The Agency: The Kit Cornell Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
A chance encounter leads to more...
4.8k words
4.53
7.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ReeseD
ReeseD
16 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey. This is my first attempt at writing any sort of erotic fiction and I hope that it's something you enjoy. This is based off an idea from another writer on this website tnhardon whose series called THE AGENCY is fantastic and inspired me to attempt my own version of the story. The story and world he has created is vast and I felt I wanted to explore it more and after reaching out to him, he kindly agreed to allow me to follow his premise and use some of the same elements he used so well in his story. I encourage you to read his all his stories but in particular his THE AGENCY series. Please follow this link to the original story:

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-agency-ch-01-recruitment

or this link for other great stories by the writer:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=3090861&page=submissions

Thanks and I hope you enjoy my first part, more to come I hope.

*****

The Agency: The Kit Cornell Chronicles

Chapter 1: Recruitment.

Office parties are the worst. This office party was probably even more so because it was a retirement party. I honestly didn't want to be in this dingy bar drinking terrible $3-dollar beers with the oldest members of my work colleagues. The fact that it was a retirement party did make it an obligation to be there, though I wasn't going to enjoy it. I sat at the corner of the bar, nursing what must have been my fifth beer saying to myself that this was my last for the night. I had resigned myself to the fact that I was going to be heading home to probably finish last night's cold pizza and watching 'Big Bang Theory' re-runs. When I had moved to LA a year ago I never thought that this is what my life would have become. I was working for a measly 30k in a tech company that probably now only saw me as a number. I should probably thank Tom for remembering to invite me out for drinks, even if deep down I never liked him. He was one of those guys that did nothing and took credit for your work. Typical management type. Staring at the bottom of my beer I thought 'Thank God, today is Friday, I need the weekend badly". I was about to finish my beer when a gorgeous blonde woman sat at the bar next to me. She looked completely out of place. Mind you with the party I was at any 20-something woman in a bar like this would have looked out of place.

She was wearing a dark red bodycon dress that accentuated everything good about her. Her hair was about shoulder length and tossed slightly to one side allowing me to see her right ear and the bright red ruby stud stuck in her ear. She also had another earring on the top of her ear. It reminded me of an old girlfriend I had had in college. Girls like that never lose that rock and roll edge, no matter how respectable or high-powered they become later in life. The dress she wore was slight low cut so you could see the slightest hint of cleavage but nothing that was going to draw too much attention from her beautiful face. She had clear blue eyes and slight freckles sprinkled across her slender nose. Her makeup was minimal, she was obviously going for the 'natural' look, it suited her. There were two details that really made her stand out though. Some high-class women often came to bars like this to get away from stock broker types, while others get their kicks from rejecting fools like me, others come here to get some 'rough'. This woman looked like she was here for a different purpose. Firstly, I noticed her watch. It had an expensive look but it wasn't in your face flashy. Around LA women who had her wealth would always have the flashiest watch possible, it would be a status symbol.

A subtle way of showing they were rich and meant business. Her watch while expensive had a simple white face with a gold exterior. This made me think that there was more to this woman than met the eye, she was classy but didn't feel the need to flaunt it. Secondly her shoes. Her shoes were these black pointed high heels with red soles. Louboutin's. I only knew this because a friend of mine from home had bought them as an engagement gift to his fiancée. I told him that ring was enough. He didn't have to spend another couple of grand on shoes to make her happy, he of course disagreed. The shoes were a curious touch as no woman would risk their expensive shoes in a dive bar like the one we were currently in. I had noticed them because her legs were perhaps her best feature. She wasn't very tall but she made the most of her legs. They were thick but feminine and looked silky smooth covered in a pair of black, what I assumed to be stockings. Or maybe I just hoped they were! In LA they were lots of women like this, but they would never be in places like this and any woman who was, it was because they had yet to make it big. She must have noticed me staring because she looked up from her phone and turned to me.

"Hi", she said in a soft voice. It was my first time to see her face fully, she was truly stunning, her bright blue eyes almost putting me in a trance.

"Hi", I replied nervously. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to stare."

