The Agony and the Ecstasy

Story Info
My wife went with a black guy.
1.3k words
3.88
40.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We treated ourselves to a holiday in the Caribbean, a small island near Tortola with just one exclusive hotel on it, we had 2 weeks to unwind and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere.

We were coming to the middle of the first week and that evening we were invited to the Managers Cocktail party, Susan was wearing a stunning long black dress that clung to her fabulous figure like a second skin, her long dark hair up in a pony tail, the dress was a halter neck with a plunging neck line and no back until it got to her lower back and for good measure a long thigh high split on one side.

We went to dinner a little later than usual, afterwards we decided to have coffee and a brandy by the floodlit pool. I gave the order to Clyde who was behind the pool bar and went to sit at one of the tables near the pool. There were 3 other guys sitting at another table, one of which was the hotel Manager Peter Windsor.

He called over and invited us to join them which we did, the 2 other guys were Swedish business men, after about an hour one of the other guys suggested a game of cards, Susan excused herself and went to the ladies. A little while later I saw her sitting on a bar stool chatting to Clyde, as the card game progressed I glanced over to the bar and watched as she was evidently being given instructions from Clyde on the correct way to shake a cocktail, she was behind the bar with him, he was standing behind her with his hands over hers guiding the movements.

We ordered another round of drinks and Clyde and Susan brought them over to us, as it was late and we were the only people there Peter told Clyde to shut the bar, if we needed any more we would help ourselves. Susan then said she was ready to retire, Peter asked Clyde to run her to our bungalow in the buggy and they left us to it.

About 15 minutes later the heavens opened and we ran for cover under the pool bar roof, we decided to end the card game and call it a night and at that the rain stopped, so I made a move and walked back to the bungalow.

The walk was very pleasant, the rain had cooled the air, listening to the sea and the rustle of the palms, our bungalow was the last one along the beach, reaching the door I noticed the porch light was off and I could faintly hear the heart beat rhythm of reggae music. I put my ear to the door listened and realised that the music was coming from inside, it was then that I saw the rear of the golf buggy partially hidden amongst the bushes further down the path.

I knew that we didn't have any reggae CDs so where? And then it hit me, Susan must have invited Clyde into the bungalow, but why hide the buggy and why was the porch light off? To this day I don't know why I didn't put the key in the door and go in. Instead I walked to the rear of the bungalow to see if the patio doors were open, they were not and the louvered blinds had been pulled down!

I started to panic, my mind working at hyper speed thinking of all the possible scenarios I would find inside, I saw a chink of light coming from a bottom corner of one door, I worked my way through the bushes until I reached the door, kneeling on the ground I peered inside.

What I saw was crushing to me, I think my heart almost stopped beating, it was if I had been turned to stone.

Susan and Clyde were dancing to the music but it was the way in which they were dancing that shocked me the most, he was standing close behind her, his hands on her hips, he was spooning her as they undulated to the hypnotic beat and there was no gap between them, they were moulded as one.

The urge to stop it was strong, I had to stop them but Susan did something to prevent me even moving, even if I had wanted to. Her hands slid up her body onto her neck and then undid the neck tie of her dress and slowly pulled the soft clinging material down her body until she got to her hips exposing her small pert breasts, the nipples already aroused and hard.

Clyde's large hands slid up her naked torso, cupping her breasts, his long slender fingers gently pulling and rolling her nipples making them even harder, her mouth opened wide, she arched her neck back against him, their bodies fused into one again, undulating in time with the music. I was like a rabbit caught in the headlights

I couldn't take my eyes of them, my mind was in turmoil, my brain telling me to stop them but my body was betraying the underlying feeling of erotica as I watched them , my own cock was hard and throbbing. Without realising what was happening to me I undid my trousers, pulled my boxers down and started to jerk myself off.

I became oblivious to everything around me except the highly sexed and erotic tableau that was unfolding before my eyes of my beautiful wife performing this highly charged ritual dance with this tall good looking black guy.

As I watched in awe Susan then peeled the bunched part of her dress over her hips and let it fall to the floor, another shock coursed through me, she was naked and had even shaved her pussy, oh my god. She kicked the dress away and parted her beautiful slim legs; Clyde needed no other invitation as he slid one hand down her undulating body, over her flat stomach and covered her naked pussy.

She reached behind her and grabbed his clothing pulling him even closer, she must have felt his hard cock pressing into her, as I watched in anticipation he then slid 2 fingers into her vagina which I had no doubt was already wet with her own juice, he then started to finger her. At that point I spurted thick ropes of cum but kept on jerking myself. I could just hear her moaning over the music and watched as her legs started to give way.

Clyde very quickly caught her from collapsing and picked her up in his arms and gently placed her on the bed, from my position and view point I could only see her feet. Clyde stood at the foot of the bed and just gazed at her, then he quickly stripped showing her his stunningly toned dark body, I had a quick glimpse of his long hard erect cock as he climbed onto the bed into her open awaiting arms.

I wandered slowly down to the beach, my mind numb, unable to fully comprehend what I had just witnessed. Was it erotic? Oh yes it was. Was it a betrayal of our trust in one another? I don't know.

I just sat on one of the sun loungers and stared at the ocean for a long time, the first signs of the breaking dawn came as I walked back to the bungalow, the porch light was on, the golf buggy had gone.

I silently let myself in and padded into the bedroom, she had left my bedside light on. I gazed at her stunning beautiful naked body lying face down on the sheet, her dark hair spread over the pillow, her slow rhythmic breathing and my mind went back to what I had witnessed and again I was betrayed by those erotic scenes as I felt myself harden again.

I finally stripped off and slid into bed next to her, turning my light off and wondering whether a few hours sleep would resolve my problem.

Can you help me?