The Agrement

Story Info
Wife bargains with husband to let her have breast enlargement.
6.3k words
4.61
58.9k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pfanv
pfanv
297 Followers

This is a work of fiction and fantasy.

Please excuse the mistakes in grammar I do not have an editor.

Enjoy

Pfanv

*****

A happily married couple our twins away at college we had defied the odds the Twins a product of teenage hormones and prom night. With a lot of help from our parents and hard work, we both finished college and have good paying jobs. Josh and Milsa's college paid for and the seeming empty house soon to be paid off. We were enjoying our freedom and staving off the empty nest syndrome with a date night dinner and Movie.

We were walking in the mall after the movie and window shopping talking about the fashion trends. When a well-endowed woman strutted by her heels clicking on the hard floor. My beautiful wife a charter member of the itty bitty club, I told her often and lavished attention on her wonderful small tits. I know she hates it if look at well-endowed women but the clacking heels were too much for my poor mind and my head turned slightly, I quickly jerked it back, but it was too late.

"Dammit, Dave."

"Sorry honey you know I am a sucker for heels."

"You were looking at her tits."

"Hard not to it was a nice package You know I like your tits just the size they are, I just wish you would show them off more," I said trying to defuse the situation.

She let out a big huff, and we continued our walk, but I could tell she was still stewing. We stopped at the restaurant and had a snack and some wine. I was watching the basketball game between chatting with her. She suddenly grabbed my chin and turned it to face her.

"I want to get breast enhancements; we can afford it now the house will be paid off next year the kid's college is paid for."

Stuck between a rock and a hard place because she caught me looking at the women in the mall.

"Janet dear you know I love your tits just the size they are. I thought you wanted to go on that long trip this year. They cost around four grand apiece plus hospital time."

I reverted to my old argument against her having a boob job. Dam women in the mall anyway. Jackie got that stubborn look on her face huffed out a long sigh. I signaled the waitress for another round of drinks hoping to calm her down. The waitress came over with the decanter of wine and bent to reach my wife's glass her blouse dropping away to reveal her ample cleavage right in my face I looked away, but Jackie got an eye full. When the waitress walked away,

"You can't tell me you don't like looking at large tits."

"Yes but I love yours just the size they are."

She stomped her foot and glared at me; I could see the wheels turning in her head that was dangerous as she was readying her argument and I was at a definite disadvantage from the mall and the big tits on the waitress.

"I will have my nipples pierced for you."

That was hitting below the belt I looked at her to see if she was joking, many times I asked her to get them pierced. She stared right back at me and nodded her head yes she was serious.

"I still like your tits just the size they are I guess a couple of cup sizes wouldn't be too bad."

Tring to cut her off at the pass as I knew she wanted big not just a little bit. I thought she had an almost perfect figure at 5ft 2 inches and 110 lbs with 32a 26 32 measurements. She drank her whole glass of wine in one long drink putting it down on the table a little harder than needed. I could see the wheels turning in her head again as she tried to think of all my buttons, and I had a lot.

"I will go braless when I am with you, and you can buy me those tall heels you always look at in the mall, and I will wear them whenever you want."

Even though she had small boobs her large nipples (as big as the end joint of my pinky) and seemed to be always erect. Her areola were large and dark colored so she always wore padded bras to hide them and I was always trying to get her to go braless to show them off, so I was always asking her to get the pierced hoping she would go braless to deflect me away from the nipple piercing.

"Hell, how big of boobs do you want?"

"The surgeon says I can go double DD and that's what I want."

"No way you can go braless with them that big."

"Yes, I can the surgeon says they will be very firm."

"You will look like a porn star 32 DD real top heavy."

"So like that will bother you."

Knowing I had lost and decided to get one more concession.

"No hiding them under heavy sweaters and turtlenecks low cut tops only, for eight grand I get to show them off."

"Deal," She said smiling

Well, I guess she was determined If she was willing to get her nipples and go braless. She always claimed that her large nipples were embarrassing the way the showed thru her clothes.

Then the waitress came over refill Jackie's glass and said just loud enough for us to here.

