The Agent Ch. 03

Story Info
The final installment of The Agent.
3.5k words
4.5
11.2k
7
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a long while since I have written anything at all, especially for Literotica as my life has been everything I have ever wanted...Yes if you read "The Agent" story series you will be well aware of Laura my very hot Ts partner who I am proud to add is yet again the subject of my writings and fully accepts and loves me sharing out naughtiness with the people who send us kind emails and leave amazing feedback...From us to you...Thank you.

*****

So it's been a long time and as our life has moved on it has seen my progression from a 25yo tranny shagger to a life partner of one of the most smoulderingly hot and now post op Transsexual woman my partner Laura.

Some may remember chapter 2 when Laura told me she had made plans to have gender reassignment which she has now completed along with additional work she has had done to keep her beautiful figure and now gorgeous 34b cup breasts which feel so good as she has had lots of natural growth.

After Laura's surgery she allowed me to play with other Tran's girls as she felt she couldn't satisfy my sexual needs and desires as we also enjoy diving into the realms of some light Bdsm play and Laura adores being spanked hard.

During the period of me playing with others I had the privilege of being with her friend Amber on several occasions to the point where Laura asked if I still wanted her as I was with Amber sexually 4 to 5 times a week due to both of us having huge sex drives.

Unfortunately the stress of me playing away I lost Laura as she packed her bags and left for the glow of the city and the money, she broke my heart and I dropped out of the scene completely until I met Amy a seductive and highly kinky pre op Transsexual, I had thought I could never ever get over the years I had spent with Laura but Amy blew me away.

Amy is around 5 feet 8 out of heels so makes me look short when we are out which isn't great if I am honest but I also know just how much of a slut she is in the bedroom with her full D cup breasts and thick 8 inch cock which she knows how to use.

I had never had a girl like Amy, she is so open to anything we fancy trying from simple things like dogging to water sports, hard sports which I am not a big fan of anyway and much much more.

As time passed I was introduced back into the world of Bdsm and meeting people who really understood our relationship and out kinks which is amazing.

I have always been a big fan of anal sex and with Amy I have been lucky enough to enjoy her thick cock in my arse on many occasions as long as I satisfy her needs afterwards she is open to doing whatever I want her to but even so I miss the feeling of Laura by my side.

The two girls are like chalk and cheese, yin and yang with one being very dark and fetishy and the other being a true lady all be it a very naughty one.

So now I have got you thinking haven't I?...

The intro tells you all about Laura but now she is gone.

It's a tricky tale to tell as the circles me and Amy mix within include some very high rollers who deal in very high end property and I knew full well Laura was now involved in their world so maybe I was just chasing her somehow.

Amy is also a property consultant finding exclusive properties for the rich and famous, a house hunter and a very good one at that but the job does include a lot of travelling time so we certainly make up for our time together with some truly hot sessions.

As I am still a site manager I am needed 24/7 by my employer and having a lot of local contacts has always kept me in a strong position, knowing the boss and owner of the estate agency next door to my employers business had decided to move on and extend his hotel business the agency went up for sale.

Speaking to Amy she wanted to buy the agency and become based from one office running a dedicated team as the boss not as an employee having to hand back commissions to her bosses, we spoke to the right people but finding out competition was to be fierce it became a stressful month or so finally losing out to a much older investor.

Things for me around this time were getting boring again and as much as I was into Amy she was just too full on, everything had to revolve around her and she had to be satisfied mentally and sexually all the time and as I have matured it was not the relationship I wanted as every time I thought back to my time with Laura I missed her even more.

So Amy and me separated and are still good friends but a month after the Estate agency next door closed up went new signage for Hallows executive estate agency which sounded as good as it looked with a total refit and I had the privilege of meeting their owner.

The boss of Hallows turned out to be a mutual friend a wealthy investor looking for something to spend his money on and after some discussion he employed Amy giving her what she really wanted but as we got to know each other once again it was clear it was a casual arrangement and within three months she was bored and once again gone leaving the area and moving onto London to earn big money herself.

Giving up on finding anything stable and by now having no contact with Amber I was surprised to get a text from her, as I sat at my desk doing my daily chores my phone beeped at me and looking down it said New Text Message.

Opening the text it was from Amber who I hadn't even spoken to in six months, wondering what she had to say I read further

"Mike,

You may want to go fish for business at that new agents next door to your work, I am working there too..

Love

Amber"

Thinking ok maybe I need to go rekindle an old friendship I left it a day or two and then on my way back to my office from the same bank where I met Laura I decided to step inside Hallows agency and was greeted by Amber immediately.

Trying to remain professional she welcomed me with open arms and led me to her desk to chat, telling me the past six months she had been in London working her way up the property ladder and now was Assistant Manager of Hallows.

