The Age of Ares Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she ended the kiss, she gave me a hard look, "Take your cock out of her. I want to try it out!" she said, breathlessly,

I smirked and pulled out of Nicole. Artemis stepped in front of me and took my dick into her mouth, sucking out Nicole's pussy juices, then pushed me back onto the lounger. She straddled me and sank onto my cock, groaning wildly, as she started bouncing.

For the next ten minutes, she went up and down, up and down, up and down, all the while moaning and grunting and begging me for more. Eventually, she clamped herself down and let out a low moan, cumming and spraying her juices down my shaft.

I leaned in and kissed her full on the lips, "Beautiful, Arty!" I said after a minute-long kiss.

Artemis smiled and raised herself a little bit, dangling her breasts to me, "Suck them!" she said.

I obliged and began nursing her breasts, licking and nibbling each one for several minutes before switching to the other, rinsing, and repeating. I resumed fucking her while my mouth was flicking on her left nipple, and I gave her a renewed thrust, diving inside her hard before I felt my balls compress and sperm erupted into her womb.

She stayed clamped down on me for three whole minutes, savoring the feeling of my cum inside her, before she lifted off of me and kissed my neck.

"I love you, Ares!" she said, leaning in for a loving embrace. I held her next to me as Thalia strutted over and knelt, taking my cum coated cock into her mouth and started cleaning it up, savoring the taste. When all of my cum was gone, she thrust her mouth deep onto me and sucked until I was hard again. She then mounted me, too, and sank, groaning in pain.

"So...big!" she gasped, "It's...stretching...me!"

Quickly, I sat forward and held her in my arms, "Easy, now!" I said, leaning in and kissing her lips, softly. She paused, and I took hold of her hips and stood up. She was still engorged on my cock, her legs around my hips. I placed my hands around her back and held her to me, turning and resting her back on the lounge chair.

Kneeling in front of her, I started to pull out, slowly. She let out a low, "Nooo...." and I stopped, giving her a long, look.

"I'm not going anywhere, Thalia!" I said, softly, leaning in and kissing her again, "I'm gonna go slow, just so you can get used to me."

She nodded, and I resumed pulling. Once I was halfway out, I pushed back and slowly went in, inch by inch, until I bottomed out at eight inches. I then repeated my progression, at an imperceptibly faster pace. Slowly in, slowly out, slightly faster in, slightly faster out. A little fast in, and a little faster out.

Thalia stopped moaning and switched the groaning, and I realized she wanted me to go faster. I pulled out at a normal speed and pushed in a bit faster. Back and forth, back and forth, a little faster this time. Eventually, I began a swift pistoning, and she resumed her moans.

After a solid eight minutes, I began to fill a build in my balls, and as soon as I conveyed this to her, she grinned and begged me to ram her. I complied and began thrusting into her with full force. She screamed and begged for more, so I complied and went harder. Within seconds, I felt myself about to lose all self-control, and knowing she wasn't on the pill, I pulled out immediately as I felt my balls go numb and started rubbing myself.

Within seconds of pulling out, my jacking movement resulted in an eruption like a volcano of cum spasmed out and rained all over Thalia's body, landing on her face, tits, shoulders, stomach, and legs. When I was finished. I stood over her like Adonis, the most beautiful man in Greek Mythology.

Thalia was breathlessly staring up at me, and neither of us saw that Clio had slunk over to us. I did register another mouth on my cock as I stood, my eyes flickering open, and saw a small mouth licking up my sperm. I smiled at her and patted her hair with my hand. She smiled back before finishing up my cum coated cock, and moved towards her twin, starting at her legs and moving upward, passing her pussy and licking up every corner that had cum on it.

Clio was moving so slowly, that it almost came as a shock when I spotted a flash of honey-colored hair, and saw Polina join in, licking at Thalia's face. Another flash of blonde, this one sandy, as Nicole clamped her lips down onto Thalia's nipples. I stood in front of my fiance and three sisters, as Artemis sat off to the side, and mom walked over to me, placing a hand on my soft cock, her breasts pressing into my side.

"What a beautiful sight!" she said to me.

I could only nod my approval.

*************************************************************************************************************

One week later...

After our initial visit, Nicole and I decided to move in full-time. Lawrence was more than willing to break the lease with no consequences since dad had effectively destroyed the door and kitchen with his antics. In the end, he got more from us moving out than he would have had from dad's B.S.

