The Agency Ch. 22 (Retreat Pt. 03)

Story Info
Three prospective clients go for a test drive.
5.1k words
4.68
34.6k
36

Part 22 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnhardon
tnhardon
392 Followers

My night with Ariel had been fun, but tiring. The next morning, I woke up exhausted, struggling to find energy. Today was an incredibly important day, as I had three prospective clients waiting to try me out.

I made a large pot of strong coffee and began to down cups of it to try and provide myself with the energy that would be necessary to make it through this day. I sat and pondered what the day had in store for me.

Amy Adams was first on my schedule and was a bit of a concern for me. The oldest person I had ever been with was my failed encounter with Kerry Washington, and Amy was a few years older. This may not have anything to do with age, but I still was concerned about the age gap. I was very familiar with Amy as an actress, and was definitely attracted to her; but I knew that the assignment could be a difficult start to the day.

Selena Gomez was my second assignment, which was the one I was most excited and nervous about. Taylor Swift had recommended me to Selena, so I knew I needed a good performance. Taylor had also alluded to a possible threesome in the future if the encounter went well, so I had an added pressure to succeed.

Ariana Grande was the third and final assignment, but was one I felt strangely confident about. In all of my years of having sex, I seemed to perform better with smaller girls. I was athletically built, but not necessarily muscular. Smaller girls had always been easier for me to carry around and manipulate in the bedroom, so I had a lot more options of things to do. If I could make it to Ariana's appointment with enough energy, I knew I could put in a good night's work with her.

I heard a knock at the door and went to answer it. Amy stood waiting, wearing large sunglasses, a yellow skirt and a tight black shirt. I welcomed Amy and showed her inside.

"Mmm, is that coffee I smell?" Amy said as she sniffed the air.

"It is. Would you care for a cup?"

"I would love that," Amy replied as she took a seat on the chair in the living room.

"Cream or sugar?"

"Just cream, please."

I poured Amy a cup of coffee and brought it to her before taking a seat on the couch, sipping the last little bit in my mug.

"How has your week been so far?" Amy asked, taking a few small sips.

"Very tiring, but pretty good. It is difficult to have a bad time in a beautiful place like this. How about you?"

"Well, the first day I got to explore the resort some, but yesterday I was busier. I scheduled some time with a guy named Michael, and that didn't go too well."

"Really built, white guy?"

"Yeah, you know him?"

I laughed, "Yeah, I've met him before."

"I'm sure he is great for some people, but I am looking for something a little tenderer. I was told by one of the agents that you might be that guy."

I got a kick out of the thought that I may be better than Michael, especially considering how cocky he had been all last week. It seemed like I probably was a better fit for Amy, which put me at ease about some of the concerns I had coming into our meeting.

"Hopefully I will be just what you are looking for," I responded with a smile.

Amy and I chitchatted while she finished up her cup of coffee. We then made our way to the bedroom. I still wasn't sure what to expect from Amy, outside of that she preferred tender loving, at least in comparison to what Michael gave her yesterday.

Amy grabbed me when we entered the bedroom and began to kiss me. Her kisses weren't aggressive, but soft with a very loving feel to them. We made our way to the bed and I sat down on the edge and allowed Amy to sit on my lap.

Amy's kisses were slow and gentle. It was nice to be kissing without any rush to it. I explored her body with my hands as we kissed. Amy pulled off my shirt, but never sped up her pace. The slow and gentle nature of her kisses began to put me into a trance. I was relaxed, almost too much so. I needed something to bring the life back into me, so I pulled off Amy's tight black shirt.

Amy had a very tight, perky body for being over 40 years old. I had been with women nearly half her age, which she put to shame. With the black top removed, I was able to see her lime green bra, which appeared to be a pushup as her breasts seemed far larger than mentioned in her bio.

Leaning up against my body, Amy pushed me back flat onto the bed as we continued to kiss. I could feel Amy's hands move down toward my shorts, lightly caressing my hardened cock over the fabric. She then dropped her hips down toward mine and began to grind her hips against my dick, never stopping her kisses.

Again, Amy's movements were slow and gentle grinding against me. I could tell that when Amy said she was looking for something tender, she really meant it. I enjoyed sensual sex, but hadn't really had any all week. My previous clients had all been looking for some intense loving, but I needed to dial it back and be delicate this time around.

