The Agency Ch. 25 (E. Watson Pt. 2)

Story Info
Leaving London Leads to Nostalgia.
4.4k words
4.66
24.9k
40

Part 25 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnhardon
tnhardon
393 Followers

I slowly opened my eyes as my cell phone buzzed on the nightstand beside him. Rolling over, I grabbed my phone to shut off the alarm. It was the end of a terrific month in London. My first trip to Europe hadn't afforded me the opportunity to take in any of the sights, but had still been a thrilling trip.

The bedroom was dimly lit by a thin beam of light that was sneaking between the curtains. As the blurriness of morning escaped my eyes, the room came into focus. Beside me in bed lay the lovely Emma Watson. She was facing away from me, with a thin sheet covering one of her legs and running between her legs, where it was balled up in her arms. The previous night's goodbye was intense and lengthy, leaving both of us hot and sweaty.

Emma's perky butt was barely illuminated by the light creeping in the bedroom, but it was a sight that I made sure to take in one final time. Running my hands along her waist, I leaned over and softly kissed Emma on her back, the kiss caused no effect on her deep slumber.

I knew that Emma had been looking forward to a morning to sleep in for some time, so I chose not to wake her. Over the last month, it was rare to get to wake up and see Emma lying in the bed. With filming finally finished, she would have a couple of weeks to relax before her next project. A final goodbye would have been nice, but I realized that the previous night had given us a goodbye that would be hard to top.

Quietly, I got out of bed and walked over to the clothes I laid out the night before. They were the only clothes that hadn't been packed away in my suitcase. Slipping on jeans and t-shirt, I grabbed my luggage and rolled over to the bedroom door. Before leaving I turned back one final time, "Goodbye, Emma," I whispered.

The last month had been significantly different than any experience I had at this point with The Agency. Emma was a self-described "pleaser". Her happiness was derived from her man's happiness. On that first day, I hadn't really understood what Emma meant by this, but after a month I fully grasped the concept.

For Emma, being a pleaser wasn't necessarily about being a submissive; although she had some submissive tendencies. Being a pleaser meant that she cared as much about my happiness as she did her own. There was a give and take. I worked just as hard to provide happiness for Emma, as she did for me, both sexually and not. It was a unique relationship that not only was rare in my working relationships, but also in my previous personal relationships.

I made my way toward the large staircase and came up to the small library that was located halfway down the hall. Emma said that this was probably her favorite place in the world. For Emma, the library was a sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of a celebrity's life. Decorated in dark wood, the bookshelves held all sorts of books from classics to New York Time best sellers. I'm not much of a reader, but even I took some free time to sit down and read some over the previous month.

Two weeks before, we had one of our most memorable nights together in that small library. It was a rainy night, and a small fire crackled and popped in the fireplace. The fire provided a small amount of light and warmth to the room. Besides the desk located near the wall of books, the only piece of furniture was an oversized chaise lounge that sat near the fireplace.

That lounge is where we found ourselves that night, curled up together enjoying the fire as it flamed nearby. It hadn't taken us long to realize that they both enjoyed being close to one another. Whether it was in the library, movie theater or even the bedroom, it was rare to see us far apart.

While relaxing together, we sat and talked. At some point, the conversation came to a close but the communication didn't. I can still remember the look in Emma's beautiful brown eyes as she stared up at me. Words weren't needed to communicate that Emma was hungry for my lips. I slowly leaned in and we began to kiss.

The kissing was tender but passionate, as we began to explore each other's body with our hands. Articles of clothing began to fly across the room and soon we were both undressed. Emma moved her body on top of mine as our kisses began to make their way down from our lips and on to each other's body.

I could feel Emma slightly adjust position atop of me and slip my hard cock inside her. The warmth of the fire was nothing compared to the comfortable warmth of being inside her. The kissing stopped as Emma began to ride me. I leaned back and closed my eyes, enjoying the sensation she was producing. The lounge was the perfect shape for me to lie comfortably on, but still allow Emma to ride me.