It was September 1st when we moved in fully and were properly welcomed back home by my family. Mom cooked a big dinner for us all where we sat around the dining room table, naked as the day we were born, enjoying a pot roast, baked potatoes, and asparagus. Everyone took extra helpings of asparagus and once the dinner was finished, I learned why.

Asparagus was used in Ancient Rome as an aphrodisiac, and it seemed to amplify my sisters' sexual appetite twice over. We spent three whole hours in the living room that night in a very wild orgy. I was at the center, watching all four of my sisters 69 each other while Nicole and mom gave me a two-person blowjob.

After everyone came once, they all lined up from oldest to youngest for me to fuck them. Unlike when I saw dad do the same thing, I was gentle, loving, and didn't slap anyone's ass unless they asked me to. By the end of the night, I had brought everyone to two more orgasms each, and showered their eager mouths with my seed, before Nicole and I retired to the guest room for the night.

The next morning, I had gotten up and showered, and was walking to my bedroom to get dressed, or so I thought when my cell phone started ringing. I had left it in the guest room and when I went and grabbed it, I noticed Artemis' naked frame lingering out of her bedroom. I ignored her and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Ares Carmichael?" came an unknown male voice.

I immediately grew suspicious, "Speaking."

"My name is Marcus Jacqobi from Jacqobi and Sons Security." said the voice, "I got your contact information from your lawyer."

"I see," I said, momentarily distracted by movement in the corner of my eye. I turned and saw nothing, as Marcus Jacqobi continued.

"My cousin, Henry, was recently in an altercation with you and your family at the behest of your father. I just wanted to assure you that your father's actions do not reflect our Security Firm and Henry has already paid the price for harassing your Fiancé." He said.

I sighed, just as I felt a hand make contact with my bare chest. I turned and saw Artemis behind me, lust in her eyes as I spoke into the phone, "You mean when he copped a feel on Nicole and held a gun to her head?"

"Not to rub salt in that particular wound, but yes." said Marcus, "As I said, he paid the price for his actions and has been disciplined. Part of our employee agreement is that all action must be made in defense of an employee yet Henry's actions were as the aggressor."

I gave out a low groan as Artemis moved in front of me, as her hands started roaming my body, one of them untying my towel, letting it drop to the floor.

"Mr. Carmichael?" said Marcus, "Is something wrong?"

"It's nothing!" I said immediately, as Artemis' grabbed hold of my erect penis and started rubbing it, her naked body pressed against mine.

"As I was saying, part of Henry's disciplinary action is that he was put on unpaid leave and has been issued a warning not to make any retaliatory actions against you." Marcus explained, "I would like to assure you once again that we hold no ill will against you, Mr. Carmichael. In fact, if you need any bodyguards, you may call on us at any time. We don't mix business with personal vendettas."

I smiled, but not at hearing Marcus' words, "I'm..." I broke off and made a low sigh as Artemis knelt down and started planting soft kisses onto my shaft, her unoccupied hand cupping my ass and squeezing, "I'm certain that I won't be needing your services anytime soon, but thank you for letting me know." I said, "Is there anything else?"

"No, that was everything." Said Marcus, "I hope you have a pleasant day, Mr. Carmichael."

"I will, thank you," I said, ending the call. I dropped my phone and looked at Artemis, "What are you doing?"

Artemis grinned, "I wanted some morning protein!" she said, her hand still holding my cock, "I saw an opportunity and I took it." she then leaned in and inhaled my cock into her mouth, sucking down on it. I let my head hang as the pleasure started sweeping through me.

I let out a low groan minutes later as I ejaculated into her mouth. I smiled as she drank it all down, then started bobbing again to make me hard once more. When she had succeeded, I picked her up and thrust her onto the bed, mounted it, and pushed myself into her pussy.

She let out a yelp as I started thrusting hard into her, fucking her doggy style. We were fucking like rabbits for a half hour, and in that time I brought her to two separate orgasms before I pulled out and dumped my load onto her ass.

She stayed on all fours for a few minutes before turning to face me, "Now, look what you did!" she said in a mockingly indignant tone, "I need to take a shower now!"

I smirked, "Yes, I'd say you do." I said, stepping back. I then raised my arm and smelled the sweat on my body, "It appears that I also need to take another shower!"

