The Agency Ch. 13 (K. Cuoco Pt. 01)

Story Info
Rocky Mountain High.
4.1k words
4.64
30.7k
46

Part 13 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnhardon
tnhardon
393 Followers

The celebrity news outlets began to leave after the first day, but a few still came by the building in hopes of catching some news. The search for Taylor Swift's mystery man had been without any success. I hid in my room to avoid any interactions with reporters. I left much earlier than necessary for the airport, in hopes that I would avoid the few reporters that had still been camping out in front of our building.

I hadn't spoken with Eliza since our argument earlier in the week. Fortunately, I still had a job, but I knew I needed to continue to have good reviews from clients to make up for this gaffe.

Eliza had forwarded me my flight information, but hadn't provided me any other information about the assignment. I wondered if she would try to punish me because of the mean things I had said, by sticking me with someone that would be difficult to work with. My flight was headed to Vancouver, which was far less tropical than I had hoped given it was late-September.

When I exited the terminal in Vancouver, I was pleasantly surprised by the mild temperature. Evidently, Vancouver stayed relatively warm year round, at least by Canadian standards. A driver awaited me outside the terminal and we immediately loaded up and took off.

The driver was Canadian, as you could tell by his accent. He threw in the word "Eh" a lot, but was very polite. Once we got into the car, he pretty much didn't bother me with small talk.

An envelope waited in the backseat of the car when I got in, and I wasted no time opening it up to read.

Joe,

We decided that given the recent events, it would be best to place you on a long assignment that took you out of the country.

For the next three months, you will be staying in the Canadian Rockies with our client Kaley Cuoco, who is filming a movie. Kaley was a former client of ours, but dropped us when she got married in 2013. However, she has since divorced and is finally ready to come back.

You will be covering as Kaley's personal chef during your assignment. If anyone asks about your job, you are the owner of a small catering company in San Diego that Kaley had tried at a wedding. She loved your food and she asked to hire you as a personal chef while she is on the road. You specialize in Mexican-American fusion food.

Kaley's sexual needs have changed since we last had her on as a client. Originally, she was similar to your more recent clients. She was young and had a lot of sexual energy, so she would be looking for quick intense sessions daily. Now, she has informed us that she will likely only being looking for sex a few times a week. These sessions are to be more passionate, instead of aggressive romps. Obviously, the frequency and style can change at Kaley's discretion, but it appears that these will be her demands over the next few months.

Additionally, Kaley has requested something similar to the "Road Husband" package that Taylor Swift had requested. She has regimented out that every evening will include cuddling time on the couch, while watching TV or a movie. She is still recovering emotionally from the divorce, and opportunities to cuddle are one of the things she has missed the most.

Below is some additional information on our client:

Age: 30

Height: 5'6"

Hair Color: Blonde

Measurements: 35-24-36

Bra Size: 34C

Sexual Experience: Veteran

Favorite Position: Doggie

The resort at which you will be staying is very nice, so hopefully you will find yourself at home.

Eliza

Ever since I had received my entry compatibility results, I had been excited about the possibility of getting to be with Kaley Cuoco. Don't get me wrong, I had been excited about being with all of the celebrities on that initial list, but Kaley was one of my top crushes. Having watched Kaley on "The Big Bang Theory", she had always flaunted her sexiness and I had fallen for her bait.

I sat in the car and watched the nice Canadian landscape speed by. We had been sitting in the car for nearly two hours when I began to wonder if we were getting close.

"How much further until we get to our destination?" I asked the driver.

"Oh, we have a long way to go, eh. The Rockies are a good 8 hour drive from Vancouver. In the future, you may want to think about flying into Calgary. It is less than two hours from there."

Kaley obviously wasn't going to be my punishment on this assignment; it was going to be this incredibly long car ride.

I listened to music and enjoyed the scenery to pass the time. However, once the sun set, there was little to see. My journey had started very early that morning, and was now running into the evening. My driver was very nice, and I eventually started to talk with him to help get through the boredom.