"That's okay. I guess I kind of stick out like a sore thumb here, huh?" she said as she smiled and turned away, slightly embarrassed, pushing her hair back behind her ear.

"Yeah, I don't think you are this establishment's regular clientele" I said, desperately trying to keep the conversation going. As soon as the words left my mouth I felt as though it was a dick thing to say. I had never been any been great at chatting up women but I had had a few so I had a lot of Dutch courage.

"Are you from around here?" I enquired, knowing the answer before she said anything, no woman is ever originally from LA.

"No, not originally. I am actually from New York, but business has brought me here."

"Wow. I am from New York originally as well. I moved here about a year ago. It is the only place really to get any kind of experience in the tech industry."

She turned towards me and leaned in a little, giving me a better look at her cleavage. Even in the dim light of the bar she looked incredible. I asked her what she was drinking and she replied: "Dry martini, 2 olives". It must have been the alcohol or something but I was doing a lot better than I had anticipated. Women like this never really gave me the time of day but here I seemed to be doing ok. I ordered her drink and I ordered another beer and we kept chatting. "I'm Kit, by the way," I said holding out my hand, she took it and replied, "Karen Slade, nice to meet you".

Our conversation was quite different to any other I had had in a long time. Karen was personable, engaging, intelligent, funny and incredibly sexy. I didn't really try any 'moves' because she was so out of my league that I didn't want to ruin the time I was spending with her with attempting anything foolish. We spoke about each other's interests and hobbies, our work and our ambitions. Karen was a head-hunter in New York and LA and she said that she was always looking for good people to join her company. I had told her about my work as an IT consultant and she seemed genuinely interested, which seemed to make me like her more as many people found all that stuff boring. We bonded, especially over how different LA is to New York and what brought us out to the West Coast. We were getting on so well that I never noticed that it was now 1.30am.

"Wow, it's late. I suppose you want to leave," I said, disappointed that the night was ending.

"Oh my god, it is late!" she exclaimed, looking at her watch. "Hey, I know this is a little forward but I only live a few blocks away would you like to head back to my place for a nightcap?"

I was a little taken aback but I didn't need to be asked twice. We left the bar and heading back to her place.

*****

Once we got back to the apartment we had another drink and chatted and started to fool around a little. I didn't take much notice of the surroundings. It was furnished like one of those Ikea catalogues. There was the minimal amount of stuff in there. It was obvious that this was somewhere her company used for people like her to stay while they were in LA.

I'll openly admit that I was nervous and that I am not very experienced when it comes to sex, but Karen was so beautiful and we had struck up such a good rapport that I had to take her up on her offer. When was I ever going to get another chance like this? When it came down to it as we were fooling around, I managed to tell Karen that I hadn't much experience and that I hadn't had sex in a while. She didn't seem to care too much and just told me to relax. She took the lead initially and when I got into the rhythm I took over. We seemed to be quite compatible. The sex was incredible and Karen was seriously skilled. It was a blur for the most part, probably because of the amount I had had to drink but there were some highlights.

The most vivid highlight had to be right at the start. I thought I had killed the mood by explaining how inexperienced I was but Karen had just shook her head and said "Let me start you off and we can take it from there." I nodded as she pushed me down onto the couch. She pulled her short dress up over her small, bubble butt up to her hips. She showed off her incredible legs and she was indeed wearing stockings. I was already hard from our kissing and fooling around, my dick dripping with precum. She dropped to her knees and pushed her hair back. She moved my legs apart and moved her hand up to the belt of my jeans, she opened it and slowly opened my zip. She smirked and looked up at me with her big beautiful blue eyes. "Relax and enjoy," she said softly. I tilted my back slightly so she could pull my jeans and boxers down to my ankles. My fully erect dick was now almost in her face. She licked her hand and slowly wrapped it around my hardened dick. She slowly began to jerk me off, slightly twisting her hand as she did so. It felt incredible. She was controlling me so much. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed it.