The sex, much like the kissing, wasn't hard or fast; but rather, took its time in order to extract every possible ounce of pleasure out of each movement. I opened back up my eyes and watched in wonder as Emma rocked up and down my shaft with ease. The fire was casting a silhouette on the ceiling of Emma's small body at work. It was like getting two views of our intimate moment at the same time.

Emma was an extraordinary lover from start to finish. Every movement she made from foreplay until orgasm was smooth and fluid. It was the first time I had ever been with someone where you didn't have the occasional awkward kiss or uncomfortable movement. It was as if our bodies were meant to work together as one.

Her breasts bounced ever so slightly in my face and her brown hair rubbed against my chest as she leaned closer to me. "I'm so close," she whispered with a moan.

That was all I needed to hear to finish me off. My cock pulsated inside her as I could feel my cum spraying free. As my cock began to calm, she reached her pay off as well. It was as if she needed to feel my warmth inside her before she could push herself to climax. She let out a small gasp, followed by some light moans. She threw her shoulders back, as if the pleasure was try to pull her away.

Out of breath she collapsed forward onto my chest. Our bodies clung to each other as our hearts tried to calm down from the excitement. For a while, we just laid in each other's arms, enjoying the closeness as the fire finally burned out.

The room was far less exciting now then it was on that night a few weeks prior. Ash sat in the fireplace and the room was quiet. It might have been Emma's favorite room in the house for all of the books, but it was my favorite for a much different reason.

I continued to walk down the hall and made it to the top of the staircase. At the base of the stairs was a sitting room, which was one of the least utilized rooms in the entire house. However, Emma and I found a use for it during our first week together.

In our first week, Emma had a small charity event that she was required to attend, equipped with a red carpet appearance. Like most celebrities, Emma had dresses from a number of designers sent to the house so she could choose which outfit would be best for the evening. While I am no expert on high fashion, I offered to give her my opinions on the different outfits, which she greatly appreciated.

One thing that Emma wanted to ensure was that the dress was comfortable enough to walk in and looked good on her body. She told me to wait in the sitting room and she would change into each dress upstairs and would walk down the stairs to model them for me.

Taking my seat, I waited for Emma to get ready. The initial wait was the longest, as she ensured that her hair and make-up looked the way that she had planned on wearing it the next evening. After some time I could hear the clicking of high heels on the hardwood floor of the upstairs hallway. I looked up and saw Emma appear at the top of the staircase.

A huge smile was on Emma's face as she stared down at me. Her brown hair was curled and pulled partially up. She wore a minimal amount of make-up, allowing her natural features to shine through while using the slightest touches of make-up to highlight her best features.

As she made her way down the staircase, the dress came into view. It was a knee length bright yellow dress that was form fitting from top to bottom. The color of the dress went well with her hair color and the snugness of the dress showed off her figure nicely, although it wasn't quite as flattering in the chest.

"What do you think?" Emma asked as she reached the base of the stairs.

"I like that color on you," I replied, "I'm just not sure if I like the way the dress is cut. It shows off your figure nicely, except in the chest. It makes you look flat chested, which you aren't."

"I thought so too," Emma said staring down at the dress, "The other problem is that it isn't very comfortable to walk in. I feel like the dress is squeezing my legs together as I walk. I almost have to waddle in this."

Emma made her way back up the stairs to change her wardrobe. She came back downstairs in three different dresses, each with its own specific issue. One was too big, another just wasn't comfortable and another was a hideous brown and orange color. She wore the ugly one down just because she knew I would get a good laugh at how bad it was.

The fifth dress was a sleek black dress. The dress didn't have any frills to it, but was simple and elegant. The bottom of the dress flowed beautifully down to her mid-thigh, while the upper portion of the dress fit nicely along her body. The neckline of the dress extended down from the straps and showed a tasteful amount of cleavage.

"Wow, I think we have a winner," I announced as she made her way downstairs.

"You like it?" she responded with a smile.

"It is very sexy!"

"I like it a lot too," Emma said as she reached the bottom of the stairs, "It feels great on and I think it looks good on me. I was able to wear one of my more supportive bras with this one, so it is more flattering in the chest. Plus, I like the way that this shows off a little more of my legs. It is sexy, but still very tasteful."

