The Agency Ch. 20 (Retreat Pt. 01)

Story Info
The Agency gathers for a companywide retreat.
5.7k words
4.61
24.8k
30

Part 20 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnhardon
tnhardon
392 Followers

Letter from the Writer: Firstly, I want to thank everyone who has read my story so far. I hope that over the last 19 chapters you have been able to enjoy the exploits of Joe and maybe put yourself into his shoes. Your positive motivation has spurred me on to 20 chapters now, and I can't thank you enough for that. Please keep sending your feedback, as I really enjoy hearing from the readers about their thoughts on the story, as well as ideas for the future. This twentieth chapter is a gift to the readers for all of the positive support you've shown as this series has grown.

*****

I arrived back at LAX after another long flight. Fortunately, the return flight had been more pleasurable, with no screaming babies and much more sleep. As I drove down the interstate back to my apartment, my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Joe, it is Eliza. I know that you just got back from Australia and I hope that all went well. I wanted to go ahead and let you know what would be happening for your next assignment as it is very different from what you have done in the past.

"This next assignment is what we call, 'The Retreat'. Most of show business slows down next month to allow for award season. We use this opportunity to do two different things at 'The Retreat'.

"First, we bring all of our associates to a large resort in Hawaii, which we have rented out for the next month. The first week and half will be a time for our associates to gather and meet with each other. During these meetings, you will be able to forge relationships with our other associates, and also learn from some of our most successful associates and agents. I will be giving a lecture on the female erogenous zones on day two, just so you know.

"Second, for the remaining two and a half weeks, we will be renting out the remaining resort villas out to our customers for vacation. This is our customer appreciation portion of 'The Retreat'. During this time, we will have online signups for time to be with our associates, free of charge. This is fun because with our clients on vacation, many of them are relaxed and able to have lots of fun with their associates. Our clients will also have the opportunity to try out associates they have never been with, to see if they have any preferences about who they like. Most of our clients will spend most of their time with their normal associate, but will also try one or two different associates for kicks.

"This is an annual event and one that will be highly attended, so make sure that you get plenty of rest this week before you head out for Hawaii."

This was the first time that I had heard of such a retreat, but I was incredibly excited at the thought of getting to see some of my former clients again and possibly fooling around with some new ones. The thought of such an experience made me hard just to think about.

The next week flew by as I rested and packed for "The Retreat". Jake the Snake texted me to ask if I was going and I let him know I was. As a new hire, I had missed out on this retreat the previous year, because I hadn't had a large enough client base. Jake and I decided to share a ride to the airport since we were both booked on the same flight.

When Jake and I got to our gate, I was immediately shocked by the numbers of attractive people who were gathered around. It was obvious that this flight was full of associates of The Agency.

Jake led me over to a group of people who were seated near the window. Three women and one man sat in the chairs as we approached.

"Jake!" the cute blonde screamed as she got up and rushed over to give Jake a hug.

The girl had long blonde hair that was curled toward the tips. She was on the shorter side, probably 5'4", but had a very well-proportioned body. Her long tan legs showed off under her short white shorts, which could barely contain her massive butt. She had a smaller torso, but her belly was flat and slim. The tops of her breasts showed through the opening in her tank top. Her breasts were a little on the smaller side, but what she lacked in volume she made up for in perkiness. She was a very sexy woman.

"Erin, this is Joe," Jake said as his embrace with the blonde ended, "This is his first time on 'The Retreat'. We actually met when he filled in for me with Kerry Washington while I was sick."

"Joe, it is so nice to meet you!" Erin said in a very perky tone, "I hope that you will hang out with us this next week. We have always needed another guy to even up our group!"

Erin gave me a hug before turning back toward the chairs. She pointed to each of the people and introduced them for me, "This is Michael, Samantha and Lauren."

Michael was a very muscular white guy, who I would have expected to meet at a gym. Jake was muscular, but looked scrawny in comparison to Michael. Michael had spiked blonde hair, which was gelled perfectly in place. He was a few inches shorter than me, but his size still intimidated me. I reached out and shook his hand and he nearly crushed my hand with his grip.