Finally, we arrived at the resort. However, it wasn't a resort as I typically thought of it. This resort seemed more like a gated community that was filled with houses, except those houses were spread far apart. The houses located in this community were primarily nice log cabins. Not much could be seen from the road, but you could tell through the trees that some nice houses lie down the driveways, as this was the only source of light in the area, besides the moon. Each home was at least a half-mile away from the nearest house.

We finally turned down a driveway and began to bump down the gravel driveway that was lined by massive trees. A cabin spread just a little light through the forest. We arrived at the cabin and you could tell from the outside that the house was very nice. The cabin stood tall on wooden stilts. Lights illuminated the outside of the cabin and large windows shown out the light from the inside.

Worn out from all of the travel, I grabbed my luggage and headed up the steps. It was far colder here than it had been at the airport, and my light pullover provided little in the form of warmth. Kaley opened the door as I reached the top of the steps.

"Hey, come on in! You must be freezing," Kaley says as she hid her body behind the door to protect herself from the cold air that was blasting in.

I rushed inside and set my bags down as I began to rub my arms with my hands, trying to get warm. Kaley closed the door and I finally got my first look at her in person. She was wearing some long pants that were flannel and looked very warm. They sat loose on her legs, but hugged her bottom nicely. She was also wearing a black tank top, which showed off a nice amount of cleavage and her nipples poked out sharply against the material. It appeared that she was not wearing a bra at all.

"I was glad to hear you pull up," Kaley said, "I was beginning to worry when the sunset and you still hadn't made it."

"Yeah it has been a long day," I replied.

"Let's take your stuff to the bedroom and you can get refreshed and change into something more comfortable."

We walked through the cabin to the back portion of the house. Kaley opened a door and cut on the light to show off the large master bedroom. The bedroom was rustically decorated, much like the rest of the house. A large window was behind the bed and a door led out to what I assumed was a balcony or deck.

"This is our bedroom," Kaley said showing off the room, "You can put your clothing into this closet and dresser. I'll let you get settled and shower off if you want. I'll be in the living room whenever you get settled."

I was worn out, but assumed that Kaley, much like every other client, would want to hit the ground running and have sex tonight. A quick shower helped refresh my body, and I changed into some warm lounge wear. When I exited the bedroom, Kaley was sitting on the couch, watching TV as she was wrapped in a big blanket.

"You feel better?" she asked.

"Much better," I said as I closed the bedroom door behind me, "Do you have any room for me under that blanket?"

Kaley smiled and gestured me over. I lay with my back propped up against the side of the couch, as Kaley lay back on me and covered our bodies with blanket. An artificial fire blazed in the corner of the room. I rubbed Kaley's side and arms with one hand, while I lightly stroked her hair with the other. Kaley has chopped off a lot of her hair about a year ago, but it had finally grown back out to almost her shoulders, which looked a lot better.

Kaley had been watching a movie when I walked in and we continued to watch as I tried to catch up with the plot as it went. It was some sort of dramatic thriller, but didn't seem to flow well. As the movie concluded, Kaley was obviously disappointed in the movie, much like I had been.

Kaley yawned as she said, "I'm getting sleepy, let's head to bed."

I followed her to the bedroom, assuming that this was Kaley's way of suggesting it was time for sex. However, I was surprised as Kaley went and immediately lay down and adjusted herself as if she was ready to actually sleep. I joined her in bed and she backed her body up against mine, so that I was spooning with her. Her soft butt pressed up against my crotch as she wished me a goodnight and turned off the light. My cock began to swell as she lay against me, but it was only a matter of moments later that I could hear her breathing heavily, indicating she had fallen asleep.

I was surprised that Kaley had not tried to initiate sex on the first night, as all of my previous clients had; but, Eliza had mentioned that she wasn't necessarily looking for sex every night. I enjoyed the closeness of Kaley's body and I adjusted my hard cock so that it rest between Kaley's soft butt cheeks. I closed my eyes and happily drifted to sleep.

The following morning, I awoke and was nearly blinded by the light pouring into the bedroom. Kaley was no longer in bed, but I could hear the sink running in the bathroom. As I rubbed my eyes, trying to adjust to the light that had filled the room, I finally got a look at the view which was out the large bedroom window. The bedroom had a large deck outside of it which looked out onto one of the bluest lakes I had ever seen. It was a stark contrast from all of the trees I had seen on the way in, but was a gorgeous view.

