The Agency - Focus on Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Son gets mom without her permission or knowledge.
3.8k words
4.39
127.5k
76

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/18/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
momandwife
momandwife
145 Followers

The Portfolio that Jimmy had compiled had become his prized possession, containing photos and a video of his nude mother disrobing at the tennis club locker room. He would visit these daily, he had possessed them only a month but had viewed the video over a hundred times already, slowing down the DVD when his mother removed her bra, watching her breast fall free under their own weight in slow motion and again when she slid her tennis shorts down exposing her shaved mound. The camerawoman did an incredible job with her close up of moms pussy and anus when she bent offer to remove her shoes. The contrast between moms tan and her sexy bikini tan lines was very exciting for this 18 year old boy.

Walking around the house mom just seemed more... sexual since she started dating Mark (from the agency). She had no idea I had this material but she somehow seemed sexier than ever.

While serving breakfast in the morning, when she would lean forward to lay my plate down, she would give me a full view of both her beautiful white breasts, it seemed like she would hold this pose a little longer than before. When I would ask for the butter and syrup she would make two trips instead of one allowing me to gaze upon her breasts again!

I know it was just my imagination but it almost seemed that she was a little flirtatious with me, her son. I could not look at her without getting aroused. I walked around with an erection almost every waking moment; I jacked-off 4 or more times a day.

The agency had made the offer of setting up anonymous sex with my mom for $2500.00 and I had to somehow come up with the money.

I had already sent a 1,000.00 deposit with a letter stating my intent to accept this offer, shortly after a man came to the door one evening to take my mom on a date. It was Mark, the man on the video being introduced to my mom at the tennis club bar. I know she was getting laid because she was much happier and even started dressing a little sexier around the house.

He was a little formal introducing himself to me, we had never met but I knew who he was. I wondered what the plan would be.

Mom came down the stairs, her hair was perfect, she seldom wore much make-up but this evening was an exception and she looked absolutely heavenly. She seemed excited about her first date in over a year.

I was still up when she returned before midnight. I wanted to hear about her date but she was pretty tight lipped. She said he was a real gentleman and that they were having lunch the next day.

It took me a month to come up with the rest of the money; in that time they saw each other several more times. She even spent the night with him at least one night. There was another time he spent the night at our house when mom thought I was out and they made a lot of noise. Banging the headboard against the wall and when they both came they were very vocal. I was so aroused picturing my mother getting hammered by this man that I laid in bed stroking my cock.

Finally I paid the fees and awaited instructions from the agency. They sent me an email and told me to meet at a particular Starbucks on Saturday at 8 PM. I was so excited I was like a kid at Christmas counting the days.

Saturday finally came, I watched my mom all day knowing that I would be seeing her later nude and, according to the agency having an intimate relationship with her later, and she had no idea.

Evening was setting in; she had been in a great mood all day and was now upstairs getting ready for her date (with me).

When she walked downstairs she took my breath away. She was stunning. She was wearing a black cocktail dress with sparkles all over it. The dress was very snug and I could tell she was not wearing a bra and there were no visible panty lines. I complimented her and gave her a hug. She told me that she would not be home tonight.

She left on her date and about an hour later I headed out to the Starbucks. I sat there sipping my coffee when I was approached by an attractive woman in her mid-thirties. I had never met her before but I recognized her voice as the camerawoman in the locker room and shower with my mom.

She told me that we would be going to the Hilton on Pacific Coast Highway in Huntington Beach. We drove separately to the hotel. We walked through the lobby of this very expensive hotel and went right to the elevator. We didn't talk much but she was very pleasant and nice to look at.

We got off on the 6th floor and she let us into a room half way down the corridor. When we entered this empty room she gave me a white terry cloth robe and asked me to remove all my cloths and put on the robe. I changed and walked out where she had a drink waiting for me. We both sat there with the TV on and made small talk. I still wasn't sure what was going to happen.

She received a text to her phone after reading it and responding she said, "Were on". She grabbed a video camera and took my arm. We left the room and entered the room directly across the hall. You could tell that this room was occupied because there was luggage and an open bottle of champagne.

