The Age of Ares Ch. 04

Story Info
Reconnecting with my sister, in the fun naked way.
5.8k words
4.61
10.3k
18
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Age of Ares

Chapter 4: Reconnecting With My Sister.

Authors Note: This story is a work of fiction! All sexual participants are 18 or older! If any of my descriptions match a real person, it's purely coincidental!

Quick Recap: My name is Ares Carmichael (Aged 21). I had recently learned that my father, Charles (Age 48), was uploading videos and pictures of my sisters, older twins Artemis and Polina (Age 22), as well as younger twins Clio and Thalia (Age 20) onto a website called HaremHosue. Since I was not in a position financially to make a difference, I was stuck in a contract that offered little contact with my family and no money for food.

Some time ago, my fiancé, Nicole (Age 22), and I got a job at a coffee shop where the owner, a lovely woman named Diana (30), after learning of our financial situation, gave us what she called the "Engaged Couple" discount on any food we had on our breaks.

Half an hour ago, my sister Polina walked in expecting a coffee but got an earful of my rage and Diana's defiant stare which caused her to run out in anger. She then sent me a text, and when I went to speak with her, broke down in tears, begging me to forgive her. After learning how she helped our dad in his goal to erase me from their lives, I forgave her transgressions from high school and asked her something she wasn't prepared for...

I hesitated, "It's something very personal, so please bear with me!"

"Ary, please just ask your damn question!" Polina snapped.

I took a deep breath, "Have you ever heard of a website called HaremHouse?"

*************************************************************************************************************

"I am going to fucking murder him!" Polina screamed, pacing the floor of our apartment. Nicole and I watched as she seethed after we told her everything we knew.

After she and I reconciled in the alleyway, I took Polina back to the coffee shop and Diana rescinded her ban and gave her a coffee on the house. She also gave us the rest of the day off, where Nicole and I got plenty of food for dinner. When we arrived home, we sat Polina down and told her about the webcams, and the videos, and that we suspected that dad's rules were to keep his activities secret from them.

By the time we had told her everything, I could see the rage in her eyes. The same rage I had felt when she walked into the coffee shop earlier. If she had the same level of rage within her, she truly was my sister.

"I'm going to murder him!" she said again, her hands balling into fists, "I'm going to punch him in his crotch, take a knife and slice his testicles off, and I'm going to shove them down his throat...!"

"Pol!" I said, my voice raised, "Lower your voice, I don't want to piss off my neighbors!"

Polina glowered at me, but nodded after a moment of silence, "Right. Sorry."

She then sat down, "How the fuck did you find out about all this?" she asked.

I showed her the email I had downloaded, "Mom showed me." I explained, "There's more. After I checked out the website, I realized there were more than just pics of you and our other sisters. There are well over a dozen other profiles with their own images. Some include girls we knew from our high school, like Caitlyn Bridger."

Polina blinked, "Caity?" she said, incredulously.

I nodded, turning on my laptop and showing her the pictures, "See for yourself." I said, "I recognized her Flash tattoo."

Polina scoffed, "How many times do I have to tell you, Ary? It's not a Flash tattoo, it's just a..." her words escaped her as she scrolled down the page. Her mouth was left agape as she saw the pictures of Caitlyn's naked body, posing on a beach, "This is from our Senior Nude Day party!"

"I'm sorry, what?" I asked, puzzled.

Polina turned the laptop around, "On July 14th, the year you left for college, all the seniors of our high school went to a Nude beach in Vancouver. This pic was taken there, along with a bunch more." she explained, "It was after dad started fucking us, and we begged him to let us go. He said no so much, we finally just said 'fuck it' and went without his approval. Caitlyn bought our bus tickets and we packed snacks and wine. When we got back, dad spanked us and then confined us to our rooms for two weeks."

Nicole and I looked at each other, "How long has dad been forcing you to be naked at home?" I asked.

Polina shrugged, "He started walking around naked on our birthday, but he started planting the idea of it in our heads a month before we graduated." she said, "He started to walk around without a shirt on, and claimed it was going to get hot out so he was getting used to not wearing clothes as often. Mom didn't think much of it until he dropped his pants and started wearing jock straps or tight shorts. We actually started looking away when we saw that he was hard.