Samantha had dark red hair, which was braided and rested on her shoulder. She had fair skin, especially in comparison to the rest of the group; but her body still showed off nicely. Samantha wore a medium length purple skirt, which showed off her toned legs. Her body type was long and lanky, but she did have surprisingly large breasts, which bulged against her white t-shirt. She had a few freckles on her face and a beautiful smile which showed off her pearly white teeth. Samantha stood and gave me a hug as I got to her seat.

Lauren was an incredibly beautiful light skinned black woman. It appeared that she was probably the oldest one in the group, but her body was still rocking. Lauren's medium length, jet black hair fell down to her shoulders. Lauren had some long meaty legs, which were grasped tightly by her short shorts. Her cocoa skin glimmered in the light. She wore a cutoff shirt, which showed off her belly, revealing some abs. Lauren's breasts were the largest in the group, but went well with her curvy figure. Lauren smiled and shook my hand when I came to her.

It was nice to finally be meeting a large number of people that were in this crazy profession, especially women who were in it. We stood around and made small talk before the gate attendant opened the door to allow people onto the plane. We grabbed our bags and got in line. I stood between Jake and Erin as the gate attendant scanned each person's ticket. Based on the line, it appeared the flight was nearly sold out, and most of the people appeared to be from The Agency.

My seat was 26D, which was an aisle seat near the middle of the plane. Jake and Erin had already stopped at their seats closer to the front of the plane. As I approached row 26, I was excited to see Samantha take the window seat on the left side of the plane. At least for the next few hours, I would get to sit with someone I had met, even if it was just briefly in the terminal.

I was greeted with a warm smile as I sat down; it appeared that Samantha too was happy to be seat together. We sat quietly as the flight attendants went through their pre-flight safety speech. As we taxied away from the gate, Samantha broke the silence.

"So, Joe, how long have you been with The Agency?"

"A little more than a year now. Wow! I can't believe it has actually been that long," I laughed, "How about you?"

"I have been with The Agency for two years, so I'm still pretty new to it too. Everyone else in the group has been here for almost five years. Lauren just past ten years I think."

Samantha stopped and braced herself as the plane sped down the runway for takeoff.

"Flying is my least favorite part of this job," she snickered once we were finally off the ground, "I've gotten used to it for the most part, but the takeoffs still get me every time."

Samantha and I began to discuss our backgrounds. We actually had a lot in common as she too came from a sales background before getting recruited. I tried to stray away from sexual questions, since all we dealt with was sex in our line of work. We shared some things about our past, before talking about our favorite foods and television shows. It was just small talk, but Samantha was really fun to talk to.

"So who is your agent?" I asked.

"Adam Stewart," she responded, "he has been with The Agency since the very beginning. I actually felt a little weird during my recruitment, because he was by far the oldest guy I had ever been with; but he was so handsome it was hard to not be attracted. Who is yours?"

"Eliza Monroe."

"Oh," Samantha responded with a strange look on her face.

"Is that bad?" I laughed.

"No, I'm sure she is great. She is actually a legend for her work as an associate. It is just that she has always been kind of the warning story about not getting too caught up with your clients. She was the top associate before I showed up, but everything with Clooney went down right around the time I arrived. It was a shock to everyone."

"Yeah, I've heard about it through the grapevine. All in all, she has been a really good agent. We have our ups and downs, but some of that has been on me."

Our conversation moved back away from work as we sipped on some alcoholic beverages off the drink cart. Samantha was really fun and our conversation floated from topic to topic with ease.

"What has been the hardest thing for you to deal with transitioning to The Agency?" Samantha asked.

"Hmmm, that is tough. There are two things that I have struggled with the most. The first was just the routine of working for such long stretches and then having a month of free time to recover. The other was the frequency of having sex. I don't know I have ever gone through a time when I've had as much sex as I do on an assignment."