The woman went over and turned the stereo on and then opened the closet door next to the bed, she directed me in and open the slates in the door. She stood outside and looked back at the door adjusting them so that I could not be seen. Then she took her place next to me and we stood silently listening to the music in the room anticipating the door of the room opening.

There they were, my mom and Mark entered the room. They were having fun; mom was laughing and had a little stagger in her high heels. Mark poured her another drink which she downed in a couple of gulps.

Mark directed her next to the bed standing about one foot in front of me. I could feel my cock getting hard knowing I was about to see my beautiful mom in a sexual situation!

With their back to us the female in the closet switched on the video camera and started taping. Mark was kissing my mom very passionately as he slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders! He slowly lowered her dress exposing both shoulders then lower until her entire bare back (no bra) was exposed. When it got to her hips it took a little bit of a tug but soon her dress was around her ankles. She wore no panties. Her sexy white bottom was only inches in front of me. I have never seen a sexier site. My cock was now standing straight out of the robe.

Mark whispered something to my mom and she giggled and said "ok". Standing in only her black heels mom slowly kneeled in front of Mark and unzipped his pants pulling them down. Marks cock sprang up hitting moms chin, she grabbed it with her hand and slowly, seductively licked and sucked his cock before engulfing his entire cock!

Mark moaned with pleasure, his head went back. He placed a hand on the back of her head and shuffled sideways so that I would have a clear unobstructed view of my mother sucking and deep throating her date's engorged cock. She was hot, the sounds were sensuous as she sucked and milked his cock. The sight was incredible, unbelievable, my mom sucked cock as good as any porn star I'd seen on the internet.

Mark helped her to her feet and kissed her and whispered something into her ear again, mom laughed "I don't know, can I trust you?" she said.

Mark responded "Of course, I'm a gentleman". They both laughed. In one motion Mark pulled the comforter and blanket off the bed leaving just the white satin sheets on the bed. Mom crawled on the bed (giving me a quick peek of her pussy from behind) and lay on her back in the center of the bed. Mark pulled a blindfold for a drawer and showed it to mom, she had a nervous laugh. He placed the blindfold over her eyes and tightened it in place. Next he pulled out two soft restraints and secured both wrists securing her arms outstretched to her sides.

Mark looked toward the closet I was hiding in when my female accomplice slowly, quietly open the closet door and we stepped into the room. She helped me remove my robe and now I stood next to my naked, blindfolded restrained mom with the hardest erection I have ever had!

I was directed toward my mother's head; I knelt on the bed next to her face my rigid cock just inches from her beautiful face. Mark was now taking close-up still photos of my hard cock hanging over moms face as his female accomplice positioned herself to record the evening's events on video tape.

Mark waved me closer, when the tip of my cock brushed my mom's cheek she smiled and turned towards me and opened her mouth. I hesitated for just a moment savoring the view before sliding my cock into her mouth.

She immediately started sucking and milking my cock with her mouth, I have never felt such an incredible sensation. I watched this beautiful woman, the only woman I have loved my entire life giving me the best blowjob I have ever received. I reached down and grabbed a handful of her white breast and she moaned with pleasure.

I started to slowly pump her mouth, I repositioned myself now straddling her face, my balls now swinging and hitting in her chin as I increased my pace fucking her mouth. I reached back behind me, pulling and twisting her nipples as I massaged her breast.

I did not want to stop, I would have been happy cumming right here in her mouth. My pace quickened I was now fucking her mouth with earnest, I was about to cum! When Mark signaled me to slow down and stop.

When I pulled my cock from my mother's mouth she was still sucking and it made a popping sound as I pulled out breaking the suction. I long string of pre-cum strung between the tip of my penis and her hot wet mouth.

I allowed my cock to slide all the way down the length of her firm, mature body.