I reached down toward Amy's grinding hips and slid my hand up her yellow skirt. I placed both hands on her butt and began to slowly massage each cheek with my hands as she rocked her body. For the first time, Amy paused our kiss as she leaned away to let out a little moan.

The pause offered me an opportunity to change things up, and I wasted no time in doing so. I rolled Amy off my body, so she was lying flat on her back. Her red hair lie sprawled out across the white comforter. I moved to the foot of the bed and slid off Amy skirt, which revealed a pair of white panties highlighted in lime green trim.

There was a small wet spot on Amy's underwear from where she had been grinding up against me. I brushed my hand across it, feeling the little bit of stickiness seeping through. Her panties came off with ease and I got my first glimpse of Amy's pussy, which was cleanly shaven.

As I stared at Amy lying nearly nude on the bed, I noticed how much she looked like Samantha. Granted Samantha was younger, had a bigger butt and boobs and was taller; but lying on the bed there was a definite resemblance. The red hair was nearly the same shade and their skin tones were identical. There was also something about their face that was similar that I couldn't quite pinpoint. Regardless, this revelation was a major turn on for me, as I had been missing Samantha over the last few days.

I slipped off my shorts and unleashed my dripping wet dick. The temptation for me to take that opportunity to mount her and thrust away was strong, but I knew that wasn't what Amy was looking for. I crawled part of the way up the bed and adjusted Amy's legs so that my mouth could find its way to her smooth pussy.

Going down on a woman was one of my strong suits. This skill had been acquired over time, but some of the skill was tied to my ability to read a woman. Not every woman likes to be gone down on the same way. For some, they like hard and fast passes of the tongue, while others prefer it light and slow. Some women like you to focus solely on their clit, while others like for you to explore their entire pussy with your tongue and lips. The options are endless, so it takes some trial and error to find what will set the woman off. I had a very good ability to be able to adjust and find out quickly what a woman liked, and make it happen.

I knew that Amy would like it light and slow, based off the way the rest of our encounter had gone. The tip of my tongue slowly passed up and down Amy's slit. I continued to pass it up and down her slit, sliding my tongue deeper with each pass. Amy closed her eyes and began to moan as I worked. My tongue focused on Amy's clit, slowly increasing my speed and force. Amy's eyes were closed, as she lie on the bed jolting as the pleasure shot up her body.

"Oh...my...YES!" Amy screamed, grabbing the back of my head and forcing it against her hips as she enjoyed the pleasures of her orgasm.

Amy finally released her grip from the back of my head and I pulled myself away from her pussy. I maneuvered myself forward, as Amy was panting trying to catch her breath. The tip of my cock was already soaked in precum and I slipped myself inside her. I slipped inside with ease, but Amy's pussy was a little tighter than I had expected.

As we lie in the missionary position, I placed my hand behind Amy's head allowing me to pull her body closer to mine as I thrust. My thrusts started off very slow, but I was not timid.

"One, two, three, thrust," I counted off in my head as we began. My hips clapped against her elevated thighs with my powerful thrust forward.

Amy's face was frozen, somewhere between a smile and a moan. I slowly sped up my pace, keeping my pauses between thrusts to a minimum. As I began to rub her breast with my hand, her face finally became unfrozen, as she began to let out precious moans.

The bed began to creak and smack against the wall. I was doing my best to not sacrifice motion for speed, but it was difficult with how hard I was going. Amy's precious moans turned to screams as she got close to another orgasm.

Amy reached up and dug her finger nails into my back as the orgasm took over her body. I continued to thrust vigorously trying to push myself to cum. As Amy's orgasm came toward an end, I fired my load inside her. I froze as I could feel my cock flexing involuntarily as it spewed out ropes of my cum.

I could feel the last bit of cum slip out of the tip of my cock, and I slipped out of Amy and laid beside her on the bed. Amy and I both lie breathing heavily. After a minute, Amy caught enough of her breath to speak.

"When you went down on me, I thought that was the best feeling I had ever experienced. Then you got on me and, wow, was I ever wrong, because that felt even better. Sex in the past has never even been in the same realm of how good that was. Normally, I can't even get off from oral sex."