"By the time we turned 18, we dropped all pretense and stripped right in front of us as soon as we got home from school. He said it was our birthday gift, that we were going to spend the night in his room and we were going to learn how to please a man!"

Nicole and I exchanged a glance, "I'd say that's fucking gross if it wasn't what happened to me, too!" I said, "On my 19th birthday, I had a threesome with Nicole and another girl. They taught me how to please women, and I got them off a lot."

Polina's eyes went wide, "You had a threesome?" she said, "My baby brother got laid by two hot girls?"

I shrugged, "Yeah. Sorry if that sours your mood even further."

"Are you kidding?" Polina said, "I think it's wonderful! You're just like us!"

Nicole looked at her, "What are you talking about?" she asked.

Polina smiled, "We love sex!" she said, "All of us. Me, Artemis, the girls. We're sluts for a good fucking. I know everything we did over the last four years is tainted by dad's greed and repulsive behavior, but he awoke within us beasts that couldn't be easily tamed! And get this, we tire dad out. He has to take viagra in order to keep fucking us!"

"That doesn't make sense!" I said, "When I walked in on you guys, Thalia was begging dad to stop!"

"Because we had our own orgy the night before, where we ravaged each other's pussies with dildos and strap-ons," said Polina, before her eyes turned from glee to shock. She quickly went back to the website and looked, "Oh my god, that bastard! Look!"

She showed me a video. It was a foursome between my sisters, each one in a circular daisy chain. Each one had a dildo in their hand, going in and out of their asses, while their mouths were assaulting each others' pussy. The video cut out around three minutes with a warning, 'Trial exceeded. Upgrade to preferred status for more.'

"Oh, god!" I said, realizing my dick was getting hard. I quickly closed the page and sat back, crossing my legs in the process.

Polina glanced down and smirked, "Ooh, baby brother is hard for incest!" she said, purring before she glanced at Nicole and asked, "How big?"

Nicole's eyes glinted with pride, "Nine inches long!" she said, putting emphasis on each word.

Polina's eyes widened yet again. Then, without warning, she stood up, her chair scraping the floor as she grabbed my legs and opened them up, her hands going straight for my belt.

"Hey, what the fuck!" I said, moving out of her reach and standing up, "Pol, what are you thinking?!"

"I'm thinking I need to see it!" she said, closing the distance and grabbing my face, leaning in, and kissing me again.

I tried to back out for a second before succumbing and kissing her back. The pressure of her hand left my head and I felt both hands on my belt and pants. My hard-on felt a quick loss of pressure as my pants were opened and fell to the floor. Polina stopped kissing me as she looked down, pulling my briefs down and fishing out my dick.

"My, oh my!" she said, lowering herself onto her knees, "Baby brother is packing meat!"

Nicole glanced at me for a moment before she joined my sister on the ground, licking my shaft as Polina flicked her tongue along my balls.

I let out an involuntary groan as both mouths interchanged positions several times over the course of the next few minutes. The constant stimulation overwhelmed me and I announced I felt that I would start cumming after five minutes of both mouths sliding up along my dick, meeting at the tip and kissing, before running back down my shaft.

True enough, I let out an, "I'm gonna..." before I felt the pressure in my body release as wave after wave of my cum erupted and splattered into the waiting mouths and hair of my sister and fiancé.

I opened my eyes as Polina and Nicole exchanged sperm in kisses before they began to lick the remnants on my dick. I noticed a small portion of my cum had entered Polina's honey-blonde hair and along her pale cheek.

I smiled as the two of them let go and I was able to pull up my pants and briefs.

"Satisfied?" I asked my sister as she stood up.

"More than satisfied, but it won't last." she said, "Dad takes Semenex in order to keep us fully satisfied, though why he does makes little sense to me. He's cut and dry."

I blinked in confusion, "What?"

Polina smiled weakly, "Dad had a vasectomy as soon as you left for university." she explained, "He can't get us pregnant, so it's a bit of confusion as to why he takes pills to increase his sperm count." Nicole and I thought for a long moment before it came to us, no pun intended.

"Money shots!" I said, "In porn, the money shot is when the guy ejaculates. Depending on how much sperm the guy has in him at the time of shooting the scene, it could be a few drops to five or six waves of cum. If dad's taking Semenex, he's probably trying to create the illusion he's got a high sperm count, hence why he got a vasectomy. He doesn't want you all getting pregnant."

