The Agony and the Ecstasy

Story Info
Pleasure, through Pain.
1.6k words
4
11.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,047 Followers

As Emily Garrison made her way to 412 Old Homestead Place, she couldn't help but feel how wet between her legs she had become. This was nothing new, though, as she always gotten wet when she made her way there. Today was a bit different, though. Today, it was like someone had poured melted chocolate between her legs; that's how thick her issuance had become. She could actually feel her clit palpitating in anticipation over ... what, exactly? It was something new, something never done before, her mistress, Domina, promised her, something cooked up just for Emily's benefit. She could hardly wait.

She rounded the final corner and saw that she was about a minute early. That wouldn't do. She had to be late. How else would she learn her lesson? She pulled her phone from her purse and checked her messages, and after a couple of minutes had passed, she made her way to the house, up the steps, and rang the doorbell. Domina answered the door, took one look at Emily, then slapped her across the face. "You're late, bitch. On your knees. Now!" Emily did as she was told. Domina hiked a leg up, then commanded Emily to eat her pussy. Emily did as directed, thinking nothing of eating her mistress's pussy right there in the doorway where any passers-by might see.

It didn't take long for Domina to cum as Emily knew, through experience, just what it took to get her mistress off. Once cumming, Domina said, "Crawl your ass in here and take your clothes off." Emily did. It was just the trench coat. Domina had ordered her to arrive today wearing nothing but that, and who was Emily to disobey?

"I'm so sorry about—"

"Shut your fucking hole!" Domina screamed as she brought a riding crop down hard against one of Emily's ass cheeks. Emily tensed as she felt herself squirt, then felt her cum dripping down her leg.

"But I just wanted to apologize for—"

Another swing of the riding crop, this time on the other cheek. Emily convulsed as a tremendous orgasm rocked her body. "You're quite the chatterbox today, aren't you?" Emily said nothing as she moved forward and began kissing Domina's feet. "Oh, no. Unh-uh. You're not going to get out of this one," Domina said as she stepped back. She reached onto the table and picked up a set of pruning shears. She handed them to Emily, then pointed at a rose bush and said, "Go get me a nice, sturdy one."

When Emily saw the rose bush, she gasped from excitement. She crawled over to it and found a nice, thick thorny switch. She pricked her fingers several times as she tried to cut it loose, and was finally successful. "Put it in your mouth as you crawl back to me," Domina ordered her, so Emily did. She lay it and the shears at her mistress's feet, then stayed bowed awaiting further instruction.

"Lay on your back," Domina told Emily, then squatted above her and affixed her asshole to her slave's mouth. "Eat it. Eat my ass, bitch." Emily did, with a relish. She knew she was getting Domina off, but that didn't stop the sadist from belittling her masochistic pupil. "Why the fuck do I even bother with you? You can't eat ass worth a damn, you can't eat pussy worth a fuck. You're worthless, you fucking pig." She grabbed her riding crop and spanked Emily's clit as hard as she could. Emily writhed in orgasmic delight.

As she lapped at Domina's ass, Emily thought back to how all this started. It was several years back when she was in college. When she was pledging her sorority, in an act of hazing that never really stopped, she was made to service all the current sisters, eating their asses and pussies for as long as they wanted it. On the day before mid-terms, she was made to eat ass for ten hours, then eat pussy for ten hours, giving her just four hours to study and sleep before taking her tests. From there, throughout the remainder of her Freshman year, she had to eat the asses and pussies not just of the seniors in her sorority, but any sorority on campus, whenever they decided they wanted it, so it wasn't unusual to be awakened at three in the morning by a complete stranger and told that she had to eat puss and ass, and she had eaten every kind there ever was.

Emily had eaten white pussy and ass, black pussy and ass, Asian pussy and ass, Hispanic pussy and ass, Middle Eastern pussy and ass, Polynesian pussy and ass, hairy pussy and ass, clean-shaven pussy and ass, fat pussy and ass, skinny pussy and ass, sweaty pussy and ass, and clean pussy and ass. She had even been made to eat the pussies and asses of the women's softball team before and after each game whenever they played at home. She loathed being made to do such things, but after a while, the humiliation was the turn-on for her, as was the constant beratement, which is what brought her here, to Mistress Domina's.

