The Agency Ch. 04

Story Info
I feel the insides of my pussy like they want to explode.
4.5k words
4.23
16.6k
5
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 11/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers

The First Swing.

Part 1 The web site.

After Joss finished his university studies he decided to take a sort of a drive around, holiday together with his sister Sophie. After the rather long holiday driving around the Italian Lago Di-Garda they had enjoyed the best sex that they could enjoy, stopping at different entertaining spots. But after returning back home Joss started to prepare himself to go to one of Germany's big industrial areas where he had an already guaranteed job. Sophie had to return back to university for her final year as a medical student. But she had not yet decided in what area she wanted to specialize.

Joss loved his job especially after he had just been working there for only a few months. But he was dreaming about something else. He started to dream about how to earn more money. He was trying to find out what was missing in such a big town where loads of rich business men frequently visit.

"Are they happy with the nightly entertainment?" Surely not. Just beer bars with not much music. "Something is surely missing." He thought.

"What about the ladies of the night. There were some shaggy clubs which were not so professional and once you visit any one once; there will be no return visits."

Joss made a call during mid-week when the town was loaded with visiting businessmen. The welcome point to those clubs types was very poor. The treatment was worst. The time they were allowed in the rooms were barely thirty minutes, not even long enough to take the clothes off and put them again.

Joss chose one of the best ladies available whom he took to one of the rather small shabby rooms. Within seconds she was naked with a condom ready to put it on his cock. She did not miss a second. As soon as he was hard she just pushed the condom over his cock; gave him a couple of sucks and she was ready to take it inside her vagina.

Naked she looked beautiful. She was quite educated but she kept looking at the clock hanging high up on the wall. When the moment of fucking her arrived, she was very nice and he could not say whether he was fully satisfied.

Joss never went back, but he started dreaming about the web-site.

After their parents left for their holidays, Joss had the first opportunity to spend some hours working on the Website which his sister and him self had been working on, polishing and making it looking more attractive. Sophie gave him some great ideas and all he needed were a few silhouette pictures of a couple of naked ladies ready for action. They were floating all over the screen; something like what we used to see during the beginning of a great film.

Both Joss and his sister were not only enjoying sex together at home when they fuck like crazy but also with different friends. They were also enjoying sex between them selves. From the day Joss took his sister's cherry he fucked her many times, sometimes they even fucked every night. Their parents knew that Joss took his sister's cherry. They knew that their children frequently slept together and they had enjoyed many hot sex sessions.

One day Sophie went to fetch Joss about some urgent matter. 'Joss... Joss.' Sophie cried. 'We are going to have another four girls coming and that doesn't include me.'

'So?' Joss asked rather; so what.

'So with my digital camera we can take a few photos that can fill the background. That sure would be a great attraction, watching those hot sexy pictures of those silhouettes floating on the screen. I'm sure that those close ups of dicks entering pussies, I mean fucking, you know what I mean. We have to be careful not to show the full person but just close ups of the genital areas.'

'That would be a great idea, but we have to be very careful because I don't like to implicate any of our friends. It is not fair to expose them all over the net. You know, nobody knows who will be searching the internet. Silhouettes will be ok. And preferably they move or flow in and out of the screen.'

'You are right Joss, but I am sure close ups of certain areas will not show anything. I have some other ideas, a romantic background and I know precisely how to include the flowing ladies. We do everything digitally'

The discussion kept on while Sophie made quite a lot of designs, something in which my sister was very good at.

Joss even booked the space on the web and gave a few hints, but not enough, with the temporary statement "UNDER CONSTRUCTION". For Joss it was just an exercise to find out what feedback he will receive when the actual web-site will be roaming the internet.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It was weeks before Joss started university when he was invited to take Sophie's Cherry. It was the ultimate. He had never touched a young virgin, although he had played a bit around both with a few young ladies, including his sister. He had slept with Sophie a few times before she started to take her panties off and touch and suck her pussy. He had done so even to some of their female friends. The future became more interesting.