Amy continued to rave about what just happened, and I watched nodding along. In reality, I was blocking out what she was saying. For some time, I had been very prideful in my sexual prowess; but after a while, I realized that it was something that went to my head and prevented me from performing with as much effort. Instead of listening to Amy go on and on about how good the sex just was; I instead used the opportunity to take in her gorgeous naked body one last time.

Amy stuck around longer than I expected after sex. It appeared some of it was lack of energy to leave, while part of me thought she just enjoyed my company. Unlike Kat, Amy used up almost the entirety of her three hours before getting dressed and heading on her way. Based on the reaction, I assumed this wouldn't be the last I saw of Amy Adams.

The pressure was on to regroup and refocus on my next assignment. I had not felt this way prior to meeting a client before. Selena Gomez would be arriving soon, and I was putting a lot of pressure on myself to impress her. In addition to Taylor's insinuation that a possible threesome could evolve, I had long had a crush on Selena.

When 2:00 rolled around, I was hyped and ready to go. Selena arrived a few minutes late; but due to my excitement, it seemed like I waited hours for the door to be knocked on.

Selena arrived wearing a pair of flip flops, white shorts and a red shirt. As I showed Selena inside, my eyes glanced down toward her butt. The white shorts revealed the outline of a bright blue thong underneath. It took everything inside me to not pin Selena against the wall and have my way with her at that very moment.

We entered the living room and Selena took a seat on the couch, while I sat myself at the opposite end. Selena looked absolutely gorgeous. Her long dark locks cascaded down onto her shoulders and lie across her bright red top. Selena's skin was nice and tan, which caused the color choice of her clothes to pop. I was mesmerized, but was doing all I could to not focus too heavily on my attraction to her until we got to the bedroom.

Selena was by far the chattiest celebrity that had arrived at my door. We discussed Taylor and our mutual friendship with her. Our conversation then ventured on to our personal backgrounds and likes and dislikes. It was as if we were on a first date and were trying to learn the most we could about each other. Thirty minutes had gone by, and I was no longer focused on my urges to get to the bedroom, as I had actually become engrossed in the conversation I was having with her. Much like Taylor, our conversation came very easily.

As we continued to talk, it seemed as if sex was the furthest thing from Selena's mind, until she finally circled back to her friendship with Taylor.

"I have to say, Taylor told me that you were handsome, but I honestly didn't know what to expect when I showed up here today. I am having trouble staying focused on our conversation some just because I get lost staring at you," Selena said with a giggle.

"Oh thank goodness!" I said laughing back, "I have felt the same way about you. I catch myself just watching your pretty face when you are talking and then realize that I missed what you were talking about."

We had a short laugh before we found ourselves just staring back at one another. The long silence had been something I had waited for since Selena walked in the door. I scooted over toward Selena on the couch and moved in for the kiss.

The kiss began with immediate passion, as we went at each other like two teenagers. The horniness that had disappeared mid-conversation had returned, as I wasted no time exploring Selena's body with my hands. I grasped ahold of Selena's cute bubble butt and rubbed it from outside her shorts.

It appeared we were again on the same page, as she stopped kissing me to rip my shirt off. She continued to kiss me as soon as the shirt slipped off my body. She rubbed her hands on my chest as I continued to rub down her body from outside her clothing.

My cock throbbed from inside my shorts, as my hands worked on her body. I grasped the bottom of Selena's shirt, and she pulled away from our kiss to let me slip it over her head. We both removed our shorts and stripped down to just our underwear.

Selena and I stood by the couch together nearly naked. I couldn't help but marvel at her sexy blue push up bra and matching blue thong. My erection was evident in my underwear, and I could tell that Selena was staring at it. I pulled Selena back onto the couch and we picked up with our making out.

We alternated between passionate kisses to kissing each other's body. Our hands explored each other even more than our mouths were: grasping, rubbing and fondling one another.

It was at this point I realized we were still in the living room and had not moved into the bedroom. Selena seemed ready and willing to do it on the couch, as she quickly removed her bra and thong. I looked over at the sliding glass door, which was sitting uncovered. Should I close the blinds? There was no time for that as a fully nude Selena was now ripping off my underwear, eager to see my hard cock.

