The Agreement Ch. 03

Story Info
Miss McNeil continues in her agreement with her boss.
1.4k words
4.18
19.1k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
40sQueen
40sQueen
17 Followers

The clock finally turned to 5 and I got up and ran out of the office. It was a Friday, which meant no need to stop in Master's office to take my plug out. I got in my car and booked it over to his place. I needed to be ready for when he came home, so I cooked a quick meal, and threw my clothes off and into the bedroom.

I made it downstairs in time and waited in position for him to walk through the door. I had only been in position for 2 minutes when I heard the door open.

"Good evening slut."

"Good evening Master. May this slut suck your cock before dinner?"

"Yes you may slut."

I unbuckled his pants and pulled his glorious cock out. It was already hard so I plunged it into my mouth. I had never been one for sucking cock, but I loved his. I heard him groan and picked up the pace.

"That's it. Take my cock like the good little slut you are."

Hearing him call me slut turned me on so much and I moaned around his cock.

"Here is comes slut, you'd better swallow it all"

And with that I felt him spurt into my mouth and greedily sucked it all down. I let his limp cock go from my mouth and waited until I was allowed to get up.

"That was very good slut. Now get up so that we can eat."

I stood up and walked to the dining room to eat with Master. Then, the fun would really begin.

***

Master finished his dinner and I picked up our plates, put them in the dishwasher and got into position next to Master's feet.

"That was a good dinner slut. Now, I want you to go to the playroom and be ready in 5 minutes. I will clean up. Go, now!"

I stood up and scurried upstairs, I'd been thinking all week about this. I would get to be with Master for 48 hours of uninterrupted playtime. When I reached the playroom I saw some things had been laid out, but I was too excited to look at them. I knelt down on my pillow and waited. It seemed like an eternity, but I heard his feet padding on the wooden floor and knew the time was up.

"Oh my little slut. I have plans for you tonight, I have plans for this whole weekend. You've been driving me crazy in your skirts and stockings all week. Do you how torturous it's been for me every day, sticking that plug in your ass? Your tight little hole has been eagerly taking that every day, and I think it's time we graduated your little ass. Stand up and walk over to the bench and kneel over it."

I obeyed his command, it had been torturous for me all week, feeling his fingers near my ass and my pussy. Never once was I given relief and I had to sit with that up my ass every day, wearing no panties and dripping wet the entire time. I knelt over and automatically spread my legs. No sooner had I done that than I felt his hand smack my ass. I kept silent because it felt so good, he wiggled the base of the plug around which elicited a moan from me and then quick like a band-aid, he ripped it out.

I had learned to keep quiet, no matter how much I wanted to cry out in pleasure, I didn't want to be punished.

"My, my how my little slut likes that. You are dripping on the floor slut. What do you have to say for yourself slut?"

"Thank you Master."

"Don't thank me yet, I'm about to put your new plug in. You won't be cumming quite yet."

I felt him lather my hole up and then it was being stretched by the largest plug yet, it burned as it stretched my ass, but it felt so good. Soon I would be able to take Master's cock, and I couldn't wait. It finally popped into place and was situated deep in my ass.

"That's a good slut. Now you know the rules, this only comes out for restroom purposes."

"Yes Master. Thank you Master."

"Good slut. Now, I want you to walk over to the table and climb onto it." He said pointing to the gynecologist table. As I started to walk over to the table I felt a jolt of electricity shoot to my pussy from the larger plug in my ass. I climbed onto the table and put my feet in the stirrups.

"Scoot down and put your arms above your head!"

No sooner that I obeyed that I felt cuffs lock around my wrists and then my ankles. As soon as he finished his handiwork he walked to the front and delivered a sharp slap to my pussy. It stung, but I felt more wetness pool there from the sensation.

"Look at you slut. All tied up and spread out for me; just like the perfect present. I told you I had plans for us this weekend and I do. I think it's time explore more play with those glorious tits of yours. What do you say, hmmm?"

"Please Master."

He walked away and brought back nipple extractors. I was salivating at the sight of them.

"I think it's time we fixed this nipple problem of yours. I'm tired of coaxing them out. I want them to be standing at attention for me."

He attached them to my nipples. He squeezed the pump and I felt my nipples getting suctioned. I let out a gasp of surprise. It felt so good and dizzying. After awhile I felt him stop. The nerve endings on my nipples were singing. Master attached clamps to them and I screamed in pleasure.

"I'll be right back slut. Stay there and don't you dare cum." He tugged at the clamps and left the room.

I laid there for 30 minutes. My cunt dripping and nipples throbbing deliciously. I finally heard Master coming up the stairs, but something wasn't right. There were two sets of footsteps. Master walked through the door with a gentleman covered in tattoos. The man was carrying a bag and I had no idea what was in it.

"Finn, this is the slut I was telling you about. What do you think?"

"I think they'll look stunning on her." He said in a deep timbre voice.

They walked over and Finn removed my clamps. It made me cry out and the blood came rushing back to my nipples. They were stretched quite far out. I had innie nipples and Master had to normally coax them out, but they had never protruded this much. Finn opened his bag and revealed a needle and some kind of clamps. He asked Master to pick one, and he did. Finn lined up the earring on my nipple and it was then that I realized what was happening. Master intended me to have pierced nipples. I felt the needle stabbed through my skin and cried out. A barbell was inserted and I was gasping. He repeated the process and my nipples throbbed.

"Look at her, she acts like she doesn't want it but her pussy is leaving a mark on this table. Slut, I want you to thank Finn and suck his cock."

I turned towards Finn and sucked his cock, it was much smaller than Master's but it was still larger than average. It didn't take long before he was cumming. He pulled out and let out several long spurts onto my belly.

"You didn't lie. She's quite the slut. I'll see you around."

He packed up his gear and left. I looked at Master who had a salacious grin on his face. He flicked my nipples and it was the perfect mixture of pleasure and pain.

He picked up the crop and smacked my pussy several times. I was constantly close to cumming.

"Puh.. please Master, may I cum?"

"Not yet."

He slapped my pussy 10 more times in quick succession and then in a flash ripped his pants off and shoved his cock into me so hard it hit my womb. He grabbed my newly bejeweled nipples and tugged on them.

"Uh, Master more. Please fuck me harder."

He increased his speed and would pull almost all the way out before shoving back into me. My grunts of pleasure and cries of 'yes' only increased. I begged him to cum.

"Cum! Cum for me slut!" He cried as he pulled my nipples once again.

With a loud scream I came so hard, I blacked out.

40sQueen
40sQueen
17 Followers