After that unforgettable evening when Sophie ceded her virginity to me, things started moved fast. We fucked, sucked and made love nearly every day. Our father and mother had never bothered us. Klaus and Lisa; yes we shared some great moments with them together, doing anything possible, including a lot of double penetrations, three ways and much more. The pleasures we encountered were incredible and unforgettable. The great moments of intimate love making and the pleasures we enjoyed together, were unbelievable. What we really fully enjoyed mostly was during the time since we started doing things together. They were something which left us more than fulfilled with great gratifications; nearly day in day out. We seen more of our friends and together we built a huge bond of extensive sexual pleasures, which together we had enjoyed to the full.

It was our first sort of swinging experience, even though we had shared extensive information about our bodies, mostly discussing the sexual aspect. As long time friends we knew too much about ourselves and about each other. There were a lot of female to female discussions between my sister Sophie and Lisa. Too much was happening during the last few months prior to Lisa loosing her cherry to her brother Klaus. I was so lucky that my loving sister Sophie had relinquished hers to me.

Situations in our life, our first sexual experiences changed too quickly. A couple of weeks after taking Sophie's cherry, Mum and Dad told us that maybe, and it may happen very soon they had to go away for a few days. It was rather a short pleasurable sex induced holiday. We had to look after the farm, especially the animals.

'Oh mum that's great.' Sophie shouted.

"We had already got used to our parents' long weekends away from home. As quick, we realized what really was happening during those weekends when they were away from home. It was more than interesting to know, that our parents spent time sharing their sexual expertise; with other couples. For us it was great news as both myself as also my brother, loved to learn about our bodies. It wasn't the first time that we eavesdropped on our parents, hearing what they were doing in their bedroom. At times we even became jealous."

At least we didn't have any more milking cows. Feeding cows was never a problem; but milking ones, was another matter.

'I know; I know that you are very keen to be alone from time to time, you two rascals. Ok, you are not going to be alone as you already know. Klaus and Lisa will be joining you, as maybe some others, who maybe, they are new to the game.' Their mother informed them.

I was shocked. If they were just our friends, that would be great; they were now family, part of our life together, fucking, making love, anything goes, but others... wow that could make things, maybe more interesting or maybe; more complicated. 'Who else is coming?' I nearly shouted as I addressed my mum.

'Not so sure yet, Joss, but I'll keep you informed.' His mother said.

I did not say anything, not even to Sophie. My question made it obvious that we were not very happy to have some strangers in our midst whom we had never met. We were scarred that they may interrupt our dreams of more intensive sexual pleasures.

Three fresh Virgins.

I tried to keep this information away from Sophie, as I did not want her to speculate. It could be a fantastic weekend, fucking fresh young ladies, enjoying new experiences; well, maybe it could be also a disaster.

When I looked at the bright side, I was thinking of those virgin pussies. My dick became not only hard, but on many occasions it crossed the limits. I nearly blew my load; but what if they were boys? Would it be the opposite? Would the girls gets all the action; maybe!

A few days later the telephone rang. Sophie picked the set in the kitchen while I took the one on the first floor. 'Hello.'

'Hi, how are you Sophie?' Lisa asked.

'I'm great, and you?' Sophie asked. I did not speak. I just kept my silence, just hearing what was being said between my sister and our friend.

'I couldn't wait to be there. What about Joss? Is he in the mood?' Lisa asked

'I just enjoyed a fantastic session with Joss, you know?' Sophie teased.

'Woww, lucky you.' Naughty Lisa cried.

'What about you?' Sophie asked.

'Klaus is out this morning and he won't be back until tonight, but last night we had enjoyed a great evening. I must say it was a very stimulating hot session. My arse is still too sore; he really rammed me hard.' Lisa described her latest encounter with her brother.

'So Klaus had enjoyed every moment of it. Anyway, what's new?' Sophie asked.

'There are some things I like to tell you; some very interesting ones. But I don't like to do so, on the telephone.' Lisa answered.

'Why don't you come down here?' Sophie asked.

'How can I? There's nobody here.' Lisa answered.

'Get the bus and we pick you up from the village square. It's only just a little over half an hour and buses leave frequently. Joss dick was exceptionally wild this morning.' Sophie teased.

'Oh! You are really a fucking tease. Look, I'll call mum and be on my way.' Lisa committed herself.