No one seemed to be walking the beachfront; and even if they were, I doubted they would see us. However, the thought that someone might catch a glimpse of the two of us was actually a turn on. Selena mounted me and slipped my cock inside her.

Selena had some of the best hip action that I had ever seen. It was almost as if she was at home mounted on top of me. Selena showed great variety in the pace and movement of her hips, as she moved along my shaft. The feeling was amazing, but the sight may have been even better. Watching her body move on top of me was incredible. Her small perky boobs jiggled ever so slightly with her movements. Her beautiful long dark hair swayed, as if from a small breeze, from front to back.

For a moment, I had an out of body experience. Everything began to move in slow motion and silent as I fell entranced with Selena's incredible body.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Selena was screaming, as everything seemed to be moving back in real time for me.

Selena let out another terrifically loud scream and threw her body forward onto my chest. Her head pressed against my chest, as Selena lightly bit my chest, trying to stifle the volume of her orgasmic screams. I continued to raise and lower my hips, hoping to continue providing her pleasure.

Selena settled down from the orgasm and slid off my cock. She placed her hand on my chest, as if to tell me to stay where I was. She turned around and straddled me from the opposite direction, so her back was facing me. I held up my wet cock and allowed her to slide back on it.

Selena's hip movements were far slower this time around. Her cute ass slowly moved up and down, as I could see my shaft being rubbed by her tight pussy lips. I grabbed both butt cheeks and squeezed them with my hands as she worked her body on me.

Her dark brown hair rested on her back as she slowly ground hips on me. Selena reached back and pulled her hair over her right shoulder, allowing her to look over her left shoulder. She could see I was enjoying every second of the glorious view and she smiled.

The pace quickened from that point on. Selena's hips moved quicker and harder as her ass slapped against me. Selena was far from quiet, letting out moans and subdued screams as she rode my cock. Her sexiness, coupled with her powerful hip movements, was far too much for me to handle. My body stiffened as I fired shots of cum into Selena's pussy.

"Oh yes," she moaned, obviously feeling me cum inside her.

Cumming only seemed to urge her on as she sped up even faster, trying to achieve another orgasm herself. It worked as it only took her another minute to let out another powerful orgasm.

Selena slid off my dick and lie down across my chest. She was breathing heavily, as she had put in a lot of exercise from riding me. I held her close as rested on top of me.

We lie together on the couch for probably fifteen minutes. I enjoyed the feeling of Selena lying on top of me, and appeared that she was enjoying it as well.

I figured Selena would need something to recuperate, as she was warm and had broken a little sweat from all of her work.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked.

Selena nodded and I slipped out from underneath her to grab a water bottle from the kitchen. When I returned, Selena sat up on the couch and took the bottle, downing the water as fast as she could.

"Gotta rehydrate from Round 2!" She said, laughing.

"Round 2, huh?" I snickered back.

"You don't have it in you?"

"For you- I'd be ready for as many rounds as you want."

Selena smiled as she took the last sip out of the water bottle. I stood beside her when she set the empty water bottle on the coffee table. My cock was sitting limp, with a small bead of cum hanging on to my tip. Selena reached up and grabbed ahold of my cock, pulling it into her mouth. Her mouth was cold, from all of the water she just drank, but the feeling was strangely titillating. I could feel her tongue lap up the little amount of cum that was still on my dick.

Selena's mouth warmed quickly and my cock began to harden as it did. Selena seemed to be enjoying the opportunity to blow me, as she took her time exploring my cock with her mouth. Her tongue rubbing against my tip made my knees weak.

She gave my cock one final long suck, before popping it out of her mouth and flashing me a big smile. Selena crouched down on the couch on all fours and I got on the couch behind her. I wasted no time getting to work, letting my hips furiously clap against Selena's cute ass. I was facing the large sliding glass door and could see a few people walking along the beach. It was unlikely that they could see inside, but the thought that they could see us was a major turn on nonetheless.

Selena was very vocal during sex and brought a lot of energy. As sexy as I found her before we met, I was even more surprised at how sexy I found her in person. When we both succumbed to another orgasm, we decided to call it a day.

tnhardon
tnhardon
392 Followers
12