This was interrupted when I opened my eyes and saw her lick the shaft of my cock, giving it little kisses and eventually licking the tip. She let her tongue dance on it for a little bit until she opened her mouth and put my dick inside. The sensational was incredible. She swirled her tongue around and sucked long and hard. I could feel the pressure on my dick as she moved slowly down almost encompassing it all in her mouth. She let the pressure decrease and she came back up my shaft. I looked down at her and I caught her glance. She smiled and continued to do this 5 or six more times until she began to pick up pace slowly until her head was bobbing up and down uncontrollably on my cock. It wasn't long until I felt the sensation rise up in me. "Karen, Karen I am so close," I said breathlessly. With that she took her mouth off my cock and with one hand started to furiously jerk me off with one hand and with the other pull her dress down and her perky B cup breasts popped out. After a few quick strokes I came, my warm sperm landing onto Karen's inviting breasts. I slumped back for a moment and watched Karen as she took one finger and ran it across her chest picking up some of my warm cum as she went. She then looked at me and licked her finger. It was crazy hot, my already hard cock twitched.

"That was fun, haha," she smiled, "but we aren't done yet." She stood up and reached behind her back and unzipped her dress. She shimmied her hips and the dress fell to the floor at her feet. As she stepped out of it I was busy undressing myself. In the half-light, I could make out almost all of Karen. She had a curvy yet tight body, her perky breasts with her hard nipples were easy to make out. I stood up and she took me by the hand to her bedroom. The room was spacious and it only took a few short steps from the door to the bed. She stopped at the foot of the bed and kicked off her high heels, I just stood back and watched in awe of this beautiful woman. As she descended I noticed that she wasn't much smaller without her high heels, maybe 5 feet 5 in height. She stuck her hand into her black lace thong and pulled it down. She turned and sat on the edge of the bed, as she looked up at me, she said "Now it's your turn..."

I knew exactly what she meant. I pushed her gently back onto the bed and got down on my knees. I gently prized open her knees and saw her already wet, shaved pussy. I place my hand on her taut stomach and began to slowly lick her. I started with the inside of her thigh and moved to her pussy, lapping up whatever juices that were already there. I could tell she was enjoying it as she moaned softly and her breath was shallow. I began to alternate between her slit and her now throbbing clit, applying a little pressure on her clit with my tongue when I was there. My left hand moved up and I pinched and flicked her hard nipple. She began to quiver and her back started to arch. I knew she was close. I decided to do something bold. As she was nearing climax and as I continued to lick her, I also started to finger her. It definitely took her by surprise because she momentarily went silent and still, then a wave of shudders and a large exhale of breath. I saw her grab the silk bed sheets with one hand and I put my head across her pelvis as she finally came. She ran her hand through my hair and began to regulate her breathing. I got up and lay beside her. She leant over and kissed me. After that it was kind of a blur. We must have tried at least 2 or three positions and we both must have cum at least once more each but I couldn't tell you any more than we fell asleep exhausted, happy and spooning.

*****

I woke up the next morning and I turned over looked at the alarm clock. It was 11.05am. I groggily got up and rubbed my eyes as the sun beamed through the large window into the bedroom. I slowly turned to see the bed empty behind me. Lots of thoughts went through my head. What had happened? Was it all a dream? Just as my mind was starting to race I heard a door in the next room close. Karen emerged in the doorway. She looked even better in the morning light. She had her hair tied up in a loose pony tail and she wore workout clothes. She had ¾ length black Nike leggings, bright coloured Nike trainers and a loose-fitting cobalt blue yoga tank top, in her hands were 2 take away coffee cups. She looked down at me with a fake mournful frown and softly said: "Hey, how's your head? You had quite a bit to drink last night."

"I'll admit it's a little rough. Sorry that I slept in. I know that last night was probably a hit and run thing so I don't want to overstay my welcome. Last night was amazing by the way thank you."

She nodded as she handed me one of the coffee cups. "Here you'll need this. It was fun, and no need to thank me. Plus, I thought you said you were inexperienced? You didn't seem like it to me," she laughed.

"You are too kind. I think you helped up my game. Thanks for the coffee. I'll just grab my clothes and be out of your way."

