The Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim's frustration peaked and he snapped. His sense of right and wrong had deserted him and his obsession of claiming his prize had seized control of his mind. He could not let her deny him, having been so close...he had to make her see that they could be good together, make her understand he could satisfy her and provide everything she wanted.

He saw her back in to the bales, blocking her escape from the barn and pounced. He practically jumped across the gap between them, pinning her between the hay bales and his body. His hard cock pressing in to her abdomen, and her plentiful tits crushed by his chest, only served to heighten his lust. He had to have her.

"Jim, no stop, what are you doing...stop now."

But he wasn't listening, he was driven by a higher voice in his head that was whispering to his consciousness. It was telling him over and over again that she really wanted him but didn't realise it, that she would submit once he had taken her, that she would relent when she knew how good his cock felt inside her tight, sodden cunt.

He gripped her wrists and held them fast by her sides. She tried in vain to wriggle them free, but Jim was a strong man from his manual labours. He pressed his lips on hers and she tried with some success to turn her head, but he simply went for her neck instead, nipping, and kissing the soft flesh, her perfume filling his nostrils and making him dizzy with passion.

He bent his legs slightly and began to grind his cock up and down across her pussy, mock fucking her.

"You know you want me Jane. You know the thought of my big, swollen cock inside you turns you on...you know you are desperate to be fucked and loved properly instead of being neglected and abused...I can make you happy Jane. I would never treat you like my son does. I would worship you, and give you all the attention you deserve."

"No Jim...please stop...I can't let you fuck me...I can't risk getting pregnant by you...I don't want to hurt Sam. Please don't before you regret it."

"I won't regret anything. Can you feel it Jane, can you feel my hardness rubbing against your clit? Is your pussy aching to be filled and satisfied? You know it is...admit it...just admit that my cock is turning you on and let it happen, we can deal with the rest later...can you imagine it parting your labia, stretching you, can you imagine how that feels."

She could. And she was. And the shocking truth be told, what he was saying was all true, but still she held on to her resolve, she could not crumble, or her world would be over as she knew it.

His patience ran out, the ghostly masturbation of his cock as he rubbed himself up and down her crotch was bringing him to the point where it was not enough, to the point where it needed to penetrate her.

With great speed, he released her wrists then gripped the top of her shirt-come-blouse where the top couple of buttons were unfastened and pulled it apart, the buttons were torn free and flew away in to the straw and earth. With delight he discovered she wore no bra, as her fantastic fleshy mounds were liberated and exposed. He gripped one of them, his other hand having found one of her wrists again to restrict her from flailing him with both arms. He took the blows she delivered with her free arm, as he stooped and took the nipple in to his mouth and bit it hard. She screamed.

"Hit me again, and I will bite harder." He said in a nasally, muffled way, due to his mouth being secured around one of her areola.

Her beating of his head and shoulders ceased, for fear of him repeating his bite which was excruciating, and he proceeded to suck, and tease her nipple whilst cupping and fondling the breast underneath with his free hand.

Despite herself, her nipple was hard, and despite the soreness from his bite, his lavish attentions on it now, were soothing and gentle. She admonished herself for feeling pleasure from the sensations of his tongue, lips and teeth and tried to drag her will back to fighting him and making this stop.

He couldn't wait anymore. It was time. His legs trembled in anticipation, his engorged cock felt fit to burst at the prospect of what he was about to do.

His head lifted from her breast and he quickly gripped her by the shoulders, and span her around and pushed her forward at the waist so that she was doubled over the hay bales. Her breasts came in to contact with the scratchy straw, her nipples tickled by the sensation. He placed his feet inside hers, before she could react, then opened his stance so that her legs were also spread wide at the same time. He lifted her short skirt up and over her lower back and held it in place with his hands, as they gripped her hips, holding her against his erection.

She was on red alert now. All she had was her words to beg and plead Jim to come to his senses and stop. She was not physically able to fight him off, and knew what was about to happen. If she could not convince him to stop, it would be all over.

"Jim...please Jim no. I beg you Jim don't do this...please don't soil the memory of Abigail by doing this...she would be appalled by you...please Jim don't."