"Best thing I ever did having these done I was just a bit bigger than her before I had them done. I will get you my Doc's card.

She hurried off returning a minute later with a card handing it to my wife.

Well, it looked like I was soon to have a wife that belonged to the extra large titty club.

"Come on I will let you buy me a pair of the tall heels now we have half an hour before they close."

She bent and picked her purse off the floor and unbuttoned two of the buttons on her blouse. Standing I took her arm we walked toward the shoe store.

"I really would be just as happy with your tits the size they are."

She steered me into the shoe store.

"Pick out any pair you want."

I looked at the selection for a few minutes before holding up a pair of gladiator sandals with 6-inch stiletto heels. I showed the sales person and told him she needed a size 7.

"That might be hard for her with such small feet." He commented as he turned to get them from the stock room.

He returned with two boxes one pair in black and one in red, Showing them to Jackie she pointed to the black pair.

The sales person kneeled down to put them on her feet she pushed her mini skirt down between her legs to keep from giving the guy a show. The sandals did put her foot at a steep angle after he had them buckled tight and top part adjusted to fit her leg. He helped her stand she wobbled over to the mirror to check them out. It was a killer look on her shapely legs. She hooked her arm thru mine, walking toward the exit as they announced the mall would be closing in ten minutes. I offered to get the car, so she didn't have to walk so far in the new shoes, but she declined, and we made our way to the car. She was steady on her feet by the time we reached the car.

"We have an appointment Friday at five to finalize the size and complete the forms, and I already have next two weeks off."

She smiled at me as I got the drift that it was a setup she already planned to do it, now I had no guilt about the concessions I managed to get. I guess she was feeling a bit guilty as she gave me a blowjob as soon as we got home.

That was Tuesday night she was excited the rest of the week letting me play with her big nipples to my heart's content, which turned us both on. She also went braless the whole week, in fact, she made a show of removing her bra when she got home from work each day and dropping it in the trash,

"They won't fit after Monday so why keep them."

I showed up a Plastic surgeon's office at 4:45 she was already there waiting braless. I gave a questioning look, and she just smiled at me. They called us back, and we had our meeting with the doc, and following his suggestions for shape and placement. But size was different Jackie wanted the largest she could get so instead of a double c she was getting double D's.

"I was small for the first part of my life I want to be extra large now."

She stared both the doctor and me down with a determined look. She was to report Monday morning and should be done in an hour and go home the same evening if all went well she could return to work in two weeks and should be healed in six to eight weeks. Stay inactive for the first week and a host of other aftercare instructions. I asked one more time if she was sure then signed the papers.

I called in sick on Monday, the procedure went well, and when she came out of the anesthetic, I feed her some cracker and juice.

"I have to see come look too.'"

She picked up the front of the gown what a sight the large mounds looked more like triple D's. God, I hope she knew what she let herself in for they were huge. Her large dark nipples standing proudly, her large dark areola stretched around them. I couldn't wait to play with them.

"Yes just what I wanted, I can't wait to show them off in those tight tops," she said.

"They look a lot bigger than double D."

The nurse came in then and explained they were just swelled from the procedure and it should go down in a few days. The first week was a bit rough; she was antsy and sore. The tight sports bra she had to wear driving her nuts. By the second week, she was feeling much better, and I got her a couple of cheap regular bras to help mold her boobs to the proper placement per the aftercare instructions. After our doc visit on the second Friday after surgery, he cleared her to move around a bit more. With her large tits standing proud from her small 5'2" 110-pound frame she demanded go shopping. She was wearing her new 6 inch sandals a stretchy top that used to be loose on her but was now straining to contain her large breasts and one of her large selection of mini-skirts. She passed her normal clothing store, leading me into VS™ asking the saleslady for the 1/4 cup bras having her measure then fit her for three different styles plus some sheer unpadded demi bras for work. When she exited the fitting room her nipples poking thru her top my cock jumped in my slacks. She showed me the ones for work I gave her a shocked look.

"You know your nipples, and areola will show thru them."

"Yes."

