The Agreement Ch. 02

Story Info
The Monday after....
1.1k words
4.45
25.3k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
40sQueen
40sQueen
17 Followers

As I walked into the office Monday morning everything felt so surreal. I kept thinking our entire weekend had been a dream, it couldn't have been real, but it was. That's why I found myself rushing to his office so that I was on time for morning inspection. I crossed the threshold of his office at exactly 8:25, I was on time; barely.

"Well, you made it on time, albeit barely, but it's still on time. Close the door."

I turned around and closed his office door which would give us the privacy needed, not that many were around at 8:30. I walked over to the desk, lifted up my dress and bent over so he could see everything.

"Well, you're doing very well so far. No panties as requested and you are wearing a skirt with some wonderful stockings. Nice touch."

"Thank you Sir."

"Now, as we discussed, your ass will be in training during our working hours. You remember the rules?"

"Yes Sir." I say as I feel the cold lube squirted in my ass, it catches me by surprise so I flinch a little on instinct.

*smack!*

"Don't move again, slut or I will be forced to punish you."

"I'm sorry Sir."

He spreads the cold lube around my ass and I feel his two fingers dip in, I hold back a whimper. I kind of missed the plug when he took it out last night, but my ass did need the break. Before I knew it he was sliding a new plug in my ass. It hurt a little bit because it was larger than I expected, but I was starting to adjust and then I felt him shove it all the way in. I barely held back the gasp, how was I going to function all day with this in?

"Well, that's a lovely sight to see; too bad I can't have you walk around the office naked too. You can stand up now."

I slowly rose and let my skirt drop, then turned to look at my Master. He smiled at me and I could tell we weren't done just yet.

Looking at the clock he said, "We have 30 minutes before the rest of the office starts to get in. Now I want you on your knees and sucking my cock." I obeyed immediately, he was rock hard and I wanted to take care of him. I unbuckled his belt and took his cock out of his boxer briefs and gave it one long lick. He had a magnificent cock and I was happy to be able to suck it. He tasted so delicious as I took his head into my mouth and bobbed up and down his large cock. I looked up to see how he was enjoying it and I saw pleasure on his face and hummed; which elicited a groan.

"That's it, suck my cock like a good little slut. My little slut is going to swallow everything, isn't she?"

I hummed in agreement, which made him start fucking my mouth. I gagged a bit, but he was a large man! He grabbed my face and fucked my mouth harder while I continued to suck and hum. Then, finally I felt the spurts of liquid coming from him and greedily sucked and swallowed everything that came my way. I had never been one who really enjoyed blow jobs, but his cock was so magnificent and tasted too good, I couldn't deny I enjoyed it too.

"Good slut. Now, go to work." I got up off my knees and watched him tuck his cock back into his pants and walked out the door.

***********************

It was around lunchtime when I got a call over the intercom.

"Miss McNeil, will you please come to my office?"

"Yes Sir, I'll be in momentarily."

I got up and adjusted my skirt, this new plug was making things difficult. I was only halfway through the day and I was so turned on! I was at work and wore no panties and had a plug up my ass and my Master was in the next room! I walked the few feet to his office feeling the plug move inside of me as I got wetter and wetter with each step.

"You wanted to see me Sir?"

"Yes Miss McNeil. Step into my office and close the door. I have some necessary changes to make."

I got the hint, it was playtime. I closed the door and he walked over and turned the lock. Things were about to get interesting.

"Do you have any idea how long I have had to stay behind this desk?"

"No Master."

"It's been all morning because you've made my cock rock hard."

"I'm sorry?"

"You're going to remedy it. And not with some little blow job either, that won't satisfy me enough. Unbutton your top, now."

One by one I slid the buttons out of their holes to expose my bra. I had worn a red satin bra with a front clasp and bow. I had large 36DD breasts so my bra was well filled and heaving because I was turned on my breathing had increased.

"Very nice choice my little slut. Now, this will be quick and for my pleasure only. You do not have permission to cum."

I was disappointed, I was horny and I needed to cum. He grabbed me by the wrist and shoved me face first into his window. I felt the cold glass press against my chest as he swiftly entered me from behind. Between being fucked from behind in a standing position and the plug in my ass it would take everything I had not to cum.

"Mmm, my little slut is so wet. Do you like being fucked against the window? Huh? I bet the man in the office across the way is enjoying the view of you being fucked." He kept pounding, faster and faster. God, I hope he cums soon. I'm having a hard time not cumming, I don't know how much longer I can last.

"I bet he's rock hard now watching me fuck you. And trust me, my little slut, he knows you're being fucked. But you belong to me and while he can certainly enjoy the show. He can't fuck you because, YOU. ARE. MINE!"

I felt the long spurts of hot liquid as he came, and not a moment too soon. I almost let my guard down and came, but before I knew it my skirt was dropped and he wasn't pressing me against the glass anymore.

He grabbed some Kleenex off his desk and said,

"Clean up, as much as I want people to see my cum dripping down your leg, this isn't the appropriate venue. After you're done, get back to work."

40sQueen
40sQueen
17 Followers