The Agency Ch. 04 (T. Swift Pt. 03)

Story Info
The tour finishes with a visit from a friend.
3.6k words
4.64
36k
41

Part 4 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnhardon
tnhardon
392 Followers

The tour was almost over with just two stops left: New York and Boston. I'll admit that I had mixed feelings. On one hand, I was going to miss the companionship, friendship and enthralling sex that I had experienced over the last two and a half months. On the other hand, I was getting tired and needed some time to re-energize. This was the longest I had been with one woman since graduating college. I had been the consummate bachelor, sewing my wild oats and was not getting paid to do so. As much as I enjoyed being with Taylor, I was ready for something new and exciting.

Fortunately for me, I didn't have to wait for the end of the tour to get that splash of new excitement. New York would prove to be one of the most memorable nights of my entire time on tour.

I sat on the bus watching TV, waiting for Taylor to come back from performing. I had long abandoned my stupid magazine reading idea and elected to watch reruns of my favorite sitcoms to pass the time. It was getting late, almost 1:00 am, but I assumed the concert ran a little long. Maybe Taylor was stuck in a meet and greet, or arguing with Mary some more. Regardless, I knew that when she walked in the door she would want me. Taylor seemed to be getting her money's worth as she knew our time was running short. She hadn't missed a night with me since Vegas, and I didn't expect tonight to be any different.

The door rattled open and I could hear Taylor's laugh grow louder as she walked up the steps to the bus. I cut off the TV to see her walk in wearing the usual red sparkly dress. I had at first found it sexy; but after months of seeing her in the same outfit, I had grown tired of it. She reached the top of the steps, but I still heard a noise of someone walking. I noticed another woman with blonde hair walk in behind her. She was a young tall beautiful woman wearing a satiny black dress with red polka dots. The neck line plunged down past her breasts and you could see the side of her breasts pushing out for air. She had a models body. Breasts were large enough to draw attention, but still on the smaller side. There couldn't have been an ounce of fat on her body, but she still carried a certain sexiness with her. She really looked like a cross between Taylor herself and Olivia Wilde.

This is the first time anyone had been in the same room with Taylor and I together, and I wasn't quite sure of how to handle it. I thought back months to the letter Eliza had written for me about my assignment. I stood from the couch and walked over to the young lady to introduce myself and explain my presence in Taylor's bus at such a late hour.

"Hi there, I am Joe Williams, Taylor's Hospitality Manager for the tour," I said as professionally as I could, reaching out my hand to shake.

The young lady began to laugh, "Oh, Hospitality Manager is it?" she snickered as she shook my hand.

"Joe, this is my best friend Karlie Kloss," Taylor said, "She knows about you already, we've been texting about you since the tour started."

My heart began to flutter as I became unsure about what was going on. No one was supposed to know about our escapades, but it must be alright if Taylor told someone.

"I've heard great things about you!" Karlie smiled, seemingly trying to reassure me that everything was okay.

I smiled back, still unsure but a little more at ease about the situation.

"I need to freshen up. Why don't you two get to know each other out here while I get cleaned up?" Taylor said as she turned down the hallway toward the bathroom.

Karlie and I sat down on the couch together and exchanged pleasantries. I asked about her and found out that she had been a model for quite some time, including being a Victoria Secret model. The tall slender model body made sense. I still wasn't sure about her presence on the bus, though. Was she just here to visit with Taylor before we adjourned for the night? My mind began to wander as I stared at her sexy body, and her beautiful face put me in a trance. I had never been much for the frail model body type, but I couldn't help but be turned on by this beautiful specimen.

Taylor finally emerged from her shower, which had taken much longer than usual. She walked into the living area wrapped up in her towels.

"So, Joe," she said interrupting Karlie's comment about her favorite books, "I was thinking that maybe Karlie could stay here with us tonight. She is leaving town tomorrow too and could use a place to crash and have some fun." Taylor gave me a big wink.

"Yeah, I've heard that you all have a lot of fun here! I'd like to experience it some for myself," Karlie interjected, flashing me her gorgeous smile.