"Oh, I understand that. That was the hardest transition for me too. I had actually been out of the game for a while when I got recruited. I had normally only slept with boyfriends and that would only happen a few times a week, but I had been single for almost a year when I got recruited. It was quite a shock to go on my first assignment and be expected to have sex once or twice a day. It took a few assignments before I really got used to that. I also was always concerned that I wasn't good enough in bed. I always enjoyed being with the guy I was with, but I was self-conscious that he didn't enjoy it."

"I'm sure a beautiful woman like you had nothing to worry about."

Samantha smiled and blushed a little at the compliment. The plane shook and rattled out of nowhere. I looked out the window and we had already landed. The six hour flight had flown by, as Samantha and I had been engrossed in our conversation.

We slowly filtered off the plane and into the terminal. I lost track of Samantha as we made our way to baggage claim, but did catch up with Michael as we walked.

"How'd you like that flight? Pretty brutal wasn't it," Michael said as we made our way through the terminal.

"Actually, it went by pretty quick for me. I got to sit with Samantha and we talked for pretty much the entire flight. We lost track of time and it just flew by."

"You and Samantha? Well that is good. We were actually hoping you two would sit together."

"Why is that?"

"Well, you see we have been hanging out as a group now for quite some time on the retreats and when we have free time back in Los Angeles. Erin and I have kind of been a 'couple' for the last four years. Jake and Lauren have been a 'couple' since Jake's first year. Samantha befriended Erin not long after she joined two years ago. She has kind of been a fifth wheel which has been uncomfortable at times, so Jake was hoping that you two would hit it off."

"What do you mean when you call yourselves a 'couple'?" I said mimicking the air quotes he had used.

"Well we aren't actually dating each other, but we sleep with each other when we get the opportunity. It is the closest thing that we have to dating in this job. We all understand what is entailed in this job, so we fill the role of boyfriend and girlfriend in each other's life. It is a little weird at first, but you grow to appreciate it. So what do you think of Samantha? Do you have any interest?"

"Of course, Samantha is great. She is pretty and fun to talk to, but I don't know if she has any interest in me."

"Well, fortunately for you she is best friends with Erin, so I'll know soon enough and let you know," Michael said before giving me a playful punch on the arm, which actually kind of hurt.

A charter bus waited for us at the airport and we all piled inside. I found an empty seat next to Jake and sat down, as we waited for everyone to get in to head to the resort.

"How'd things go with Samantha? You two hit it off?" Jake asked a few seconds after I sat down.

"Sounds like everyone wants us to happen," I laughed, "but she was great! Really fun to talk to and obviously she is hot."

"Well, I had to be pretty stealthy to find out your seat assignment for the flight so that we could make sure you two sat together. That definitely wasn't by mistake. Regardless, you can hang out with us, but it would work out great if we had a third couple in the group. Plus, it will make this experience more enjoyable for you."

Our bus departed from the airport and headed down a narrow road along the ocean. I could see Erin and Samantha talking at the front of the bus, as Michael sat in the row behind them eavesdropping on the conversation. It felt a little like in middle school when two kids have a crush on each other and all of their friends are trying to help set them up.

It was only a short bus trip to the resort, which was gated and appeared to be incredibly private. We drove past clusters of small houses which lined the road. We finally reached a large building which looked like a small convention center. Everyone stood and unloaded their bags from the bus and made their way inside. I followed everyone inside the building where we entered a large lobby with lots of tables set up.

A voice echoed out on an intercom, "Attention associates: Please locate your agent at one of the tables set up in the lobby to receive your room assignment, resort map and itinerary for 'The Retreat'".

Everyone scrambled in a variety of directions. I stood and searched across the large lobby trying to find Eliza. I was surprised to see so many different agents inside the building. I guess I had never realized the true magnitude of The Agency. It appeared that The Agency likely covered celebrities for the entire world, as there were people of every age and race imaginable inside.

It took me a minute or two, but I finally spotted a line forming in front of a table where Eliza was seated. I got behind a taller black man who appeared to be in his late 30's. The line progressed until I stood in front of Eliza at the table.

"Hello, Joe!" she said, a lot more excited than I had expected, "You will be staying in Oceanside 410, which is located here," circling an area on an illustrated map of the resort.

