The Age Of Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayrs
jayrs
30 Followers

We walked along the walkway to the set of steps that led up to the doors of the first two flats. She still held my hand as we walked to the door on the right and she opened it and led me inside. Surpisingly the hallway seemed roomy and I let her hand go and let her help me take my short coat and scarf off.

The kitchen was a bit on the small side I thought as I followed her inside where she put the kettle on. Once Abigail had the mugs ready she moved back to me and put her hands on my hips so I rested my hands on her arms. I knew she wanted to kiss me so I offered her my lips. I had never been kissed before but I knew I wanted more when she broke the kiss. She asked me why I fled so I told her I was afraid with what I felt and wanting to touch her. She asked why so I told her I had never been with a girl or even a boy come to that. I could see that surprised her but before she could ask more the kettle whistled. She gave me a quick kiss and went and turned the gas off.

After making the coffees we carried them into the front room where I had seen her at the window. I followed her and placed mine on a coaster on the coffee table. I then moved to the window. Abigail moved behind me and placed her arms around my waist so I placed my arms on hers to keep them there. I did tell her it was a lovely flat as I turned my head enough. Abigail told me it was her mum's although they were out for the day and would not be back until later. She reached enough to kiss me then.

After more kisses she led me over to the settee and after we sat she cuddled me to her. She told me a little about her life although got me to tell her about mine. She did seem sad for me when I told her about my mum and gave me kisses as she cuddled me tighter. It was the same when I told her about my nan. I told her about where I worked and why as I no longer had much desire to learn after failing the 11+. I did tell her I wanted to go to the secondary school where my mum went but I still felt devasted I failed the exam. In ways I felt worse as Abigail had got her O levels and was now an accountant in a large company while I just worked in a shop. I even told her that when she asked why I looked sad. She told me she didn't mind and meant it when I asked. I returned her smile seeing she really did seem to mean what she said.

After that we mostly talked about my lack of knowledge of sex. I admitted I had no ideas what girls did together and really wasn't sure what girls and boys did either. I did know about virginity and she told me one day she wanted to take it after explaining how men took it. I just nodded. I wasn't sure how she would but for some reason I wanted her to have it. She told me then she wanted to take me to bed. I nodded as it felt safer. She did hold my cheeks and told me not to be afraid as she would never hurt me. I told her I believed her so she kissed me for that.

After she got me to drink up she led me along the corridor to her bedroom. I realized her bedroom was by the backdoor when I looked through the net curtains. It was nice and roomy too even with a double bed.

I stood there and let her strip me before she let me help her strip. And even though I was nervous I felt excited too. In ways she seemed pleased that our bodies were very similar. Her breasts were a little bigger but then she was a bit taller too.

When she caressed my nipple I felt it get erect. I touched her's and felt better when my touch seem to have the same effect on her. She gave me a nice smile and kissed me before she led me over to the bed.

We lay there under the sheets just kissing and touching where our hands would reach. I liked she was taking it slowly so I could touch her in the same places to see if it had the same effect on her that her touches had on me.

I loved it too as she showed me how to French kiss and something I had only heard about. It felt good too when she slid her tongue in my mouth and I gently sucked on it like she had mine. Even then I wondered if I was falling in love with her as I had never felt this way before. And even though we had known each other only a short time in ways it felt like I had known her forever.

I did watch as she moved the sheets down and moved her body down to suck on my nipples. I tried to watch what she did but found it hard to keep my eyes open with the exquisite feelings she evoked. I couldn't help moaning either with what she did to me.

It was hard not to feel a little disappointed when she stopped. I opened my eyes and wondered what she was doing as she gave me kisses down my front even on my pubic hair before she pushed my legs apart. I still did not know what she was going to do before I felt her tongue lick between my legs. And then when she finally started to lick my clit I soon found I couldn't help arching my back and moaning having never felt something that felt that good before. I had touched myself although not knowing if that was right or wrong but it had never felt like that,

I could feel her finger inside me while she sucked on my clit. Then she touched something inside and I could feel something building up inside of me. It felt so powerful that when it hit I could not help calling out her name like a screaming Banshee. I did feel Abigail's hand on my mouth trying to quieten me.