"Why would he get a vasectomy when he could easily put his daughters on the pill?" asked Nicole.

"Because most people who go on the pill are sexually active and have a social life." said Polina, "Our social life essentially died when dad forbade us from applying to college."

"And soon afterward, so did your social media accounts." I added, "Your Instagram accounts are void of all profile and fashion pictures."

Polina sighed, "Dad said we had to be careful about what we shared since we don't wear clothes as much anymore." she said, "Quite frankly, the only time we ever do wear clothes is in the winter, and that's only because it's fucking cold outside. He tried enforcing the 'no clothes' rule, but it only lasted a week before he realized that cold pussies were no fun to play with."

We stayed silent for a long moment before a thought struck me, "When you said you got punished for going to the nude beach, was it just that you were confined to your room and the spanking, or was there something else as well?" I asked.

Polina shrugged, "That one time, we were just stuck in our room. Other times..." she hesitated, "Things got weird."

"Weird how?" I asked.

"About a year after Clio and Thalia were introduced to our new lifestyle, dad had some people come in and renovate the basement." Polina explained, "He had them install a room in the house, which he called the playroom. We were confined to the top floor the entire time the construction workers were there and a week after they left, dad bought a bunch of stuff online from a creepy website.

"We got deliveries over the next few days. Each time, they were instructed to bring everything downstairs to the playroom. Once the deliveries stopped, dad took every one of us downstairs, including mom, and brought us into the playroom. Ever since that first time, every time we disobeyed him in some way, he'd send us to the playroom and we'd endure some punishment or another."

"What's in the playroom?" I asked, feeling like I didn't want to know.

"Sex toys and BDSM equipment." Polina said, "Anywhere from riding crops to whips, ropes, vibrating dildos, butt plugs, anal beads, paddles, gags, cuffs. Dad even has a few small cock rings. And then there are the weird things; he's got a stockade, a Sybian, a sex swing, and two St. Andrews' crosses."

I felt my head begin to go heavy so I sat down and put my head in my hands, "Let me guess. Any infraction is met with a spanking or use of one of those things in one way or another." I said, "All the while turning you more and more into a sexual deviant. How am I doing so far?"

Polina shook her head, "He never uses it for our benefit. It's only for punishments." she said, "One time, Clio and Thalia stole dad's credit card and took a trip to Toronto. They got to the airport before dad found out and shut down the credit card.

"It took them an hour to come home and the second they did, he sent them to the playroom, stripped them naked, strapped them each to a St. Andrews' Cross, put a bucket at their feet, and gave them a large bottle of water with a straw and hooked them to a lanyard around their necks, along with some vibrators in their asses, and left them in there overnight, leaving them in total darkness."

As soon as the implications sunk in, I ran to the bathroom and threw up the contents of my stomach into the toilet. After a few minutes of retching, I flushed, cleaned my face, and took a large drink of water.

I then had a dark thought, and once again went back to my computer, opened the HaremHouse website yet again, and looked for a webcam to match what was described to me. To my surprise, I found it, and it had a disclaimer on it.

"Premium access." I said, "This one is exclusive to people willing to pay the full amount."

Polina and Nicole looked at the website, "So he broadcasts every aspect of our sex life, including when we break a rule and makes money off our sexual pleasure and pain." said Polina, "That's it, forget castrating! I'm just going to cut out his heart and make him eat it like those weird barbarians in Game of Thrones."

"You mean the Dothraki?" I said.

Polina shook her head, "You are such a nerd!"

"And proud of it!" I said, grinning.

"That's not something to be proud of!" Polina said. "Remember, you got shoved into lockers for it!"

"And a few years later, I got laid at a birthday orgy because I got the highest test scores." I countered, "That's something to be proud of. I learned how to please women because our dad sent me to an expensive school on a scholarship. I know we hate him for what he did, but let's face it. Without those IQ tests, I wouldn't have met the most beautiful sex goddess in the world and learned how to fuck like Eros!"

"Eros is the god of romantic love. He's not a horny sex god." Polina said, "Mom made us know all the greek myths long before we knew anything about Canadian history. You should know your stuff better."

"Regardless, I know how to eat, finger, and fuck every hole of the female form and how to ensure I don't cum within seconds of entering any of them." I explained, "Can you say that dad treats you like a queen when he rams his tiny dick into your pussy or asshole?"