'Give us a call so we know when to pick you up.' The line clicked off and I went running down hugging Sophie.

'Wow sis, that's great.' Joss shouted.

'Let me check whether it's great or not.' She put her hand on my cock and slowly let a couple of fingers crawl inside my fly, searching for the real thing. She slowly brought it out of the hole, in my underwear. She was not disappointed. It felt harder than steel. 'Fuck me Joss, fuck me before Lisa arrives.'

I did not refuse, I was young; my body was raging with sexual energy, not to mention the dreams and the desires. We went up to my sister's bedroom and fucked like crazy... until the phone rang again. It was exactly while Sophie was enjoying the ecstatic pleasures of her first orgasm of the day which my hard dick was producing. From behind; doggy style, I was thrusting in and out inside her vaginal furnace, while she was bending on all fours; her ass was in the air and her head was resting on the bed.

'Don't stop now Joss, I'm cumming.' She shouted.

But, I had no option except to pull out of Sophie hot wet pussy and ran for the phone.

'Hi Joss,' the answer came. As soon as I said hello she answered. 'I'll be there in about 30 minutes.' I slammed the phone down and ran back holding my hard dick in my hand. As soon as I was behind my sister I pointed the head of my cock against her vaginal entrance before I started to push my dick back into my sis's hot volcano.

'We have to be quick, Sis; she's already on the way. Thirty minutes maybe.'

So my hot dick went back into overdrive and slammed it in and out of Sophie's hot spot. I made her cum a second time but saved the cream in my balls for later. We became decent and cycled quickly towards the square.

We picked Lisa and soon we were back to the normal life of hot sex and the pleasures of the flesh. When we thought we had enough of hot sex, we sat round the table in the dinning room. There we enjoyed a light lunch before we started to discuss the program for the ten days we were going to be alone, together. Immediately, the first item on the agenda was about the new unexpected visitors, who were imposed to come over and share those few glorious days in our company. "Are they going to join the fun or not? That was the question which Sophie and I were asking."

'Well,' Lisa started, 'Sylvie is a very beautiful young lady. She got a fantastic body but she was very shy. From what my mother told me, she is still a virgin. It seemed she had never dated. The whole thing was, that Sylvie's mother wanted her to enjoy sex and the order was, that you, Joss, must take her up after introductions and break her. Don't worry, she is on the pill, even the others are.'

I just stayed silent hearing the good news.

'And who else is coming?' Joss asked.

'The blond twins, you know whom I'm referring to?' Both sis and I nodded. Then Lisa continued. 'They are a very gorgeous and an attractive pair of identical twins, well behaved, but seemed that they had not yet been deflowered. They are just a few months older than you Sophie. Joss, you take their fronts and Klaus do their backs, but Sylvie is totally yours. These are Mum's instructions.'

'What do you mean; Mums' instructions?' I asked, nearly shouting.

'Well mum knows a lot about you, Joss. I had always kept her informed; otherwise she won't let us come. There is one thing you have to worry about; be careful how to break Sylvie, otherwise, sure we will have ten days of real fucking fun.' Lisa advised.

'Wowww! That's great.' Joss shouted.

'Well, one more thing Joss; before the holidays are over, mum wants to watch you making love to me(Lisa) and Sophie.'

'No way!' I shouted. 'I couldn't understand how your Mum tries to run my sex life? This is intolerable.' Joss shouted.

'Remember, she is sending you three virgins. I will let you know when; and you Sophie, is also included.' Lisa said, pointing her finger towards Sophie.

The day passed and they had a great time pleasuring one another. We did it in the barn, done it on the straw, we also done it under the big trees until we were nearly caught by pop. Our parents liked Lisa, and we were always pleased when she came around.

They also asked about Klaus. Pop even offered to drive Lisa back home, but her mother was already on the way. I slipped upstairs just after Lisa excused herself to go to the toilet. I was just in time to pick her up as soon as she walked out. We dived into Sophie's room which was the closest. I laid her on the bed, lifted her skirt and plunged my nose into her still wet smelly tasty pussy.