After college, Emily tried to put that sordid past behind her, but she had grown so accustomed to eating pussy and ass while being psychologically abused that she literally needed it in her life. She found Domina through an ad on Craig's List, and after an initial meeting that turned into two hours of slow, exquisite torture, she knew she had found what her life had been missing. That was a little over two years ago, and she was a steady every-two-weeker ever since.

Domina came as she masturbated in tandem with Emily's tongue lashings against her anus. She stood, then looked down at Emily. "Piece of shit. Couldn't even make me cum. Last time you were here, I warned you what would happen if you couldn't get me off, didn't I? Answer me when I talk to you! Didn't I?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Roll back," Domina barked, and Emily did so. She rolled so that her shoulders were on the floor and her legs dangled past her head. "Now, spread those ass cheeks." Emily did, and she watched as Domina placed a thick, leathery garden glove on her hand, then picked up the thorn-covered switch.

"Oh, fuck," Emily gasped, and her cum flew from her like a fountain in anticipation of the pleasure through pain that awaited her. Domina very lightly began spanking Emily's tender, pink asshole with the Switch. Immediately, Emily could feel the thorns digging into her soft flesh. "Oh, shit!" Emily cried out as her pussy oozed cum, and it showed no signs of stopping.

"Why, you little cunt!" Domina said with incredulity. "You actually like this? This is a punishment, not something to get you off." She began beating the switch harder and harder against Emily's asshole until what was once soft and tender and pink and pretty was now puckered and bloody. Then another jet stream of cum shot from Emily's pussy. "Oh, you fucking whore. You fucking cum-drink bitch. You're going to get it now." Domina pulled a bottle of Absolut Vodka from her table. She opened it and poured some onto Emily's asshole.

"AHHHHHHH!!" she screamed, but she also began masturbating her clit furiously.

"Don't worry. I've got just what you need," Domina said. She emptied about a cup of molasses into a bowl, then a quarter cup of the Absolut, then a quarter cup of lemon juice, then a cup of Kosher salt, then mixed it until it had become a thick, spackle-like paste. Emily never stopped masturbating as she watched Domina mix this concoction, then was amazed when the woman pulled a strap-on dildo from a box.

"Oh, my fucking God!" Emily whispered as she looked upon this hulking monstrosity. It was the equivalent of two soda cans stacked on top of each other with a tennis ball on top of that for the head. "No," she pled, even as she continued to masturbate.

"Oh, you don't know the half of it," Domina said as she secured the dildo onto herself. She then covered the dildo with the paste-like concoction she had made, then placed it at Emily's ass. "Open wide."

"NO!" Emily screamed even as the dildo was forcibly stuffed into her. She could feel every bit of the alcohol and citric acid and burning and coarseness of the salt as Domina fucked her asshole unmercifully, yet still she masturbated, and the cum was flowing as freely from her pussy as the tears were from her eyes.

Domina pulled out just long enough to add a fresh coat of Kosher salt to the still-sticky prosthetic penis before once again plying her inhumane treatment of her client's ass.

Emily screamed and cursed and continued to vigorously throttle her clit until her climax hit, spraying her face and a good foot of flooring behind her with more cum. As she caught her breath, she said, "Raspberry," the safe word, and Domina immediately stopped. She gently removed the dildo, then gave Emily towels for her face and anus.

Emily stayed there on the floor for about twenty minutes, then arose and made her way to the restroom. She cleaned herself up and placed a panty liner against her ravaged butthole, then went back out to meet with Domina, who was now just plain old Janice Gregory. Emily paid her the one hundred dollars for the session and refused the proffered ride home, citing it was still yet more pleasure to be obtained. "Pencil me in for two weeks from today, same time," she said. It would take that long to properly heal, but she would be ready when she did.

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,047 Followers