"Enclosed is your itinerary for your entire stay along with instruction of how to get onto the celebrity booking system. The first speaker will begin at 5:00 tonight, followed by dinner, which is located on the other side of this building, facing the ocean. You have my phone number if you have any questions. There are golf carts that are located outside this building, which you can use during your stay and to get your luggage to your room."

I grabbed the packet from Eliza and nodded my head to let her know I understood. It was 3:30, so I took off to my room to freshen up for the evening.

The room was far nicer than I had expected. In reality, the room was a single bedroom townhome, which was connected in a complex with other townhomes. My room had a back porch that was right on the ocean, which I had to imagine was one of the nicer rooms based on the map of the complex. Some rooms appeared to be bigger than mine, but it was hard to beat such a beautiful location.

After taking the time to freshen up, I made my way over to the small convention center for the first lecture of the trip. All of the associates were filtering into the auditorium which was filled with chairs all directed at a stage. I looked around the room, hoping to find a familiar face when I heard Jake calling out my name and waving. He and the rest of the group were sitting to the far right about halfway toward the back.

They had saved me a seat next to Samantha, which hadn't been surprising. Samantha still had her hair braided, but had changed into a dark green sun dress. Based on the two outfits I had seen, she seemed to have a little bit of modesty to her, which I actually found attractive. I could see just enough to entice myself, but not enough to make her seem slutty.

As the last few associates entered the room, a man in a suit walked on stage and the lights in the audience dimmed. The man appeared to be in his 50's but looked sharp in his suit. He had a sort of old school handsomeness. His salt and pepper hair was fixed perfectly and he walked with confidence to the stage.

"Hello, associates! I want to thank you for all of the hard work you have done this year. For those of you who may be new, let me introduce myself. I am Mark Ziller, owner and founder of The Agency. This year, we are celebrating our 24th year of service, which is longer than some of you have been alive."

The audience laughed.

"As we always begin this retreat, I want to give a quick State of the Company address to inform you about how our business is doing. I know that most of you don't get the opportunity to hear about our company and its growth, as you are mainly focusing on your individual assignments.

"This year we saw growth in our company, unlike anything we have seen in nearly fifteen years. We have moved ten associates out of the field to become new agents, which has caused an increase in new member recruitment. To date, we have 47 agents, who service celebrities in 61 countries, spanning over 4 continents. I would like to recognize Xi Chan, who began our field office in Hong Kong last year. In China alone we have 50 associates who service the ever growing celebrity base in the East Asian region.

"All together, we have eclipsed 500 total associates, with the average associate bringing in a total of $850,000 per year. Last year, we brought in nearly a half a billion dollars in client fees, not including the money that is provided to each associate for tips."

The audience applauded, with a few men making a strange wooting noise.

"As we usual do during this speech, we would like to recognize our top three earning newcomers, both male and female. We classify newcomers as anyone who has been with the company for less than three years. Please stand so we can recognize your achievement as you are called. Our top earning women by client fees earned: Jessica Halbrook, Samantha Roberts and Claudia Rios."

Samantha stood from her seat, as a spotlight flashed over our section. I was impressed that Samantha had already done so well within the company. It told a lot about her skill that she was already being recognized as one of the top associates.

Mark waited for the smattering of applause to die down before continuing, "Our top earning men by client fees earned: Martin Lopez, Huang Fu Ming and Joe Williams."

I was surprised to hear my name and tentatively stood as the spotlight swung back over our section. Based on the superstar clients I'd had, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised; but it was weird to be listed among the top newcomers to the company. It made me feel good about the work I was doing.

As I sat back down, Samantha smiled at me and leaned over and whispered, "Sounds like we are both pretty big deals."

Mark continued, "I'd like to thank these new associates for their great work and recognize the ability that youth has to succeed in this company. These six individuals accounted for 4% of our total earnings this year. These associates have taken on some of the highest profile celebrities in their respective regions, and continued to grow the client base of our company."

tnhardon
tnhardon
392 Followers
12