Saying to Amber, yes I met the owner she smiled and said he sold it already.

As I went to ask who to I was stopped mid-sentence by a hand that felt so familiar on my shoulder, looking round and standing up there was the love of my life, the girl I had missed every day since we split Laura.

Unsure how this was going to work she grabbed my arm and led me into her office closing the door behind her and turning the lock over, pointing me to one of the arm chairs in her office she said will you please sit almost in a hard tone.

Sitting there neither of us said a word for what seemed like ages until I could take it no longer and blurted out like a dumb teenager, I missed you so bad and I still love you Laura.

Moving around her desk seemingly completely unaffected by my words Laura took me completely by surprise and sat on my lap and as our lips met all the feelings between us were obviously still there and as our lips met a single tear fell from her left eye rolling down her beautiful face and hanging from her chin momentarily.

Kissing her again she responded as I had hoped she would and as our lips parted slightly and our tongues met for the first time in a year plus she was still my girl, breaking our kiss Laura whispered gently through her emotions "I missed you so much too"

Promising I would never leave her or hurt her ever again I told her I really had to leave but only to go back to my office and finish work for the day or at least get staff to look after the place for me.

Walking back into my office one of my new staff who never met Laura before our split picked up on how emotional I was and asked why I seemed so cheerful but also so almost confused and upset, sitting him down in my office I explained the past year or two and all about the relationship between me and Laura and he told me he would handle my admin for the rest of the day and I was to go and get her.

Standing up, shaking his hand boss to member of staff and friend I dropped the managers keys into his hand and walked out calling back I will be back Monday after I have had some time with my girl.

Right at that point in time I was not sure if I was thinking straight or not but instead of going straight to Laura's office I took the long route to avoid her seeing me leave work.

Heading to a jewellers in town I knew Laura's ring size as I had bought her jewellery before and going to see a contact who ran a jewellery store in town I selected a tasteful ring in white gold and had my friend wrap it there and then, asking me who the lucky lady was I simply told her the love of my life.

Knowing I had Ambers number I opened up my phone and dialled her number.

Answering "Hi Mike"

I told Amber don't say a work to Laura but get her out to the front office, I will be there in two to three minutes.

Before Amber could even reply I ended the call as I knew the two of them are very close friends and I didn't want Laura reading anything that Amber may give away.

Walking into the office Amber was trying to argue with Laura over some paperwork which was so obviously rigged but somehow Laura didn't see through it.

One of the other girls just smiled at me as I pressed my finger to my lips silencing her, getting to the middle of their office without Laura even noticing before Amber spoke again telling Laura to turn around.

As she did I made the old fashioned gesture in my own way asking her for her hand in marriage, accepting I pulled her against me and kissed her politely in front of her staff and I told Amber she had better look after the office as we were going home.

For the first time in the around 7 years we had been together Laura passed me the keys to her car and told me to take her to my home which would soon become our home, pulling up in Southbourne she smiled and said you still live here?

Smiling right back I said yes I do, it was the flat you found me remember.

Walking down the drive with my arm around her we kissed again at the doorstep and as I opened the door she saw how much I have updated the flat, stepping into the lounge and dragging me to one of my huge comfy sofas we laid kissing together.

Knowing I was hard for her Laura stood up and unzipped her dress letting it fall away and as I had no blinds closed her beautiful body in expensive lingerie was there for all the neighbours to see had anyone been in the gardens.

Pulling off my shirt and undoing my belt and trousers Laura tugged my trousers far enough down for me to kick them off, sitting in my lap facing me we kissed again deeply and this time was to be new to me as I had never had the pleasure of making love to Laura since her gender reassignment.

Picking her up I managed to carry her to my bedroom and laying her onto my bed she pulled me down on top of her, kissing and clawing at my back with her long manicured nails.

Knowing she needed more I went to unhook her bra and as she wiggled slightly it came off to show off her perfect B cup breasts, kissing at her neck making her back arch in pleasure I moved down her body to her pert nipples sucking and gently tugging at her nipples with my teeth and lips making her moan.

As she had her fill Laura pushed my head downwards towards her new fresh pussy, I was uncertain how it would look and even taste as I am very bisexual I am used to being with guys and Trans girls with big hard cocks I was unsure I could pleasure my beautiful fiancé but I was going to give it my best shot.

As Laura lifted her bum slightly I pulled her panties down over her stocking tops and silk stockinged legs down to her 5 inch stiletto heels, looking down at Laura laying there with her beautifully silky black hair to just past her shoulder and her beautiful deep brown eyes watching my every movement but as I got close to her I slid off my boxer shorts and as I slowly massaged my semi hard cock Laura reached up to me and pulled me on top of her.