After she peed; she just smelled incredibly tasty. I sucked her pussy just like a crazy hungry guy who had just enjoyed the first view of a real one. As soon as she started to moan I gave her a very hard quick fuck which she definitely loved and enjoyed. I lost count of how many times she did cum. She cried and shouted and I was sure that everyone down there in the sitting room knew what was going on upstairs, in one of the bedrooms.

'Fuck Joss... stoooppp. Stoopp. Fuck... I feel the insides of my pussy like they want to explode... so fucking big is your fucking cock.'

'Shall I stop?' Joss shouted.

'Fuck no... just keeps fucking me slowly until you load my pussy with your jism. Pleessseee go slow... slooowwww. Please.' Lisa shouted.

Joss slowed down, but he kept his rhythm with his hard cock moving in and out, slowly. Lisa exploded again. That was the moment when he gave her a few hard strokes in and out. She was crying and shouting under the influence of her latest orgasm.

Joss was on the brink of exploding. He carefully pulled his cock out of her vagina. It was wet, rather more than wet as he loaded it back into her channel of procreation. It was then that he turned her on her side. Slowly he started to push the upper leg forward. The scene looked fantastic with her vagina more than slightly open. Liquids were cascading along her engrossed lips, flowing down over her anal opening. So beautiful she looked with those still leaking tasty juices flowing out.

Another look at that fantastic scene with her kegs wide open before he asked Lisa to get on all fours. Joss watched the change over with great interest, even though it wasn't the first time that he spent minutes watching such an ecstatic scene.

Lisa was shocked as she felt her pussy being loaded again. She noticed that something was stretching the opening of her vaginal channel. Joss had pushed his hard big cock again into the folds of her totally wet cunt. He pressed the head of his cock as deep as he could; making sure that he filled her to full capacity. With his free hand he grabbed one of her nipples and started to squeeze it, rather hard. She moaned and cried every time the head hit in deep inside her vaginal tube. At the same moment he rolled and pressed the little nipple which sent her back into the heavens.

It was that moment that Joss was waiting for. He pulled his hard cock all the way out and pointed it straight against her arsehole. One slight push and the thick head just stretched her anal crevice, just enough.

'Please Joosss not in there. Stooopppp it...it fucking hurts. Sssttttooooppp. Fuck stoppp.' Lisa moaned and shouted both with the pleasures as also with the pain.

A few strokes in and out and it did not take long before he unloaded his jism straight into the depts. of her arse. As he pulled his cock out, he took a look at that huge red opening with his jism flowing down along one of her legs.

That evening, just after dinner, Sophie and I, retired upstairs while Mum and Dad stayed watching one of their favourite television programs. They both ended in my room where we just talked about the three new girls and how lucky I was to see them though their first taste of sex. Sophie was pleased to see me enjoying myself, but she was also a little jealous that both she and Lisa were going to have too much competition.

Thursday afternoon arrived too quickly. Two cars, one after the other drove through the gate until they parked on the grounds of our property. In the front car, there was Klaus and Lisa together with their parents. They were followed by a second Mercedes which was driven by Sylvie's father. Dad and Mum were ready to welcome the guests. As both mothers emerged from the cars they were welcomed by my mother. The children followed. I was watching while scanning the beauty of the three new comers. Sylvie was incredible. My dick, remembering that she was going to be my first lady that I was going to deflower, was already up to full mast.

But, what about the blond sisters! Yes, they were a pair of beautiful identical twins. I couldn't believe my luck. Things seemed to happen too quickly. I could not believe that shortly after the deflowering of my sister some months earlier I was going to be so privileged.

Three virgins were waiting in line to be deflowered, wow; this was incredible, unbelievable; and within the next few hours. It was just another mindboggling fantasy come true; a fantasy which I haven't even dared to visualize through my dirty, dirty sexy brain. But it was happening. They were here, anxiously waiting to expose their most intimate parts of their body and for the first time accept the male counterpart to pleasure them. They were ready to ascend into the ultimate heights of the pleasures of the flesh.

'Joss, please.' I turned and came face to face with Sylvie's mother. I was shocked. I was sure if she knew what fantasies were going through my brain she would pull her daughter and fly away. 'Can I have a word with you... please, Joss?'

uvlas45
uvlas45
173 Followers
12