It finally hit me what was going on. I couldn't believe it took me this long to realize. Taylor and Karlie wanted a threesome. My dick lurched forward stiffening in my jeans at the realization. I had plenty of sexual experience but had only one experience with a three-way. It had been with my longtime college girlfriend and her roommate. We were all fairly sexually inexperienced at the time, but the experience was still memorable. I knew this experience would go much better and was burning with horniness at the thought.

"Of course, as Hospitality Manager it is my job to make everyone feel comfortable and happy," I said giving them both a wink. We all chuckled and it helped loosen the mood a little.

Taylor turned and walked down the narrow hallway toward the bedroom. "Karlie, would you come with me and we can get ready for Joe?" Karlie abliged and followed Taylor toward the bedroom.

"We'll call you when we are ready," Taylor yelled before shutting the bedroom door.

I stood from the couch and began to pace. I was shaking with excitement and was trying to keep my composure. A few minutes passed by and I could hear some murmured talking coming from the bedroom and the occasional laugh.

Finally I heard Taylor's voice call out, "Joe, we're ready!"

I was beyond ready too. I shuffled quickly down the narrow hallway, trying to hold myself back from going at a dead sprint. I reached the bedroom door and took a deep breath before I turned the handle and pushed it open.

I found Taylor and Karlie sitting at the head of the bed with their legs laid seductively out along the bed. They were both wearing some very skimpy and sexy lingerie. Taylor sat to the left of the bed wearing a bright pink brassier that had a satin finish to it. It pushed her breasts together to the point they bulged forward while almost touching each other. The panties she was wearing were a boyshort cut in the matching bright pink color. These panties were a little lacy and were shear giving me a slight peak at her slit from across the room. Taylor had dried and quickly styled her hair post-shower and her blonde locks rest gently on her shoulders. She wore the smile that I had grown so accustom to over the last few months. I could tell from the look in those beautiful blue eyes that she was hot and ready to go.

Karlie sat on the right of the bed. Her legs stretched out further due to her six foot frame. She obviously had experience modeling because her pose was incredibly seductive. She wore a baby blue bra that was shear and allowed me a first glance at her cute pink nickel sized nipples. I scanned down her flat tanned stomach and down to her bottom half. She wore a matching baby blue G-string, but her pose prevented me from seeing any of the goods. I was spellbound by her long tan legs.

It was hard to not just stand there and stare. These two sexy women were laying themselves out for me on their bed. I pulled myself together and tried to not let my excitement get the better of me.

"Wow, there is no way you two could look any sexier than you do right now. I am such a lucky guy!" I smiled a big grin as I walked to the foot of the bed.

I climbed onto the bed and crawled over to the two sexy ladies. I leaned in and gave Taylor a firm kiss on the lips. (I wanted to make sure I gave her first attention before focusing on her friend.) I then, turned to my right and placed my hand on the side of Karlie's neck and pulled her slowly in for a passionate kiss. I began gentle, but intensified through the kiss. After a few moments locked in our kiss, Karlie pulled away and grabbed my shirt and pulled it over my head. She then took her hand and push my shoulder rolling me onto my back. She climbed on top of me and continued to kiss me.

I felt the button and zipper on my jeans being manipulated and assumed that Taylor had grown tired of just being a spectator. I felt my pants and underwear slip off my body and the cool air of the room hugged my now naked body. The coolness lasted merely a second as I felt a warm moist mouth slide onto my hard cock. Taylor was blowing me as Karlie had me pinned down in an amazing kiss. Karlie's full lips rubbed against mine and I could hardly breathe from all the joy I was experiencing. As our tongues brushed together, I could feel Taylor flicking her tongue against the head of my cock.

I could feel myself nearing an orgasm, but I didn't want to cum so soon. I pushed Karlie off of me and reached down and grabbed Taylor's head and slid it off my throbbing cock. I pulled her mouth to mine and kissed her. I could taste the saltiness of my precum on her tongue as we kissed.

"It is time for you all to have some fun!" I said as my mouth pulled away from Taylor's lips. "Let me do what I'm good at."