At Hot Topic™ I watched her select a half a dozen mostly skimpy tops before heading into the dressing rooms depositing me in the chair just outside the door. She exited the dressing room in the first top, her new tits barely covered by the tight form fitting very low cut top her large erect nipples poking out. Just a hint of her dark areola noticeable thru the thin material, the rest were of the same vain the white one was thin enough for her areola and the lace details of the ¼ cup bra to show thru clearly. Carrying them all and the top she was wearing to the counter the sales person scanning the tags removing the tag from the white one she was wearing.

"I like them. I can see you do to; now I got these (she cupped her breasts) I am going to flaunt them and let my soon to be pierced nipples show. Now I would like a few more pairs of heels to go with these tops."

We checked the first shoe store not finding anything that either of us liked walking by Forever 21™ she stopped checking out the displays, inside she selected two halter tops like the ones on the display models on the way to the dressing room she snagged a split to the waist white halter mini dress. She gave me a cock-hardening show modeling them for me.

"I will cut the lining out of the halter tops when we get the home, and I can't wait till I can go braless and wear the white dress. What do you think about a belly button piercing?"

Now I expected her to be a bit more conservative with the tops as she had always kept buttoned up on top and never anything low cut. I decided not to comment on her selections other than,

"Belly button piercing would look great with the dress and halter tops."

With a bit, more sway to her hips, we walked to the next shoe store a bit higher end and classy they had a wide selection of different height heels and styles. I found two pairs I liked, and she selected two more pairs with even more extreme heels. Informing the salesperson which pairs she wished to try on along with size and color selection. So, with four pairs of FM heels two with six-inch heels and two with seven-inch heels, she insisted on wearing one of the seven-inch pairs home. Making her mini skirt seem even shorter and adding extra sway to her hips and double D's.

"Now that you can move around more I can't wait to fuck you sitting on top of me so I can watch those double D's bounce."

She paraded out to the car, tits displayed in the tight low cut top that had my cock straining painfully in slacks. She dropped her hand and cupped my hard cock thru my slacks.

"Oh is that for me? I will take care of it as soon as we get in the car," She said with mock innocence.

Now I was expecting to have to push her to buy some revealing tops, and that had not been the case, extra stop at the shoe store was also unexpected, and now she was going to suck me off in the car. Guess I should have let her get the breast enlargement surgery sooner. As we walked, she let her nipple brush against my arm making my cock jump in my slacks. I opened her door and helped her in she had her hands on my belt as soon as I closed my door, undoing my slacks and freeing my blood engorged cock. She licked off the precum before licking up and down both sides. I fished the tissues off the dash

"No cum in my mouth," she said before swallowing my cock.

Dam, I was so turned on from watching her new boobs bounce the large nipples showing I wasn't going to last long and she almost never swallowed. Bobbing her head up and down slowly my balls started to tingle signaling my climax,

"I am going to cum," I warned her my voice shaking with excitement.

She jerked as each shot of cum blasted out of my spasming cock into her mouth again and again till slumped back in the seat I hadn't cum that hard in years she swallowed it all.

"MY, My that was a big load I guess you like big tits after all," she said smugly as she tucked my soft cock away.

I wasn't going to argue with her as long she showed off her nipples I was in. Yes, the extra-large firm double D's were great but what turned me on was seeing her nipples poking thru her top, and it was going to get better as she agreed to get them pierced. My cock started to stiffen again just thinking about it. I shook myself back to the present I started the car and drove us home. I pulled into the garage she was out of the car before I could get around to help her out. I followed her into the house in the black FM heels; she unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the floor and stepping out of it. Revealing she was wearing a thong hooking her thumbs in the side strings, she scooted it down and stepped out. She put an extra sway in her hips as I followed her bare ass as she headed for the bedroom. I left a trail of my clothes as I followed her I stepped over her top outside the bedroom door.

"Well come on."

She patted the bed in front of her. I laid on the bed, and she climbed on top and guided my hard cock into her wet cunt sinking slowly down till I was all the way till she was resting on my thighs.

"Play with them gently I been dying to have your hands on them."