When I came to Abigail was holding me in her arms. I asked her what happened. She told me I had an orgasm although teased she had never known a woman to react like that as I had even passed out, She did giggle when she hoped the neighbours had not heard me scream which made me giggle. I did hug her back when she explained about orgasms and I told her what I had done when I was alone. I did feel better when she told me it was normal to do that so I kissed her. I could taste myself on her lips and as she did not seem to mind I kissed her some more.

Abigail let me kiss and suck and nibble her nipples in turn like she had mine. I did feel better when she moaned as I wanted to please her so much. And when I was ready I slowly kissed my way down to between her legs. Abigail did help when I tried to copy what she did and felt happy when she finally orgasmed. I did lick her juices loving the taste before she got me me to move up into her arms.

While we lay there I did admit I had wanted her to orgasm like I had. She thought we could practice lots so I told her I would love that. She even gave me lots of kisses when I told her I wanted to see her very often when she asked.

We did get up for more drinks and she let me wear her robe while she went and borrowed her mum's. Once the drinks were ready we took them in the next room and cuddled up on the settee. She did ask what the matter was when I went quiet. I asked her if she would be mad at me if I told her something. She told me she never would. I moved closer to her ear and managed to tell her I was sorry but I thought I was falling in love with her. She asked why sorry so I told her in case she did not want me to be. She told me she was sure she was feeling the same. She wasn't sure why but she did. She asked if I would be her girlfriend then so I nodded. She kissed me then so I hugged her tight and kissed her back. Afterwards I lay against her with my head on her shoulder as she held me to her. At one point she did ask what I was thinking so I admitted I had not felt this happy in a long time. She told me the same so I lifted up enough to kiss her.

We did go back to bed for a while mostly pleasuring each other while we kissed and made plans about seeing each other. Then we got up for a snack. After clearing up and still in our gowns we went and sat in the frontroom cuddling each other while we watched the television.

I did hear the front door open and then a woman come to the door. She seemed quite tall, blonde and very pretty and I thought in her 40s. She did sniff the air and teased it smelt like sex. Abigail did not seem bothered when I looked at her and told me that was Carol. So I stood when she came closer. Abigail stood and told her I was Alice so we shook hands. Carol said Anna was just coming.

Not long after I heard the front door close. I heard a woman echo Carol's words about sex and wondered what Abigail had been up to. When the woman stepped through the door I felt shocked and somehow managed to ask "Annabelle Parker". I saw her nod before I burst into tears and grabbed hold of Abigail.

I did feel better when Abigail held me tight and then other hands helped me to sit on the settee. I managed to hear Anna ask who I was and Abigail tell her I was Alice and she did not know what was wrong with me. I did manage to look up and see Anna's face and tell her I was Susannah's daughter. I heard her say "Holy Mother of God" just like nan did when something shook her before she came and sat and hugged me and Abigail to her. I did try and hug her too as she cried as well as told the other two I was her little sister's girl.

It took a long time before I was able to tell them everything while we sat around the coffee table with our drinks Carol had made fresh. Anna still held me while it all came pouring out the story of my life.

I could see Anna was still in shock especially how my father had treated us and the way my mum had died. I could also see Abigail seemed unsure so I pulled her to me and kissed her before I whispered in her ear I still wanted to be her girlfriend. She kissed me for that.

Abigail knew how much I meant that when I told them all about Sarah and how she heard that Anna lived along Queens Road a while back. I admitted I hoped to find her but even if she had moved I hoped it would be a good excuse to be able to see Abigail again.

When Anna got the chance she hugged me and had a quiet word with me. As she wanted to know how I really felt about Abigail I told her how I felt when I first met her and how she dominated my thoughts ever since that first day and I had never felt this way before. In ways she hoped Abigail and I would want to be together as she wanted me with her as I was Susannah's daughter and never wanted to lose me. I told her she wouldn't now I had found her.