She laughed again and put up her hand gesturing me to stop. "Please, don't be in any rush. I like you, don't make this awkward." She stood and pointed to the door at the end of the room. "Take a shower, I'll make breakfast and we can talk. I need to discuss something with you". I nodded and she left the room to make breakfast.

As I showered I wondered what did she want to talk about. I hadn't thought about it but I started to worry that I had been caught up with a high-class escort. The expensive clothes, the nice apartment, the insane sex skills? Fuck it, Kit, I thought, you are about to be swindled. No woman like that would be normally interested in you. For God's sake she complimented you on your sexual prowess! I just need to play this cool maybe I am over-thinking this. I got dressed and went to the kitchen. Karen was sitting at the breakfast bar munching on some bacon and drinking some coffee. She had changed into some sweats but still looked good. Even with the shower putting on the same clothes from the previous day made me feel a little dirty.

"Hey, feel better?," she enquired. I nodded as I drank some coffee in the second cup on the breakfast bar. I sat down and waited for Karen to break the news that last night was part of her job and that no girl like her could ever like someone like me without needing to be paid afterwards.

"So, I guess you are wondering what I want to talk to you about."

"Yeah, I am a little curious, I guess," I chuckled trying to hide my nerves.

"Well, as you know I am a head hunter for this large international company based in LA and New York?"

"Sure. Are you recruiting me for some large computer company?" I asked hopefully.

"Mmm, yes and no. I want to recruit you but not for a computer company". She must have sensed my confusion because she continued. "I work for a company called The Agency. We provide high class companionship for well-known personnel and celebrities and my job is to recruit suitable companions into the company."

"And...?" I was still confused. Was she asking me to pay her? I wasn't well known and I certainly wasn't a celebrity.

"And I think after last night you would be a great addition to the company."

I laughed so hard I almost did a spit take. "Seriously? Me? Kit? Are you punking me?" I asked as I looked around to see if there were any cameras around.

"I am deadly serious," she replied and I could see from her expression that she was. I shook my head in disbelief. "You'll have to do an interview to be properly vetted but we will give you $1000 just to interview. That's how serious I am. Look I know that this is a lot to take in but here's my card." She handed me a black business card that had gold embossed letters on it. It read:

"The Agency

Karen Slade

Talent Acquisition

Los Angeles, CA".

Karen went to explain further about the company as I finished my breakfast. I took the card and Karen smiled softly as she led me to the door. "Think about it. I am back in the office on Monday. If you don't show up then I will know that you are not interested and we can leave that offer off the table. I would ask that you keep this discussion to yourself and not mention it to anyone." As I stood in the door, she must have known I was still shocked because she gave me a small kiss on the cheek and whispered to me: "At least we had last night. And I hope to see you Monday". For the rest of the day and all of Sunday I mulled over what Karen had said to me and tried to make up my mind what I was going to do.

Sunday, I did the most extensive search on The Agency I could. Nothing. I mean nothing. I worked in tech and I know how to do deep dive searches on things. It seemed impossible. How could something as large as what Karen described stay so hidden. I had to check this out for myself and Monday I made my way down to The Agency's head office.

It was a big grey, almost non-descript building which had a big glass door and a small gold plague which had the letters: The Agency on it. I took a deep breath and went in. I walked over to the receptionist, she was a woman in her fifties and had serious expression on her face. "Hi, I am Kit Cornell, Karen Slade knows me." My voice broke a little from nerves but the receptionist smiled and said "Yes, she's been expecting you. Please take a seat. She will be with you in a moment."

I sat in the corner next to big plant and waited. After 5 minutes, I saw the familiar frame of Karen walking towards me. Her high heels clinked on the polished floor and the sound echoed in the large reception. She was wearing a tight white shirt, a tailored black suit pants and what seemed like the same black high heels from Friday. "What is it with you and sitting in the corner," she joked as I stood up to greet her. She pecked me on the cheek and said, "I'm glad you are here." She smelled great and as we walked to her office I noticed how great her walk was. It was dripping with sex appeal. It was that kind of walk that made you notice her. It was a walk made for wearing heels. "I am too," I replied trying to hide my nerves.

ReeseD
ReeseD
16 Followers
12