Reaching up and cupping them gently I started thrusting into her hard watching the vibrations travel thru her gigantic boobs her blood engorged nipples sticking out ¾ of an inch now. Still cupping her tits, so they didn't bounce too much, and jar the incisions I tweaked her nipples. Sending her over the edge into her first orgasm in twelve days her kegel muscles clenching tight triggering my orgasm this one just as hard but not as large as the last one just a little over an hour ago. Exhausted we collapsed on the bed my soft cock slipping out of her leaving a trail on her thigh. She wiped it up with her finger sucking it off before scooping the cum seeping out of her cut up and licking that off too. She scooted down and licked my cock clean before cuddling next to me teasing her large engorged nipple across my lips. Sighing contently when I sucked her offered nipple into my mouth, holding my head against her new boob we drifted off sleep.

The boob job pushed her attitude about sex from healthy into the slut range. She very seldom gave me a BJ and would never even touch my cock after we fucked much less lick it clean after sex. And I was laying in bed cuddled up against a large double D's sucking on her large nipple, were the thoughts that crossed my mind when I woke up. Well, I also had to wait six more weeks till I could see them pierced.

I released her nipple and rolled out of bed to use the bathroom noticing the time we had napped the afternoon away. Finished I turned on the shower stepping in she was right behind me rubbing her hard erect nipples against my chest, causing all the blood in my body to drop to my cock it is poking against her flat stomach.

"OHH for me again?" she said in a sultry voice as she dropped to her knees licking the precum off before taking as much of my hard cock into her mouth as she could.

I braced myself against the side of the shower while she was holding onto my hips moving her mouth up and down the length of my cock. Humming and holding suction while rubbing her tongue against the underside of my cock. My balls soon started to tingle signaling I was on the verge of cuming breathing fast I put my hand on her head,

"I am going to cum."

She used her hands and pulled her head down on my cock taking in down her throat my cock exploded the first shot down her throat. She gagged pulling up and taking the rest of my cum in her mouth. She stood opened her mouth showing me the cum before swallowing it. My legs were weak, and I slid down to a sitting position on the floor of the shower. I pulled her towards me and buried my face in her cunt seeking her clit sucking it into my mouth lashing it with my tongue working two fingers into her cunt quickly triggering her orgasm. As the orgasm shook her body, she joined me on the floor of the shower. We sat on the floor of the shower for few minutes before standing and finishing our shower just as the water cooled off. We both started to laugh staring at each other,

"Well, I have worked up an appetite. How about the seafood restaurant for dinner?" I asked her.

"Sounds good, seafood is supposed to be good for virality."

"Still horny?" I asked her.

"Not right now but we have the whole weekend ahead and 12 days to make up for. I will be ready to go as soon as I cut the lining our of one of the halter tops.

She took the halter top to her sewing room quickly removed the lining. Then slipping on one of the new 1/4 cup bras that were designed for halter tops. The bra holding her new tits high her large nipples standing proud the light pink halter top was thin and clung to her tits and nipples like a second skin the resulting cleavage cause my tired cock to stir a bit. Paired with her pink mini skirt and new pink six inch heels. Proving she was not going to hide new her prize tits. She turned most of the males heads and some of the female heads walking thru the restaurant to our table. We returned home after a good meal and after dinner glass of wine.

She shed her clothes dragging me to bed almost ripping my clothes off. Straddling my head and lowering her glistening cunt onto my waiting tongue before taking my soft cock into her mouth. Inserting two fingers into her dripping cunt while sucking her engorged clit and lashing it with tongue sending her over the edge drenching my fingers in juice. I rested for a minute while she recovered my throbbing cock still in her mouth, She recovered and sucked hard moving up and down the length of my cock just grazing it with her teeth swallowing it down her throat when she sensed my climax started taking the hot splashes of cum deep in her throat. She managed to take five of the six down her throat, the last little squirt in her mouth. I had paused my attack on her clit and cunt when I came resuming as soon as I recovered quickly getting her off again. She let my softening cock pop out of her mouth when she raised up grinding her sex against my fingers, and tongue as an even stronger orgasm tore thru her body.

pfanv
pfanv
297 Followers
12