Polina shook her head, "No. He never puts our feelings into consideration." she said, "He only ever makes us feel him for a dozen or so strokes before he moves on to someone else. We're only there to make him feel good. We haven't even had a real orgasm since he took our cherries."

"Wait, you've gone 4 years without a real orgasm?" asked Nicole.

"Of course, we've gotten orgasms!" Polina snapped, "We just have never gotten it from dad's dick inside us."

Nicole looked at me with sad eyes, "Oh, you have to fuck your sister, Ares!" she said, "You've got to take everything you learned in that bedroom and make her cum ten times over!"

Polina and I looked at each other and at Nicole, "No!" I said, "No fucking way!"

"Why not?" asked both girls at the same time.

"Because..." I paused, "Because...because she's my sister, for one!"

"So what?" asked Polina, "We've already kissed and I sucked your cock!"

"And that's as far as I'm willing to go!" I said, "I'm not in the habit of cheating on my fiancé, or committing incest at the drop of a hat!"

"Again, we just performed incest at the drop of a hat." said Polina, "And you've been watching us fuck on screen! I saw the account name, JimmyDean55! Don't tell me you haven't masturbated over seeing me and Artemis scissoring or that you didn't just get hard on the daisy chain a few minutes ago! Hell, you probably got hard watching dad fuck us when you came home!"

I nodded, "Okay, yes, I did get hard while watching dad fuck you, but I was also enraged that he wasn't treating you like people!" I explained, "And yes, I have seen you and Artemis fucking. It was one of the things I saw when mom sent me a link to the site!"

"So it's fine for you to masturbate over us, and it's fine for me to give you a blowjob with your fiancé, but you sticking me with your 9" dick is taking it too far?" asked Polina.

I was about to counter when a thought struck me. Was she right? Was I being a hypocrite? Everything I had seen since coming home was the result of dad being careless, but also mom making me see what he was doing. I had seen my sisters fuck dad, I had watched them fuck each other, and just now, my sister was willing to fuck me. Would I be the only normal one or would I take the plunge? The answer was obvious, I wasn't normal. The fact that I was still hard made all the difference in the world.

I got hard watching my sister's asses jiggle on dad's dick, and saw their pussies get wet while rubbing each other with dildos and fingers. Hell, I watched my sister suck my cock and swallow my cum. I had even fucked Nicole to orgasm after watching my sister fucking her twin on-screen.

Without another word, I stood up, pulled Polina to her feet, and pressed my body to hers, taking my lips and tongue to her mouth and palming her tits through her blouse.

Instinctively, she started kissing me back, and soon we were being pulled by Nicole into our bedroom. Minutes later, clothes were strewn all over the floor as Polina lay on her back, with my head between her legs, licking her shaved pussy mound, and Nicole licking the nipples of her C-cup breasts.

I zigzagged my tongue across her labia for several minutes before switching over to writing her name with my tongue. The second I wrote the A, I switched again and started forming spirals around her entrance, all the while she was begging for more. At one point, I stopped everything and dove straight in, my tongue running along the inner lining.

I then brought my fingers in and started flicking my tongue while simultaneously moving my index and middle fingers back and forth along her vulva. Within seconds, she howled within seconds as her ass shook on the bed. Smiling to myself, I lapped up her pussy juices and moved up her body, depositing her cum into her gaping mouth.

She moaned as I shared her orgasmic fluid with her, and jumped when my fingers pinched the nipple of her left breast. We started giggling as my cold fingers gave her goosebumps. To no one's surprise, Nicole took initiative and guided my hard cock to her pussy and within seconds, her mouth fell open in immense pleasure as all nine inches sank into her, bottoming out.

I held it there for a minute before she begged me, "Please, brother. Fuck me!"

I smiled, "As you wish, my beautiful goddess of the sun!" I said, pulling out and thrusting forward. She yelped as I lunged in full force. I repeated the movement twice more before I started going into a slow pistoning movement. For the next several minutes, the only sounds emanating from our room were her low grunts and the sound of flesh against flesh. Nicole, staying mostly off to the side, clamped her mouth down onto Polina's nipple and started sucking.

Polina let out a low gasp and I followed suit, enveloping her other nipple. Together, Nicole and I worked in unison on Polina's nipples, all the while I began to thrust somewhat harder on her cunt.

12