The Afternoons of Ann Ch. 06

Story Info
For me ‘D-P’ is a win-win...
1.8k words
4.13
34.1k
17

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy called a few times during the week, again, like before. The poor kid didn't know how to deal with the relationship. All he knew about women from his point of view was "going steady", which only meant that was the only girl you were allowed to dance with at high school dances, and make out sessions in cars.

I'd listen thoughtfully to what he had to say, make a comment here and there. But every time we talked on the phone, when it was my turn to speak I'd remind him that this wasn't a romance thing, we weren't boyfriend-girlfriend, that what was going on was all about me and my needs. I started hinting that that this thing included my husband, because that was the intent all along. It was time to take it to the next level with Tommy.

The episode in the shower with Tommy and his friend Chris was fantastic of course – 'D-P' – it's been a while since I've had it, a long while. My husband Dan has fooled around with me 'back there' a few times over the years – fingering my butthole during lovemaking – but he's never penetrated me. Things have been pretty much vanilla flavored in our marriage.

Of course now things are different. We've been discussing the concept and I've been bringing it up regularly during our fantasy-play during lovemaking.

For me 'D-P' is a win-win. I did it with my first husband once with a vibrator up my ass . . . he could feel the vibrations while he fucked my pussy and this made him happy.

As for myself, well, "Oooohhh aaaahhhhh ooooohhhhh . . ." Oh my God, I was DYING.

Like I said I have a past, and it started long before my first marriage, way back in my first year in college. I was a young girl of 19, I saw it in porn and I got it in my head that I MUST try 'D-P'.

At first, I tried it with my boyfriend of the time. We did anal and I used a vibrator vaginally and it was some of the best sex I've ever had up until that time. Multiple orgasms. I came close to passing out from all the screaming and moaning. It took me a little bit to catch my breath when we were done.

There was no question I would do it again, next time with another guy involved.

Finally the opportunity presented itself. One afternoon over at my college boyfriend's house, his roommate was there and we were doing some bowls of good weed and partying. At some point I let the boys know my body was 'on-limits' - the roommate as well - and we started fooling around.

I was giving Room Dog a blow job while my boyfriend gave it to me from the rear, doggy-style. When I felt the head of his cock prodding my 'backdoor' I turned and said, "If you want to fuck me back there, lover, then there's something I've always wanted to try."

We did it right there in the living room. I straddled Room Dog, took his cock in my pussy leaning over the back of the sofa while my lover gave it to me in the ass. Room Dog came first so he went and got a dildo so Boyfriend could continue DP-ing me. I was sighing and moaning and I swear we must have gone at it for at least two hours.

DP had been a fantasy of mine since I first learned about it watching porn, but let me tell you, that night was so far beyond how good it looks in porn . . . I don't even have words . . .

Afterwards we all just crashed into a sweaty heap in the living room and nodded off. To this day I have never been so relaxed, so spent and so thoroughly fucked. I came three times that night purely through anal and without being touched.

When we woke the next day we ended up going at it again. To this day I still don't know how I didn't break in two. Boy those were good times.

Me riding one while taking the other up my ass from behind worked just fine for me and I was thrilled. I really enjoyed having one in my pussy and one in my ass. It felt awesome, but I really wanted to complete it with one in my mouth as well.

Of course with Sean - my lover with whom I cheated on my first husband - well he forced me through my paces let's put it that way. As much as Sean abused and exploited me, some of the best sex I ever had was during my time with him.

As far as Sean was concerned I was his sex toy and I was totally complicit. I let him play with me, have his way with me, anything and everything. That was the nature of the relationship, and one of the things Sean got kick out of was sharing his toy with others.

One afternoon Sean took over to a friend of his, Neil. Neil was a professional photographer, quite successful in his field. There were framed black and white poster-sized prints of his work all around the house. They were quite good, actually.

We were sitting around a nice bar set up he had overlooking the deck and a nice view of his land out to a lake. The guys were having beers and talking about sports. I accepted a glass of wine because I knew something was coming and I wanted to be relaxed, ready for whatever Sean was about to throw my way.