Artemis smirked as she got off the bed, "Maybe we could shower together." she said, inclining her head playfully. I didn't answer, but I did take her into my arms and carried her back into the bathroom. We did indeed take another shower, but we ended up using up all the hot water and took too much time washing each others' bodies that we got distracted and started fucking. By the time the water turned cold, we decided it was over and got out. We dried off and fucked again on the bathroom floor.

When it was over, we made our way into the living room and sat down on the couch. I was still panting when I realized we were still naked and tried to get up to get dressed, but Artemis grabbed me and pulled me back down.

She then nestled into me, rested her head on my shoulder, and picked up the remote for the TV, "Porn." she said into the remote's microphone.

I looked at her, "Porn?" I asked.

"It's our favorite thing to watch," she said, winking at me as a selection of porn sites appeared on the TV screen, "We love critiquing pornos and how obviously fake they are. Got a preference?"

*************************************************************************************************************

Another week later...

"Oh, more, deeper! Move that big, juicy cock inside of me!" came a voice from the TV screen. I was watching an old 80's porno movie with Nicole and Clio. The girl on screen was naked as her "Brother" was fucking her missionary style and her best friend was sitting, also naked, off to the side.

"She's faking it!" said Nicole, sitting on my left, stark naked herself.

"Of course, she is!" I added, "No one getting fucked by a weak guy like him would be moaning like a sister in heat!"

Clio, clinging to my other side, smacked my thigh, "I moaned like that an hour ago!"

"And that's how I know that you were genuine, and she is not!" I added, "You took me like a pro. She's taking him like an amateur!"

"Yeah, listen to their dialogue!" said Nicole, "It's so tacky, it's cringy to think this was how people thought sex would sound!"

We listened. As we watched the scene, the friend added, "I've never seen anyone fuck their sister before." emphasizing the word 'sister'.

We smiled, "I've seen someone fucking their sister before!" Clio said.

"Me, too!" said Nicole, "An hour ago!"

We started to laugh just as the guy climaxed, erupting a pathetic load.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to small loads and hairy pussies on screen!" said Clio, "When did they start making a requirement for pornstars to start shaving?"

"Sometime in the '90s, I think." said mom, coming into the room and looking at the screen, "Oh, I loved this movie!"

"You've seen this one?" I asked.

Mom nodded, "Yeah, when it first came out. This is the second in a long string of 'incest' pornos." she explained, "And by far the best one!"

"Considering the content, this is kind of tame," I argued.

Mom smiled, "maybe it is, at least in comparison to how porn is seen now." she said, "I do like how some of the porno movies nowadays have more wild scenes. I especially like the ones with that Australian guy...Danny something."

I groaned, "Dann Mountain? Really?"

Mom blushed and shrugged, "He's handsome!"

I scoffed, "Whatever." The scene had ended and I decided to shut the porno off. I left full screen and paused. The TV, which was connected to the internet, showed a series of suggestions from the porn website we were on.

"Any more incest porn or shall we try something else?" I asked.

Clio clung to my side, "I'm tired of porn, I want to fuck like normal!"

I smiled and pulled her on top of me, "Your wish is my command, my muse!" I said, taking her breast into my mouth and suckling, all the while Nicole was jacking me off, getting me hard. When I was good and ready, I sank Clio onto my shaft. She squealed as I entered her and began thrusting upwards.

"Oh, yeah! Fuck me, big brother!" she moaned, "Just like that! More! Yes, Daddy!"

I paused, looking up at her, "You just said 'Daddy'!" I said.

Clio looked down at me, "Yeah...Why?"

I sat up, "Dad's long gone!"

Clio nodded, "I know, but you're much bigger than he is, and you've been treating me so much better! You take my feelings into account, you listen to me! You want me to feel special when we make love!" she leaned in and kissed me, "You're more than my brother, you're my lover. I thought I was in love with dad, so I started calling him daddy when we fucked. I was wrong. You're the one I want. If I slip up and call you daddy, it's because I'm enjoying it so much that those same feelings are coming out!"

I gave her a long hard look, then something clicked in my mind. I was Daddy. Not her real dad. Our real dad was a tool, a fucking pervert, and a criminal. I wasn't. I was a loving caring passionate brother who gave his sisters and fiancé and mother all the pleasure they could ever hope or ask for. Who gave a flying fuck if they called me daddy during sex? More to the point, why shouldn't they?

"You want to call me daddy, Clio?" I asked her, my voice cracking into a sultry tone.

She caught on and smiled, "Yes, please!"

"Then do it!" I said, thrusting into her hard, "I'm Daddy!"