"I know I want a taste of it," I joked.

"You do, huh?" Emma laughed coming closer toward the chair I was seated in, "I think you've gotten a pretty good taste for me already, but I actually haven't gotten a good enough taste of you."

Emma moved in front of my chair and crouched down onto her knees in front of me. I was a bit confused as to what was going on, but it quickly became clear. Emma reached out and unzipped my pants, sliding them down to the floor along with my underwear.

"I just need a taste," Emma said with a smile as she stared at my dick, which was standing at attention.

Reaching forward, Emma grabbed it with her hand near the tip. She gave it two slow strokes, distributing the small amount of precum that had formed on my tip. She spread my legs a little further apart and moved her face in closer to my cock. Sticking out her tongue, she lightly ran the tip along the back of my shaft, sending a chill up my spine. As she reached the tip of my head, she looked up at me with her brown eyes. She slipped her tounge away and smiled, letting out a little chuckle.

"Don't get too excited yet. You'll miss out on the best part," Emma said giving my shaft a few playful strokes.

Emma leaned back in and this time slipped her entire mouth over the tip of my dick. She pressed her lips together until they were tight on the underside of my head. She began to move her mouth up and down, while her hand worked in unison.

The feeling was indescribably good as she used her lips, tongue and hand to stimulate me. For minutes, she knelt and worked my cock in a variety of ways. Emma made sure to never go too long doing the same thing, but spent enough time to not rush.

I was doing my best to not cum immediately, but this was no small feat as she was very skilled. Emma's cute face working my hard cock was a bit surreal for me. She had a way of being both precious and sexy at the same time. It was an odd combination, but it was very arousing.

Emma slipped my cock out of her mouth but continued to stroke. She looked up at me and flashed me her gorgeous smile once more. Soon her tongue slipped back out and she leaned down toward the tip of my cock. Slowly she swirled her tongue from the tip of my cock to halfway down my shaft. Up and down she went applying more and more pressure with her tongue with each pass.

"Oh my gosh!" I moaned with pleasure as I could hold back no longer.

I closed my eyes and lurched back as powerful blasts of cum began to spurt forth. I could feel Emma's mouth come back over my tip, trying to catch the warm flow.

I opened back up my eyes to see Emma slide her mouth back off of me. She giggled and I quickly realized why. In all that had gone on, Emma hadn't gotten her mouth over my cock when I started to cum. A glob was smeared against her long brown hair, while a few warm beads were slowly running down the top of her black dress. She had managed to catch and swallow my last few bursts, but the damage had been done.

"I guess I will need to find another dress," she laughed.

"For what it is worth, I really liked this one," I replied.

"I could tell," Emma retorted with a smile, "Fortunately I have a few more dresses left upstairs. I need to change out of this one and shower off before I try anything else on."

Emma made her way back up the staircase, but this time I followed closely behind. Emma didn't get the chance to try on another dress that night. I helped Emma out of her black dress and into the shower. I felt the need to join her in the shower, where we seemed to get off task once the washing had begun. The rest of the night I tried to show my gratitude for the best head I had ever been given.

As I made my way through the downstairs, the quietness of the house was all too familiar to me. I spent about half of my day in the silence, as Emma had long hours on set. I longed for Emma to come back home to break up the silence. When she was home everything was great. Sure, the sex was incredible; but more so than any client in the past, Emma was a truly engaging person to talk to. Her intelligence offered an incredible depth to our time together and made me even more attracted to her.

It was not rare to find us staying up until the wee hours of the morning, simply talking. There was no general topic of conversation, purely all that was on our minds. Sometimes it was before we had sex, other times afterward, and occasionally we became so engrossed in conversation that we ended up not having sex at all. Our time together was always pleasant, which made our time apart even more difficult.

The lone refuge from the silence of the house was our text conversations with each other. Not every text conversation we had while Emma was on set was as sexually exciting as the first day we met, but it allowed us the opportunity to stay in touch throughout the day.

I made my way through the kitchen and toward the back door that I had been dropped off at a month prior. As I entered the poorly lit hallway, I couldn't help but remember one particular night just a few days prior.