We did talk about Sarah and she would like to see her. I told her how we sometimes went for something to eat after work as well as I often went on a Sunday to have tea with her. I thought I could have a word to see if we could all get together if Sarah was in agreement.

Anna did get me to stay the night and we could stop at my place in the morning when Carol drove us to work. I did ask if that was putting them out and she told me no problem. I did worry I had nothing to wear when she asked what worried me as she was sure something did. She teased she did not think Abigail would mind which made me blush a little.

Abigail was really happy when she leaned I was staying the night. Her mum did tease us to try and get some sleep which made us both laugh as she must have guessed what we were thinking when we had looked at each other.

I loved Abigail let me go first while we lay in bed. I watched her closely seeing what she liked as she taught me little things to do while I licked and sucked her nipples. I even nipped them and worried them gently with my teeth which I could see she loved when she moaned and arched her body at times.

After moving between her legs I ran my tongue all the way between her legs and when she got wetter I pushed my tongue into as far as I could wanting to taste all of her. I did have to hold her to stop her moving too far when I moved my tongue to her clit after she had begged me to. I even managed to slide two fingers inside her to try and find if she would feel what she made me feel in a certain place.

I did snigger a bit while trying to suck on her clit when I touched somewhere and her body started to go wild. I was relenteless feeling her body arch as well as spasm just like I had before she orgasmed and screamed my name. I wasn't quite quick enough to silence her before Anna and Carol came in to see what was wrong just as Abigail came to. I did snigger again when Abigail cursed "Holy shit!" and then told us that was the best orgasm she had ever had. She teased that I could stop sniggering too which made me worse.

Her mum and Carol came and sat down and wanted to know what happened. I managed to tell them that earlier I had passed out after Abigail had touched me inside while she was doing other things to me. I did blush a bit not being able to say what she was actually doing. I told them how I thought I would see if I could do the same thing to Abigail and told them it seemed I could and couldn't stop a snigger escaping. I sniggered a bit more when I told them I could show them and slid my fingers in gently. I knew when I found it as Abigail's body bucked and she swore which made us laugh. She did beg no more although told me to wait until it was her turn. I did playfully pout and had to pull my fingers out as she wanted me to move up to kiss me. Afterwards I sucked my fingers and admitted I loved the taste of her when she thought it seemed I did.

When her mum and Carol stood up they did tease us to get some sleep. Abigail teased back she wasn't sure she had the energy to move after what I did to her and made us laugh when she tried to raise herself and flopped back on the bed.

It was nice to cuddle into her side and rest my head on her shoulder after I pulled the covers over us. I gave her little kisses on her skin where my lips could reach. When she moved her hand to my neck I moved enough to look at her. She gave me a smile so I smiled back and after kissing her told her I loved her. She told me she loved me too so I kissed her for that.

While I gently stroked the skin beneath her throat she told me that felt nice and asked what I was thinking. I told her this felt like heaven to me. She told me it felt like that to her too and then she turned onto her side to hug me tight. While we kissed we stroked each others hair where we could reach.

When we settled down for the night Abigail moved onto her back and I snuggled into her side. I wished in ways we did not have to work tomorrow so we could stay in bed.

It was lovely to wake up still cuddled up to Abigail. I thought she was still asleep when I snuggled up tighter to her. When she moved a little to hold me tighter I looked up at her to see her looking at me. I kissed her before we greeted each other and then I told her I wished we did not have to go to work. I loved she felt the same as she could spend all day in bed with me too.

After work I phoned Sarah and told her I had found Anna and where she lived. We arranged to meet after work Wednesday and go to our usual place for a meal so I could tell her all about my news. I was nervous about seeing her because I wanted her to know about me and Abigail as well. It seemed only fair and that she should not find out some other way.

As soon as I got home I packed a bag with all my work clothes and that and then walked over to Anna's. A bit of a hike but I did not want them running back and forth as we had no way of communicating at the moment. Anna thought it was now time they should get a phone installed as it seemed everyone was getting one.

