The Agency Ch. 28 (A. Benson Pt. 02)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh!!" Ashley screamed, pressing my face as hard as she could against her.

Ashley's moans and screams continued for a few seconds and began to calm. She released her grasp from my head and she sat herself up as I did the same. I hardly had time to catch my balance before Ashley had grabbed ahold of my shirt and began pulling it over my head. It was clear that she wanted to waste no more time.

"I need you to take me, now!" Ashley said.

I quickly removed my pants and Ashley took off her bra. My hard cock flopped out dripping pre-cum. Ashley laid back and pulled me down with her. We began to kiss as I took my free hand and guided my dick inside her.

Based on Ashley's eagerness, I took no time playing it slow. My hips immediately began to thrust quickly and firmly against her. I glid in and out with perfect ease as she was as wet as could be. Ashley cupped her hands on my butt, encouraging my energetic thrusts.

I struggled to keep up with Ashley's orgasms as one seemed to lead into another. Going down on her had loosened her up to a flood of pleasure that wouldn't be stopped. Her moans were as loud as her body could muster between heavy breaths.

For some reason, I happened to notice that the headboard was making quite a thumping noise against the wall with each thrust. My mind momentarily moved from the moment to the thought of the noise we must be making on the other side of the wall. This time it was Samantha that had to listen to my exploits and there was something oddly satisfying about that to my broken heart. It only helped my arousal.

My mind focused back on Ashley, we had been at this for some time now. I was ready to cum, but I wanted to try and time it with one last surge of pleasure for her. I could hear her building to another orgasm and pushed myself to get there as well.

Moments later we both reached the pinnacle. My hips pressed against hers as her finger nails dug into my flexed ass. Cum flowed out of me and into her as we both fought desperately for breath. The clutches of pleasure finally released us.

There we lay panting for breath. I looked over from my pillow and could see how thoroughly exhausted Ashley was.

"You were right when you said this afternoon had been nothing. That was like nothing I've ever experienced. I thought I might black out at one point," she said with a laugh.

I leaned over and gave her a kiss. There was nothing I really needed to say because I had heard everything I needed to hear. Ashley made me feel appreciated and my focus was now on making her feel as great and appreciated as I could.

Exhausted, we both quickly fell asleep.

12