I left a wet trail between her gorgeous tits, I took a moment here pushing her tits together surrounding my cock as I slowly titty fucked my mom. I then slid down her ribs, across her flat tummy all the way to her completely shaved mound. I positioned myself between moms open legs, as I did she opened them a little more inviting me in. I crawled between her legs and reached forward and cupped both her white breast, resting my hard cock on her shaved mound. I slid my rigid cock back and forth on top of her hard mound and slit making sure to brush her hard clit, she would jump when my penis would rub her little nub. As I played and messaged her wonderful tits, I slid my cock to the entrance of her visibly wet pussy.

Mark put one finger up asking me to pause as the camera woman got the lens of her video camera very close to her pussy as I slowly pushed my cock into my mother's wet warm pussy, We both moaned out loud, Mark signaled me to be quiet as I slowly pumped her. Mark placed his mouth close to mom's ear to reassure her and ask her if this felt good. She beamed a huge smile and said "Yes, this is the best. Please fuck me harder!" We all smiled at each other as I increased my pace, getting full penetration, it just seemed right. As I fucked her harder and harder she would move her hips meeting my thrust and moaning every time I would reach full hilt!

The warm, moist walls of her pussy caressed my rock hard cock, pulling and milking me as I fucked my mother's pussy. The other couple in the room was taking photos and video taping us. The female camera man made sure she taped mom's facial expressions as her son pleasured her, then turned the cameras down to get close-ups of my cock penetrating her now swollen pussy, her clit erect standing out from its protective hood... I would reach down and rub it causing her to jump and squeal!

The sight was incredible, mom completely nude and enjoying the fucking she was getting from her son (although she didn't know it was me) and watching her breasts bouncing every time I would pound that wet cunt!

Mom pulled her knees up toward her chest opening her legs and softly moaning allowing me to get even deeper with my cock! She was the sexiest woman in the world at that very moment. Keeping one hand on her breast I reached down and put my thumb on her sensitive erect clit. Every time I would rub it she would jump like she had been hit with and electrical shock. Her clit became so sensitive she was begging me to stop rubbing her; I continued rubbing her clit until she had a very loud climax! She tried wiggling from under the pressure of my thumb on her clit. Her body tensed up as she let out a very long, loud moan! I could feel the fluid running from her pussy as she came, this was so hot.

I kept fucking her harder and harder, I could hear the wet pussy sounds coming from our sex! I was close to cumming myself when again Mark signaled for me to slow and stop.

I was shocked to hear what he said as her leaned close to mom's ear and whispered, "Would you like to feel my cock in your bottom"?

My mom just smiled and said "I don't know"

"Well we can go very slow and easy, if you don't like it I'll stop", he whispered.

She visibly hesitated before saying "I've only done it a couple times and didn't care too much for it. If you really want to you can try".

I could not believe this, I never thought about ass fucking my mom, I didn't want this, I don't want to hurt her, I love her.

I was directed off the bed as Mark untied my mother's wrist and turned her over, securing her arms outstretched with her head in a pillow. He also positioned a couple pillows under her hips, elevating her sexy white ass.

I stood back and looked at this beautiful sight in front of me. My beautiful blond mom with those lovely tan lines waiting for me. Blindfolded, her face pressed into the pillow, her arms outstretched and tied down, all her weight pressing her breasts flat, overflowing out the sides of her armpits. Her ass propped up in the air, waiting for me.

As she felt my weight in the bed behind her she opened her legs wide inviting me to fuck her. I held my hard cock in my hand and slowly direct it toward her pussy. Her pussy is so wet, lips swollen and open, I place the head of my cock into my mom's pussy. I place both of my hands on her hips as I push my cock slowly into her touching bottom. She let out a sexy long moan! I started pumping her pussy!

Mark has me release with one hand so that she thinks it's me lubing her ass. Mark placed a glob of clear lubricant on the opening to her bottom and smeared it around. Mom let out a low guttural moan as I continued to fuck her pussy.

Mark started working the lube in and out of her ass; I had to stop pumping her to watch this sexy site. She slowly rocked back and forth on my hard cock as he played with her asshole. He handed the jar to me and I took some lube and also placed it on my mom's tight little hole.

I slid a lubed finger in her ass and she gave a sexy little sequel, she was very tight. I knew my cock would never fit in her ass. She seemed to enjoy me finger fucking her bottom, she increased the pace on my cock, and I could feel her tighten her anus around my finger.

