar and nothing else, my husband Dan turned to me and said, "We should probably leave."

Dan is a figure in the local business community and is involved in Republican politics, and I teach high school, so we can't really be involved in these kind of wild parties.

But on the way home, as we discussed the situation, my husband Dan and I learned a little more about each other.

During our lovemaking my husband has always seemed to enjoy hearing me describing myself having sex with other men, even his friends. He loves this form of teasing flirt. I always regarded it as a kind of harmless fantasy-play.

Now I was becoming aware that for my husband there was more to it than a dirty-talking kink.

As I mentioned before, I have a past. During my first marriage, I had an affair. A guy at my work, actually. At the time, I thought I could get away with it, that it was harmless "office sex". We were both married, after all.

Sean was very engaging. I was drawn to his intellect, and his natural ability to stir up a conversation. Over the course of several weeks, our relationship grew from just work friends and conversationalists to something deeper. When I talked, he listened. When he talked, it was with authority and confidence. He touched a part of me that I wasn't getting (in my marriage to my first husband) and I liked it.

I didn't even try to convince myself that nothing would happen. I thought I could take the risk, that I wouldn't be sacrificing my marriage. It was only thrill seeking. I was in love with my husband.

Not Dan -- I'm talking about my first husband.

Well after the brief encounter at the sex party -- the one we left early from - some themes started emerging during foreplay; about me having sex with friends of his and what it would be like. I shared with Dan part of my past and it proceeded into a lovemaking session of raging passion. I proceeded to tell him how Sean would find ways to meet me alone in the hallways at the office and cop a feel or take my hand and hold it against his erection. I liked it.

Things progressed. I was going out a lot to 'visits' and my unsuspecting husband was OK with this. One time we worked on a project for a whole Saturday and during a break, Sean pinned me against the wall with his body and kissed me hard.

Not long after we first began our special 'friendship' Sean was feeling me up and I was rubbing his crotch and we were finding more and more opportunities to be around each other. I was drawn to his authority and power over me. He demanded submission and I complied.

Once, during the middle of the work day, he told me to come into his office. He closed the door and locked it and told me nobody would disturb us. Then he told me to drop to my knees in front of him. He took out his cock and I sucked him off, all the way to completion. My blouse was open, my bra unclasped. I was holding up my beautiful 34Ds and I let him shoot his load all over my boobs.

Sean would have me get down on my hands and knees and he would rub his swollen cock all up and down the crack of my ass and then enter me from behind and that was my favorite position. Doggy style. It made me feel so subservient.

When Sean was screwing me from behind like this he liked talking dirty to me, talking absolutely down to me. "Take it bitch. Take my hard cock. I'm fucking your cunt." And I'd comply.

"Oh yes. Fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me. I'm your little fuck slut. Fuck me."

Soon he was shooting his hot jizz deep my sopping wet cunt.

I shared with Dan one particularly intense moment. It was early one morning, I'd arrived to help Sean prepare for an important meeting at ten. But instead of going over papers and what not, Sean had his way with me. I guess you could say he raped me, except for the fact that I was willing, and complied.

Sean made me open my blouse. By this time all my bras were front clasp and so of course I bared my breasts to him. Sean shoved me my knees on the floor. His hands wrapped around my hair and I had no choice but to do what he said. I felt scared and tried to pull back but he wouldn't let me. He said very firmly "SUCK MY COCK! TAKE IT! OPEN YOUR MOUTH. NOW. OPEN. OPEN." Then he began to moan and buck his hips into my face. His hands in my hair grabbed harder and pulled as he actually fucked my mouth.

Sean held the back of my head while he filled my mouth with his cock. When he shot his load his cock spurted hot cum into the back of my mouth. I swallowed his load, of course. Like a good girl. Then Sean lifted my chin and I looked in his eyes while a line of his thick goo dripped down my chin and puddled up on my breasts. I felt like a complete and utter cum slut. It was incredible. I was dripping wet. At that moment I felt like I would have done anything he had asked me to do. All I wanted was for him to take me and use me.

As I was telling my husband these events of long ago, his cock was turning into a flag pole. It dawned on me that he seemed to be getting just a bit too excited, too turned on by stories of my past sexual escapades with other men.

There was something more going on within my husband's head than simply dirty fantasies energizing the heat of our passions. We had reached a moment of truth. I looked Dan in the eyes and asked him how far did he really want to go with this thing. It was the only way I knew how to broach the subject, but we both knew what it was we were really talking about.

Now remember, our lives up until this time had been completely vanilla flavored. Staunch conservative husband, Little-Miss-Goody-Two-Shoes schoolteacher wife. For me Dan has always been as solid as a rock. Our marriage was normal in every respect and while at times I may have missed aspects of my former life, I am very appreciative of everything being married to Dan represents. We even go to church on Sundays, and I enjoy it.

But the encounter at the sex party -- as brief and innocuous as it was -- might be considered tasting the forbidden fruit. Layers of denial that I didn't even know were there just melted away from my husband's persona. The favorable reaction to my admissions during our lovemaking, about sex with other men, well I guess this told me it was time to be honest.

Finally Dan admitted it, that it was truth; he'd really like to see me have sex with another man. We had an amazing sexual experience that night, because of the honesty. Not to mention I gave him a visual of me doing who knows what with another man.

As I lay nuzzled under his arm, my husband began to ask all sorts of questions. Each "how" and "where" and "when" and "what" question he came up with only made my pussy hotter and wetter. Soon I was stroking his rod and telling him more and more.

Well then Dan was at the Point of No Return, but I was spent; I could not fuck. So I went down on him like a good wife and jacked him off into my mouth. When he came I swallowed, I don't have a problem with that.

When I came up for air I told Dan I was too tired to discuss it anymore; if he wanted he could write down his questions for me to read and I'd answer them as well as I was able.

The next morning at breakfast -- after our memorable night of beautiful lovemaking -- Dan presented me with a typed list of questions he'd somehow found time to write. His questions were much more direct than I expected him capable of and he demanded complete and total honesty. Dan concluded his list with a little epilogue assuring me he wasn't mad and that he wanted only to increase our passion for each other.

I gave my husband the truth and nothing but the truth! The fact that I was completely truthful about all of the sex play I had engaged in with Sean, and the adventures I'd gotten up to before that in college, was fuel to my husband's hungry fire. I assured my husband that this was all in my past, and he believed me. I let Dan know that I ruined my first marriage thru my self-centered behavior, and I was not going to take a chance of ruining this marriage. I love my husband.

I will also tell you that I love giving head and there is no doubt that Dan is always satisfied after getting his blowjob. I have never balked at taking my husband all the way to completion in my mouth. I love the way he tastes and how it feels when he is spurting into my mouth. But my admissions led him to realize that he is not the first guy to gag me on his cock.

One of his written questions I had to answer was, "Did you let him cum in your mouth or did he force you to swallow him?" I dutifully answered, "I sucked off Sean many times and I let him cum in my mouth, he did not force me, and I swallowed, every time."

Oh my! Now all I can think about is how Dan imagines me kneeling in front of another man, taking his load, and it's obvious he wants to see it in person.

Sex with Dan these last few days has been absolutely incredible. We fantasize about me with another man, getting to know him over dinner and then proceeding to break the news gently that we're into sharing. Dan always knew I had an edge but now that he knows fully of my past and he's willing to let me play out my slutty side. We began seriously considering entertaining, bringing another man in for some creative sexual play.

And that's where Tommy came in -- my former student - and the events of the past couple of weeks.

And now having finally made it with Tommy, and his friend Chris as well, while Hubby watched, we were ready to take it to the next level.

(To Be Continued . . .)