Kaley walked out of the bathroom and wished me a good morning. She was still wearing the same flannel bottoms as the night before, but had traded out the black tank top for just a dark green bra. Her breasts had looked great sitting in the tank top the previous night, but the bra had put them on full display for me.

Kaley began to tell me about her plans for the day as she walked over to one of the four closets that were in the bedroom. As she rustled through drawers she pulled down her pants, showing me her cute thick butt as she slipped into a pair of panties.

I had gathered very little from what Kaley had said, distracted from the wonderful view I was given of her getting ready, but I had heard that she would be gone for a few hours with filming today. She had mentioned that she wanted to do some stuff outside with me when she got back and explore what the land at the cabin had to offer.

Kaley shimmied her way into a tight pair of jeans and buttoned up her long sleeve blouse. She quickly left the room and a few minutes later, left the cabin.

The bed was incredibly soft, so it took a little while before I could finally pull myself out of it. I was in no rush, as I had nothing to do until Kaley returned, so I spent most of my time moseying around the house.

Not long after lunch, I had finally gotten dressed for the day and Kaley returned from shooting.

"Let's go check out the stuff outside," Kaley said excitedly as I followed her out the door.

The weather was cool, but not quite cold enough for snow. Kaley led me to a large garage which was located near the base of the stairs. Inside were a variety of snowmobiles, four wheelers and other all-terrain vehicles. Kaley jumped into the passenger seat of a large off-road vehicle, which I took to mean that I was supposed to drive.

We drove the vehicle through the trees back to the lake. The lake was absolutely picture perfect. The bright blue water reflected the beauty of the Rocky Mountains which stood tall in the background. At the shore was a large dock that extended nearly 40 yards into the water. A variety of boats, both motor powered and paddle, sat tied at the dock.

We explored the shoreline in our vehicle, travelling up and down her cabin property. You couldn't see any of the other cabins in the resort from her property, which made it seem as if we had ultimate privacy.

After travelling through the property exploring, we started to get cold. The sun was beginning to make its way down and beautiful reds, oranges and purples filled the sky.

We made our way back into the house, shivering from the cold. I had seen a hot tub sitting out on the back deck earlier that day and thought a dip in the tub would help warm up and relax us both.

"I think I might try out that hot tub that was on the deck," I said as Kaley took off her sweatshirt and set it on one of the hooks near the doorway.

"Oh, that does sound nice," Kaley said, "I really need to check my phone and answer some emails, but if you grab us some drinks and head on out there I will be there in just a few minutes."

I went to the bedroom and changed into my swim trunks and a t-shirt, before running outside to make sure the tub was cut on. Fortunately, it stayed running all the time and was more than warm enough to sit in. I went back into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of sparkling wine and some glasses and went back to the deck.

Kaley had gone into the bedroom while I was grabbing the drinks, so I figured she would be out soon. I removed my shirt and quickly got into the water, to avoid the cool air. The view from the deck was amazing as the sun began to set behind the mountains. I sipped on my wine and enjoyed the view.

I heard the bedroom door to the deck open and out ran Kaley. The air was definitely cool and it did not feel very comfortable until your body was in or close to the hot tub. Kaley quickly pulled off a pair of sweatpants and a baggy sweatshirt to reveal her gorgeous body in a sexy purple bikini. She threw herself quickly into the tub and the bubbles formed around her delicate shoulders.

I had poured Kaley a glass of wine and we sat close together in the tub, enjoying the view of the sunset. As the sun faded, the deck lights came on, allowing us to still enjoy time outside.

I began to talk with Kaley about a variety of subjects about her personal life (family, work and pets), when she began to discuss her divorce with me.

"It was really difficult to have my marriage fail," Kaley started. "I had always imagined that when I finally got married that it would be 'the one' and I wouldn't ever have to be alone again. When I fell in love with him, I so badly wanted him to be 'the one' that I tried to ignore a lot of the issues that we had.

"The amazing thing about those issues is that they only got worse once we were married. I had quit using The Agency, because I wanted to only be with my husband, but he didn't seem to feel the same way. I would always find text messages from women that seem to indicate that he was cheating on me, but I tried to ignore them as long as I could.