It did feel like home as soon as Abigail opened the door and we hugged. Dinner smelt good too as we took my bag into Abigail's room and unpacked it before hand in hand we went into the kitchen where Anna was cooking after saying helllo to Carol who was in the front room reading the paper. After hugs and kisses Anna said she would put the kettle on so I asked if I could. I did shoo Abigail out after giving her lots of kisses and telling her I would bring her's and Carol's drinks out.

While I made drinks I told Anna I would be seeing Sarah on Wednesday after work for dinner. I liked she thought it was for the best Sarah knew about me. I told Anna too what the restaurant was like and she thought I could sound Sarah out where she preferred to meet otherwise she thought here for tea this Sunday or next depending on when Sarah was available. I gave Anna a kiss for that as I wanted Sarah in our lives as not only had she been good to me but she helped me find Anna and especially Abigail.

We had a good time in bed that night as Abigail got her own back on me. I showed her where she touched me inside that sent me crazy. She had also taken my virginity using a dildo. I was a bit tight so she had to ease it into me gently. Abigail almost gave up not wanting to hurt me as it was taking a lot of effort to break my hyman. In the end I held her tight and kissed her while my hand moved to hers and forced the dildo deeper. I couldn't help crying out with the pain before I made her go deeper. I gave Abigail lots more kisses to show I was fine seeing how worried she was. She did look more relieved when I began to moan. When I could I managed to tell her I loved her and held her tighter. I kissed where I could after she told me she loved me too. I did have to let her go and flopped back on the bed when she began to take me to heaven and back.

Sometimes she would tease me and slow as I got closer to my orgasm. I did tease I would get her back for that after a couple of times. She teased back asking if I meant it. I shook my head knowing she might tease me more. I wouldn't have anyway I realised as I loved her so much. I told her that which I could see pleased her from her smug grin.

I was feeling pretty nervous most of Wednesday and that was even before I reached the restaurant. Sarah could see I was so while we sat at the table she ordered coffee first. I told Sarah about meeting Abigail each time and how one evening we were having coffee when her mum came home with a woman called Carol and what a shock it was to realize Abigail's mum was my aunt Anna.

I did leave out the other parts. Sarah guessed there was more so I nodded. All I could come out with was that I had never been in love before and looked down at my coffee. Sarah put her hand on mine and stroked it and asked if I meant I was in love with Abigail. I did manage to look at her and nod. Sarah patted the seat by her and asked me to come and sit next to her. She gave me a nice smile so I moved and as soon as I sat she cuddled me to her. I did ask if she really didn't mind. She told perhaps if it had been someone else she might have but she loved me as I was Susannah's girl.

We did talk a little more about my feelings. Sarah thought it could be a phase I was going through as lots of girls did while they were young. She even admitted she had although never did anything about those feelings. I did wonder if she was thinking about mum but couldn't ask her. She did tell me if it was the real thing I felt and I was happy then she was happy for me as I had not had an easy life. I told her I did feel very happy when I was with Abigail as she seemed to make me feel so alive as well as complete if I had to put it into words. And before she could say anything I told her too I was very happy as I had her as well as my aunt and Carol. She told me I would always have her and would always be there for me. I gave her a kiss and hugged her tighter for that. We talked about if she would like to visit so we arranged for her to come this coming Sunday for three.

I stayed sitting next to her while we ordered and ate our meal of omelette and chips. We always had that as the omelette was huge and filled with fresh .prawns. It was always so soft and fluffy the omelette seemed to melt in your mouth.

Sarah and I had found the place by accident. It was an old Tudor half-timbered building and across the road from one of the entrances to where I worked. It was formally a very old coaching inn but after we had crossed the road on our way to the shopping precinct we saw they were advertising meals so we went inside. Now it was our favourite place and Anna wanted us all to go there one day after I told her what it was like.

jayrs
jayrs
30 Followers