The mention of his dead wife caused Jim to pause. His heart gaining power over his head, and the lustful, desperate desire to fuck Jane. But it was short lived. The inner turmoil raged in him; in the depths of his soul he knew he was about to do something despicable, but the sensation of his cock, nuzzling against her briefs, the thought of just that little sliver of material separating him from the nirvana of her womanhood proved a temptation too much.

The view of her skimpy clad arse, with his dick pinned between the valley of her buttocks was mesmerising, his hands slid slowly backwards from her hips, peeling her briefs slowly off her soft, toned, arse as they went, unwrapping her little star shaped anus.

"Please Jim, please don't."

He could hear the desperation in her voice, but all it did was make him feel powerful, make him feel domineering and in charge, like an emperor in the arena about to deliver the thumb up or thumb down sign that would determine a gladiators fate.

He gasped out loud as he managed to draw her briefs further down to her upper thighs and reveal the soft flesh of her pussy lips, and entrance to the promised land, but it was getting more difficult to draw them further down her legs because of the way they were splayed wide. He gripped them at one corner and tore them free of her, exposing her entirely to his waiting shaft.

Jane tried to squirm free as she felt her underwear torn from her body, but he pinned her down with an arm on her back, pressing her breasts in to the hay bale they rested on.

His left hand reached for his prick, and positioned it against her slot, the tip instantly warmed and wetted by her sodden folds of skin, as it traced the thin line, the curtains to the stage of his act.

"I have dreamt of this moment for so long Jane. You really have no idea how long I have fantasised about fucking you. From the first time Sam brought you home, I was besotted with you. And now..."

He nudged forward and cleaved her pussy apart with the thick head of his rod. He shivered as he sank himself deeper and deeper inside her. It was so tight, just as he imagined it. He could hear her sob, but ignored her. His cock went as far as it would go, stretching her wide, filling her entirely.

He released her hips and reached forward for her breasts, slightly lifting her off the straw to obtain a full grasp of her perfectly formed, firm tits in each hand.

His hips drew back, then plunged forward, harder and more urgent than the slow descent of his first penetration.

Despite herself she groaned. She was violated, angry and overall scared, so, so scared of what would happen now he had entered her. Her terror at becoming pregnant by him was palpable. Yet she groaned.

If it wasn't Jim. If it hadn't happened the way it had, she knew she would be riding his cock like it was the last cock she would ever have insider her. It did feel so big, so hard...and so fucking good.

Her mind could rebel and maintain a protest against what he had done, and she tried not not enjoy it, she refused to show any emotion but defeat, but her body gave her away. She could not stop her pussy from gushing with her love juice as his cock increased speed, and pumped in and out of her. She could not stop her breasts from swelling hard, or her nipples standing erect from his grip, and fondling. Her skin was flushed with blood, with little goose bumps covering her arms and legs in particular. Her back was arched and before she realised she was doing it, her hips were pushing back to meet his powerful thrusts, her vagina walls gripping his cock, clamping themselves around his meat. His impressive, probing, masterful cock.

It didn't take long for Jim to approach climax. It had been some time, plus the excitement of the act, and the fact he was overawed at finally having taken her, had diminished his stamina.

She could tell from the noises he made, the change in breath, the moans and grunts, the increased speed and whispered expletives announcing his pleasure, that he was close to coming.

"Not inside me Jim...please god not that. You have had what you wanted. Please, not that."

"You don't understand do you...you still don't get how much I want you. This isn't just about a one time fuck Jane. I want you. I want you always. I want you to leave Sam and be mine. I want you to have my child, not his. I told you, I will give you the world, he won't even give you the time of day."

His cock rammed deep inside her...and stayed there. She felt his load burst from his penis and flood her cunt. Felt his cock throb, and discharge his seed in her unprotected, ovulating, vulnerable, fertile pussy and she imagined a solitary sperm swimming to meet her egg and burrow inside it to impregnate her.

She was distraught, but oddly subdued, resigned to her fate. Once he entered her she knew it would end this way. It was inevitable really.