"Daddy!" She moaned.

"That's my name." I said, "Say it."

"Daddy! You're Daddy!" said Clio, moaning.

"Good girl, now fuck me!" I said, Standing up and holding her tightly.

"Yes, Daddy!" Clio moaned, clamping down on my cock. I smiled and bucked forward, meeting her bucks with my thrust. I stood there, thrusting into her like a madman, all the while she moaned out various volumes of the word, 'Daddy.'

Eventually, this would evolve into a fetish, and eventually, everyone in the house would infrequently call me 'Daddy' when we had sex. But only when it was so wild, that we lost control. I know for a fact that some guys thrive on being called 'Daddy' during sex. I was no exception. I even started to playfully spank Clio at that moment so she'd up her use of the new nickname.

After the tenth 'Daddy', I drove my cock deep into her and came in buckets. She shuddered as my cock spasmed seven waves of cum. As I lowered her to her feet, my cock still engorged inside her, she started kissing me.

"Thank you, Ares!" she whispered.

"You're welcome," I whispered back, "My beautiful muse!"

"My sexy daddy!" she finished.

*************************************************************************************************************

Those seven spurts of cum turned out to be a very lucky catalyst.

A week and a half after our coupling, Clio ran into the kitchen one morning. I was naked, having given up on finding my clothes a day and a half after their prank. Clio ran up to me and gave me the biggest hug and kiss she'd ever given me, and was bouncing on the balls of her feet as she held out a pregnancy test to me.

"It's positive!" she said, gleefully, "You're a daddy, Daddy!"

I smiled at the pet name she had given me, but my face dimmed when her words resonated in my mind.

"Pregnant?" I said, grabbing the test, "Are you sure?"

She nodded, "I'm pregnant. We're pregnant!"

I dropped the test and sat back down.

Clio saw my expression and her smile vanished, "Ares, what's wrong?"

I looked up at her, "I can't explain it." I said, "I'm thrilled you're pregnant, but at the same time, we're siblings. What are we going to tell people?"

Clio, realizing everything I had said was right, sat down on my lap and hugged me close, "I'm sorry, Ares, I didn't think of that!"

I returned her hug and she wept into my shoulder, "It's okay, I'll think of something!" I said, leaning in, "Don't cry, my muse! I'm not mad!"

We held each other for a long time, Clio cradled in my lap, while I started humming the lyrics to her favorite song to keep her from crying, even after Nicole and Polina came into the kitchen for breakfast.

Polina looked at us and asked, "Hey, who died?"

I looked at her, just as Clio let go of me and stood up, taking a seat next to me, "We're pregnant." I said.

Polina looked at me, "Be serious!"

"I am serious!" I said, gesturing to the positive test on the table. Polina looked at it and sat down opposite Clio, "What are you going to do?" she asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know."

We sat in silence until we heard a scream coming from upstairs. We watched as our mom walked into the kitchen, a grave expression on her face, "I have news."

"So do we," I said.

"I doubt it's as big as mine!" Mom said, "I'm pregnant!"

I blinked, "Seriously?"

Mom nodded, "I took a test just now." she said, "I thought it was odd, but I recognized the morning sickness from the past three times it happened and had to be sure!"

I smiled, "I thought women of your age were on the decline for getting pregnant." I said, grinning.

Mom's eyes narrowed, "I hope you don't mean I'm too old to have another baby, or that I should be undergoing menopause instead!" She said, "because I've never felt more youthful than ever, especially now that I have a young Alpha male in the house giving me all different levels of pleasure!"

I grinned, "Well, I'm happy that you can share in this experience," I said, "Because so is Clio!"

Mom looked at Clio, "Really? How far along?"

Clio looked back at mom, "Almost two weeks. You?"

"Same!" said mom, "I'm guessing it happened after the whole daddy session."

I groaned. An hour after I fucked Clio where she kept calling me 'Daddy', mom and I slept in her room where I spooned her, then dry humped her, then got between her legs and rammed my dick into her, all the while she was begging me to "Cum for Mommy".

I started to laugh at the irony of it all.

My laughter died when I realized our predicament. Other than going to the grocery store for shopping and Nicole getting her job back at Diana's Café, none of us had left the house, so I had two pregnant women in the house, who knowingly fucked their brother/son, and have not actively sought out anyone who was not family. Even Caitlyn, whose Mother had sold their house after divorcing Aaron, and moved into our old apartment, had not yet visited us.