By this stage in our affair Sean had me dressing for him like a sexy office slut; as risqué and I could get away with. That day I was wearing a silk blouse in dark purple and electric blue stripes that fastened in the back, high neck collar but with a vertical slit right in the middle. No bra of course, I'd taken that off when we'd left the office. A black miniskirt, stockings and strappy heels completed my slut look. My first husband – he was my husband at the time of the affair – must have thought his wife was a real hot mama. Little did he know.

It didn't surprise me in the least when Sean nodded in my direction and asked Neil, "So what do you think?" Neil hemmed and hawed because he didn't know where this was going, so Sean said, "She's a total sexual superfreak. She's willing to do anything."

He wasn't lying. I was and I am.

"Do you want to try her out? You can." Sean shrugged.

Now Neil was looking at me differently, practically leering, like a tiger that smelled fresh meat. Then he smiled. Neil had a charming smile. I think he enjoyed seeing the blush spread across my pretty face.

I downed my wine, reached out and took Neil's hand, and let him slip in into the slit in the front of my blouse, let him feel me up. Right there in front of Sean.

Neil looked at Sean and Sean said, "Go ahead. Have your way with her." Neil led me down the hall to a bedroom and we got straight to it. Just like that. No act of seduction, no chatting up, we just got undressed and got in bed. I felt like a prostitute.

Neil sat back in a large armchair and had me strip for him. He undid his shirt and while I undressed his blue eyes never left mine. My heart raced with excitement when I saw his muscular build. He kicked off his shoes and loosened his trousers, undid his fly. I could see the bulge of what looked like a mighty python in there.

I stood in front of Neil wearing only a pair of string-sided panties, thigh-hi's and heels, feeling the thrill of exposing myself naked to a new lover for the first time.

At that point Neil did something quite unexpected. He reached to a side table, picked up an expensive-looking SLR camera and snapped a picture of me.

At the time I thought 'oh well, it's for his private collection.' There was nothing I could do about it - making a scene was meaningless; Sean and I were both cheating on our spouses – and honestly I was into the moment and I didn't want to break the spell.

"Come over here and get down on your knees," he said.

Kneeling in front of him, I slowly pulled down his trousers. It was difficult to get them off because of his powerful erection. As his big cock came free, it sprang up nearly to his belly. His cock was bigger than average. Sean hadn't told me that Neal was hung like a horse. I was pleased to see his tool, and the thought crossed my mind that if he knew how to wield his big cock the way Sean does, I was in for a very good time.

I started giving him a blowjob with a lot of slobber, running my lips and tongue up and down his length. After a lot of touching and moaning, I parted my lips and took him fully into my wet mouth.

For what it's worth, I like giving head. Scratch that, I love giving head, and I'm quite good at it. I honestly wonder if I prefer sucking to fucking because I get totally wet and aroused when my mouth is stuffed full of hard cock; it's my favorite thing to do.

So I was down on my knees, my face in Neil's lap, totally engulfing his tool in my mouth when Sean appeared in the room. I looked into his eyes, my mouth full of Neil's cock. At this stage in the relationship nothing fazed me anymore so I continued to slobber all over Neil's log as Sean undressed. 'Oh boy, here we go again,' I thought. Joyfully, I might add.

We moved it to the mattress and I continued my oral attentions on Neil's hard cock while Sean started warming up my ass. He slid into me and I moaned with my mouth full of Neil's cock.

Then I climbed on top of Neil and rode him while Sean prodded my ass and Neil went to town fucking me. It was by far the most intense perma-gasm I have ever experienced.

Yes, perma-gasm. It's a female thing.

Then they both pulled out and came all over my face. It was absolutely glorious. I loved it, and there were repeat performances, so the other day's episode in the shower was nothing new, it was just the latest. I can't wait to have two cocks pounding away inside of me again.

The plan now is, now that I've made it with my young boyfriend Tommy and his friend Chris, to make it with my husband looking on. Soon. It's what he wants.