His wilting cock slowly slipped from her cum filled snatch, dragging partial deposits of his baby batter with it. His hands still cupping her bosom, he gently lifted her upright from the hay bales, as he retracted his feet from inside hers, so she could stand straight.

She slowly turned to face him.

"Bastard...you fucking shameful bastard. You wont get away..."

Her words were cut off by his passionate kiss. She faux struggled, kind of made a half hearted effort to avoid his plundering lips, but in the end found herself kissing him back, heated and hungry and animal. She was resigned to her fate now, saw no point in struggling against him, or her emotions. The deed had been done, his seed lay within her. For all she knew she was already pregnant.

Without a word passed between them they made their way back to the farmhouse where they climbed the stairs, both of them still in a state of semi-undress, his cum oozing from her pussy and smearing the inside of her thighs.

He pushed her on to his bed and removed his clothing, before unbuttoning her skirt, and sliding it down her legs. Her torn shirt, was slid off her shoulders, leaving her naked to his gaze. Her tidy, neat pubic area glistening with cum and her arousal, her breasts heaving up and down as she anticipated him.

His head dipped between her legs, his lips finding purchase on her labia, then her clit. He could taste his own cum as he began to fascinate her soft flesh with his tongue and lips. Her hips squirmed at his touch, gyrating in ecstasy as he pleasured the intimate, sensitive area between her legs.

He was hard again now. And he wanted her again. Badly. He could feel the heat of her body, feel the ardour in her rising, understood the pleasure she was receiving from his attention on her pussy, and knew the time was right to fuck her slowly, to own her, to make her his.

He slowly, deliberately made his way from her pussy to her lips, kissing, licking, biting, nipping her abdomen, breasts, nipples, neck, throat and finally her pouting, waiting lips. His tongue found hers, as his cock reached level with her sex.

He didn't need his hand this time to guide his cock in to her. It slid inside like it had been invited; wet, warm and silky from the remnants of his cum. Slowly he sank down inside her, as he looked in to her eyes and saw sadness, but also a flame of desire. He began to withdraw, and she closed her eyes, not to avoid seeing him, but because his erect, solid dick felt so good inside her.

He kissed her forehead, nose and then her lips as he thrust forwards again; the kiss building slowly in to a heated contest of abandonment. Both giving themselves entirely to the cause.

He was grinding his pubic bone in to her as he continued to slowly, and deliberately conquer her pussy; exciting her clit as well as her vagina.

He wanted to speak. He wanted to tell her that he loved her. As twisted as that sounds. He wanted to reassure her everything would be alright. That he would look after her. And their child. But he stayed silent. Fearful of repeating his mistakes of the past and breaking the spell when he opened his mouth.

She was so beautiful. Watching her and hearing her react to him, seeing her respond to his cock as it explored her, was all he had ever thought about for a long time.

She wrapped her legs around his waist, her feet behind his buttocks, providing a tiny nudge of impetus as he thrust inside her; a little sign that she wanted more, that her arousal was growing with each stroke of his rod.

This time it was Jane who came first, as his metronomic cock founds its rhythm and played a tune on her soaking wet cunt. He felt her tense up, felt her vagina walls contract around his cock, then felt her shudder as the spasms of release coursed through her, and she groaned aloud - something that was music to his ears.

"Oh my fucking god...yes...oh fuck...that fucking cock...ooooh yeessss."

As the ripples of climax subsided, he withdrew from her, and turned her over. He lay her flat on her stomach, and pinned her with his body, entering her from above and behind, her legs partially closed so her pussy felt even tighter, as it slid silently in to the triangular void created by her buttocks and upper thighs and into her wetness.

He practically lay on top of her, nuzzling her shoulders and neck, his hands reached around and groping her perfect tits. She turned her face to the side to meet his lips, and the kiss was still hungry, still urgent.

His speed increased and the stealthy fucking of her cunt was at once more pronounced, his thighs and hips slapping the back of her thighs and buttocks, and the response from her vocals was dialled up a notch or two at the same time.

He was near to climax himself now. But wanted to see her face as he came this time, and in the back of his mind wanted to see what she would do.