As I mentioned before, most of our text conversations were tame. We updated each other on what was going on, which mainly consisted of me hearing about her day since I was at home bored. However, one particular day Emma was in an obviously horny mood. That morning, I had woken up to a picture of Emma topless in her dressing room. From there, our conversations always seemed to lead back to how much Emma couldn't wait to get home to jump on me. I have to admit, hearing about Emma's intense sexual fire had me just as excited.

Unfortunately, things on set ran late. Between scenes Emma would text me letting me know just how she was feeling:

"I'm so wet thinking about you right now. I want to run out of here right now and sit on your big cock."

"I need your hands on my tits. Want to have you squeeze them as I ride you!"

"My ass needs a good smack. Can you help?"

"When I get home, I want you to taste just how wet you've made me."

The texts continued to come, and it was obvious that Emma's frustration with not being home to act on her excitement was growing. The second they called it a day, Emma was out the door and on the phone calling me.

"Back door in ten minutes. Be ready!" she said before hanging up the phone.

By this point, I was rock hard and ready to play. I sat at the kitchen island and waited to hear Emma come in. Ten minutes seemed like an hour, but finally I heard the back door open. I got up and rushed over to the dimly lit corridor that led from the back door to the kitchen. At the opposite end of the hallway stood Emma, hair wet and askew from the rain that poured outside. She wouldn't have been presentable for the silver screen, but she was more than presentable to me.

Quickly, I walked down the corridor and grabbed Emma as she tossed her purse to the side. We embraced and immersed ourselves in a passionate kiss. We began to undress each other as we kissed. She unbuttoned my pants and dropped them quickly to the floor. My hands made quick work of the back buttons of Emma's dress, which made its way to the floor as well. Emma began to rip off my shirt, as she stood clad in only a black bra and thong.

I didn't have a moment to appreciate her lingerie though, as it was quickly taken off and tossed aside. There was no need to admire each other and engage in any more foreplay, we both were ready. I swept Emma off her feet and lifted her around my waist. I dropped Emma's hips down onto the tip of my cock and I felt Emma's soaked pussy take me in. She definitely hadn't been lying about being wet.

Using the back door as a brace, Emma and I continued the kiss that had been momentarily paused by the stripping. My hand stroked Emma's wet brown locks away from her face. Emma held onto my neck and kissed me passionately, while my hips began move my cock inside her.

My right hand moved down from Emma's hair and face and joined the left underneath Emma's butt. With hands firmly grasped on each cheek, I became more aggressive with my thrusts. The back door rattled as Emma's back pressed up against it with each forward thrust.

"You have no idea how much I needed this," Emma whispered in my ear.

Emma laid her head on my shoulder and began to moan as I continued to pound her. The warmth of her chest pressed up against mine was contrasted by her cool wet hair that rested on my shoulder. The moans increased in volume and turned into near screams as she reached her orgasm. I could feel her tighten around my shaft as the moment overtook her.

I gave Emma a moment to briefly rest and catch her breath. Her fingers dug into my back as waves of excitement continued to hit her. Once she calmed slightly, I lifted her up and off me and turned her around so she was standing facing the door. Almost instinctually, Emma stuck her arms out and leaned forward against the door with her legs spread.

It was one of Emma's favorite positions and one of my favorites to do with her. I would enter her from behind and go to town. With her shorter height, this position offered some intensely deep penetration.

Emma looked over her shoulder, watching me get closer before finally slipping inside her. Primed and ready to go, I reached around Emma and cupped her small perky tits in my hands for leverage.

My thrusts were nearly hard enough to knock Emma off her feet. Our bodies clapped together with each intense pound. Over our entire month together, this was the loudest and most vocal that Emma had ever been.

"Oh yes!" she kept screaming.

"Fuck me harder! Fill me with that cum. I want to feel it!" Emma yelled.

The pressure was building inside me with each one of Emma's cries. An entire day's worth of flirting over the phone had culminated to this. I gave one final hard thrust and allowed the excitement to be set free. The power of my orgasm nearly made me collapse, as I could feel large squirts of cum filling Emma up.

tnhardon
tnhardon
393 Followers
12