I reached and popped the clasps of Taylor's bra and it slipped down her long arms. I turned to the other side and did the same to Karlie. I instructed the girls to lay close together at the head of the bed. Once they got laid back I went to Karlie and slid off the tiny amount of fabric that was her G-string. I finally got a look at her pussy. The lips were moist already and hung out a little bit from her pussy. Her slit was much longer than Taylor's, but was also shaven clean. I smiled at the fabulous cunt that rested at the end of those long slender legs. I moved over to Taylor and removed her panties to reveal the pussy that I had formed a close relationship with.

I moved my head down between Taylor's legs and began to manipulate my mouth along her slit. I reached my arm under Taylor's leg and began to rub the inside of Karlie's thigh. Taylor was letting out little moans as I grazed her clit with my tongue, while Karlie looked on. I moved my hand down Karlie's thigh and on to her pussy. I rubbed my fingers up and down her slit and let her warm juices moisten my fingers. I then found her entrance and slipped two fingers inside her. She squirmed a little as her walls closed around my extended fingers. I worked my fingers inside her at a similar rhythm to my tongue. The only noises in the room came from the occasional whimper of one of the girls and the sloshing of pussy juices as I manipulated each girl.

I swapped sides and began to give Karlie a turn with my tongue. The taste of her juices mixed with Taylor's as I moved along her large pussy lips. She tasted different, but still good in her own way. Karlie was much more vocal when I began to go down on her. Her moans became louder and quicker, and she squirmed around as the pleasure crept up her body. She reached down and grabbed the back of my head and pushed me closer against her hips as she let out screams of joy. Suddenly, her muscles tightened as she let out a glorious yell.

"Holy shit, were you ever right Taylor!" she gasped as the waves of her orgasm continued to hold her captive, "That is the best oral I have ever had!"

Taylor and I looked at each other and smiled. Taylor then leaned over and began to kiss Karlie on the lips. I sat back and took the moment to catch my breath as they began to make out in front of me. Their breasts rubbed together as they positioned themselves and they began to rub each others ass and sides as they kissed. I sat back and just took the moment to enjoy what I was witnessing. Two beautiful blondes entwined in a passionate kiss. Their B cup breasts pressing against each other and their tight bubbled up asses getting grasped by the others delicate hand.

I was ready to get my dick inside Karlie. The softness of her pussy lips against me had given me all could take. I turned her so that she was laying on top of Taylor as the continued to make out. As Karlie straddled Taylor, I got behind and placed my tip at the entrance of her pussy. I shoved my hips forward and slid right in. She wasn't as tight as Taylor, but still hugged my cock nicely. I began to hump her from behind as she and Taylor continued to kiss. I could see them kiss and play with each others perky breasts. It was such a turn on to see these two amazing women exploring each other in such a way. I rubbed Karlie's ass as I thrust. I couldn't believe how wet she was. Each pump of my cock inside her let out a moist squish.

"Joe, I want you to pleasure us both," Taylor said as she peaked over top of Karlie's shoulder. I obliged and pulled me dick out from Karlie's wetness. I laid flat on my back. Taylor went and crouched on her knees hovering her hips above mine. Karlie crouched similarly, but instead she positioned her hips above my face. They faced toward each other and began to lower themselves upon me. I felt my cock slip into Taylor first, and it was nice to feel her weight on top of me. As Karlie lowered she placed her vagina straight on my lips. I opened my mouth and began to rub my tongue against the top of her slit.

It was difficult to see with Karlie sitting on top of me, but from the sound of it Karlie and Taylor continued to kiss. The sound of their lips was only interrupted by periodic moans and light yelps as the pleasure I provided worked its way up their body. I could feel Taylor's pace quicken on top of me and in similar fashion Karlie began to rock and press herself down on my mouth. The noise of their kissing had vanished and all I could hear were the two of them taking turns moaning. The moans grew louder, as if they were almost competing to be the loudest. Then out of nowhere they both let out a simultaneous yelp. It startled me at first, but then I realized they had both orgasmed again.

Karlie rolled off my face, her body convulsed as the orgasm kept hitting her. Taylor sat on my cock, trying to regain her composure and catch her breath. I saw red lipstick marks on Taylor's breasts, which I assumed was from Karlie's kissing. I wiped Karlie's juices off of my face, as she had nearly flooded my face in my feast.