He withdrew and lay beside her on the bed, and then motioned for her to straddle him, and lower herself on to him. Just like the video he left for her to find. She complied, and he watched as her trim pussy, descended on to his bellend then swallowed it. Once she was sat fully astride him, his cock mostly concealed inside her, like a rabbit in a hat, he bucked his hips in short, jerky movements, using the spring in the mattress to bounce off. She partly ground herself into him, and partly raised her buttocks a few inches in turn, so that his short, powerful thrusts had maximum effect.

The decibel level went sky high as he thrust his hips frantically, sinking his meat as far as it would go on each stroke, stretching and filling her both. The pace was unrelenting. Her breasts jiggled up and down, hypnotising him, and she was biting her lower lip and rolling her eyes as he brought her to heights never experienced before. As he drew close, he pulled her forward on to him, so he had unrestricted access to allow his cock to deliver the final, clinching thrusts.

She knew he wouldn't withdraw, and she wondered if was waiting to see what she would do. Whether she would raise herself off him as he was about to come, or if she would stay where she was and let him replenish his seed, deep in her tender, used cunt. The reality was she didn't see the point in stopping him ejaculating in her again. It was too late now, he had already deposited his seed in her once. The second time was in that respect irrelevant.

She was close to orgasm to, and it seemed wrong to deny herself the satisfaction of such a crescendo. He raised his body up and managed to clamp his lips to a breast, as he fired the first wave of creamy cum in to her resigned, claimed, vagina. The touch of his lips and tongue on her sensitive nipple, and the feeling of his cock pulsing and throbbing against her pussy walls, as additional waves of cum were deposited like a calling card, triggered her release too. It was intense, her whole body spasmed and twitched; she felt intoxicated. Drunk, dizzy and light headed on the hormonal overdose that had just been delivered like a junkie injecting their latest fix.

She was smacked off her tits on sex.

They barely got out of bed for the next two days. It was a constant round of fucking, sleeping, showering (and fucking whilst showering) and occasional eating (though in bed). And of course talking.

She knew that unless Jim fired blanks, that she was almost certain to be pregnant now with his child. She also knew she would not terminate it. And it was already too late for any morning after pills.

They would have no option but to tell Sam up front, there was no other choice as far as they could see it. She despised herself. And part of her despised Jim for doing what he had done to her. There was no other word for it really but rape.

What she despised most though, was that she also knew that she would never do anything about what happened. She was hooked on sex with Jim. He fucked her like no-one ever had. His cock was her drug. It made her feel so alive, that she knew she could not give it up.

Sam returned home a day later. He bounced in the door, with a huge bunch of flowers for Jane.

He was like a giddy puppy.

Jane and Jim tried to calm him. "Sam we need to talk." Said Jane.

"Yes, yes we do" said Sam. And before Jane or Jim could speak again, he bounded on.

"Jane, erm look lets go to our room, I need to talk in private with you. Come on."

He grabbed her arm and pulled her up from the chair she sat on at the kitchen table, and literally dragged her across the floor to the stairs, then up the stairs to their room. Unseen by Jane, Sam had turned and winked at Jim as he took the first step.

Jim reached for his phone and watched and listened via the small camera hidden in their room. He had not revealed his secret to Jane.

"Sam..."

"No...please, Jane, let me go first."

"I have the answer to everything that's been wrong lately. It could be what we all need."

She was perplexed, and curious so saw no harm in letting him finish.

"The company I have been working for this week, have been so impressed they are willing to give me a five year contract to do all their sites globally...and although I will be more or less working for them full time, I will still be a contractor. So I agreed, and as part of the deal I negotiated, I get paid a large retainer up front for my exclusivity."

"Don't you get it? It means that I get to do my job full time and not play farmer, I can pay for someone to help you and dad from the fee, until he gets straight and no longer needs you, and we can start trying again for a baby. The downside is I will be away from home quite a bit travelling, so need to know what you think."

"Well, I erm...well that sounds great. I think you'd better run it by your dad though, as he will need to find help fast." She mentioned Jim really because she felt the desperate need of reinforcement, he had taken away their impetus, their plans to break the news about their infidelity, and she needed Jim in the room as her crutch.