"One day, I couldn't handle it anymore and I snapped. That was the day I ended it. I felt like a total failure. To this day, I wonder if it was just I met the wrong guy, or if it was my fault."

Kaley's voice wavered a little bit as a single tear rolled down her cheek. I rubbed her thigh and pulled her close to me in the hot tub.

"Kaley, there is no way that you can blame that on yourself," I said, "It is obvious that you just married the wrong guy. I know that this will sound weird coming from a guy that you are paying to sleep with, but I too hope to one day find 'the one' and have that be my only one.

"I just think you can't force it. When you find the one that you love, you will know it. It won't be forced, it will come natural.

"I know that we have only known each other for about a day, but I know that you will find someone great. You have so much going for you. The way you talk about your family, it is obvious you have a lot of love in your heart. You just have to stay patient and wait for that guy."

Kaley smiled as she wiped her face, regaining her composure. I leaned forward and gave Kaley a quick kiss. It was the first time that we had kissed, but it came naturally. As I leaned back upright, her head followed me. She began to kiss me with an increased level of passion. I brushed her wet hair away from her neck as I held her head close to me as we kissed.

The sweetness from the wine was flowing with our kiss. Kaley kissed wonderfully. Her kiss was passionate, but still light and romantic. She didn't rush, but was very intentional with every pass of her tongue and movement of her lips.

Kaley moved her body and placed herself in my lap. The bubbles began to pop between our bodies, lightly splashing our faces as we continued to kiss. She was sitting on top of my rock hard cock and must have been able to feel it as she sat on my lap.

Kaley stopped her kiss and moved off my lap, standing in front of me in the middle of the tub. She reached down in the water and suddenly pulled her untied bikini bottoms out of the water and tossed them toward the bedroom door. She also reached up and untied her bikini top and threw it to the same area. Her bare breasts were now staring me in the face. Her boobs were quite perky with medium sized nipples. Her nipples quickly hardened as the cold air was mixing in the air above the tub with the hot steam.

Kaley sunk back down into the water, allowing her breasts to be warmed back up inside the water. I knew that I needed to get naked as well, so I slid off my trunks and tossed them over with her bikini. Kaley returned to my lap and we continued to kiss. This time, I used my hands to explore her body and build a full mental image of her based on what I felt.

Her wet body slid and rubbed against mine. My cock was standing upright, pinned against my belly as she pressed her hips tightly against mine. With every movement I could feel her tightly trimmed landing strip rub against my shaft.

We both seemed ready to take things to the next step, but that would be difficult to do in the hot tub. Sex in a hot tub, while a fun idea, is often times difficult to achieve. I had done it just once in my life, which was with Taylor Swift, and we were both incredibly wet to make that possible. Neither Kaley nor I appeared to want to try to attempt this in the hot tub.

Kaley went over and grabbed two towels from the towel warmer that was attached to the hot tub. We quickly got out of the tub and tried to wrap ourselves up and make it to the bedroom. It was not much use, as the cold air immediately hugged onto our wet bodies as we rushed into the house.

The house felt nice and warm, after the few seconds we had spent running through the cold. We took our warm towels and laid them over the bed, as our naked bodies were still soaked. I then grabbed Kaley and lifted her up, laying her body back on the towels.

Kaley's short blonde hair was soaked from the water and steam that had been flying in the air. Her nipples stood at attention, as likely the cold air had been a little too much for her. Our bodies were both still pretty warm from the tub, and my warm tip found its way down her slit and inside her. As I pushed my cock inside her, Kaley let out a soothing moan.

Kaley wrapped her hands around the back of my neck as I began to hump her from the side of the bed. I kissed her lips, neck and chest as I sped my pace. Kaley began to rub my wet hair as she gasped and moaned.

I flipped Kaley over on the bed and crouched behind her doggy style. I began to pound my dick inside her, reaching around her body and massaging her breasts as I thrust. Kaley got louder as this position appeared to be a major turn on for her. I would soon realize that Kaley loved to have her boobs played with all the time.

tnhardon
tnhardon
393 Followers
12