"Can I taste his cum?" Karlie asked Taylor as Taylor pulled herself off my rigid cock.

"Be my guest!" Taylor replied.

Karlie crawled her way over to my side and gave me a quick glance before lowering her red lips to the head of my dick. As she began to suck, she did something with her tongue that I had never felt before. It was a strange swirling rub up and down my shaft and on to my penis head. It caused an incredible wave of pleasure to shoot inside me. My cock was pulsating every few seconds, wanting to release a flood of cum into her pretty young mouth.

Meanwhile, Taylor had positioned herself behind Karlie, vigorously sliding her fingers inside her soaking wet pussy. It was sensory overload, the sight of these two sexy bodies going to town, the feeling that was flowing from my cock to my brain, it was all too much. I couldn't contain it any longer. I orgasmed and it nearly launched me off the bed. I could feel cum shooting out of my cock. One squirt...two, three, four, it just kept flowing as the orgasm wouldn't stop. I could feel Karlie trying desperately to swallow every bit of it, but cum began to roll out of her mouth and down my shaft. I continued to shoot for over a minute. Karlie admirably had been able to catch and swallow most of my cum and what she hadn't she was able to lick up after my orgasm had subsided.

"Wow, that is the most I've ever seen a guy cum," Karlie remarked, "but I'm glad there was a lot because it tasted so good!"

I continued to lay in the middle of the bed. Struggling to recover from the intense pleasure. Karlie and Taylor were on obviously worn out too as they crawled to each side of me and laid on my shoulders. There naked bodies wrapped around mine, sweaty and warm from the enjoyable workout. Our legs intertwined and their breasts pressed firmly against my chest.

I woke up hours later in the same position. Normally, at this point in the morning I would sneak out of bed to make breakfast, but that wouldn't not be possible this morning. The two slender blonde goddesses were wrapped too tightly around me. I decided to just lay there and enjoy the scenery. I didn't think I'd ever get to experience something quite like this again, so I figured I needed to savor the moment.

Later that morning, we awoke and Karlie departed before our bus finally took off. She was sore but left with a smile on her face. I gave her Eliza's card in case she was ever interested in being with me again.

Our final night was in Boston and it was a great night. When Taylor got back from the concert we reminisced about all the time we had together. We truly had developed a friendship. Our sex on the final night was nice, but short. We realized nothing could live up to the night before, so we didn't try too hard to do anything more than satisfy each other.

The next morning I packed my bag and rolled it down the narrow hallway into the living area. Taylor was sitting on the couch with a large envelope in her hand.

"Before you go, I need to give you something," she said inviting me to sit down beside her.

"This tour has been amazing and it has nothing to do with the concerts. Having you here has meant a whole lot to me. Having your friendship and care has helped pull me through a very stressful time, and I can't thank you enough for that. The sex was out of this world and has probably ruined me from ever enjoying another mediocre romp in the sack," she laughed, "Inside this envelop are a few things for you to remember our time by and also a check with your tip. I hope that on my next tour I will be able to book you again, but if not I just wanted you to know how great this has been."

We stood up and gave each other a hug and a kiss. It was difficult to leave, but was a necessary part of the job. I would miss her, but I was sure Eliza already had someone else lined up for me. I also needed some time to rest my genitals from the constant sex. I had never thought I would need a break from sex, but the last three months had worn me out.

As I got in the car and the driver began to drive away from the bus, I opened the envelope and pulled out the contents. First, was the National Geographic magazine that I had been reading on the night we first met in Nashville. Second, was the sticker from the champagne bottle that we drank in the jacuzzi during our night in Washington DC. Third, was a selfie of Karlie and Taylor in their sexy lingerie from our night in New York. Fourth, and finally, was a check for 1 million dollars and in the memo line it just read "I'll Miss You".

One million dollar tip, to have sex with someone who I would have slept with for free in a heartbeat. It didn't really seem fair, but it felt nice to be appreciated.

I got on my plane and headed back to Los Angeles. I would get to go home and have a few days off before I was supposed to report to "The Agency" offices.

tnhardon
tnhardon
392 Followers