I stopped fucking her and pulled my cock from her wet pussy making a loud wet sound. I lubed the head of my cock and touched it to her anus, she jumped a little. The head of my cock was way too big to fit in her, but I put a little pressure with my finger on the head of my cock, she stayed very still allowing her son to TRY to penetrate her ass. Like I thought it was too tight and with that thought that little hole expanded and allowed the big swollen head of my cock to slip in her ass disappearing from my sight.

Mom's face distorted for a moment due to the pain, then she forced a smile and said "Ohh, that's a big one... remember real easy ok"?

Mark responded, "Of course baby nice and easy".

I looked at him and he signaled me to continue, the camera woman placed the video camera close to moms face as I fucked her with just the tip of my cock, trying not to come out. I could see this was still uncomfortable for her so I went in and out very slowly as her face would cringe.

This felt incredible, so tight, so sexy. I would slowly inch my cock in a little more each time until and had almost half my cock in her ass. At this point it was all she could take as she said "Enough please don't go any deeper".

I needed a better angle, I got off my knees and stood flat footed behind my mom with both hands on her hips and fucked her ass. I would only stick my cock in her half way, then about every tenth stroke I would go deeper and she would give a loud painful grunt, but never told me to stop!

I was really liking this, so tight so hot to look at I was fucking her faster and faster and about to cum, mom was panting like she was running a marathon. She was totally at my mercy, I was in complete control now quickening my pace and now going even deeper and deeper in her ass. Now she was not even trying to hide the discomfort on her face as I fucked her as deep and hard as I wanted, but she still did not tell me to stop. She was taking this in her ass for me; I just wish she knew it was her loving son.

I could hold it no longer, mom was now grunting with every stroke. I could feel my sperm working its way from my balls... I now hammered her ass harder than ever and I was cumming. I pushed the full length of my cock in for the first time. Mom let out a scream and her face was distorted because of the discomfort, but she never told me to stop. He stayed still and allowed her son to continue to fuck her ass and dump his load deep inside her bottom.

I couldn't stop I had to finish; I had to pump her ass full of my semen and kept fucking her against her wishes. As soon as I was done I felt bad, I just could not stop at that point.

When I pulled my cock out I could see my sperm oozing from moms sore ass. The team made certain they got plenty of close-up photos of this. She said in a very low, sexy voice "That's the best fuck I've ever had".

I was now being ushered into my robe and out of the room I looked back to see Mark, still naked with a raging hard-on lining up behind my mom. I felt jealous, his assignment was over. He did not need to fuck her anymore, give her a rest. He was doing this strictly for himself. As he slid his cock into my mom's waiting pussy, she cooed "I can't believe you're still hard after all that"

Mark said "You have no idea" and immediately went into a fast hard pace pounding mom's pussy.

I quietly left with the other female and could hear them both grunting like animals as we left the room.

I showered in the other room, changed into my clothes and after the camera woman checked the hall I left and drove home.

I replayed the night's events. I could not believe what transpired this evening. I fucked my mom's tits, her mouth, her shaved pussy and that tight sexy ass.... And she will never know and I can never tell anyone, I now had the videos and photos taken that night to look forward to.

About 9 AM the next morning mom got home, looking a little spent she still wore the same sexy dress from the night before. No bra and I knew first hand no panties.

I greeted her with a big smile and embraced her feeling her breast flatten against my chest and asked how her evening was and she said "I had a wonderful time" with a big smile on her face "But I could use a nap" she added as she headed upstairs.

I stood at the bottom of the stairs watching her walk up the stairs. She knew I was right there and would be able to see up her short cocktail dress but she didn't seem to care. I didn't hide my leering eyes as I watched her all the way up the stairs. I watched as I could see more and more of her thighs and then her white cheeks of her ass appear as she disappeared into her room.

I looked up and saw that my 22 year old sister was watching me. She just shook her head and walked into her room.

Watch it, I thought. You could be next!

momandwife
momandwife
145 Followers