Laying enjoying her lips, tongue and hot body against my own I didn't need any help in getting very hard for her, telling her I want to taste her pussy for the first time she smiled then kissed me before I slid down her body kissing her every curve making her purr for me.

Slipping a cautious finger inside her pussy she cooed slightly and encouraged me to insert another finger inside her, she felt so warm and wet already I just had to taste her pussy and not even really looking at it yet I pulled her to the edge of my bed and as she put her legs up over my shoulders I went in to taste her for the first time.

Gently licking at her clit seemed to pleasure her so as my tongue delved deeper entwining her clitoris and diving inside her she moaned in pleasure sitting up slightly and pushing my face into her groin as she climaxed for me before laying back flat as I enjoyed her pent up cum.

Anyone who says a Male to Female Transsexual cannot cum is lying by the way as Laura can cum for England and gets very wet for me.

Pulling away from her Laura sat up swiftly and with a flick of her hair to over her shoulder took all over my 8 inches into her throat and blew me off like only she knows how making me dribble pre cum into her hot mouth until I asked to fuck her for the first time ever since her sex change.

Telling me to lay down just like the first ever time with Laura she straddled me and slid down my body letting me enjoy her breasts and lips and she slid my rock hard shaft inside her pussy slowly and gently, watching her eyes as she took all of me inside her never breaking eye contact with me until she was sat astride my full balls.

Rocking slowly on top of me I went to sit up slightly and Laura pushed me back down and told me to relax, as she relaxed more she started to bounce on my hard cock filling her completely and making her moan in pleasure, I couldn't handle not being able to touch her any longer and I needed to make her all of the woman she is.

Rolling her onto her back she looked me in the eye smiling as we kissed and as I eased my cock inside her now wet pussy she moaned in pleasure telling me how much she was loving the attention, tasting her hot breath and her tongue dancing with my own it felt so good to be with her again.

Knowing I had to try and give her that exclusive orgasm I began to drive harder and faster into her making her moan as she begged me to fuck her hard, obviously I wasn't quite hitting the spot as she pushed me back into a sat position and mounted me with her breasts heaving with each full thrust of my cock inside her I had hoped to pleasure her fully.

Kissing her lips she broke away from me as I kissed at her neck and breasts as she leaned back showing off how flexible she still is and as I kissed her neck deeply she hit her orgasm hard, cumming all over my cock and balls which felt amazing.

Teasing her thighs and her lower back as I kissed at her hot skin she snuggled into me kissing my neck then our lips met slowly kissing and enjoying the feeling together.

As her orgasm passed she asked if she had made me cum, this time I told her no baby sorry not yet.

Looking me in the eye she told me direct I need to make you cum baby, you've pleasured me so much I want to pleasure you too.

Offering me her bum Laura asked if I had any lube and reaching to the bed side cabinet I grabbed a bottle of pure silk lube and warmed it slowly, as I did Laura reminded me I could have her bum or her pussy anytime I wanted.

My cock still dripping with her vaginal juices I knew I would only have to lube Laura's bum for her and easing a finger inside her it was clear she had not be anal fucked in a while as she was so tight, trying to help her relax I eased in another finger and as she tossed her hair to one side she rolled over and got into doggy position for me.

Taking a grip of her slim waist I offered her tight anus my thick cock and gently gave pressure and with an audible pop and a deep moan I was once again inside her tight bum, easing in another inch with each gentle push I was soon balls deep inside my fiancés bum which she seemed to be enjoying as she reached down and played with her wet pussy as I began to pound her bum.

I knew full well I would not last long in her bum, being so tight as soon as I got any rhythm I felt the orgasm coming, slowly locking me up as I tried to hold on Laura must have felt my thick cock throbbing inside her as she begged me to cum in her arse.

Not needing a second offer I unloaded and after no sex in a fortnight I shot load after hot load inside her as she bucked back into me making sure she emptied my balls for me.

There was a deep moaning which I soon realised was me rather than Laura as I hit a blinding orgasm losing all control briefly.

Once I was able I pulled from Laura's creampied bum and she rolled over beckoning me to her, laying in her arms kissing her felt so perfect and all that time apart seemed to melt away all of a sudden it was like we had never ever parted.

Realising we had been having sex most of the late afternoon and evening I made us coffee and ordered dinner and we chilled out in bed together just kissing and enjoying being together again and that is how it has been ever since.

We live in a very modest flat together, we both work very hard and very long hours but every night we get to sleep together, cuddle, kiss and of course fuck when we want and make love when we need to or want to which is often.

We don't feel the need to ever marry one another, neither of us believe in marriage and things are awesome as they are so why spoil it.

So there it ends, I have the girl of my dreams and she adores me as much as I do her.

Love you Laura...x...